Her Eyes Did The Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

"Happy last day of your 28th year," Dan responded, with a delighted grin.

Kaitlyn clapped and bounced on her toes.

When they got almost to the end of the tall pier, they walked down a few steps on one side, which gave them access to a lower decking, where a boat was tied up. Dan held out his hand, to steady them, as the girls stepped down into the boat.

"This is really nice!" Kaitlyn signed, "What is it?"

"A 22-foot Cobalt 220 bowrider," Dan replied.

Kaitlyn looked at Amber, as Dan went to untie the moorings. Amber spelled out in individually signed letters, of what Dan had said.

Dan started the boat and then idled out of the restricted area, into a rather calm lake. "Better sit now and get those windbreakers on. It is about a 10-minute ride."

Amber tapped Kaitlyn, whose eyes were sparkling as she took in everything around them, and pointed to the seat and to the windbreaker. Kaitlyn nodded. Amber & Kaitlyn sat on the side-facing seats, across from Dan's driving seat.

Dan got the Cobalt up on plane, and set an easy cruise, to the south, at about 33 miles an hour. He pointed at some of the large, old estate homes along the way.

---- Lake Tahoe Dinner -- Saturday ----

When he started slowing, he pointed ahead and said, "Sunnyside Restaurant." He docked near two other boats, at the restaurant's marina facilities, and assisted the girls out. "It is an unusually nice evening. Do you want to leave your jackets here?"

Kaitlyn and Amber both dropped their jackets back into the boat. As the trio walked up to the back entrance they saw that the restaurant was fairly busy. The also noticed that they got a lot of attention, with some downright stares aimed at Amber. They asked to be seated outside, on the deck, and were fortunate to get a lovely view of the lake. Dan was seated between them.

They ordered cocktails (for those of you interested; Kaitlyn-Mojito, Amber-Chivas Regal/rocks, Dan-Herradura Margarita/rocks & salt) and received their drinks quickly. Dan raised a toast to Amber's birthday. After the toast, the three were rather quiet, looking at all the scenery, and the long, evening shadows the tall pines cast into the extremely clear water. Dan also looked at the beauties seated with him, and happily tapped his fingers on the table, adjacent to the base of his drink glass.

"This is wonderful, Dan, thank you so much!" Amber said, as she reached over and wrapped her hand around Dan's. Amber glanced at Kaitlyn, who gave her a menacing look, then broke into a huge smile, winked, and reached out for Dan's other hand.

Amber chuckled, and kept her hand around Dan's.

Dan looked down, with an odd contentment as he held both of these women's hands. Their enjoyment of watching the shadows creep across the lake towards the eastern shore was interrupted by a request for their food orders (okay, again for the curious out there: Shared Starter/Crispy Monterey Bay Calamari; Kaitlyn, Apple & Candied Pistachio Salad with Sautéed Fresh Fish; Dan, Caesar Salad with Peppercorn Crusted Ribeye; Amber, Caesar Salad with Maine Lobster Tails [which Dan had to convince Amber to order, telling her to ignore the price]).

When they had finished their dinners, which included a shared bottle of Chardonnay, Dan was momentarily startled when Amber's hand rested on his thigh, seemingly unconsciously. Kaitlyn was holding his hand, now freed from eating his dinner. They all looked around at the darkening sky, the shadows having reached, then left, the mountains of the eastern side of the lake. Kaitlyn appeared the most entranced, with her head constantly swiveling, and her eyes occasionally looking at Dan, with the most delightful sparkle.

Everyone was too full for dessert, so Dan suggested a round of Sambuca. Neither Kaitlyn nor Amber knew what Sambuca was, but seemed curious when it was described as licorice (anise) flavored. Dan ordered three flaming Sambucas, and whispered something else to their server.

Amber & Kaitlyn were a bit tipsy, and willingly agreed to Dan's selection.

When the server came back, three snifters of Sambuca were set out, plus a serving of Lava Cake with a candle in it, in front of Amber, plus a small box, that started playing "Happy Birthday to You..." The server lit both the candle and the three snifters of Sambuca. The dancing flames of the drinks delighted Amber & Kaitlyn as the flames played across the table in the darkening evening light, for the few seconds of the flames' short lives.

Kaitlyn clapped, and signed "Make a wish and blow out the candle!" Amber paused, and then bent to blow out the single candle. Dan sucked in his breath as one full breast came into view when the top of her jumper relaxed, and bowed out.

Dan raised his glass, "To Amber's birthday wish; may she get whatever she wants."

