Her Ch. 04 + Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your kidnapper? He was recently released after serving time for an assault charge. Grievous Bodily Harm, if I recall correctly. Between you and me, he's also come across our radar before. We think he's been involved in some very serious stuff, Miss Olssen."

"He's really not so bad deep down," she said. "I'm sure he never would have done any of those horrible illegal things unless he was desperate."

He shrugged.

"I'll have to take your word for it. Now, Krista, whenever you're ready, would you like to start explaining what happened from your perspective?"

Krista recounted in detail the last few weeks of her life. How she was engaged to marry this Arthur character, how he died in mysterious circumstances, how his daughter, Heather, had verbally threatened her life, and finally, the circumstances of her kidnapping. She was held by the man for several days before he finally turned himself in and freed her this afternoon.

"And you said he didn't mistreat you at all during this time?"

"Oh... he was a little rough at first, but I assure you, he didn't make me do anything I didn't want to. He was such a gentleman," she said with a little giggle. The Superintendent found that difficult to believe.

Sometimes it was hard to pay attention to what she was saying. The young woman was very easy on the eyes. He kept stealing glances down at her cleavage without meaning to.

"And he just... had a change of heart? He just decided to let you go and turn himself in, risking potentially years in gaol?"

"Well, I guess he finally saw the error of his ways. Or maybe he just felt too guilty killing a helpless young girl like me," she said, like she was a porn-star trying to persuade the cable guy to stay a little longer.

He frowned and adjusted his collar. Is it getting hot in here?

"I find it a little far fetched, that's all. There was really nothing else he said to you?"

"What can I say, Inspector? He's a changed man. If anything, I think he's a victim here almost as much as I am."

"Superintendent," the police officer replied.

"Oh yes, of course, sorry. But like I said."

"You don't think charges should be pressed against him? For attempted murder and kidnapping?"

"Oh I didn't say that. No of course, you would have to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. I have no doubt he'll end up in gaol for years and years to come."

As he scribbled his notes, the police officer felt like he could sense something. It was faint, but it was there. He couldn't quite put a word to it. There was a presence, or a change in the air. When he looked up from his notepad, there was something different about the woman he was interviewing. Something subtly more alluring. His little glances started lasting longer. He coughed and shifted in his seat.

"There was something else I wanted to double back on here. You said that you thought that Arthur's daughter - Heather - was responsible for his death. Why did you think that?"

"Well, Officer. It's just that she seemed so angry about us getting married! She threatened me, and then she hired that poor man to murder me. We were told something was found in Arthur's system. It all seems very suspicious to me. It seems like something you should look into in detail."

He couldn't imagine why somebody would ever want to threaten someone like Krista. She seemed so nice. Jealousy, perhaps?

"She hired that man?" he asked. He thought back to what he'd overheard from the interrogation room earlier. "I think he said he didn't know who the client was, that he was contracted anonymously."

"Isn't it obvious?" she said, angered by the question.

"Oh, forgive me. It's not that I don't trust you, but you know - police brain. I have to consider all possibilities."

"Oh, of course, how silly of me. Sorry, it still feels a little raw. You're being so helpful, and I shouldn't raise my voice like that."

"That's quite alright," he said.

"Have you ever been married, Superintendent?" she said.

The question put him off guard.

"Yes, happily married for twelve years," he said, displaying his ring finger.

"Oh," said Krista. "That's such a shame."

As she smiled, he found himself mirroring it. His face went a little redder.

Parts of her story seemed far fetched, but there was a certain genuineness to her. She had a very trustworthy face. A very sexy, very trustworthy face.

"We'll certainly look into this. You can rest assured, Miss Olssen, that we will bring whomever is responsible to justice."

"Oh, I have every confidence that you will, Superintendent."

The feeling he had before got stronger. It was a smell, albeit a very faint one. He hadn't fully appreciated quite how beautiful she was before. Her cleavage wasn't just impressive, it was undoubtedly the finest he'd ever laid eyes on. The rest of her body was no less stunning.

