All Comments on 'Her Disorder'

by SylvanusSilvertung

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still waiting, patiently, for a free use story that has the slightest possible for the reader to find it plausible. I'm sure that eventually someone will figure out a premise to support it happening, but this wasn't it.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029almost 2 years ago

Not erotic but surely food for thought. Everything is relative, especially moral values...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fun idea, but it would be better written if the idea of "rape" didn't even exist either as a properly recognized concept, or in their vocabulary.

For example, in our world, saying "hi, how are you?" is a perfectly normal, perfectly acceptable thing to do when two people greet each other. Now imagine if someone found that extremely unpleasant to experience but because they are such a rare and unusual case, we don't really have a word for when someone says "hi, how are you?" to someone else "against their will". There's little to no sympathy for the discomfort they feel. They're just seen as a weirdo because they don't fit in with the rest of society, and they don't go along with something everyone else does.

THAT's the way you should talk about the sex and rape in this story. Women "doing their duty", to them, is as normal as saying "hi, how are you?", is to us.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 2 months ago

Fascinating story. I love it. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSylvanusSilvertung@SylvanusSilvertung
I'm proud of my sexuality. It's strange. I've mastruabated to the fall of rain in a thunderstorm, or the slant of sunlight on a floor. I get turned on by rich black earth and really fertile gardens. I might be better served by describing what doesn't turn me on. It's also dar...