All Comments on 'Her Choice'

by Diolar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delightfully dirty!

As you said in your preamble, this one gets straight down to it! It is exciting and fast-moving but it would have benefited from a little more backstory. Nonetheless, it is a fine and exciting read, for which many thanks. I look forward to reading more of this couple's adventures into the world of BDSM. Thank you - five stars.

fuckmesorefuckmesoreover 11 years ago
hot!!!

this one had me dripping wet with desire...please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

He whipped and caned and pissed on her, put painful clips and weights on her nipples, tortured her cunt and ass because he loved her so much—? Fuck, no. He's just another woman-hating male scumbag (America's getting more of these sadistic pain-sick sickos every day). The point of this story is to show much enjoyment there is in abusing a woman who needs serious help. This was Literotica, last time I looked, not Big, Tough Psychotic Men's Manual of Discipline.

Take this shite to your mom and show her how well your writing's coming along. In the meantime, I hope a frog bites off your pathetic dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Huh.

She is a classic doormat not a submissive, choosing to accept abuse rather than be without a 'man.' He is not a sensual sadist but a psychotic sadist well on his way to qualifying for 30 to life. This is not erotic. It is like reading a documentary about a third world totalitarian government goon squad. By having her not leave, you give a token consent, a thin veneer to justify placement here and not noncon. It is insufficient. Unlike your female lead, I choose to leave and not experience the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Cruel and disrespectful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disapointing

I kept waiting for aftercare or any indication that he is being a good dom and taking care of her. This is not bdsm and stories like this are bad for the community

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with the criticisms.

Aftercare is very important. This is just an abuse story and can basically go under rape. If that is what you were going for then tag this in a different section other than BDSM, because this ain't it. There is bondage and submission but not at all what BDSM is. If you were to write something else like this make sure to include aftercare and complete consent, going straight to the point doesn't mean you have to ignore these vital aspects. Otherwise, tag nonconsensual to this and not BDSM.

3StrawberrY63StrawberrY6almost 2 years ago

This story is fantastic. I am wet. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous