Her Brother’s Best Friend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyes up here," he instructed. Molly's eyes popped open, focusing on his face. "Keep them here." Then, his hand tightening once again on her hair, holding her head still, he pushed into her throat. He saw her resist the gag, until she couldn't, wide eyes watering. One gag. Two gags. Molly made small desperate choking sounds. Three gags. He drew his cock back into her mouth, allowing her two breaths through the nose. Her eyes weeping, she tried to keep her gaze up and eyes open. 

He began fucking her face, losing himself in her wet, contracting mouth. Molly gave up on keeping her eyes open focusing on breathing between each thrust and controlling her gag reflex. She realized, in a haze of desire and humiliation, that his rough treatment of her had her pussy weeping slick lines down her thighs. She was desperate for release. 

Her mouth and jaw grew sore. Michael continued his relentless thrusting. She could tell when he approached his orgasm. His thrusts hitched out of rhythm more and more. She resumed watching his face just in time. He looked down at her, pulling his cock back to sit in the front of her mouth. One hand held her head, the other jerked the base of his cock. 

"Hold my cum in your mouth, slut," he instructed on a gasp before he blew his load, shooting thick, salty spurts into her mouth. She did her best to hold it all. Some she swallowed involuntarily as more and more cum filled up her mouth. 

When Michael finished, he was breathing hard. He pulled his dick out of her mouth, working to keep as much cum inside her face pussy as he could. Her eyes begged him for instruction, for relief. Her cheeks puffed out as her mouth held his load and drool covered her lower face. 

Leaning his hip on the side of the bed, he plucked the vibrator off the comforter. 

"Bend over the bed," he said. "It's time for your punishment." 

Eyes full of questions and mouth full of cum, Molly Sue wobbled into the new position. He reached down, widening her stance. She relaxed as he handled her. Perhaps he would fuck her from behind while she held his cum in her mouth? 

Molly startled when Michael reached forward and dipped his fingers into her mouth, scooping out some cum. 

"Don't swallow. You'll regret it if you do," he warned again. He then shoved his cum coated fingers into the pink bud of her asshole. He laughed as Molly started squealing, mouth still too full to speak, to voice her outrage. 

"I told you I'd fill all your holes with my cum, didn't I? You should be grateful I'm not using my cock to tear you open. Yet." 

After he'd worked the first round of cum into her ass, he pressed the thin vibrator to her mouth for lubing. 

"Coat it as best you can, my little cum-slut. For your sake." 

Michael relished the obscene sounds of the vibrator swishing in her mouth, and the way tears of humiliation began sliding down his beautiful girl's face. Withdrawing the vibrator, he lined it up against her asshole. 

"You can swallow now," he said, then shoved three inches of the vibrator into her ass and turned it on. 

Molly barely avoided choking as the buzzing vibrator invaded her ass.

"Please, sir," she blubbered, as Michael fucked her hole with the toy. "Please!"

"Please, what?" he replied.

"It's humiliating!" she screeched. 

"Oh?" he asked. He switched the vibrator off, but kept fucking her ass with it. "So I should stop then?" 

"I HATE you!" she hissed. "Don't stop."

A shit-eating grin covered Michael's face. She was his dream woman. He turned the vibrator back on. Then he reached under her and started rubbing her clit. 

He waited until she started moaning and rocking back against the thrusts of the toy, then withdrew his fingers from her clit. 

"Michael!" she whined. He spanked her ass, hard, as he continued to shove the vibrator into her.

"First, you say you hate me, and now you address me like that? This won't do. You're being a naughty cum bucket." He smacked her ass three more times, enjoying the lewd jiggling as he penetrated it with the vibrator. "Ten strikes, if you count like a good girl." 

He struck her ass with his hand again and paused.

"One," she counted, sobbing. "Th-thank you, sir. May I have another?" 

He spanked, and she counted. She cried, and he continued to hold the buzzing vibrator in her ass throughout the punishment. He dealt out the last stroke. 

"Ten. Thank you, sir. I promise to be a good slut."

"A good slut would come while her ass is full of cum, being fucked with a vibrator," Michael insisted. He fucked her more roughly with the toy for a few seconds, letting her tears slow and her breaths even out. He stopped moving the vibrator, pulled halfway out of her asshole. 

"Fuck your slutty hole on this dildo, slut."

Quaking, she complied, rocking back on it. "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," she gasped, wrung out.

"Be specific, Molly."

"Thank you for fucking my ass with the vibrator, sir."

"Good girl."

He resumed his ministrations to her clit and thrusting with the vibrator. Her body was his instrument. As she approached climax, he said, "You may cum" and she did, the release tearing through her and wringing screams from her abused throat. 

For the next ten minutes, they were both silent. Michael busied himself setting aside the vibrator, turning down the comforter around Molly, and closing the curtains against the morning light. 

"I-" she sighed, her throat protesting. "I'm never moving again, sir." 

Michael brushed her hair away from her flushed, sweat-damp face to press a kiss on her cheek. "That's fine, baby. Let's get you under the covers. We both need to sleep."

12