Amber stroked Dan's thigh several times, then removed her lingering hand. "Amen," she added.

Dan, absolutely, noticed Amber's stroking of his thigh, and then saw Kaitlyn's eyes sparkling at Amber, with a look he did not recognize, but certainly was curious about.

They all sat for a while drinking in the last of the view and sipping their Sambuca (which Kaitlyn & Amber found delightful) until darkness had robbed the last of the sunlight. The nearly full moon now provided what light was left.

Dan and Kaitlyn shared lusty looks when not viewing the local lights that reflected off the water. Over this same period of time, Amber had become distracted by two older men who had recently arrived and were seated a couple tables away. Both the, apparently drunk, men were seated facing Amber's way. Neighboring tables were wincing, and glaring at the two vocal men.

Kaitlyn noticed it first; the change on Amber's face. Dan caught Kaitlyn's look, and turned to look at Amber. The change in her was quite apparent. He likened her look to that of contained fury.

"Amber, are you all right?"

"Yeah, but they aren't going to be!" she growled. She turned her chair.

Dan grabbed her arm. "Where are you going!?"

Amber spat out the words, "There are two...dick wads...over there think Kat & I are a couple of cheap whores, who should be on our hands and knees, begging for their cocks. And they think you are too stupid to even know what to do with our...pussies." Amber's face gained a malicious grin, and then she said to Dan, "I read lips, too! You two stay here, I will be back shortly."

Amber bolted up from the chair, breaking Dan's hand loose. Then she paused to compose her face.

Dan started to turn his chair, when he felt Kaitlyn's firm grip him on his arm. He jerked around to her, and saw her calmly sign, "Just wait. She will be fine."

Amber faked a sexy smile, and did her best runway model walk over to the two men. The two men's faces gleamed, and the bulkier one said, "Hey babe, you comin' over for some real action?"

She bent and put her hands on the table. Both men's eye's fixed on her jiggling, nearly exposed, chest.

"I read lips, you two fucking pieces of shit! We are not whores, and even if I was, I wouldn't touch your measly, Viagra-powered dicks for a million dollars. Given your wedding rings, I assume you two have wives that won't let you two slime balls touch their bodies, either. And if you think I would crawl and beg for any man's cock....

The bulkier man shouted, "BITCH!" while he jumped up from his chair.

Dan jerked in his chair, but felt Kaitlyn's grip tighten. He settled, but stayed tense as he watched.

Amber saw the bulkier man's shoulder and elbow pull back, with an open palm. "Thank you" she said to herself, as she saw the slap coming a mile away. She easily blocked his arm, and then grabbed his hand and bent it back at his wrist. The man yelped in surprise and pain, and then dropped back to his seat.

The other man at the table yelled, "HEY!" and started to reach for Amber. She had prepared for this too, and mashed her heel onto his foot. He yelled in pain, his arm retracting.

A shaking voice beside her said, "I am the manager. Is there a problem here?"

"DUH!" Amber shot back. "These two testosterone clowns think my friend and I are for sale, and that we should be begging at their feet for the privilege of...entertaining their manhood."

"Bitch, I am gonna..." barked the bulkier man, his face still red and contorted from the pain of Amber's grip on his wrist.

"Another word, and I will have you charged with assault," Amber growled, "And another move, and I will break this chicken wrist, you fuckin' misogynist!"

Amber looked around to see the manager and the several staff surrounding the table.

"Sirs," the manager said, "you are no longer welcome at this restaurant, now, or at any time in the future. Your bill will be taken care. Please leave immediately, or I will call the police."

"The two men echoed, "Okay, okay, we're going." Amber let go of his wrist.

As the men were escorted out by the staff, the manager walked Amber back to her table. "I am so sorry, miss," he said, to a background of applause.

"It wasn't your fault, and you handled it very nicely," Amber said, "Thank you." She sat in the chair that he had pulled out for her, and let out a big sigh.

The manager said, "And, of course, your meal is on the house."

"Oh, that seems too generous," she said, then added a bit conspiratorially, "Actually, I rather enjoyed myself!"

The manager quickly laughed before reestablishing his composure. He waved to the server, who came over, and the manager drew a circle over the table. The server nodded and promptly left.

Amber looked at Dan and Kaitlyn, "How about lunch here, tomorrow, my real birthday?"

Kaitlyn happily nodded, and Dan nodded, too, with a deep sigh of his own, from tension he released.

"Deal?" Amber asked the manager.

"More than fair," the manager said, "Anything you want, plus all liquor tonight is complimentary as well."

