Her Eyes Did The Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

The door to the bathroom burst open. In rushed a naked Amber. She got about 3 steps before the shock registered on her face. She looked at Dan's shocked face, then down at his fully erect member, and then put a hand over her vulva, plus crossed one arm over her breasts, squashing their ample size.

"I...I...HAVE TO PEE!" Amber exclaimed, and then rushed pass Dan to the toilet, firmly brushing against him from the limited space.

The moment Dan broke out of his shock, he quickly stepped into the shower and faced his back towards the glass, which faced the toilet.

A very surprised Kaitlyn wondered what Dan was doing.

Amber called out, above the sound of the running water, "SO, so sorry...My date is using my toilet and I suddenly couldn't hold it. In my rush, I didn't think about you being in here, Dan. I will be gone in a minute!"

Kaitlyn looked at Dan's blushing face, and his rigid, odd posture, and now-flaccid cock, and signed, "What is wrong?"

Dan looked at her quizzical face, and said, "Amber...on the toilet...nude...now!"

Kaitlyn's eyes lit up, with a merry look, and a humorous grin spread across her face. Kaitlyn opened the shower, and stepped half way out so that she could see Amber. Kaitlyn waved Amber to come into the shower.

Amber's face went into shock, again, but she was able to mouth, "NO!...uh...My date is in my bathroom. I was desperate to pee. I will go in a minute."

Kaitlyn gave a fun shrug, and signed "Your loss."

Amber gave a small smile, and pointed at Dan. She mouthed, "OMG", and held her hands out, wide apart, like a fisherman's tall tale.

Kaitlyn nodded happily and put her hands together to form a big circle. She saw Amber's eyes grow wider, and then watched as Amber flushed the toilet, and went to leave. Kaitlyn gave Amber a goodbye wave, and closed the shower door.

"Is she gone?" asked Dan.

Grinning broadly, Kaitlyn nodded. "Did you like what you saw?" she signed.

"Well," he said then paused, before continuing, "I am a guy. She does have a beautiful figure, big tits with huge nipples, and a pretty, shaved pussy. Would you believe me if I had said 'NO, she is not beautiful'?"

She looked down at his once-again, firm erection, and signed, "I do believe you, when you say she is beautiful, because she is."

Then Kaitlyn did her pouty face, cupped and bounced her smaller-by-a lot breasts, and then reached down and combed her fingers through her pubic hair. Then she waited for Dan to start the back peddling, trying to keep any humor from showing on her face.

"NO...No...!" Dan started on cue, "Don't shave it off! And your breasts are beautiful, too! Do not change a thing...I love you just the way you are!"

Kaitlyn's face froze. She was not budging until she knew that Dan realized what he had just said.

Dan paused, fretting for a moment. Then, he looked down at those anxious, unbelievably addictive eyes. "I...L-O-V-E...Y-O-U," he signed, and sighed with the relief that it was now out in the open.

He watched her and saw those eyes, framed by soggy, straight hair, starting to melt into tears, which were quickly rinsed away as the shower spray washed them off.

Her hands tentatively rose, and were shaking. She did her best to clearly sign, "I have been in love with you since that slow dance at the party. I tried to tell myself that love at first sight is not real, like that...it was just lust...L-U-S-T..., and maybe I would really fall for you, later. Now I know I was wrong, it has been love all along...and I do not want it to ever stop."

He smiled, and tapped her nose, which made her smile. "Neither do I."

He thought she was going to kiss him, as she pushed him back, against the shower wall. Instead, she held him there, both her hands pressing against his chest, as her head dropped. He watched, waited, and took to counting the drops of water that trailed from her hair.

Finally, she raised her head, tears again flowing down a now-sad face. She stepped back and looked in his eyes. "There is something I must tell you, then...now."

Now, he looked at her anxiously.

Kaitlyn raised her hands, but paused to try to control the shaking. After a moment, she signed, "I...cannot...have children."

He looked at her fallen expression, and asked, softly, "Cannot, or do not want to?"

"Both" she signed, "I am broken, that way. And, I do not want to raise children that I cannot hear, and cannot hear me. I have conquered...C-O-N-Q-U-E-R-E-D...many things in my life, but I have also seen what my limitations can do to others' emotions. Helping the children who are deaf is enough for me."

Dan held her shoulders, to straighten her up. "I...DO...NOT...CARE," he announced, "If we get to that point, we can decide then. No children, or even adopt a child, even a deaf child: Either way is fine with me. It is you that I want, and I have no expectations beyond wanting you in my life."

