My Dominatrix! (Femdom smut)

Story Info
My girlfriend needs to know nothing about my dominatrix!
1.2k words
4.19
2.3k
1
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male P.O.V~

I'm waiting for her to come out, sitting in a room so red: white velvety curtains, a huge bed, and chains, hanging from the wall. I glance over the wall clock as I wait for her patiently.

She comes out after a while, in her leather dress, her legs exposed as well as her hips. Cleavage is so visible yet covered accordingly.

I gawk at her as she, with her fierce look, stares back at me. "Were you waiting for long?" She asks as I nod.

"No, tho, it's always worth waiting for you!" I almost whisper, my eyes shying away from her. Her eyes glimmer in the red light.

She moves closer to me, leaning down at me, her eyes poking mine. She leans her face closer to mine, almost kissing me, but instead she clutches my jaw. "You look nice, is that for me?" She asks.

"Yes--yes!" I stutter, as her black nails glide on my neck, tilting my head, and giving me access to her lips.

Her lips ghost over my neck, giving me her sweet scent. She pushes me down on the bed as the ceiling becomes visible. I soon feel her straddling me, as her whip glides on my body with her hands. "Is your girlfriend still not aware of our little meet-up?"

"She doesn't have to know everything!" I reply, begging for her lips. I can feel her thighs on my abdomen, her hands on my chest, and her whip on my face.

"And what if she finds out?" She adds, pecking my jaw. My hands are pinned down, I can't touch her. "Then she can fuck off!" She gasps, chuckling in the way.

"You're just saying this, aren't you?"

"No!" I protest, adding, "I mean it--"Do I mean this much to you?"

"Y--yes!" I stutter.

"Why?" She slowly takes my shirt off, picks out the rope from the side of the drawer, and ties my hands. She rubs my nipples when she sits on my growing crotch.

"Cuz, you're so much--be better than her!" I stutter, feeling her lips on my neck, as her clothed pussy on my crotch is slowly rubbing.

"Is that so? She enquires, licking my nipples. It tickles, and it stings when she bites them. "Y-yes!"

"Can you tell me, how am I better than your girlfriend?" I nod vigorously, and her lips run over my lips as she pulls my pants down, leaving me in underwear.

"S--she c-can't do what you c-can!" She whips my chest, hard enough to make it sting. The next whip stings my nipples, it burns more when she sucks them. She calls them tits, chuckling at my reaction every time I hear that.

"S-she can ba-barely satisfy m-me!"

"Oh, is that so?" She asks, lashing my chest again. "Y-yes, al-all I do is s-satisfy her, I'm like a --sex-sex toy to her!" She lashes me again, grinding on my crotch. She puts the whip on my chest, "keep it safe for me, will you? And keep talking!" She orders, throwing away the last piece of fabric from my body.

I feel her fingers lubing my hole. It's so wet, her fingers linger on the entrance, "I do-don't w-want to b-be a toy, wh-who just satisfies someone!" I claim.

Her fingers rub on my entrance as she spreads my legs wider for her. "Hmmm, aren't you just a toy for me as well? You pay me to fuck you, doesn't that makes you my sex toy?"

"It--It do-does, but I lo-love it when you do --it. I want to be a y-your sex toy. I--it feels good to satisfy you." Her hand reaches to my hardness, pumping it slowly.

I feel her teasing the tip, spitting on my rock-hard cock, as she keeps digging in my hole. It feels so good! "I--I want you, please!" I beg as she chuckles.

"Shut up!" She dominates as she elevates my mouth, shoving her soaking entrance on my lips. I try hard to grab her ass, to push my tongue deep, but all I can do is suck her.

She pulls herself away from me, earning my greed in return. "Please! Please, let me!" I beg, adding, "I wan--want to please you!"

"That you make you my sex toy!"

"I know, I am, I am you--your sex toy!" She shoves it again on my lips. Her juices drip on my chin, as I twist my tongue inside her. I hear her moans filled with hunger. I want more, I can do better!

She pulls herself away from my tip to her wetness dripping on my abdomen. I can barely see her back, facing me, her ass sways in the air.

She shoves a huge dildo inside me, it still is not inside me entirely. "P-please!"

"I guess, the reason you can't love your girlfriend is that you're bitch. A slut who likes dicks in his ass."

"Y-Yes! Yes, I am!" She inserts my dick in her, pushing the dildo deep in me as well. I'm not fully inside her but I want to be she pulls her pussy away, chuckling. "P-please, I w-want you!" I beg.

"Aww, you're such a whore!"

"Y-yes, please, I am," I beg harder earning her tightness around me. I feel drowned inside her, and a huge dildo fucking my ass. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Y--yes, please!" I whimper, and she started bouncing on me. I want to fuck her.

The fapping sounds from her pussy and my ass are pushing me on the urge. "Aghh, please, yes! Harder!" I moan out as she giggles, giving me butterflies in my stomach.

Maybe it's the dick in me, maybe it's her, or maybe it's all of the above and more! She fucks me hard as she fucks herself hard on my dick. I feel like popping inside her but I can't.

The way she's moving on my dick is what I want all the time!

"Your girlfriend can't do this to you, can she?"

"N-no she can't!"

"She doesn't even know, you're supposed to be a tight ass is so gaped up for me."

"N-No she d-doesn't!"

"Aww you're so pathetic, under my mercy and you love it!"

"Y-yes!"

"No matter how hard I fuck you, you come back for more and beg me to be your girlfriend!" I whimpered, reaching close to my orgasm, I feel so huge inside her. Her tight cunt is forcing me to precum.

"Why do you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Because --I love y-you! I was-want you a-all the time. I d-don't I can li-live without you. I-I want to be in your mercy!"

"Aww, poor baby! But you know I won't be your girlfriend. No matter how good this huge dick feels inside me, I'm not ready for that!" She explains, "are you close, sweetie?"

"Y-yes! Yes mistress, please!" I beg out.

"Alright, today I will let you come easy!"

"R-really, mistress?"

"Yes, since you said you love me, I'll be a little generous to you today."

"T-thank you m-mistress!" She fucks hard, riding me, fucking my ass as I cum inside her, grunting and moaning, fucking into her as she moans louder as well. She's close. She pumps my dick inside her as she rides harder, Cuming as well.

Breathing uncontrollably, my hands still tied, she lies next to me. "That was good, wasn't it?"

"Y-Yes mistress. C-Can I ask y--you something?"

"Y-yeah go ahead!"

"Are you not going to be my girlfriend?"

"Y-you're sweet with a good dick, but I think I might need some time to think this through!"

"Are you going to think about us?"

"Y-yeah, I think you're cute!"

________________

END OF THE SMUT!