Kaitlyn knocked on the table, and everyone looked at her. She signed, "Are bikinis allowed on the deck, at lunch? Amber translated the question to the manager.

"They certainly are, and you two would be a lovely addition to the scenery," the manager added, with a wink.

With that, the manager excused himself just as the server came back with three more Sambucas, which were quickly lit.

Kaitlyn tapped her glass, once the flames were out, and signed, "To Amber's courage!" and raised her glass. Dan raised his glass to that. Amber acknowledged them with a smile as they sipped.

"God, you had me worried!" Dan said.

"Sorry," Amber replied, a bit shyly, "I forgot you didn't now." Having waited the proper time, she now sipped her Sambuca.

"What?"

"That my dad was a career police detective, and I am a second degree black belt."

"Yeah, that would have helped my adrenaline level, if I had known that before you took off!"

"Again, sorry," Amber said, and put her palm on his cheek.

Dan was a bit surprised with Amber's touch, and that at the same time, Kaitlyn rested her hand on his. Amber retracted her hand, and they all took their time finishing their Sambuca.

He said they had better get back, as it was nearly 9 PM, and they would be traveling slower in the dark. He indicated to the server to bring the bill, and then fended off Amber's demands to share the cost.

When he finally convinced Amber of his sincerity in paying the entire bill, Amber casually leaned over and kissed him, and said "Thank you for one of the best evenings I have ever had."

Dan momentarily froze, and then looked at Kaitlyn, who looked very odd, like she was trying to suppress some strong expression on her face.

The bill paid, they walked to the boat. Dan assisted their boarding, and they donned the windbreakers, while Dan started the motor, and then untied the mooring ropes.

Dan pushed off, flipped on the marker lights, and then idled away from the docks. "Can you pull in the fenders," Dan asked.

Kaitlyn could not see his lips well in the dark, but saw Amber pull up the rope of one of the fenders, so she pulled up the other one.

Once clear, he brought the Cobalt up to a deep plane at about 25 mph, at which point the bow dropped back down for better visibility. There was plenty of moonlight, and he knew the way back quite well.

Dan saw Kaitlyn, standing by the windshield, facing back, smiling at him, her braided hair blown around her neck. He felt Amber's hands on his shoulders, and assumed she was standing on her knees, behind him. Dan saw Kaitlyn gesturing to Amber, but could not see what she was doing well enough, with what little light there was. He could not see Amber shaking her head, and mouthing "No!"

Whatever conversation they were having, Dan could not both drive and ponder fully, as they cruised through the night. Their boat was the only sound they heard, and the only movement they saw on the glassy smooth waters.

Dan saw Kaitlyn looking calm, and then she pointed above his head. When he looked up, Amber's breasts pressed against the back of his head as she leaned down to kiss his forehead. When his head dropped back down, he saw Kaitlyn smile and wink at him, and felt Amber pat his shoulder's twice.

He wondered what all this attention from Amber was about. "Sure, it was her birthday dinner," he thought, "but it seems more than that, and Kaitlyn seems to be complicit in whatever is going on."

Shortly after the forehead kiss, Amber bent down toward Dan's ear and said, "Uh oh, I see that look!"

Dan looked at Kaitlyn and saw her slipping off her windbreaker. Then she untied her wrap dress, and tucked her clothing into a storage pocket. Dan watched as she moved her naked body past the two access panels to the front. He saw her stand, lean forward, hands on bow rail, and watched her braided hair thrash in the quiet, cool wind. He could imagine the delight in her eyes.

He shook his head at the thought of her delight, forgetting that this movement would rub against his mammary headrest. He felt Amber lean down, and when she did, he said to her, "That is the woman I have fallen in love with."

Amber replied, to his ear, and said "And she loves you, so much. Don't forget that, even when she is being...extremely...generous."

Dan pondered that response, too, as they neared the Tahoe Tavern pier. Kaitlyn moved back behind the windshield, grinning ear to ear, as the moon lit her lovely body, and then she put her dress and windbreaker back on.

Shortly, they docked and he helped the girls out. "Give me a few minutes: I have to put the boat on the buoy." He tied the tender dinghy to the stern, and idled around to his buoy. He secured the Cobalt, and then rowed the tender back to the dock.

As he met the girls, he could see, in the dock's soft lighting, that Kaitlyn wanted to say something.

Kaitlyn signed, "I am a little drunk. Hold me up, please?"

He turned looked to Amber, who said, "Me too, please?"

Dan smiled, and went between them, putting an arm around each of their shoulders.

