Her Eyes Did The Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just pretend I am not here," Kaitlyn signed.

Amber looked at Dan, and smiled, "Doubt that will work!"

Dan nodded his agreement.

"Come on in, my lovelies," Dan said.

Dan scooted down under the covers, lying flat on his back. Kaitlyn scooted in, on his right, and Amber started to get in on his left, when she noticed Dan look her up and down.

"Right" Amber said, and did a sexy wiggle as she slid her night shirt over her head. She saw Kaitlyn's playful smile peaking over Dan's chest.

Dan marveled at Amber's body, her taught stomach, and then watched her big breasts barely shift, as she changed from reaching over her head, to having her hands at her sides.

She slid in next to him, and reached over and took his hand. "This will be a birthday to remember," she said.

Before Dan could say anything, he felt Kaitlyn, aka Sinful, pushing on his shoulder, so that he would roll towards Amber.

Dan said, quietly, "Seems the director, back here, is getting impatient," as he rolled against Amber's tall body, and felt her hand release his.

"No complaints here," Amber purred. Then she rolled against him, and kissed him lightly, placing her palm on his stomach.

Dan put his hand on her back, and gently stroked it. After a few strokes, he leisurely ran his hand over her firm butt.

She responded by putting her upper leg over him, and placing her stomach firmly against him.

He ran a couple fingers up the leg that covered him, across her hip and up her side, ending as he palmed her breast.

Amber hummed, lavishly.

Dan moved his hand to her waist, and said, "Good night, beautiful." Dan felt Kaitlyn settle behind them, and then spoon up behind him, as she kissed his shoulder blade.

Amber, feeling Kaitlyn's hand resting on her knee, said, "Good night, to the 'three' of you," as she slowly stroked her hand up the big shaft pressing against her mons, before her hand came to rest on his arm.

"MMmmmm," Dan sighed, and felt Kaitlyn kissing his back, once more.

---- Lake Tahoe -- Saturday Morning ----

Amber woke up, and found herself spooning against Dan's back with an arm draped over his hip, her fingers barely sensing his pubic hair. She moved her hand onto his hip bone, using it for a bit of leverage to bring herself up. She saw the clock said 8:32 AM, but did not see Kaitlyn. Then she recognized the sound of the shower running, but it was in her guest bath, not the master, and the bedroom door was closed.

Dan stirred, and mumbled, "Morning Amber, you sexy creature."

She said, "So, you remembered it was me, not Sinful?

"No offense to my love, but I don't wake up with globes like yours pressed against me."

She whispered, "They are real, too."

"Let me verify that," Dan said, as rolled over and massaged her breasts. He bent down, and sucked on her nipple.

Her breath hissed in.

"Damn if they aren't!" he said, "And these nipples are amazing. The closest thing I can compare them to is the caps on a tube of lipstick balm. How do you hide them at work?"

"Glad you enjoy them. To let you know, they really turn me on, too. So go slow unless you intend to stay in bed with me, all day. And, I wear nipple covers at work. It is a real nuisance, but having pokies like these, really distracts the men."

"They would be distracting to me!" he said, "And, just checking, but you are still good with this plan of Sinful's?"

"I am delighted, but I did have an idea to alter it," Amber said. She heard two knocks on the door, and saw Kaitlyn's wet head poke in. Amber waived her in, and Amber said, "Just on cue!"

Amber turned to wink at Dan, and then moved her hand, already under the sheets, to Dan's crotch. She started moving her hand up and down, making the sheets rapidly rise & fall.

Kaitlyn's mouth fell open for a moment, and then her eyes lit up with a sparkle.

Amber said, "Just checking you were still good with this plan!" Not by chance, Amber left her hand resting across Dan's hardening cock, pinning it down.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes, then smiled and nodded.

"I have a request to alter the plan," Amber said.

"Okay, how?" Kaitlyn signed.

"Since we have a free lunch today, and I would like to do so more boating, if that is okay with Dan, and maybe even water skiing; I would rather we all enjoy today, then he is mine for the evening, night, and morning? After that, we can pack and head home?" Amber offered.

Amber looked at Dan, who nodded.

Amber looked at Kaitlyn, who had her arms crossed, trying to look upset.

Dan & Amber started chuckling at a nude, soggy Kaitlyn, playing mad.

Kaitlyn signed, "Okay, we wait until tonight. But, then you fuck Amber senseless, or you will have to me to deal with!" Kaitlyn marched into the master bath.

Dan and Amber looked at each other in playful shock. "Guess we have our orders!" Dan said, with a brief laugh.

"Wouldn't want her to be mad, would we?" Amber added, laughing as well.

