Her Emerald Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not quite, no one's lining up to date the nerdy sophomore dyke," she struggled through her tears. I guess I always knew my friends teased her but I thought she was fine. I squeezed her hand.

"You are all of those things, and that's what makes you so awesome, you're true to yourself. Nobody defines you but you, I wish I could be more like that. You know what? I will be, from now on it's you and me."

"Deebee eses," she said, our secret phrase, the single phrase in twin we'd never translated for anyone, "you don't understand, I'm toxic, they'll turn on you!"

"I don't care." I didn't care.

"Deebee eses!'' she said, panicked, "how do you think the rest of the team will treat you?" I hadn't considered that. For fucks sake it's the 21st century, can't we get over this crap.

"I'm not gonna let you suffer just so I can get a stupid scholarship, you're way more important" She sat up.

"You mean that?"

"Come by the girl's locker room, at 5 after practice whenever you want and I'll tell you how awesome you are."

"5:15, so everyone else is gone."

"Fine 5:15, whenever you want. You will suffer in silence no more."

"I love you, Ivy," finally she smiled.

"I love you too, sis."

And so it was. Every day after practice I would wait, just a little until the squeak of the locker room door. At first, she only came on the bad days, sometimes she would cry and I would hold her. As time went on she would come every day, even if it had been good. I think we both started to accept it as part of our routine. Honestly, it became my favorite part of the day. Sometimes we wouldn't even say anything, we would just hug. This went by for months before anyone knew she would be there. We were just talking when a senior I recognized from the swim team came in.

"Oh hey," she said, "sorry I left a book in that locker you're leaning on."

"Sorry," I said scooting by her. She clicked open the locker and the book she had left fell out alongside a mountain of paper.

"Shit, would you mind?" she asked sincerely. Holly and I leaned down to help her recover her work.

"Thanks, this stuff is gonna straight up kill me." I noticed the title of the book, AP calculus. Yikes, I'm pretty smart but the formulas in it look straight-up terrifying.

"It's not too bad," said Holly. A monologue started in my mind, Oh no. No no no no no, bad idea Holly. Like I said I was smart but Holly was on another level, she was way smarter than anyone else in this place and recently she had let everyone else know it, which had led to a whole week of crying.

"Really?" said the senior, "well this is the problem Dr. Godwin set for us, he promised any of us that could solve it an A, and a letter of recommendation to the mathematics program at Yale. But it's impossible." Please Holly leave it alone.

"Can I?" said Holly, gesturing for the problem.

"Be my guest, we've been struggling for weeks." Come on Holly, She doesn't know you and you're going to embarrass yourself.

"Done."

"WHAT!?" Both the senior and I exclaimed simultaneously.

"Here you go," said Holly, handing her a sheet of formulas that to me looked like another language.

"That's amazing, we've got to see Dr. Godwin right now."

"It's okay, you can have it," Holly said.

"You're crazy right, I just wanted the A. I don't wanna do math for four years of college, but you just solved this impossible problem in like, a minute. What are you a junior?"

"Sophomore." Holly was blushing.

"Holly, go with her," I said excitedly. She was smart, did this mean she was a genius, a math prodigy.

"Listen to your girlfriend, you just wrote the ticket for the rest of your life." For some reason neither of us corrected her, we both just blushed. She noticed our silent reactions and something seemed to pique her interest. But instead of following up, she motioned for us to follow her. We walked to the other side of the school where Dr. Godwin was grading papers in his classroom.

"Dr. Godwin?"

"Stephanie, what are you doing here at this hour?" Said a surprisingly young attractive man.

"I have a solution to your little problem." He grinned.

"Okay let's see it." Stephanie handed over the paper and the grin started to fall off his face, he replaced it but wasn't completely sincere.

"Stephanie this is marvelous, this formula was a key part of my doctorate thesis, how did you do this?" Stephanie returned his grin.

"I didn't, she did," motioning to Holly.

"You did this?" Holly blushed and only nodded, "how?" Her meekness was kind of adorable. When she didn't answer Stephanie stepped in.

"Right in front of my eyes, I showed her, said it was impossible, and then she just did it."

"What's your name?"

"Ho-" she said almost inaudibly, "Holly Lake," with a quiver in her faux conviction.

"Well Holly lake, take a look at this." He scribbled some formula and handed it to her.

"Solve it." I was about to give him a vocal beating, she already solved your stupid puzzle I was going to say when Stephanie looked me down.

"I can't."

He sighed, "Don't worry, brighter than you have tried and failed." He was about to return to grading when she said.

"It's wrong," surprised by her response.

"I'm sorry," he eyed her.

"The formula, it's incomplete." The grin returned to his face.

"Yes, yes it is." He stood up and shook her hand.

"Miss Lake, how would you like to attend Yale next year?"

"I can't." that paralyzed him, how could anyone turn that down. I spoke for her this time.

"We're Sophomores." This unparalyzed him and he chuckled.

"Miss Lake, could I talk with your parents?"

***

"Coach Micheals?" She was on the soccer field, tryouts for the new Freshman team had already begun.

"Ivy", she turned to the girls on the field, "TAKE 5 GIRLS," then back to me.

"What can I do for my star player?"

"Three years ago when you said you could get me into any school in the country, was that true?"

"I shouldn't tell you this but we've already had a few scouts coming to your games, they're already fighting over you." I should have been more excited than I was, but I only had one question.

"Was one of them from Yale?"

***

"Yale," Said Mom "I can't believe it. Both my babies are going to Yale." Me on a soccer scholarship with absolutely no idea what I was going to do and Holly on an academic scholarship, and in true Holly Lake fashion, having already decided her thesis: orbital dynamics, a space thing.

"Mom, you've been saying that for weeks now, dad, tell her to stop."

"Aww my babies are going to Yale," was his response.

"And I'm leaving."

"Be back by 1:00, and no drinking," He yelled to me, yeah right.

"I promise." I went upstairs to have one last attempt to bring Holly to the graduation party across town.

"C'mon, massive house, a massive pool, a load of hot girls will be there." I could see it in her eyes, temptation. She sauntered over to her door, smiled, and closed it in my face. I guess that was that question answered. I'll get her out in college I thought, that will be my major.

I caught a ride with the team, no way was I going to be the designated driver tonight. And what a night it was going to be. The school's quarterback Tommy Farringdon had been my boyfriend for almost a year and finally, I was going to surprise him. Tonight I was going to go all the way. I loved him for being patient but I decided, tonight was the night.

"Hey babe," he said, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "can I get the valedictorian a drink?" I hit him in the chest.

"You do remember which twin you're dating right?"

"The hot one."

"Nice save idiot."

Truly I don't remember much of that night but there are three very distinct memories. One, I didn't have sex with Tommy. I didn't even go down on him. We were in a bedroom, I don't know who. We were making out and my hand snaked down his boxers. He was already hard for me. I started to jerk him off when I had a realization. My pussy was completely dry. Surely if I was going to fuck my boyfriend I should have felt something. But I ended up just getting him off with a hand job.

Two, I did actually get home on time. Everyone was already asleep so I crept up the stairs in an attempt not to wake anyone. As I reached the top of the stairs I noticed the light sneaking out of the crack in Holly's bedroom door. As I was sneaking past I caught a sight that mesmerized me. Holly was completely naked, legs spread apart, fingering her pussy and playing with her tits. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Multiple times I said to myself I'm leaving but every time I intended to move she moaned and I had to continue watching. My hand slipped into my panties to feel myself, I was soaking. That's when she said it.

"Oh Ivy."

Three, running back to my room, turning on my laptop, and immediately going to my favorite porn site. I was watching lesbian porn. I had never considered it gay to watch lesbian porn, I just thought it was hotter, none of that idiotic grunting. But when I closed my eyes none of the girls in the video were in my mind's eye. All I could see was Holly. I had two fingers buried in my pussy and without any intention, I whispered. "Oh, Holly," which was immediately followed by the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I guess there was a fourth memory, a very strange emotion, something of a mix of bliss and shame. I woke up twice that night, remembering the shame I had brought upon myself by cumming to my sister. But that didn't stop me from returning to the image of her and playing with myself.

I woke the next day and felt the same need to rub my pussy, my hand snaked to my soaking and at this point ruined panties when I glimpsed at my clock. 2 pm! Shit! Mom and Dad are gonna kill me. I changed into some lounge pants and a t-shirt hoodie combo and ran downstairs.

"Hey ghost girl,'' said Holly.

"Hey space face,'' I greeted in return, using our playful teasing names for each other. Which didn't help my conflicted feelings. Is she feeling the same shame I am? Why does she seem so calm, so normal?

"What's wrong?'' she said with loving concern. Other than my sister has made me orgasm three times in one night.

"Nothing, where are mom and dad?'' I really should be getting a speech about sloth right about now.

"Merger deal in Toronto, they'll be gone all weekend, did you forget that?'' In a mind consumed by nothing but shame and the thought of my naked sister, it had slipped my mind.

"No, just didn't realize they had left already.'' Holly giggled and I felt my pussy tingle.

"It's like 2 in the afternoon, you must have had one mental night." Mental is one word for it.

"But if you're not hanging too bad, wanna play drink 'til we're dead tonight?'' This was a game we invented 2 summers ago with Josh. We play a co-op board game, us v the game like pandemic or dead of winter. Every time something bad happens you drink. The game goes on until your character dies, or you die of alcohol poisoning. Given how much vodka we usually snagged from the liquor cabinet we usually lost all focus and ended up as drunk, giggly wrecks within an hour and never actually finishing the game.

"Go get a game, I'll raid the liquor cabinet,'' I smiled, hoping my eagerness to play with her would throw her from my true feelings right now. As I went to the liquor cabinet Holly went to Josh's room where the games were kept. When I returned with two bottles of what looked like very expensive vodka Holly was leaning on the door frame of Josh's room, smiling mischievously, making my already aching pussy tingle even more.

"What?'' was all I could muster desperate for a moment alone to relieve myself, despite knowing the shame it would bring.

"Do you know what the state of Connecticut legalized in 2012?'' she said revealing a small bag of weed, "medical marijuana.'' Probably from when Josh was sick because of all the chemo, maybe this will help with my sickness I thought.

I had the chance to relieve myself when Holly was in the shower. I thought of her. The water slowly dripping down her body. Like rivers all cascading towards that perfect shaved pussy. I imagined myself cleaning her breasts, those perfect perky tits. Foaming them up, squeezing them, caressing her nipples with my thumb and fingers before taking them in my mouth. I grabbed my own and let out a small moan. Trying to be quiet just in case Holly heard me. I opened one eye to see my door still closed.

"Oh Holly,'' I breathed, teasing my clit imagining it was her. I wanted her to do anything she wanted to me. I needed her. In so many ways, sexually, emotionally, I needed her to need me too. My breathing quickened, my heart raced. I was close.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck Hollyyyyyyy.'' I came with my fingers buried inside me. As I pulled them out I noticed the glistening stream on them. I don't know why but for the first time I licked them. I tasted sweet, imagining that Holly tasted just as good, maybe better. This passed through my mind but was quickly overtaken by bliss and shame again.

It was about 7:30 when I came down to the lounge to see Holly attempting to roll.

"How did Josh do this, it's fucking impossible."

"How long have you been trying?"

"Like 20 minutes, I thought I'd have to start without you but these stupid papers are so fiddly."

I picked up the papers, sprinkled in some of the weed, and rolled a perfectly good joint.

"Wanna do the honors?" I said handing it to her. She shot me the same mischievous grin from earlier and despite my earlier relief, I felt a jolt of electricity from in between my legs yet again.

"You've got good fingers," she said, "you could make a girl very happy with those". Christ! Does she know what she's doing to me? She lit the joint and took her first puff, holding in the smoke and coughing when she exhaled.

"Your turn," she said, through a gap in the coughing, she handed it to me, "show me how a pro does it."

"Seriously spaced face," she giggled at the pun and I felt the same jolt between my legs again, "I like to party but I've never done this before, you're the one corrupting me." She giggled again and said,

"You have no idea."

With no retort and no understanding of what she meant I collapsed on the couch next to her, taking a deep inhale of the joint. She took back the joint for a second puff and held it much better. As she handed it back to me she curled up into me draping her legs over mine and hugging me.

"It's well past 5:15, and we're not at school but I still want my hugging time." I acquiesced.

"Are you gonna be like this when we get to New Haven?"

"You got a problem with that?" She said, pretending to be mad that I would even question her.

"Whatever you say Don Lake." I took one of her hands and kissed it like she was the godfather. The feel of her skin on my lips set them ablaze, I didn't want to move them or ever lose this feeling. After a moment too long I reluctantly pulled away and laced my fingers with hers. We sat there in content silence getting high and hugging. If it weren't for the weed I don't think I could have stopped myself, and even then my mind was still racing.

"Show me what you can do with those fingers," She said after a while.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

She looked a bit taken aback.

"I was hoping you would give me a massage." I guess I did shout but could she blame me considering what she was implying earlier. If she was even implying anything. How was I to know what she meant? My mind was awash with thoughts of her. My best friend, my sister, and all the things I wanted to do to her. If I touched her in a sensual massage surely that would be too much for me. Or maybe it would help, like when people who are afraid of spiders have a tarantula crawl over their hand, flood therapy.

