Her Eyes

Story Info
Your eyes can capture a man's soul.
1.2k words
4
1.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are sitting at a table with a group of friends. You are new to the group and I am introduced to you as we sit down. The moment I meet you I look into your eyes and I am transported to another level of desire. Your eyes are beautiful and when I look into them I fear that I am going to lose my soul. You sit straight across from me and I can not take my eyes off of your eyes. When I look deep into your eyes I see a beautiful heart that makes me want to hold you in my arms and never let you go.

I ask you if you would go out to dinner with me and really you surprise me when you say you will. You look like you are a lot younger than me so I am excited that you agree to go out with me. You tell me to pick you up the next evening and we will go to dinner. When I pick you up you ask where we are going and I tell you that I have a very special place I am going to take you to.

When we pull into the place I am taking you to, you say it looks like a house. I tell you that it is a house and that it is my house. Asking why we are at my house you seem to get a little nervous. Explaining to you that I want to make sure you have a good dinner. I have everything ready to cook for you and that we will be able to talk and get to know each other. You decide it is ok and so we go inside and I show you the way to the kitchen.

Asking you what you would like to drink I open the cabinet and take out your choice. After pouring you a drink I ask you to follow me out onto the deck where I begin to cook on my grill. As I am cooking we talk about where you used to live and why you move to a new place. When I have finished cooking our dinner we sit at the table on the deck and eat as we talk. I can't stop looking into your beautiful eyes. You tell me that you were a little nervous about the night when I said we were eating at my house.

After dinner we move to the couch and look up at the stars. I ask if you are still nervous and you start to giggle then tell me that I have put you at ease. You tell me that you are at ease as you move over close to me. You place your head on my shoulder and your hand on my leg. Putting my arm around you I pull you close and you tell me that you have never had a date like this.

As you lean against me I tell you that your eyes have stolen my soul and I just want to look deep into them. You laugh and tell me that you have never had anyone tell you that about your eyes. You place your hand on the side of my face and turn my head to look into your eyes. As we stare into each other's eyes you kiss me softly as you hold my face. Putting my arms around you I pull you close and kiss you passionately.

As we kiss you slide up into my lap and put your arms around my neck. We continue kissing tenderly as you sit in my lap and you slide your hand under my shirt. My excitement begins to build and I feel my erection start pressing against your butt. You feel my excitement and start rubbing my erection with your butt. Leaning back I look into your beautiful eyes as I slide my hand up and down between your legs.

Pulling me back to you, you begin to kiss my neck and gently bite it. Moving my hand to your neck I start to unbutton your shirt and slide my hand over your soft skin. Reaching behind you I unhook your bra and help you to take it off. Gently I slide my hand over your breasts and feel your hard nipples. Tenderly I take your nipples between my fingers and roll them back and forth feeling how hard they are. You rub your butt against my erection as I move my hand down between your legs. Softly sliding my hand up and down your legs over your stockings I keep getting closer to your pussy.

Suddenly you get up and take my hands in yours pulling me up from the couch. You ask where the bedroom is and I lead the way inside. Halfway down the hall I turn to you, taking you in my arms and ask if you are sure this is what you want to do. You assure me it is and we kiss passionately then walk on into the bedroom.

You unfasten my pants and push them to the floor as I unzip your skirt and let it fall. You sit down on the edge of the bed as I get down on my knees. Softly I kiss the insides of your legs moving closer to your pussy with each kiss. As I kiss your pussy you are trembling with anticipation. Softly I slide my tongue up your pussy and your excitement is evident as your aroma fills the air. When my tongue brushes over your clit you jump from the electricity that shoots through you. Your desire lets me easily slide my fingers inside you and move them in and out. Gently I rub your clit with my tongue as you tremble with excitement. Our passion builds as I rub it harder and my fingers move faster. Taking your swollen clit between my lips I suck it into my mouth and gently bite it. My fingers move around inside you as I hold your clit with my lips and rub it with my tongue. Feeling your body tense I rub your clit harder and you start shaking as your orgasm thunders through you.

You reach down and grab my head pulling me up, you kiss me passionately. You lean back pulling me on top of you as we fall onto the bed. We kiss tenderly as we move to the center of the bed. Placing my erection against your pussy I slowly push inside you. We continue to kiss as I slowly move in and out of you. Holding myself up on my elbows I lightly pinch your nipples as I push into you pressing against your clit. Our kisses become more passionate each time I push into you. Moving off of you I have you turn over and slide your knees up under you. Getting on my knees I move behind you and place my erection against your pussy. As I hold your hips I push into you pressing up against your butt. I reach up and grad your hair to pull you back against me. Each time I push into you I get faster and harder. Our moans sing the song of passion as I push harder and harder into you. Our excitement builds until it is spinning out of control and we explode in a magical orgasm. Stars streak through our minds as our bodies tremble from pleasure.

Collapsing on the bed I take you in my arms and pull you close. We kiss passionately then lie on the bed and talk. We talk for hours, stopping to kiss from time to time.