Her Emerald Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YO FAMILY," bellowed the familiar voice of our brother. Holly quickly kissed me on the lips. and moved with grace to the far end of the couch. Josh threw his duffel bag down as he entered the lounge. and dropped himself in between us and put an arm around each of our shoulders. We both leaned in simultaneously to kiss him on his cheek. He smiled, that knowing smile. OH SHIT! He knows, how does he always know. He sniffed, he could smell the sex in the air.

"So, you found my old stash of weed then?" I breathed an audible sigh of relief "Don't worry, I won't tell mom and dad". He then eyed the coffee table and my throat filled with my heart. "What's this? Estonian folk tales." My heart dropped, not completely.

"Hey bro, want a beer?" Said Holly immediately scooping up the pad as she slid away to the kitchen.

"Why thank you, dear sis, see that's how you should treat your big brother when he drives thousands of miles from California to see you."

"I can see the airline tag on your bag genius."

"Excuse me," said Holly entering with a beer and no notepad which would have been some very damning evidence "I'm the genius here." She sat down next to Josh, but I could see in her eyes she wanted to sit next to me because she gave a very intent look at my lips.

"Fine, I would have driven but I needed to be home before Mom and Dad. I come bearing gifts."

He handed us an envelope each. We opened them unsure of what to expect, both contained a driver's license. "Check the ages," I scanned the card.

"21," I exclaimed.

"You got us fake IDs?" Holly pounced on him hugging him. I wasn't jealous; she touched me way more intimately.

"Of course. I want you to actually enjoy college, even if you did steal all my weed," He joked.

"You weren't using it anymore," Holly replied. He smiled his knowing smile and stood "I'm out, got an important errand but I'll be back tonight, don't die or anything while I'm gone." A classic Joshua Lake exit, dweeb, although a loveable dweeb.

Holly shot me a mischievous grin.

"Can I buy my girlfriend a drink?" flashing me her new fake ID.

***

My memory was disturbed by a knock on the door. I had no desire to answer it. There was only one thing I desired and she was gone. I'd checked every possible social network and called all of their cellphones, all disconnected. The knocking continued. They'll go, and hopefully, I can try to recall another time before I left. Before I destroyed the most precious thing in my life. At another set of knocking, I finally answered armed with a few choice words. I swung it open and instead of berating them I stood stunned before asking,

"What the Hell are you doing here?"