Her Eyes Did The Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

Dan grinned, his own panting escaping past his teeth.

Kaitlyn then looked at Amber, with questioning brows.

"Not me," she said with a smile, "Seems your lover is getting creative."

Kaitlyn looked at Dan, and grinned, her breaths still deep.

Dan asked, "Senseless?"

"Close enough," Kaitlyn signed, readily.

Dan looked down, and smiled to himself, seeing two women below him, both with quite contended faces.

"Think you could let me loose, so we can get some sleep?" he asked, and Kaitlyn's lips pouted, as she took her legs off of him.

The two women moved apart, to make room in the middle for Dan. Before he settled, Amber spoke up, "Sorry big Dan, but can you get us warm wash cloths, first.

"Good point," Dan said

After they had all cleaned up, he settled in the middle, and all three loosely cuddled. It took less than five minutes before they were all sound asleep.

----- Lake Tahoe -- Sunday -----

Dan offered to do the driving on the way back to Novato, and Amber let him. This time, Amber sat behind Dan, with Kaitlyn to her right in the back seat. Amber conveyed to Dan many of Kaitlyn's comments, as driving plus reading sign language in the reversed image of the rear view mirror, was beyond his skills.

The conversation had mainly been about the lovely views, beautiful (and cold) lake, the boating, and the condo, with occasional comments, mostly by Kaitlyn, about getting Amber to go topless in the boat. Then the conversation started drifting into generalized, and politely phrased, reflections about the nights, and also into complimenting each other's qualities. When the girls shifted to more specific compliments about Dan, he got quiet, and requested Amber stop translating Kaitlyn's, colorful, remarks.

Amber shifted to sign language to talk to Kaitlyn, for the greater secrecy from Dan it provided. "His fuck this morning was fantastic, and I am still glowing," Amber exclaimed, "but, I had already given him a release from his birthday obligation. He is supposed to be all yours now. What was that!?"

"Yeah, I almost came just watching him fuck you, and I am still glowing from the way he made me cum, too." Kaitlyn said. "Maybe he is the gift that keeps on giving?" she added, with a rye smile and that mischievous twinkle in her eyes, "Would not you like to 'borrow' him for an occasional night, or even share him with me?"

"What?...Hell, Yes!" Amber burst out, in words.

Dan looked in the rear view mirror, "You two whisperers alright back there."

"Just fine," Amber snickered, and blushed.

Kaitlyn's face grinned from ear-to-ear, as she signed, "I think he might be agreeable to a 'continuing arrangement'!"

"But he is yours, you two deserve each other," Amber signed, anxiously, "How could I not interfere with that?!"

Kaitlyn put her hand on Amber's hand and squeezed it, before taking it back to say, "I love you, and I am in love with him. And, I can't detect even the slightest loss of love from him, just because I 'made' him fuck your hot pussy and 'torture' your gorgeous body."

Amber blushed a bit, and only got to say, "But..." before Kaitlyn's hands stopped Amber's hands from continuing.

Kaitlyn continued, "Having the two people I love...with me, and even in bed with me, is wonderful. That those two people can share something between them in this way, is a delight to me. Who knows, maybe you and I can give Dan a 'show' sometime...or Dan can join our 'show'?"

Amber queried, with a smirk, "Do you think he is ready for that?"

"One way to find out," Kaitlyn signed, "And if he is not, then I doubt that he would be that offended by the offer, or our 'show'!" She gave Amber a light punch in the arm, "And Dan's shower is even bigger than yours, with that unlimited hot water."

Amber grinned, "A little girl-on-girl in his shower, to get his motor running...HMMmmmmm."

"But," Kaitlyn said, turning serious, "None of this should interfere with you finding the perfect man for you...there are no obligations with Dan & me, only pleasures."..."And," Kaitlyn added, with her grin & twinkle returning, "if you do find your man, you do not have to share him with me!...And I do not know what Dan's reaction would be to a second man in bed!!"

A loud laugh escaped from Amber. She saw Dan looking in the rear view mirror. "Not talking about you...well, not too much!" she replied to his amused look. She also noticed they were out of the mountains and into the valley, with mostly straight roads now.

