All Comments on 'Her Diary'

by Dare2Bro

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So a bat-shit-crazy wife?

No man is going to believe her "toy" bullshit. After the chair goes thru the window, the police show up and she goes to jail. A bruise on the side of his face, a bruise on his back and the chair thru the window make her jailbait. No man is going to sign a post-nup concerning her diary. And no man is going to spend another night sleeping under the same roof with a woman that has tried to kill him. So while she sits in jail on a 48 hpur hold, he packs his things and leaves. First the bank to close the accounts and next to a divorce attorney. Women be crazy. No need to stay married to one. A quick suggestion. You posted two stories today. Maybe try posting one at a time, find an editor and do a better job on your story line. You open with a man with a dick or toy up his ass and you're in the wrong category.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A new author with some pretty good stuff. Welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nahhh

She is that violent? He surrenders? Unless she is a workout beast he could defend himself. And she threatens divorce over this after she assaults him? Not real at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Does Jack beat Diana? Punch her? Kick her when she spends too much money or forgets the mower needs oil from time to time? If not, then why does she think it's okay to physically attack him? Not cool, certainly not funny.

Almost as many men are abused by their spouses as women are. Physical abuse, like you describe in your 'funny' story. Don't believe it? Look up the numbers for yourself, the government makes them available on the 'net.

Want to know how women are able to physically beat their husbands/boyfriends? Most of the women are smaller and weaker, so how do they do it without getting stomped?

Most men REFUSE to hit women. No matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
crappy author...

...two stories...both incomplete...if thats ur MO... stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have been down this road

only my wife through out most of her diaries.... I think this story could have been a lot better

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid story, scores 1/5 and even that is too much.l

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cellar

Please go back to playing call of duty in mom's basement. Both stories sucked

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Stories that glorify abuse are not entertaining, insightful, worth reading or worth writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have no problem with your story!

BUT, on the end, in a real life I would divorce her like a shot.

Not only is she having secrets from me, but has sissy-fit when it comes out.

If any of you think I am wrong... Don't be surprise if you wake up in hospital, finding out that she sold your kidney to a highest bidder!

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
maybe next submission?

There was a solid core here to work with. I like the diary type stories and they are very familiar with reading her email or text stories. Finding out she didn't "cheat" could have taken this in many directions like fun play or maybe he gets all upset that she is trying to accommodate "black beauty" and just not content with the JC clone.

But having her get all violent and him just accepting that (prenup over this?) ruined it for me.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Divorce her ass

Who needs to be in a relationship with someone who can't communicate , abuses you and has a secret life.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

I personally enjoyed the twist. But her violent response then very expensive demands that he just gives in to? buying houses post nups for reading a diary? that got a little out there. still gave 4 stars fr this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well, that was crap

what a broken wimp.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Laughing

But not in a bad way. What a great imagination. Ignore the nay sayers, More ! ! !

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

One good one and one shitty one. Batting .500 isn't all that good in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need a category for cucky

Hell no

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
New Author, welcome to LW!

Of course you're going to get creamed by the Anonnys--they are just drive-by jackoffs, so don't worry about it.

However, you've (cleverly) left us uncertain just how much Jack is being disrespected, or if he has yielded his manhood completely. The vague description is obviously done intentionally. This is the prerogative of the creator, so I'm not going to downgrade you for not specifying what I want.

Anal play in a loving relationship is up to the participants, and it's only a small part of the overall story. Like Jack, let's just hope Diana can still find happiness in monogamy.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

I can understand her getting upset, but that violent? That is abuse, pure and simple. A post-nuptial agreement for reading the diary? I can understand marriage counseling - maybe, but her reaction after 30+ years of marriage?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sounds like Jack is a victum of spousal abuse and needs to press charges then divorce her ass. Then will see who gets nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cucked by plastic

Call it what you will. This is a spineless wimp attempting to quell his reality with the lies of another "cheater in charge". It is apparent who wears the "pants suit" in this "family".

