All Comments on 'Her Chastity Games Ch. 02'

by Corasi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Not BDSM, just abuse.

2 months of being caged and for what? What does he get out of it? Is he treated better? Is he respected? Is he even liked?

No. He is the butt of the joke. He is the maid, the third wheel on a bicycle, he is the DUFF (the Dumb, ugly, fat friend) that makes everyone else look good.

And you expect us to believe that he wouldn’t resent his mistreatment? Tell us THAT story. Tell us how angry, frustrated and resentful he becomes and how they respond to him instead.

Blueyes2022Blueyes2022about 1 year ago

Not in a million years would I put up with such shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All hobby need to do was go out the kitchen and grab a big knife and go back and cut Steve's cock off to get his key back. One of the big thing about wife and husband doing chastity cage play is trust. Once his key was given away all rule and games end!!

crystal_fancrystal_fanabout 1 year ago

Some negative comments, which i suppose is to be expected. I, on the other hand, enjoyed your writing tremendously. Much appreciated!

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Good Story! Your writing makes me Horny..What a lucky husband,he gets to eat pussy,suck cock and get a good ass fucking..

artty67artty6711 months ago

Hopefully he will receive a nice hard spanking to earn the key. Perhaps allow him 20 minutes with his cage off

ZZAIDZZAID4 months ago

wow, it turned out to be something super hot, I want this story to continue please :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous