Her Emerald Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to come and fuck your sister or not?" That little minx, I smiled from ear to ear and removed the rest of my clothes. I moved faster than I had ever moved before and I saw Holly's door open just a crack, immeasurable from the previous night. I wondered if she had meant for me to see. I didn't care, I needed her to ravage me. I opened the door a bit further to see what I had seen the last time I had dared to look into her room. Holly fingering herself only this time she was looking directly at me. Her eyes were predatory, hungry for the prey of my naked body.

"Get in here and finger my dripping pussy right now you little slut." I couldn't believe the words she was saying, my best friend, my sister, I was wet beyond comparison and I obeyed. I slowly walked to her seducing her with my eyes. I laid on top of her, took her tongue in my mouth, and began teasing her clit. One of her hands found the back of my head the other was roaming my body, settling on my ass, slapping it and I yelped in ecstasy. I teased her clit for a moment longer, ensuring two fingers were sufficiently wet with her pussy juice, and entered her slowly. As I did she moaned "Oh fuck, I've wanted this for so long," which was all she could say as I immediately entrapped her tongue back in my mouth. Both her hands were now on my back pulling my body closer to hers. I could feel her close to cumming as her pussy began to clamp around my fingers, her breathing was fast. I could feel her heartbeat in my chest, racing at hundreds of beats a minute. I let her up for breath and she screamed,

"AHHH, FUUUUUUuuuuck," before trailing off beyond my hearing but she laid there her back arched and pulsating, screaming inaudibly with my fingers still inside her. I pulled them out slowly while she was still on her come down and for good measure gave a tiny press to her clit, and she pulsed again.

"Oh baby, is that too sensitive, did I do that to you?" I said rolling onto my side. She turned her head to face me, I brought my hand up to my lips as she watched me and tasted them covered in her juices. The moment I did I became addicted, like heroin my body couldn't function without a fix.

"My Sister's cum tastes so good," she leered at me lasciviously. At lightning speed, she moved between my legs and began lapping at my pussy like she was dying of thirst, famished for the juices she was making flow. She thumbed my clit and brought her head up to say "Do you want to cum?"

"Yeeessss," I managed to breathe out, it was all I could say, she was driving me wild.

"You want your sister to make you cum? Tell me."

"I want my sister to make me cum."

"Beg me."

"Holly, please let me cum," She returned her tongue to my pussy, and my back arched. She kept going and I started to convulse as wave after wave of sexual bliss washed over me each crashing at the shores of my body causing me to scream louder and louder. I collapsed feeling overwhelming relief, bliss, and muttering completely incoherently. I didn't know what I was saying, totally cumdrunk. whatever I said didn't matter as I closed my eyes and sleep took a delicate hold of me.

I woke up slowly to a tiny tender peck to my neck.

"Good morning beautiful," I said, turning to meet her with a long, light, tender kiss. I could feel a smile tugging at the corner of Holly's lips as she kissed me.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this," she said when we parted. Her smile left and she looked concerned.

"What's wrong?" I asked, now I was concerned. Please don't let this be the only time.

"I don't want this to be the only time." Oh, thank god.

"But this is more than just about sex to me."

"Holly-"

"Please I need to say this, last night was amazing, the best night of my life. Ever since I used to come and see you after school my feelings for you changed, you cared for me, you loved me when I felt so low and you never complained, you just soothed me back to happiness and..."

"And?"

"I fell for you. Ivy. I fell in love with you. I know that it's wrong and we're family and I'm not supposed to but, I love you. I am hopelessly and unequivocally in love with you."

I met her gaze, her emerald eyes staring into mine with love and hope that I shared her feelings. She had confessed her love for me having no idea if I loved her back. Sex is one thing but love, wow? I couldn't be in love with her. I was trying to think of a way to let her down and still make love to her; it filled me with disgust, the idea of lying to her. But then an unfamiliar feeling filled me like I had been empty and a warm passive liquid filled my body. Like I had drowned in a tempestuous ocean of this feeling and then washed ashore upon an island of happiness in truth. I knew exactly what to say like I'd achieved enlightenment.

"Holly, you're the bravest, smartest, most beautiful girl I've ever known. How could I not be in love with you?" A truthful confession of my absolute devotion to her.