It is one thing if the participants happen to have an open discourse on the subject of alternative pleasure methods. It is plain cheating when you do such stuff behind your partner's back - then write about it without sharing and expect him to "understand". Sorry no dice. She is at fault and he is a spineless wimp for putting up with the senseless secrecy shit for all this time.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need opinions

Is this the worst story in recent memory?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fag shit

Cucky fag shit

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
The kids are gone, leave and don't look back

She is violent and might kill hi in his sleep for leaving the toilet seat up. Nothing erotic about a crazy woman. Go find a better one.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 3 years ago

Nicely creative. I saw the possibility of toys early but had no idea how it would go until the end, so nice job. It might be fun to do a sequel when he realizes how lousy she made his life, if only for a short time. He takes her diaries, scans them and tells her that unless she gets off her horse, they get posted. Lotsa sparks with that opening. Thanks for writing and looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have not ey fuckin probl with hitting ey bat shit crazy bitch, not‘a single one

They learn the rope or repeat. I have an increasing stamina in such cases. They wish they were waterboarded before I‘m done.

Grabe them by the pussy!

Make them bitches small again. Vote Trump!!! The first Proud American President for Lifetime.

Why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eh

I feel bad for the abused shit but I laughed pretty hard once the punch line was delivered

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I appreciate the attempt at humor and deception, . . .

but he still seems like a stupid wimp. And that's not much fun in any story.

Thanks for the effort.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 3 years ago

beta reader please:

"Of all the cliques", I suspect you meant cliches

"Had he accidently let her know of his suspensions?" Accidentally is the correct spelling. Suspicions? is perhaps what you intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ Anonymous 9/28/20 Need opinions:

No way! Read TheMarlboroMan's latest submission. If that doesn't convince you, read his earlier stuff.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Liked the story, diaries can be a evil thing trust me to write things in a book but I don’t trust you to read my book. Got a 4 from me.

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

I look forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not one for me.

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 3 years ago

Keep going. Good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny

The typos make the story.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Ummm... my response to her ultimatum?

Sayo-nara baby.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Sorry but no. That’s not love. Divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Tags!!

I will check them before I read, especially an author new to me.

Finding a cock up his arse, in a group situation and claiming to be heterosexual stopped me reading there.

No diary in the world could explain someone that far in denial, I bet he also said he wasn't bi and hasn't been cuckolded.

If there are tags and I read on and find stuff like that I won't score if I stop short. If there are no tags, you lose a star, if the narrator is talking bollocks you lose a star, if it makes me pull up short, you lose a star, etc. But as not marking does not affect your average, it win be 1 starred.

All for the sake of a few tags.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

He is definitely "P-Whipped"!!!

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Don’t understand the first paragraph after reading the story. Was he being fuked by her rubber dick or another man? Same for her? Confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious.

Very funny, had to laugh.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 3 years ago

I stopped at the first paragraph. Male on male in not me interest.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Quite humorous. Keep writing.4/5

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Pretty harsh punishment for being inquisitive. Funny story, though.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck shit, not interested

Scores 1/5

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Fairly obvious from the outset. Two of the (pseudo)names were fairly clearly describing sex-toys, and their tasks matched the descriptions. Otherwise, it is well done, except for how quickly she forgives him. On the other hand, it may have been set-up by Sweetie to make her point, considering the diary was not in the usual place she would keep it. That is reinforced by the planning behind her extreme (post-marital) penalty.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Clearly

He’s always been the pussy in this marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad but missed the bullseye.

It may have more strikes in humor, but honest, who caress about a wimp and a batshitcrazy bitch?

2 Estrellas

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

That made me chuckle. Great short

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

So funny 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree.load of shit. Wimpy cuckold story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story. Mowing the yard might be a good trade off.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He is a bit wimpy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL he made the perfect cuckold. Definitely a submissive husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

how can you believe the nasty whore .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell did I just read?? The skank is setting conditions on her husband, and he goes along with it? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is wrong with some readers eyes? We've read the story several times and we're still looking for the cuckold that other readers 'found'.

The wife's lovers are a bunch of 'dildos', a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with other 'men'. Doh!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Divorce her NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining. Good job! The clueless commenters her who never really read a story but flood the site with their cuckshit1* got exposed with this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a shit story Walk out mate and leave this fkn stupid bitch to drown in hell

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She didnt cheat only using her vibrators even at the beginning dont know what confused commentators about it, decent story but predicted it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm guessing that this was written with tongue in cheek. But, it just didn't strike me that way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No, I don't think it's a tongue bulging the typist's cheek.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDare2Bro@Dare2Bro
A reader who enjoyed the stories here and one day decided to give it a try myself. It has been a great experience and I thank everyone for the kind comments and educational suggestions. All my stories are stand-alone, complete stories. You may not care for where I finish my s...