Her Diary

Story Info
He reads her diary.
2.4k words
3
57.3k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dare2Bro
Dare2Bro
288 Followers

Jack Wilson had never been in this position before and never thought he would be. He was the bottom half of a wonderful 69 with his wife Diana. This was not so unusual for them. What made today different was the cock he felt moving in and out of his butt. Also the cock sliding in and out of Diana's pussy was new. The sentences "Lick my pussy while that cock fucks me", "Get him wet before he fucks me", Open your ass up to this cock" had been used for the first time.

How did Jack Wilson, a completely heterosexual man of 55 years find himself in this position you ask? Well, Jack wondered the same thing as his mind drifted back to earlier that evening.

That Saturday evening he was looking through his wife's panty drawer. No, it wasn't anything perverted. Diana usually kept her diamond jewelry in the same drawer and he needed to take a couple of photos of the earring and necklace set he had given her for their 30th anniversary. His jeweler was going to use the photos to create and matching bracelet for their 35th anniversary.

He found the diamond set and took several photos. As he returned them to the drawer he saw it. He had seen it before but didn't know it was in this drawer. He knew he shouldn't touch it, but he was drawn to it. He remembered what she had done to him last time he touched it, but he couldn't stop. He picked up the small book and noticed there was no lock. He knew he had promised but he opened it. He opened Diana's diary.

OK, you are thinking, her diary, what's the big deal. Well, it is a big deal to Diana. Diana has kept a diary since she learned to write. There is a locked hope chest in her sewing room with 43 years of diaries inside. Her entire life is chronicled day by day in the pages of countless diaries.

The curiosity of what was written on those pages has driven Jack crazy for 32 years. His curiosity had led to his downfall 20 years ago. Diana had caught him reading an old diary and had exploded. It was a solid week before she would even acknowledge his presence. That first acknowledgment consisted of her pouring a pitcher of sweet tea on his head when he asked for a refill during a family dinner.

Jack had swallowed his pride and begged for forgiveness. After three more days of begging Diana finally forgave him with conditions. He had to promise to never touch her diary again. He had to agree to vacation at the Outer Banks of North Carolina instead of Myrtle Beach that summer. Finally, he had to agree to let her shave off his pubic hair and wear a pair of her panties to work on Thursday. She picked Thursday because that was the day Jack met his friends for racquetball after work. To say the least, it was a very strange day. A day his friends still tease him about to this day. The aftermath was not much better as the hair grew back. Hair stubble does not feel good on testicles. It was an uncomfortable couple of weeks, to say the least. Jack has never asked Diana to shave her pubic hair.

So with the wisdom of twenty years thrown out the window, Jack opened the diary. He quickly noticed the theme of her last entry:

June 21st

I had them all at the same time today. It felt so nasty and wicked but it also felt so good. I can see how women can get addicted to multiple men.

The three cocks are so different but that is what makes them so perfect. Black Beauty fills my pussy and Slim Jim fills my ass. JC is wonderful to just hold and suck. I especially like sucking it after it has been in me.

I think it is time to bring Jack into this nasty fun. He is a nasty boy. I think he will go for it with a little persuasion.

What the hell did I just read Jack thought to himself. Jack and Diana had a great sex life. They had been adventurous in bed but had never included others, never even discussed bringing others into their bed. Now she is having gangbangs. Jack knew this didn't make any sense. He had to read more.

June 20th

Dixie brought me off three times today. God, I love the vibrations on my clit.

Dixie had me so excited I had to get Slim Jim to fuck my ass. I think Slim Jim has my ass almost ready for JC. Once I know I can handle JC I am going to give Jack the surprise of his life.

I wonder if Jack would let Slim Jim take his ass? That I would love to see.

Jack read the other days' entries. It seemed that Diana had been entertaining her lovers almost every day for the past three weeks. He thought back as to what had happened three weeks ago.

Heather had gone to college. That was it. The sexual activity had started two days after they had taken their youngest to college.

Jack and Diana had looked forward to being empty nesters. The three boys, Jack Jr., Sam, and Zack were all on their own. Heather was the last to leave. Jack and Diana had made many plans for this time together. They wanted to travel to Europe, the South Seas, Australia, and Hawaii. Due to the nature of Jack's job, they had never been on a trip longer than one week.

Jack had a great job but a stressful one, and he had planned on fixing that. His company was going through a merger and a reorganization. Jack had been chosen to lead the team working on the reorganization. It had meant very long hours for the past three months. His workweek had evolved into 12 hour days six days a week. What Diana didn't know was that Jack was reorganizing himself out of a job. The company had offered him a generous golden parachute package. He was just a couple of weeks away from retiring. He had already booked a three-week trip to Paris.

Diana knew how important this task was and had been very supportive. She had taken over many of his tasks at home. They had a two-acre yard that would take all day to mow and trim. Diana outsourced that job so Jack could work on Saturdays. Handymen came in and performed the other minor tasks that a large house needed to be done.

Jack realized this is where Diana started cheating. Of all the clichés, she was having sex with the hired help.

Jack organized what he knew so far.

JC was the first lover Diana had taken. Diana had never given any description of this man other than his cock. His cock was roughly the same size as Jack. She seemed to like sucking on him a lot.

Black Beauty was Diana's second lover. By her description, he was a well-endowed black man. She had enjoyed his girth but seemed to be having problems with his size.