"Do you have a piece of paper and pen?" Kaitlyn asked Amber.

Amber nudged Dan to lift his elbow off of the center, front armrest/storage, and then she pulled out a notepad and pencil, which she handed to Kaitlyn.

"A junk mail charity notepad...you actually kept this?" Kaitlyn asked, amused.

Amber shrugged, "Hey, it fit in the console."

Kaitlyn wrote on the pad, "Would you like it if Amber had a lot more 'birthdays', this year?" As she had done their first night together, she changed the dot in the question mark, to a heart. She showed the note to Amber, who returned a cautious grin.

Kaitlyn tapped Dan's shoulder and offered him the note.

He took the note, turned off the radio, and then waited a moment to be sure there was no traffic in the adjacent lanes next to him. When he read it, he paused longer than he intended, to be sure he knew what she was asking.

"Stay in your lane, lover!" Amber softly commanded.

Dan brought his eyes up, corrected his position in the lane, and looked up in the rearview mirror again, and saw Amber's pleased smile and Kaitlyn's happy grin.

"You are going to get a lot older in a hurry, with all those birthdays," Dan said, with a chuckle.

Pausing to transfer his out-of-her-sight words to Kaitlyn, Amber responded, a bit shyly, "Funny man...now what is your answer?"

"Was that 'Hell, Yes' that I heard, your answer?" Dan asked.

A similar pause was followed with, "It was," from Amber, who said it, quietly, while blushing again.

Kaitlyn saw Dan's eyes look at her in the rearview mirror, with a bit of a questioning expression. She responded with those rapid nods that sent her hair all over her face.

Dan smiled, "Then 'Hell, Yes', for me, too!" A moment later, he heard seat belt latches click behind him and felt the sudden hug from Kaitlyn's right arm. After she finally let go of him, he felt Amber's arms encircle his neck and the headrest, and her lips kiss his right ear.

Amber whispered in his ear, "We will keep that 'L-word' we were 'playing' at last night, off the table, and just make it about the great sex...okay?" She felt Dan's head nod in acceptance. "Good," she said, "that part will remain by best birthday present. And never think I feel like second place to 'Miss Sinful' here. We both love her too much to harbor any jealousies, right?" She felt Dan nod, again.

"And, when you marry this wicked woman next to me, and which had better be soon," she said, "can you still find a little time to make me 'senseless'?" There was a short pause, before she felt him nod, several times. "That's my Danny." She kissed his ear one more time.

When Amber had sat back and reattached her seat belt, Kaitlyn signed as she smiled, "Getting started, already?"

"Just covering a few ground rules," Amber responded.

"Like what?" Kaitlyn asked.

"We have to have a few of our own secrets, Dan and I, don't we?" Amber said with a contented smile.

Kaitlyn looked at her a bit quizzically, then grinned and signed, "Of course, as many as you want."

Amber looked at Kaitlyn, and slowly signed, "I love you, sis; always will."

Kaitlyn got a tear in her eye, and paused before she replied, "I would not have met him if it were not for you, and he would not be mine if not for your dedication to Dan being in my life, rather than yours."

"But, I am not in love with..." was as far as Amber got before Kaitlyn cut her off.

"I love you, too, sis," Kaitlyn signed, while more tears ran down her cheeks, "And I know you...really know you...and you would be in love with him, if I did not exist; right?

"Well..." Amber slowly responded, now with tears of her own.

"Right" Kaitlyn signed, "So just know that I know, and that I will never forget what you have done for me. The least I can do is share him with you, for as long as it pleases you."

Dan looked in the mirror and saw two teary faces, so he playfully asked, "Are you two...back there in 'girl' land...plotting how to use this magnificent body of mine, to satisfy you carnal lust?"

"Oh, shut up...(sniff)...you wonderful man," Amber shot back.

Kaitlyn smiled, and gripped Amber's hand.

Dan smiled, and somehow sensed those were good tears, and he did not need to know more.

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers
1...5678910