Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, you can follow instructions at least." She shuffled backwards a little on the desk and started removing her clothes. Her toned midriff was something she worked hard on, but it was going completely to waste on this gibbering, unquenchable boob-man. "Stroke it for me."

He took to the activity with vigour, and there was no doubt at all where he was going to be looking as he did it.

"That's right. But you know, I'm just a money-grubbing whore. I'm just a ruthless gold digger. And you know what turns on someone like that more than a hard cock, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

His eyes still wanted to stay fixed on her breasts, but he'd been given an order. He produced a fat leather wallet out of his pocket, the kind that still carried cash, and he opened it in front of her. A stack of hundred dollar bills fell out in front of her on the desk.

"Perhaps you have been good after all," she said. She picked up the pile of money and folded it back together into a neat stack. She ran the notes up and down her breasts, briefly obscuring his view each time. "It's a nice start." She clicked her fingers and gestured down towards her pussy.

Joseph didn't need to be told twice. He buried his face inside her and his tongue darted around eagerly.

"Mmm, that's right. Good boy, do as you're told. You're just a disposable toy for my amusement. I've got a box full just like you," she said. He reinvigorated his efforts. What he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm.

She picked up his laptop off the desk and moved it over onto one leg as he continued to pleasure her. She moved the trackpad and brought it back to life. She opened the web browser and clicked on the "internet banking" shortcut he had in the favourites bar.

"Yes, just like that, you pathetic little piggie," she said. A few moments later, she tapped him on the head. "I need you to do something else for me now."

He looked up and saw what she was doing. He looked hesitant, but ultimately, he didn't resist. He typed out his password.

"Good boy. What's the daily transfer limit on this account?"

Again, there was a moment of hesitation. She lifted his head and looked him in the eyes.

"Well?" she said, as she released a little more of her scent. He gasped, and his pupils twitched again.

"Fifteen thousand dollars," he said. "It's just for personal use."

"Hrmf!" she said. "We'll have to get that changed. Let's see, where's... oh there it is." She typed in the destination account and entered the maximum dollar amount.

Joseph looked nervous below her, but never stopped jerking off.

"I sure hope your wife doesn't see this transaction. It might be tricky to explain," she said, hitting the send button.

He moaned in pleasure.

"Come back here," she said, pulling his head with her other hand back into her. He started lapping her up once again. She put the laptop down.

She moaned as his ministrations intensified. She started playing with her nipples, and thought about her next target. By week's end, Joseph wasn't going to be the only one on his knees before her. But still, as pleasant a thought as that was, she struggled to reach her climax. She needed more. She let out another small dose, and his eyes went wide once again.

"You're going to do everything I say, and I'm going to take you for everything you're worth. And you'll thank me for it. You'll beg me to use you even more, won't you?"

He nodded, tongue still working overtime and eyes gazing upwards into her perfect tits. She gripped his head and squeezed her nipple even harder.

"You'll lie, cheat and steal for me. You'll betray everybody you once held dear, and you'll do it all for me. You'd die for me. You'd kill for me."

He nodded.

"Say it!"

He strained to speak in half broken words

"I'll... do anything... lie... kill... for you!!!"

She found her climax.

After savouring the feelings for a moment, she tapped her pathetic little slave on the head.

"You did very well, my sweet," she said. "You've made me very pleased."

He allowed himself to fall to the ground, panting. He was a very enthusiastic toy, but he wasn't exactly a spring chicken.

She gradually lowered herself down to the floor and whispered in his ear, oozing out trace amounts of her scent, his lungs plunging himself deeper and deeper under her control as she spoke.

"Sleep now, darling. As you do, you'll dream of me, of my big, juicy tits, and about how good our little game feels. It's just a game, but you wish it was more. Every time we play, you enjoy it a little bit more. You wish so desperately that it could be real."

She snapped her fingers. He smiled and his eyes closed.

She returned her mind to the problem at hand. Sam had proven resistant to her charms - for now. His resistance only made her want to break him that much more. There was something so delicious about a man who thought he could say no to her.

It was Heather who she suspected would be the real challenge. Still, she did have a husband. And maybe if Joseph was deeply enough under her control, there could be other ways to dispose of a problem like that.

Yes, she could be dealt with later. What she needed right now was an address.

12