She exhaled and leaned in to kiss me. I pressed my lips to hers and teased her lips to open and our tongues met as they had the previous night.

"I love you, Ivy."

"I love you too Holly, you know we are both still naked."

I smiled returning to our kiss and felt her lean on me, her tits pressed against mine. She ran one of her hands through my hair. She broke our kiss and she looked into my eyes, a lover's look. She smiled, pecked me, and reached over me for her glasses. She put them on and left the bed, not bothering to dress.

"Er, excuse me, I believe you're supposed to be fucking me right now." Was it always going to be like this, seducing me then leaving me hanging while she decides what she wants to do next? She turned to look directly at me, her emerald eyes piercing my soul. Slowly she ran the tip of her fingers from her lips down her body. Her neck, between her breasts, creating a trail all their own down her abdomen until reaching the glorious temple hidden between her legs. She slipped 2 fingers inside her, her knees buckled slightly and she moaned my name lightly. She removed them slowly back to her lips giving me enough time to see how they glistened and very slowly licked them clean. If this is how it's going to be, I could get used to it.

"Get in the shower sexy, I've gotta do something real quick, I'll join you in a minute". She exited the room. where? I don't know. I was lying in her bed, about to use her en suite, where was she going, and why was she going there naked? I mean it's her home she can be naked if she wants to but still. I pushed the thoughts from my mind as the room and I smelled of sex, not that I'm complaining of course.

I let the water run over me for a few minutes making no motion. Trying to blank my mind which was awash with thoughts. But one came to the forefront, I should feel ashamed. I should, shouldn't I? Because I just had sex with a woman? No, that would be ridiculous. Because that woman was my sister? Probably, then why with that encircling my mind did I feel only warmth, happiness. I tried to force a modicum of shame but to no avail. As I finally moved intending to wash the shower door slid open and I was joined by my lover. She grabbed the shower puff of the faux black marble wall, began to lather up the body wash, and without asking she began to wash me, her skin not meeting mine once. She just stood back and I knew she wanted me to turn. Again she didn't touch me. She just smiled. she handed me the puff, and I repeated what she had done. When I had finished I handed it back to her. she looked at it, looked at me, dropped it, and pulled me close with ferocity, and kissed me. We made out like school kids at the back of the movie theatre, a lot of tongues. Not because of lack of experience but we both had an intense need to devour each other. Make one another our one and only, forever. After an intense make-out session, we did finally have a regular shower, albeit a lot longer than normal as we continued to touch each other.

We toweled off separately and spoke of nothing in particular. When our parents would be home, what Josh might be up to in California. Just small talk. It was nearly midday when we finally dressed and sat down at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. We made ourselves some cereal and sat opposite each other.

"This is where I went," She said, handing me a book. It was old, really old, but somehow in great condition, "remember great, great grandpa Jӓrv?"

"Yeah, kinda. I mean I know he died a long time ago. Even before dad was born why?" I wondered where she was going with this, she always had a point to make so I wasn't exactly confused as much as I was curious.

"He arrived at Ellis Island as a child in 1901 with his parents from what is now Estonia. Dad once told me they came here with nothing but one suitcase. One change of clothes, their life savings which amounted to next to nothing, and a storybook of Estonian folk tales."

"I remember, mom used to read it to us when we were kids," Holly gave me a look, she was nearing her point.

"She did but she changed some key concepts, remember the story of the princess and the mouse?"

"Yeah, that was our favorite. The princess wanted to be sure the prince loved her before she agreed to marry him. So a mouse told her where to find three look-alikes. She returned to the prince's palace and he couldn't discern between them. He went to his advisors to ask what to do and they said any of them could be his bride. Instead of just choosing one he went hunting and found an old man in the forest, he shared the game he'd caught and the old man repaid his kindness by turning into a mouse and biting his hand. He returned to the palace with the wound and one of the girls flustered over him and dressed his wound. He knew this was the princess and declared his love and she agreed to marry him because his love for her was true."

"Page 133," she said. I flicked through the pages to find the story, read the first few lines, and was stunned. No mention of a prince or princess. But a very clear statement. A brother wanted to marry his sister. I looked at Holly, it was like loving a sibling was in our blood; in our DNA. Our parents had changed the story but we still fell for each other. I knew Holly was being serious but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease her.

"Are you saying you're in love with Josh?" She quite visibly cringed.

"Eww, that's fucking gross. No, I'm saying -" I tried to hide my smirk but she caught it. "I'd hate you if I didn't love you so much."

"I get it," I said, getting back to the task at hand. "Grandpa Jӓrv came here, translated his name to Lake when he enlisted as not to sound germanic when fighting in Europe, returned, started a family in America, and the Lakes were born. Eventually, we were born, Holly and Ivy Lake. Not Estonian, but deep down we are still daughters of Estonia. Maybe even descendants of this very coupling," I said as I waved the book. She smiled at me having gotten her point across and I smiled back at her, her emerald eyes staring into mine. A promise of love and a future together.

"We need to talk about our future." How did she do that? It must have been plastered on my face.

"Fine, let's finish, brush our teeth then rendezvous on the couch."

A few minutes later she was writing in a notepad, of course, she was. My money's on a pros and cons list. I slumped onto the couch next to her and peered at the pad, nailed it.

"Okay," she started, "Pro we're in love."

"Deeply," I reminded her and she repaid me with a kiss, not long but loving and tender.

"Con, no one can know," that was true, whoever wrote Estonian folk tales were fine with our relationship, our parents, and society, maybe not.

"Pro, we know each other so intimately we would never betray each other. Con, you have a boyfriend. " Shit, I do have a boyfriend. Tom, who I loved. I searched my soul and I did love him, but I wasn't in love with him. What I felt for Holly was more visceral, rawer, it was true and that was where I found another truth. A truth I had buried because of fear, lies, and deceit. Accepting Holly for who she was and not accepting myself. Well, fuck that! I am going to love her with everything I am.

"Holly, I'm gay," she gave me a look of trepidation. "Not just gay for you, I am a lesbian. Think about it. I'm in love with you, when we were teenagers I had a massive crush on Taylor Swift. When I masturbate I only ever think about girls."

"And Tom?" She said as a question but sounded more like an accusation. Understandable, she'd be through hell at high school because of her sexuality. And here I was just declaring with little or no thought that we felt the same way, not just about each other, but about women.

"Honestly, he does look quite feminine." Half joking, half-seriously. If he wasn't the school quarterback high school would have chewed him up and spit him out. All because of someone's bright idea to put hundreds of hormonal, pubescent kids together so they can mentally and emotionally scar each other. She arched an eyebrow at me, whatever her thought process it must have ended positively because she turned back to her pad. I chose not to press her about it and just accept the outcome.

"Pro, the sex is amazing," Understatement of the freaking year, "Con, it's incest."

"Hold on," I declared louder than I had intended, "That should be in the pro column". Holly looked at me, her face a blank canvas. I continued resolutely having backed myself into this pro-incest corner. "Having sex with my sister is fucking hot, honestly, it turns me on, a lot."

Holly threw her pen and pad on the coffee table in front of us. Turned to me, wrapped an arm around the small of my back, placed her other hand on my cheek, and leaned forward. Her weight pushed me onto my back so she was on top of me.

"So, is that a fetish for you?" I'd never put too much thought into any kinks or fetishes I might have had but as she laid on top of me her breath warm, her heartbeat fast all I felt was intense desire, desire for a woman, desire for my sister.

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"So you like it when your sister touches you?" slowly and delicately stroking my cheek

"Yes," I breathed.

"And when your sister kisses you?" we kissed tenderly our tongues dancing to our personal erotic tune.

"Yes," I breathed again when she finally allowed me up for air. Her hand made a slow path down my chest, tracing around my nipple. continuing to slide under the waistband of my pants to the wetness hidden within.

"And when your sister plays with your cunt?" She slipped a finger inside me.

"Fuck yes!" She sped up and a second finger joined the fray, pumping in and out of my soaking wet pussy. My head fell back and I tried to push toward her, try and get her fingers in me as deep as possible. She stopped and when I opened my eyes to complain I saw she had her fingers in her mouth. From the look of her, she seemed almost high on my nectar. She saw me watching, smiled, and ripped off her t-shirt and boyshorts, nothing obscuring my view of this perfect creation.

"You like incest, I'll give you fucking incest," She said like she was commanding me. My pussy couldn't take this, I thought I might cum from just the way she was speaking. She pulled my leggings off and began eating my pussy like a rabid animal. Tugging lightly on my engorged clit, licking and kissing my womanhood. I had never paid much attention to church but I knew heaven was real because I'd just found it. A few fingers got involved as she simultaneously fingered and ate me out. Her hand made its seductive way up my body. I leaned up slightly to pull off my tank and fell right back into the throes of sexual bliss and she began playing with my breasts. That perfect face in between my legs, it's all I would ever need. If ever I received a death sentence let it be this, death by orgasm. An orgasm I was moments away from. My breathing quickened, my back arched and she stopped.

"No, no, no fucking please, don't stop!" I was so close, why would she torture me like this.

"Oh I'm not stopping, baby," she moved slowly on her knees so my face was directly in line with her pussy, turned, and leaned straight back down to return to driving me wild. Her pussy was right in my face and I began eating her out with ferocity. My pleasure was heightened by the sounds I caused her to make, which caused me to make sounds which increased her pleasure. Like some sexual bliss positive feedback loop. "Do it, I know you want to". What was she talking about? "You gonna make me do it first? alright". I screamed in ecstasy as she licked my asshole, slightly entering me. Fuck she was right I wanted to do this to her. With one last suck on her clit I began to lick her ass. I held my tongue stiff and tongue fucked her tight ring. She laid on top of me as we 69'd, eating each other's assholes. Holly was the one to take control when we fucked but I wanted to be the one to try something. I withdrew my tongue, licked my index finger, licked her ass once more to lube it up, and started to tease her asshole with my finger.

"Oh, fuck baby, that feels amazing," she squealed in delight, "put it inside me". She didn't need to ask twice. Slowly I entered her tight hole. She was making a strange noise as I entered and I stopped not wanting to hurt her. "Please don't stop, finger fuck my ass." Well she asked. I pushed forward and her right leg started to twitch, but the sounds she was making as she ate my pussy and asshole told me to continue. I started to pull out, and begin my rhythm, pulsing in and out as my mouth returned to her pussy.

We could have been doing this for hours, but in reality, it was probably only a few minutes. It's hard to define what I truly felt but with every pump of my finger and every lick she gave my asshole I fell into a total state of disarray. With one final lick of my asshole and her fingers in my pussy I was pushed over the edge. Every muscle fiber stiffened, I went rigid, I contorted. A tsunami of sexual pleasure washed over me, a beast of sexual pleasure devoured me whole. What I'm trying to say is exactly what I said to Holly when she finally rolled off of me.

"Fuck, I came so hard." I pushed myself into a sitting position and looked at my naked sister and admired her body almost completely identical to my own. My nipples were maybe a couple of shades darker. She looked at me staring into my soul with her emerald eyes.

"Good, I was trying to match our lovemaking last night," She looked away almost guiltily, "I'm sorry I got so commanding I just - "

"Know what you like," I took ahold of her hand and lightly, lovingly kissed her knuckles, "I love how you take charge, I've always known I'm kind of submissive when it comes to sex," A smile dawned on her beautiful face "wipe that smirk off your face, I'm not gonna be your pet!"

"Oh, are you going to scold me? Maybe I should be punished," with that, she laid her naked body across mine and looked up at me with fake innocence and even faker fear "please I'm your little sister, don't spank me too hard." I smiled down at her, leaned into her ear, and whispered.

"You're 8 minutes older than me."

She replied in a whisper.

"Just fucking spank me." I laughed, slapped her ass and she squealed. I never understood the attraction to spanking. But sitting here making my sister's ass red felt so sexually empowering. After a few minutes, she pushed herself back up and kissed me. Our tongues returned to their dance, an erotic salsa that demanded passion. Eventually, we parted only because we needed to breathe. We gathered our clothes and dressed. We were alone but if we were going to be long-term as we desired we needed to maintain an air of normality. This meant hiding any evidence of trysts and putting on clothes was a good start, and luckily just in time.