He was simply looking at her. And she was looking at him. That perfect moment hung in the air between them.

"You know, you have beautiful eyes, Superintendent," she said. "Do you think I could take a closer look?"

"I - that's a highly irregular request, ma'am."

"I'm sorry, it's just they're really quite remarkable."

He found it was difficult to say no to her all of a sudden. He took his glasses off.

"Mm, yes, how lovely," she said. "Do you like mine?"

He looked into her eyes - really looked.

"Yes, they're quite lovely," he said, then turned away. "I'm sorry, ma'am, I shouldn't stare."

He wanted to look at her, he really did, but it seemed inappropriate to do so.

"It's really quite alright, Superintendent. I really don't mind. You've got such a stressful job. You should relax a little."

"The job does get to me sometimes," he said.

"Exactly! You should just take a moment to breathe and relax. You can let your eyes wander wherever they want to."

He turned back hesitantly, and his gaze fell downwards into her chest as he took another deep breath in.

"That's right, it's perfectly natural."

He nodded softly.

"As an officer of the law, I know I can rely on you to be dedicated to this investigation. Obviously, you want to find the truth, don't it?"

He nodded.

"Yeah," he said. "Of course."

"As the victim of this terrible crime, I'm a very important witness, aren't I?"

"Yeah..."

"So we should probably stay in contact, for the good of the investigation. We should see each other regularly. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice... I mean, of course, we would be interested to hear what you had to say."

It did sound nice. It sounded very nice.

"And you are going to be very dedicated to finding the truth, aren't you, sweetie? The truth about who hired this poor, desperate man to perform such a dastardly act. And about who murdered my beloved fiancé."

His eyes were still fixed on her chest as it rose and fall with her breathing. He wanted to reach out and grab her breasts. He wanted to lick, to suck, bury his face in them and die. He was making an arse out of himself staring at this lovely young woman. It was so difficult to look away. But she didn't seem to mind.

"Yeah... of course..."

"I'm so pleased to hear that," she said with a Cheshire grin.

----------------------------------

Epilogue

----------------------------------

Krista Olssen sat with her legs crossed behind the two-way mirror in the police interrogation room. On the other side of the glass, Heather Findley was handcuffed to her own seat. The Superintendent was standing behind Heather, shouting leading questions at her. The woman was in tears. Krista sipped her wine and basked in her misery.

"Tell me why you wanted your father dead!" he shouted.

"I demand to see my lawyer," Heather replied, mascara streaming down her face.

"Oh she'll be here soon enough. But we're going to have a nice long chat before then."

The best lies are the ones that have a kernel of truth. Krista may not have killed her father, but there was sufficient possible motive and she had engaged contract killers for other purposes.

Krista couldn't believe she'd ever considered leaving that bitch Heather alone to keep part of the fortune. On that fateful day she'd made it clear that peace was never an option. She was going to get what she deserved. Those two men might have actually succeeded in killing her were it not for a fortuitous lack of self control.

Scott. Poor gullible Scott. He still had complete faith that Krista was going to find a way to get him out of his own legal troubles. She'd assured him that the prosecutors would go easy on him if he turned on his friends and told the Police everything. But it wasn't going to go that way. It would take a lot more than a nice cock for Krista to forgive him for the attempt on her life. Perhaps if she got bored she'd visit him in gaol.

After numerous swerves and setbacks, Krista's plans were finally coming to fruition. The slayer rule prevented anybody involved in a murder from receiving an inheritance from their victim. After a few more "witness statements" she'd given to Superintendent Wylie, he had made sure that the reopened investigation into Arthur Findley's death was firmly pointed at one person, and one person only.

It had taken months of hard work to get to this point, but it was finally over. All the wealth and power of the Findley estate would be united again, this time under the ownership of Samuel Findley. Krista, in turn, owned him.