Kaitlyn threw herself against him, and hugged him tightly.

He held her rocking body for several minutes, until he noticed the hot water fading. He tapped her on the back, and she looked up. "The hot water is running out. We better clean up quickly, and get out."

She nodded.

They both washed themselves, and each other, quickly, and then turned off the shower. They dried off, put on their robes, and moved to her room. There, they disrobed and climbed into bed, with no conversation.

Kaitlyn had quietly snuggled against him. Dan reached into the drawer of her nightstand and got out the notepad and pen. He wrote "I LOVE YOU!" using her heart symbol at the bottom of the floating exclamation point. He set the image in front of her to see, and she smiled broadly.

He saw her look up at him with a huge twinkle in her eyes, and then felt her take the pen from his hand. Below what he had written, she drew a horizontal arrow, with an arrowhead at both ends. Then she propped the notepad between them.

He smiled and nodded, and then put the notepad and pen back in the drawer, and turned off the small lamp on the night stand, leaving them in darkness. He found her face, and softly kissed her, before he closed his eyes and settled in for what he thought might be the best night's sleep he had ever had, with her wonderfully snuggled tight against his chest.

Before he could fall asleep, he started to hear loud exclamations coming through the wall. Apparently, Amber's room was adjacent to the wall their headboard was on. The exclamations he heard were clearly female, and seemed to fall into the categories of "Yes, Yes", "Oh God", and "Fuck!" He started to hear a rhythmic thumping against the wall, and chuckled.

Kaitlyn felt him chuckle, and rolled on her back, and turned on the lamp. "What is funny?" she signed.

Smiling, Dan took one of her arms by the wrist, raised it up, and placed her palm against wall.

Kaitlyn paused, then grinned, and took her hand back before signing, "She needed that!" Kaitlyn turned the lamp off, but then switched it back on again. She signed, "It is your turn in the morning!" and turned the light back off. She felt him hum, happily.

---- Morning After the Beach -- Monday ----

Dan & Kaitlyn were casually dressed as they came out to the kitchen about 8:30 the next morning. It might have been earlier if Kaitlyn had not been good to her word. Amber was seated at the table, working on her Apple tablet.

"Not going in to work today?" Dan asked.

Amber looked up, and seeing his face, blushed. "Glad we have flex hours. I just let them know I would be in later. How about you?"

"Same" he said.

"Had breakfast?" Kaitlyn asked Amber.

"No, my date left late last night, and I have only been up for about 20 minutes."

"Well, I am making breakfast, then," Kaitlyn signed, "Oatmeal and English muffins alright?"

Amber said, "Sure" and Dan nodded his agreement, though he was not quite sure what food Kaitlyn had signed about.

Kaitlyn went into the kitchen and appropriate preparation noises resounded.

Dan sat next to Amber at the table.

"She gets pretty noisy in there, doesn't she," Dan quipped.

"Sure does. Creates quite a clatter," Amber replied, "Sometimes I have move to another room."

Amber continued to tap her finger on, and slide her finger across, her tablet. Without looking up, she said, "Sorry about barging in last night."

"I was a bit embarrassed at the time, as it caught me off guard," he chuckled. "But what man in his right mind is going to complain about seeing you naked?" Dan said, as he nudged her elbow.

Her head stayed down, and she fought to keep her smile from growing too big. "And I found out that the office rumors about you, do not do you justice, Horse!" she said, and glanced up at him.

Now Dan was blushing, "TMI on that one!"

Amber chuckled at that, and then went on, "You both look like the proverbial cat that swallowed the canary this morning. Have a good night?"

"More than that," he replied, "I have fallen for her."

"Wonderful, though I am not surprised," Amber said, with a happy tone.

Dan smirked, and said, "We had a quiet night, after the shower, and fell asleep to the 'music' from your room. It had a great 'beat'!" He nudged Amber's elbow again.

"The music in my...?...OH GOD!" Amber said, almost in a squeal. She blushed, profusely, and covered her mouth. After a moment, she whispered, "I am so used to little miss Sinful not hearing things, that I forgot myself. I will try to keep it down next time...if there is a next time. And just so you know, I do not hear you two doing...well...Kaitlyn has told me some things, so I know you are not monks in there.

Dan grinned.

Amber grinned.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes, but both of their noses detected the delicious, toasty smell of properly fork-split English muffins.

Kaitlyn brought the meal out to them, which included a large serving bowl of steel-cut oatmeal, a plate of 8 heavily buttered, crunchy muffin halves, plus white sugar, brown sugar, butter, and maple syrup. Kaitlyn sat next to Amber, and thus opposite Dan.

They passed the oatmeal bowl, and served their portions. Next, Kaitlyn and Dan both reached for, and both got a hold of, the bag of brown sugar.

Kaitlyn put on a playful face of determination and fierceness.

Dan glared back, stifling a chuckle, at seeing those luscious blue eyes and warm features trying to look tough.

Amber gave up on politeness and waiting, and reached over their warring hands, which stayed clamped on the brown sugar bag, and snatched up the her chosen maple syrup. "No fighting, children!" Amber chided.

Dan looked at Amber, laughed, and let go of the brown sugar.

With her focus on Dan, Kaitlyn had missed Amber's reprimand. Seeing Dan look at Amber, Kaitlyn looked at Amber, and signed "W-H-A-T" with her free hand.

Amber smirked, and with her mouthful, signed, "No fighting, children!"

Kaitlyn stuck out her tongue, and served herself her hard won brown sugar. When she was done, she gave Dan a big victory smile, and plopped the bag on his side of the table.

"I can add 'Brat' to the long list of things I love about her," Dan mused.

As the meal wound down, there were two muffin halves left, and Amber slid their serving plate in front of Kaitlyn, who shook her head. Amber slid the muffins over to Dan, "All yours, Danny boy."

He grinned, and took them both. Before he bit into one, he said to Kaitlyn, "My parents have a condo at Lake Tahoe. They will not be there next weekend. You want to go up there next weekend, say leave on Friday evening?"

Kaitlyn's face gleamed, got in one big nod, and then stopped to look at Amber. "But, Saturday is Amber's birthday. She will be...2...9...."

Amber was swatting at Kaitlyn's hands, trying to shut her up.

"Do you have a party planned, or is anyone planning one for you?" asked Dan, chuckling at Amber's and Kaitlyn's swatting match.

"Nothing important," Amber said.

"Then you come too, and even bring a date, if you want to. There are three bedrooms," Daniel said to Amber.

Amber started, "Oh, I would just be..." She stopped as Kaitlyn was shaking her arm and smiling broadly.

"I guess Kaitlyn has just answered for you!" Dan said, with a grin.

"Okay, then," Amber said, "How about we work extra hours in the next few days, and leave after lunch on Friday? We can take my VW Atlas, so that we have plenty of room."

"Great" Dan said. Asking Kaitlyn, "I assume that is okay?"

She nodded, vigorously.

"Then can you be ready when Amber and I get back from the office on Friday, and can you pack some perishable items, that we might want to eat, in a cooler? Nothing fresh is kept up there."

Kaitlyn gave him two thumbs up.

Dan added, "You both, and even your date Amber, will need good windbreakers, nice clothes for a dinner out, and decent walking shoes for that dinner."

He saw a two pairs of curious eyebrows raised. Amber added, "I doubt I will find a 'date' as most of my friends have tickets and parties planned for the Giants versus the Dodgers this weekend, at Oracle Stadium. I'm not a baseball fan."

Biting into one of the two remaining English muffins, Dan mumbled to Amber, "Maybe you can meet somebody up there. The bedroom walls are not adjoining!"

He felt Amber kick him under the table, as he saw Kaitlyn sign at him, "You were eating, and I did not understand what you just said."

Dan just smirked and shrugged. He saw Kaitlyn's face take on a perturbed look, and saw her turn to look at Amber for an answer. Amber's head was down, as she snickered.

---- Lake Tahoe -- Friday ----

Having left at 12:30 PM, avoiding rush hour traffic, and having traveled north of San Pablo Bay to reach Interstate 80, the three of them had nearly reached Tahoe City. Amber had done all the 3-1/2 hours of driving. They were driving along the lovely Truckee River, on State Highway 89.

As Tahoe City came into sight, Amber turned to Kaitlyn, touched her arm, and said, "I have not been here in years. How about you?"

Dan released his seatbelt and leaned forward from the back seat, so he could see Kaitlyn's answer.

"Never" Kaitlyn signed.

Dan said, "Take the turn to follow 89 South. When we turn, you can glimpse the lake beyond the small dam as we cross the bridge."

When they crossed the short bridge, Kaitlyn signed, "Wow! How beautiful. It is a lot bigger than I expected. But, what were all those people looking at, below the bridge?"

"The lake is 25 miles long, and 11 miles wide, and very deep," he said, "And, the bridge's nickname is Fanny Bridge, as the people hang over to look at the many huge trout down there, which are off-limits to fisherman."

"Amber, you will be turning left at the top of this little rise, in about half a mile," Dan instructed.