Slim Jim was fairly new. His cock was long and slim. Slim Jim was the only lover whose meeting she had described in any detail. She looked for him in the mall and online. She had talked about how many cocks she had to try before getting just the right size. She took him as a lover specifically for anal sex. She had never let Jack have anal with her.

It was apparent to Jack that Diana had many more lovers than she had written about in her diary.

Dixie was the newest member of the Fuck Diana Group. There was no description of this man or his cock. Jack realized that Dixie had to be a woman.

Diana cried out for Jack to come to dinner. He quickly put the diary back in place and went downstairs. Jack studied Diana for clues. He blamed himself for what had happened. Because he had spent so much time and energy on this major project, he had neglected Diana at the time she most needed him.

Jack noticed that Diana kept looking at him during the late dinner. Jack wondered what she was thinking. Had he accidentally let her know of his suspensions? Was she thinking about her lovers now? Jack and Diana had always communicated well but he was having a difficult time reading her mind.

"Are you Ok Jack?" Diana asked. "You seem to have something on your mind."

Jack took a sip of his drink and said "I'll be right back."

Jack bound upstairs to their bedroom. He opened the drawer and pulled out the diary. He knew they had to confront her affairs if they had any chance of staying married. Jack knew he had to remain calm and in control, for them to have the most important conversation of their married lives. Jack knew what he had to do and Jack failed miserably.

Jack came to the table and opened the diary in front of Diana. "Who are these men you are having an affair with? How can you be such a slut and a whore? Diana, you are my wife and the mother of four. WHY?"

Jack waited for Diana's reply. Diana stared at the diary. She didn't look ashamed. She seemed pissed. Wait, the look is going to upset. No, she's really angry now. "Jack," she said in a low growl. "You read my diary?"

Jack countered "damn right I read them. You tell me which is worse, reading you damn diaries or having sex with at least three men and I believe another woman?"

Diana didn't answer. Jack thought that maybe just maybe she was starting to understand him. After a few moments, Diana said "I don't want to discuss this at the dinner table. Please refill my glass and we can continue our discussion in the living room."

Diana left the room and went upstairs. Jack refilled their wine glasses and went into the living room. Diana reappeared moments later carrying a bag and sat on the sofa opposite Jack.

Diana looked at Jack and said "OK Jack what do you want to know? Do you want to know who my lovers are? Do you want to meet them?"

Jack answered, "Damn right I want information. I read that you want me in your sex orgy. Diana, you want another man to fuck me? I'm not sure I need to meet them but I do want answers."

Diana calmly said "Jack, I want to introduce you to my lovers. I believe my first lover was JC. She pulled out a realistic dildo and placed it on the coffee table. I named it JC, Jack's Clone because it is so much like you."

Diana pulled out a large black dildo. She said "Please met Black Beauty. He is very large and to be honest I haven't adjusted to his size yet. But he is pretty to look at isn't he."

As Diana continued Jack realized he had made a huge mistake.

Diana pulled out a long thin dildo. "Jack met Slim Jim. You should thank him. Because of him, I WAS going to explore anal sex with you."

Humbled Jack quietly asked, "And Dixie is a vibrator I assume?"

Diana with a look let him know he was clueless. "Dixie is the riding lawn mower you purchased for our yard. I have been mowing the lawn for the past 2 months. Remember how unhappy you were with the lawn company we used? I started cutting the grass to make you happy but I found the vibrations to be a nice treat."

Diana said "Jack you have been so busy for these past months. After Heather left I needed you. I know the project is very important and will be finished soon so I purchased JC to help me until you were free."

Jack was so relieved. He told Diana "You have to understand how I felt. When I read your diary tonight writing about your toys like they were lovers it threw me for a loop. I have gone crazy with anger and fear that you were leaving me. I am sorry to have accused you of having an affair. I should have known better."

Diana sipped her wine. She calmly said "I understand your concerns. I am glad you confronted me with your concerns quickly so we could clear up this misunderstanding. Jack, can we put this behind us now?"

Jack replied, "Yes my Dear, I love you."

Diana smiled and said "I love you too. I will always love you. I would tell everyone at your funeral about the power of our love. Well, I would but I will not be there."

Jack was confused. He asked, "you don't plan on coming to my funeral?"

Diana looked at Jack. In a low growl, she said "No Jack, because I'm going to be in jail for killing your worthless diary reading ass."

Jack didn't move fast enough to avoid black beauty as it hit him in the side of the head. He did duck under the lamp but felt the sting of the ashtray on his back.

He quickly retreated to the dining room. He figured Diana wouldn't throw anything in there. She loved her china and crystal. He knew he had miscalculated as he ducked under the thrown chair which broke the picture window. He cowered in the corner as Diana approached him with a second chair held over her head.

Jack looked at Diana and said "I surrender. Please name your terms."

Diana put the chair back on the floor. She sat in the chair, smiled, and said "First, you will never read my diaries again. I will have a postnup agreement drawn up. If you are ever caught reading them again we divorce and you get nothing. Do you understand me? Divorce and nothing. Second, we buy that house in the Outer Banks I like. It will be wonderful for the whole family in the summer. Third, as soon as you finish this project you take me to Paris, two weeks minimum. And finally...."

So now you know how Jack ended up in this position. But at least he'll never have to cut the grass again.

Dare2Bro
Dare2Bro
288 Followers