"Roll over space face."

"Whatever you say, ghost girl."

Why am I doing this? Why am I being cute with her? She's sitting here in nothing but a crop top and leggings and I convinced myself that it would be okay to touch her like this. I straddled her from behind and began to work her muscles. I'd done this for my teammates after a muscle strain or cramp so I knew what I was doing, but I'd never been overcome with an intense desire to fuck them.

"Mmmhh, you're good at that, you should be a physical therapist or something." Now that was an idea. A physical therapist, that could be something to aim for at college, it was the one thing that sounded interesting, even after hours of pouring through prospectuses.

"I think you may have just decided a career path for me, sis," she said nothing, "Holly?" Still, she said nothing. As my hands worked between her shoulder blades I felt her shaking. Oh god, what could she feel, could she feel how much I wanted her, could she feel my wetness. I didn't feel too wet, by some miracle I'd managed to control myself on her. I stood off the couch and knelt to her level and immediately she turned her face from mine. I knew it. She could feel it, she's disgusted with me. I heard her sniffle and as I stood to leave I saw the tears on her cheek.

"Holly...I, I'm sorry...I..." I couldn't say anything. I'd let myself catch feelings for her, feelings I never should have had.

She pushed herself to sit up and looked at me sobbing. Reaching her hand out, I recognized the request and I sat by her to take it.

"I don't know what you're apologizing for, I'm the one who used you."

"Used me, what do you mean, used me?" I couldn't fathom what she was getting at.

"The massage, I...I just..." she said something but she trailed off.

I tilted her chin with my fingers to look into her emerald eyes and without warning, she leaned in and kissed me. Tenderly but not like a sister would normally kiss. She pulled back and, for lack of a better term, freaked out.

"I'm disgusting, I'm a fucked up freak, and so desperately wanted to feel your body on mine I used your love for my selfish, perverse satisfaction." She ripped her hand from mine and attempted to leave. I rose faster than she could leave, I grabbed her wrist and twisted her to face me.

"I watched you last night," and simultaneously moved my hands to her waist pulling her close to me and my lips met hers. It felt so right like her lips were made for mine. At first, she seemed to retreat, but it must have been because I caught her off guard. She quickly relented and put her arms around my neck and melted into me. I wanted so much to increase the passion in our kiss. I never got the chance because Holly beat me to it. She teased my lips open with her tongue. Our tongues tasted each other and danced to the exquisite tune of our desire. I could have kissed her for hours but she slowly moved from my lips and began pecking her way down my chin to my neck, she nibbled at the flesh and sucked, then slowly tenderly continued kissing me up to my ear.

As she did my hands delicately explored the bare flesh of her stomach and back, she was smooth and it filled my fingertips with electricity and I made an attempt to remove her top. She leaned into me as if to prevent me from removing it.

I was briefly disappointed until she breathed into my ear "I want you, I've always wanted you." Then she stepped backward and removed her top herself revealing those perfect tits. Her nipples looked like rose gold crowning her beautiful alabaster mounds. Standing at full attention and they were like that for me. I stepped closer to her and took the left breast in my hand and squeezed as my head traveled to her right breast to take her nipple in my mouth. "Oh Ivy," she moaned after a few moments, one hand holding my head to her the other tugging at the zip of my hoodie, I smiled. I flicked her nipple with my tongue which made her start squealing.

I took it as a signal to keep going, taking one final long suck of her nipple and let her unzip me. She smiled mischievously, and I felt my pussy gush. Shame, nothing but a distant memory, I was entranced by the sexy creature in front of me, she gave me a playful shove which forced me back onto the couch. She straddled my lap and began kissing me forcefully. This kiss was even better as she was grabbing my tits and squeezing them firmly. Her tongue danced with mine to a tune too beautiful to comprehend. A repeat of our earlier dance just as amazing and sexy as before. She pulled away from me and smiled and then began rocking back and forth, I took one of her nipples back in my mouth and rolled the other between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned again and stopped. She looked at me. I couldn't tell what the look meant but I halted the seduction of my sister and I looked into her emerald eyes. Those amazing eyes matched my own. She stood up, turned her back to me, and left the lounge. I couldn't believe what had happened, and that it had ended so suddenly. I felt crushed, only momentarily however as from around the corner I saw a pair of leggings fly into the room followed by a pair of pink panties in turn followed by a voice.