----- Lake Tahoe -- After Lunch ----

When they were finished with their lovely free lunch, they got up to go back to the boat. Kaitlyn and Ambers small bikinis attracted even more looks than when they had arrived. Kaitlyn wore a yellow thong bikini, simply three triangles of rather a thin material, the minimum required to cover her trimmed strawberry bush, and those rosy, puffy areolas.

Amber's bikini was slightly more modest. It was a teal blue, with a triangle in back, as well as in the front, joined by strings tied in bows. The top was much the same as Kaitlyn's, but with somewhat larger triangles to cover the bottoms of her much larger breasts. As with the bottom, the top was tied around the neck and below the shoulder blades with strings tied in bows. Amber had chosen a thicker terrycloth material, to subdue the visibility of her pronounced nipples. Neither swimsuit discouraged ogling.

Dan filled the boat with gas, and then they left, going south along the shoreline. Thankfully, it was another calm day, and the ride was smooth. Kaitlyn's pale skin looking even lighter, with the sunlight bouncing off of her, as she rode in the bow seating area. She smiled continuously under her sun glasses, as she looked everywhere. Amber was seated behind Dan, sometimes with her hand on his shoulder, other times with her fingers playing in his hair, and occasionally sitting up and repeating her role as his headrest.

After passing a number of bays, he brought them too Rubicon Bay. He enjoyed bringing people here. He slowed the boat to an easy cruise. The bay had a wide, white sand bottom. But, it also had huge black volcanic boulders spread broadly across the same. As the clear water allowed visibility to a depth of 75', the boulders were startling as the boat suddenly crossed each one, even if they were 20+ feet underwater. The first one startled Kaitlyn enough to jump back.

Amber moved up to the bow seating, to look for herself. Both girls wore polarized sunglasses, which increased the boulders dramatic effects. Both were laughing as they passed over more boulders. Dan then moved the boat to a spot where the lake bottom dropped off, so suddenly, that they could see sand on one side of the boat, and just blue water on the other side.

Kaitlyn turned to Dan and signed, "Wonderful!" and then rushed over to him and gave him a long kiss.

As she had taken off her sunglasses, Dan saw her eyes perfectly matched the lake's color, and he gazed into them.

Kaitlyn backed up a step, and then signed "Enough, my love. Don't forget Amber is your love for today...I am going swimming!"

Before he could warn her, she had bounced to the back of the boat. Amber saw Kaitlyn stand up on the stern. Amber put her hand over her mouth, and heard Dan call for Kaitlyn to "Wait", but she knew his voice was useless, but understood the reflexive behavior.

Kaitlyn made a beautiful dive, slicing into the clear water. About 4 seconds later, she pulled herself up on the stern landing, with a look of shock on her face. "Shit, that is cold!" her hands exclaimed.

Amber and Dan both broke out in big chuckles and watched Kaitlyn grab her towel and wrap it around her, covering up her now-translucent bikini.

Dan said, "You did not give me a chance to tell you that the lake is so deep, that most of the surface temperature is in the low 50's, and deeper, it is about 37," as he put the Cobalt back into FORWARD.

Kaitlyn stayed behind the windbreak of the windshield, with Amber facing back towards them in the bow seating, for the few minutes it took to get to Emerald Bay. There, he slowed to the required "No Wake" speed, and let them look around. Kaitlyn joined Amber up front and renewed her own sunscreen lotion. He showed them Vikingsholm and Fannet Island; the only island in Lake Tahoe.

When they finally exited Emerald Bay, Dan waved to Amber. She came back, and he asked her if she still wanted to water ski. She did, and wanted to use a single ski. He told her where they were stored, along with the ski ropes & vest, and apologized that there was no wetsuit. Amber got them out the items and hooked up the ski rope. He instructed Kaitlyn how to spot for him, even though he had a rear view mirror.

When they got back to Rubicon Bay, it was still fairly calm, and he stopped the boat. Amber was suited up with a flotation jacket, and she moved to the stern platform.

When he had thrown out the ski rope, carefully, so that she could quickly get a hold of it, he asked "Ready?"

She slipped into the cold water, and grimaced. He was already moving to the driver's seat when she exclaimed, "Oh shit, get this fuckin' boat moving!"

He quickly, but carefully, eased the boat forward, to make the ski rope taught. She waved, and he ramped up the power. Amber wobbled twice, and then straightened up. They had traveled for about 6 minutes with Amber having done numerous crosses of the wake, when Kaitlyn patted Dan, and indicated Amber was ready to drop off. He nodded, and Kaitlyn signaled Amber to confirm they were ready.

Amber let go, coasting nearly to a halt, before she grimaced and sank to her shoulders. Dan was already swinging the boat around and quickly made it back to her. Amber got up on the stern deck, and Kaitlyn pulled in the rope, as she had already told Dan that she would not try skiing.

"Great lake to learn to ski on," Amber said, "because you sure as hell do not want to fall into that, SOB, cold water."

Amber sat next to Kaitlyn, across from Dan, who had the boat again up to a good cruise speed.

Dan looked over at them and chuckled, "Looks like your nipples thought it was cold!"

Amber looked down and then pulled her bikini down to expose both breasts, and their fat, wrinkled nipples. "Ya think," she said.

Dan stared as long as he dared, and until Kaitlyn reached over to suck the nearest nipple.

"Greedy" said Amber.

Kaitlyn eyes changed to sparkle with mischief, and she pulled off her own bikini top. She went and stood in the bow, as she had last night. This time her sunglasses protected her eyes and her hair flailed about.

A passing boat tooted its horn. Kaitlyn waved at the boat and gestured for Amber to join her. Amber was renewing her sunscreen, and afterwards, went up front and stood up front holding onto the railing next to Kaitlyn. When the next boat came by, it started to toot its horn. Sinful grabbed one side of Amber's bikini top and pulled down. Amber's dark red areola contrasted with her skin much better than Kaitlyn's rosy pink did against her pale skin. The other boat laid on a long blat of its horn.

Amber swatted at Kaitlyn's hand, and once having it removed, looked back at Dan in playful shock. Dan shrugged, and grinned.

When the next boat came towards them, Amber put her hands over her bikini front. Kaitlyn secretively reached behind her and pulled the string, untying the lower knot. Amber did not notice as she watched the oncoming boat. When that next boat tooted, happily, Amber removed her hands and waved.

Her bikini top blew up under chin. She looked down and quickly covered her nipples. It wasn't fast enough, as the other boat eagerly tooted its horn. When the boat went by, Amber saw it had two girls, with one driving, and both were topless, and they cheerfully waved.

Kaitlyn reached up, and started to pull Amber's top over her head. Amber's hand went up to stop her, and then retreated to cover her nipples.

"Damn you, brat," Amber said.

Kaitlyn stuck out her tongue, and then stuffed Amber's top behind one of the cushions.

The next two boats, running together, were not typical sport boats on this lake. They were thin, flat bottoms hulls, with their exposed motors blaring through unsubmerged exhausts. Both boats had a driver and passenger, all well-tanned young men. They tooted long blats of their air horns as Kaitlyn merrily waved.

After they had passed, Amber could hear their motors start to fade away, but then speed up and get louder again. She looked back and saw the boats approaching, and she tapped Kaitlyn, and pointed back, before quickly recovering her nipple. The boats pulled up alongside, close but not crowding Dan, and they yelled "Show us your tits!" and they hooted.

Kaitlyn grinned and pointed both fingers at Amber's breasts, moving her pointing fingers in a back & forth motion. The shouts from the two boats got even louder. Blushing, and glaring at Kaitlyn, Amber lowered her hands.

"OH, YEAH!" was the exclamation heard above the loud motors, one passenger playfully falling out his seat. Amber cautiously waved, and the two boats honked, their passengers waved, and then the boats peeled off, heading back south again.

Amber covered her face with her hands. When she finally looked up, she looked at Dan, who gave her a 'thumbs up'. She stuck her tongue out at him, and then glared at Kaitlyn's happy grin. Thus distracted, she did not notice the next boat, which was a larger cruiser. When a deeper horn sounded long and hard, her head came around to see at least 6 people on board, looking her way.

Defeated, Amber waved, almost cheerfully. Kaitlyn jumped behind Amber, wrapped her arms around Amber, with her hands under Amber's big tits, and bounced them up & down. Even over the deep diesel thrum, the whistles could be heard. Amber swatted at Kaitlyn's hands, and then covered her face again.

For the rest of the cruise back, Amber swallowed her embarrassment, and left her breasts exposed, even once playfully jiggling them for a hooting boat load of what appeared to be teenagers.

As they approached the Tahoe Tavern pier, Kaitlyn gave Amber back her bikini top, and put her own back on, too.

As it was approaching 5 pm, and Dan asked if they should pick up a pizza. They both agreed, so Dan went past the Tavern's pier, and a few minutes later docked at the city pier, aka the Safeway grocery pier. Dan checked the girl's topping preferences, and then came back about 10 minutes later with a take & bake style pizza, whereupon he found several young men trying to chat up the smiling Amber & Kaitlyn.

Dan handed in the pizza, had Amber start the motor, and then released the mooring ropes. He jumped in and sat down.

Promptly, Kaitlyn wiggled her virtually bare ass at the young men, and then sat on Dan's lap.

Blushing a bit, Amber stood behind Dan, shaking her breasts, and then doing her headrest routine.

The young men on the dock were moaning, patting their hearts, and pleading for Kaitlyn and Amber to come back. Their enthusiasm was also quite clear in their bulging swimsuits.

As the Cobalt idled out past the moored boats, Amber & Kaitlyn collapsed on the bench seating, and broke out in laughter, with Kaitlyn's huffs being the loudest Dan had ever heard from her.

Returning to the Tahoe Tavern pier, Dan laughter had subsided, and he said he had to moor on the buoy, and cover the boat as well, in case they did not use it again before they left.

Kaitlyn and Amber said they would take the pizza back to condo. Amber also complained of soreness in her arms and shoulders from not having water skied in such a long time. They took the condo keys that Dan gave them.

Dan saw them reach the shoreline, and go up the stairs, as he made some final checks for oil level, bilge water, and such, before he covered the boat and rowed the tender dinghy back from the buoy.

---- Lake Tahoe Condo -- Saturday Evening ----

When Dan got back to the condo, he did not see anyone, but heard some groans from upstairs. He cautiously went upstairs, trying to be quiet. When he got to the top, he peeked in the second guest room, and saw Amber sprawled flat on the massage table, with a nude Kaitlyn massaging her shoulders. He reached out and tapped Kaitlyn's shoulder.

She turned, and grinned at him, as she kept massaging Amber.

He put a finger across his lips for her to not give away his presence. He signed, "So, I see you found the table and the oil. It is for my dad's bad back." Then he pointed first at Kaitlyn, and then pointed at Amber's thighs.

Kaitlyn hesitated for a moment, and then grinned even bigger before moving down to massage Amber's thighs, which elicited more groans.

Dan ran his hands down Kaitlyn's back, ending with a squeeze of her butt, and felt her wiggle in reply. Then he went to the side of the massage table, away from where Amber's face was looking, and put massage oil on his hands. Next, he stepped up and starting massaging her neck.

"HEY! OOooooohh...." Amber exclaimed, and then purred, "Didn't know I had an octopus for a masseuse!"

Kaitlyn looked at Dan with a questioning expression, as she could not see Amber's lips, and she saw Dan wink back at her and say, "She is happy. I will tell you if she says anything important."

Dan moved to the end of the massage table, above Amber's head. He proceeded to really lay his weight onto his hands, and he ran down both sides of her spine until he reached her bikini bottoms; the top was nowhere to be seen.

Amber purred, loudly, "MMMmmmmm," and wiggled, also sensing Kaitlyn's work on her calves.

He drew his hands back up over Amber's sides, brushing those flattened breasts, and continued out to her upper arms, which hung over the sides of the table. He felt her body arch and then sag. He saw her legs shift, rolling slightly, with Kaitlyn's handiwork.

After a couple minutes of their joint efforts, Kaitlyn started massaging the soles of Amber's feet.

Amber's body tensed and she, reflexively, reached up and grabbed Dan's waist. Realizing her opportunity, her hand went down the front of his stomach, under his swim shorts, and gripped his thick shaft, which had been bumping into her head. She gave it a rather firm squeeze, before starting to stroke him.

Kaitlyn had been smiling at Dan, when she saw the change in his expression. She looked down and saw where Amber's hand had gone, and could see the motions it was making.

Dan saw Kaitlyn's eyes turn mischievous, and then saw her untie the strings at the side of Amber's bikini bottom, before Kaitlyn bared Amber's ass.

Kaitlyn gave one buttock a sharp swat and felt Amber's hip bounce.

Dan heard Amber exclaim, "OUCH, Hey!" followed by a laugh. Then he saw Amber's free hand reach back and extend her middle finger at Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn had guessed what was coming and had already bent down. So, when Amber flipped her off, Kaitlyn bent down and put that gesturing finger in her mouth, and sucked hard.

"Now this IS interesting," Amber proclaimed, as she stroked Dan, and Kaitlyn slurped on her finger.

After a few moments of this, Dan saw Kaitlyn's eyes look up at him, and he gestured for them to switch. Then Dan gently eased Amber's grip off his rigid manhood.

"Hey, not fair. Bring my play toy back!" Amber said, in a pouty voice.

He saw Kaitlyn shrug, and he mouthed to her, "She is horny...wants her toy back."