As she made the left, Dan said, "Here we are, the Tahoe Tavern Properties. Go straight and turn into the first parking space on the right."

When they parked, they all grabbed armfuls of luggage, and then Dan opened the condo's front door, and ushered them in.

"Wow," Amber gushed, "look at that view of the lake!"

Kaitlyn's mouth just stayed open.

"So you like it?" Dan chuckled.

Kaitlyn nodded vigorously, her hair, once again, falling around her face.

Amber's response was, "Hell, yeah!"

"Great," Dan said, "this way to the bedrooms." He led them upstairs, and pointed Amber to the left, and Kaitlyn to the right. To Amber, he said, "Sorry, you get the parking lot view, and we are in the master, so we get the lake view."

"This is lovely; no complaints," Amber hummed, happily.

They all finished unloading. Then Dan announced, "We are going to celebrate Amber's birthday, a day early, with dinner out. You both need to be ready at 6 PM, with those suitable walking shoes, and something for your hair, if you do not want it blown around."

Kaitlyn and Amber looked at each other, a bit puzzled, then looked at Dan and nodded their agreement.

Dan added, "I have to run an errand, so I will be back in half an hour." Dan walked out through the patio doors and out across the large, common area lawn, towards the condos that were on the lakefront.

When he came back, no one was downstairs, so he went upstairs. The guest bathroom was closed, so he assumed Amber was preparing herself. He went into the bedroom, and then the master bath, where he found Kaitlyn naked, doing her makeup.

She saw him, behind her, through the small spot she had cleared on the steamed up mirror.

He walked up close behind her, wrapped an arm around her breasts, reached up with his finger, and drew a heart in the steamed mirror.

Kaitlyn nodded, wiggled her butt against him, and then signed, "Enough, you dog, I have to get ready." The reflected, reversed image in the mirror of her signing, challenged his reading skills.

He nuzzled her neck, taking in all the freshly washed smells of her, and then went back into the bedroom, to change.

Just before 6 PM, they were gathered in the living room. Dan surveyed the faces of his "entourage". Amber had her just-over-the-shoulder length, straight hair tied back in a ponytail, and it really accentuated her long neck, and sharp jaw line. Dan quickly switched to Kaitlyn's face, seeing, for the first time, her hair braided. It narrowed her features, giving her a lovely elegance, which he had not imagined before."

"Like?" Kaitlyn signed, and gave a shallow curtsy.

"Hell, yeah," Dan choked out. He had no further ability to speak, as he looked down at Kaitlyn's emerald green, wrap dress, printed with yellow flowers. He took in its mid-thigh length, and deep neckline, that showed her cleavage and beyond, as it was cut to well below her breasts.

Seeing that his eyes were transfixed and were not sharing their lust, Kaitlyn moved around behind Amber. Dan's eyes rose up, given that Amber was about half a foot taller, and saw Amber's hesitant smile. His eyes dropped back down and saw how little she was wearing. She had on a bright yellow romper with the neckline dropping all the way to her narrow waist. She had on a long gold chain, whose strands merged as they submitted to the depth of the cleavage between those really round breasts.

Amber half turned, and showed him it was backless, except for two narrow straps that crisscrossed between her shoulder blades. And her huge nipples were really pronounced, causing him to think of what an effort she must make, at work, to subdue their appearance. The short, short length of the romper made her athletic legs look unbelievably long.

Just as he was actually forming a sentence in his brain, he saw Kaitlyn peek out, from behind Amber, with a big, lecherous smile, and she winked. With a last pause to swallow, he said, "Shit Amber, any breathing male will not miss you this evening."

Amber grinned shyly, and said, "Yeah, but I am not really shopping. Any way you look pretty tasty yourself, dressed up like that."

Coming back to his senses, he said, "Well...thanks...with those...necklines...you will definitely want your windbreakers. We had better get moving." He picked up a small flashlight from the counter, and put it in the pocket of his windbreaker. He opened the front door and let them out. He noticed they both were wearing sensible flats, as he had suggested.

The girls started to walk towards Amber's parked SUV, but he redirected them to follow a tarmac walkway. They followed him for about 300 feet before they encountered some stairs. The group went down the stairs, about 20 feet, until they reached the shore end of the pier.

"That is long!" Amber said.

Dan turned to face them. "The pier has been renovated, but it dates to the 1920's when steamships docked here. It is 1,000 feet long, but the water is only about 15 feet deep at the T-shaped end.

"So, we are going to dinner by boat?" Amber queried, happily.

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers
1...34567...10