As she finished draining her glass, she was fully satisfied. She stood and walked out the door.

There was no doubt whatsoever in her mind that Heather would be found guilty on all charges. She had a star witness to make sure the case came together just perfectly. He was being held in another interrogation room just down the hall.

As Krista walked into the room, Heather's husband froze with a look of terror.

"Jack, Jack, Jack. I've been looking everywhere for you," she said.

"No, no, stay away from me you witch!" he said, leaning backwards in the chair and trying to get away. He slammed his eyes shut and tilted his head away.

The handcuffs guaranteed he couldn't do anything but writhe helplessly as Krista sat down on his lap and put her arms around him. Her lips stood mere inches away from his.

"Now that's not a very nice thing to call me, Jack. I'm really hurt that you'd say something like that," she said.

"I'll never - I'll never do anything you ask! I don't care what you do to me!"

"Do to you? Oh Jack. You shouldn't believe those lies your wife has been telling you. You have to trust me! I've got your best interests at heart."

She released a small dose of her scent, just enough to take the edge off. As he breathed it in, his struggling slowed, but his eyes remained closed.

"I'd never do anything to you that you didn't ask me to," she said.

"No... I know you're doing something to everybody... I won't look into your eyes... I won't let you put me under your spell..."

Krista gently ran her hand across his face and stroked his short grey-and-black beard.

"I'm not your enemy, Jack. Neither are the police. We're just trying to help you. We're on your side."

She released a little more. The effects were more noticeable this time. He started relaxing much more obviously. He didn't even really look scared anymore.

"Please Jack. Please, won't you look at me? We both know there's no such thing as witches. I'm not some kind of monster. Let us help you."

"No... I.... I can't..."

"Shh, darling. Just open your eyes."

She pushed out just a little more. His jaw slackened and his eyes softly opened.

Krista smiled, and he smiled back at her.

"There. Now isn't that much nicer?"

Months passed.

Heather was, of course, found guilty. Her husband shocked both the jury and the defence team by turning against her on the witness stand. Krista rewarded him by letting him eat her out that night. He was so happy to have helped the truth come out at the trial.

After the final changes in company ownership had occurred, Krista ordered Sam to take her somewhere tropical to celebrate his sister's downfall. He had a hand in it just as she did. Watching him twitch as he came in his pants during his testimony was now one of her fondest memories.

From time to time, a little piece of resistance would flare up inside of Sam. A brief moment of lucidity would occur, and the horror of it all would dawn on him. Despite all of the brainwashing and gaslighting, despite all of the pleasure and desire swirling around inside his pathetic little male brain, deep down he somehow knew what she was doing to him. He wasn't like all the others. He was the most strong-willed man that she'd ever encountered.

It made their relationship all the sweeter.

She received regular calls from Joe back at home.

"Oh I'm so sad you couldn't come with us, my love," she said into the receiver. A tanned flunky rubbed her shoulders while another fanned her as she spoke. "But I must say, diligence is so becoming of you."

"Thank you Mistress!" he replied from the other side of the world.

Joseph worked so very, very hard these days. He had to ensure a steady flow of income, after all.

Nolan had tagged along for the journey. Krista had insisted that he join them for some family time together. He was very uncomfortable around her, especially whenever she made public displays of affection with his father. She liked Nolan. He was such a fit, athletic young man. She usually preferred older men, but youth had it's advantages. She was confident that by the end of the holiday, he would be a lot more comfortable with her. She flashed a smile at him and raised her drink from across the beach.

Just as Arthur had been, Sam was very stubborn about the idea of remarrying. It was only a matter of time, however. He was only a man, and Krista always got what she wanted. On the fifth night of their vacation, he finally gave in.

"Krista," said Sam, kneeling down. His body was an inferno of lust and she'd been keeping him there for days. He was shaking. "Will you marry me?"

She smiled.

"Oh Sam," she said. "I thought you'd never ask."

12