Amber put her arm around Dan's waist, and Kaitlyn slipped a hand into Dan's back pocket, and squeezed his ass. They walked the length of the pier, and finally separated because they had to go up the stairs, which they did, all holding onto each other.

---- Lake Tahoe at the Condo -- Friday Night ----

When they got back into the condo, they all hung up their windbreakers, and agreed they were tired, and would head off to bed. Kaitlyn started unbraiding her hair. Everyone went upstairs, and headed into their bedrooms.

As soon as their bedroom door closed, Kaitlyn whipped off her dress, and signed, "I have had a great evening, so far."

"I will see what I can do to keep your enjoyment going," Dan said, with a big grin.

"Why don't you start right here," she said, as she spread eagled her legs on the king sized bed.

Dan quickly disrobed, and dropped down to run his tongue through her folds.

She soon had to retract her legs to put her feet on the top of the mattress, as her legs were already starting to shake.

Dan continued, putting her through two orgasms, before he entered her.

She wanted to be a tiger this night, and immediately clamped his shaft. Kaitlyn tried to keep her focus long enough to watch him cum. She barely made it, as a few seconds after he stopped, deep within her, her own body surprised her during that calm moment, as is burst out in shudders, and she held on for the bliss that followed.

As they laid there, resting in pleasure, Kaitlyn looked at the clock, and saw it was 12:03. She got up, and wetted a wash cloth with warm water, ringed it and brought it to Dan to clean himself. She waited as he did, and then cleaned herself.

She put the washcloth in the bathroom, and moved to the foot of the bed. Kaitlyn looked at Dan with a huge twinkle in her eyes, and signed, "I love you so much. Do you trust me when I say that my love for you will never change?"

"Uh...Yes...Of course," he said, a bit puzzled by the nature of the question, and at this time of the night.

Kaitlyn opened the bedroom door and went out, still naked. A minute later, she walked back in, leading Amber, who was dressed in a mid-thigh length night shirt. Amber's eyes were down.

Dan was startled, and looked at Kaitlyn's grinning face.

Kaitlyn signed, "I wanted to give Amber her birthday present now, if you agree."

Dan fumbled, "Well...uh...sure...but where is her present?"

Kaitlyn's grin grew bigger, her eyes sparkled in a look beyond lust, and she bounced on her toes. She signed, "It is you!"

Dumbfounded, Dan looked at Kaitlyn: There was no question, she was serious. "So you want me to make love to Amber...tonight?"

"Tonight, this morning...I want you to be hers all day!" Kaitlyn signed.

Amber's eyes looked up at Dan, full of hope.

Dan scooted to sit up in the bed. "Why don't you two come and sit on the bed, and let me get my head around this?"

Kaitlyn and Amber sat on the edge of the bed, as he requested.

Dan looked at Amber, "Are you okay with this?"

Amber looked right at him, "Danny boy, I have had the hots for you, as long as I have known you...and before there were the office rumors about you," she said, giggling at the last part.

Amber continued, "But I always thought that you and Kaitlyn were a great match and that she really needed you in her life. I like you a lot, but, moreover, I have lusted for you in my bed. But, I had no intention of taking any action to move that idea forward. I so enjoyed our friendship, and did not want to mess that up."

Amber went on, "That we are at this moment, is all due to Sinful, here: This wonderful, loving friend, who wants me to have what I have longed for, even if it is the man she loves. I warned you about her surprises, and her generosity."

Kaitlyn had a huge smile, and bounced on the bed, turning her twinkling eyes to see what Dan would say.

"I...I am...well, quite conflicted," Dan sighed, "This is so beyond any reality I ever imagined; having the woman I love, dearly, urging me take another woman, her best friend, and show her all the passion I have for her...Sinful...if I understand correctly?"

Kaitlyn nodded vigorously, looked at Amber, and then back at Dan. 'Sinful' signed, "Whatever Amber wants and whatever you think will please her, no exceptions. And I will never have one moment of regret, unless you do not put your whole self into pleasing her...even if you have to totally ignore me for the whole day."

"God, this feels strange agreeing to this, he said, "But, it also is quite tantalizing, now that I can give myself permission to think about it. I have lusted for you, too, Amber, but did not want to mess up our good friendship, either. Somehow, I think doing it this way may workout to our benefit."

Amber spoke, "It is getting pretty late, and it would seem odd just to jump into this, so may I suggest that we get some sleep...all three of us...here...and, as they say 'get a fresh start on things' in the morning?"

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers
1...45678...10