Her Fantasy!

Story Info
Our first time Playing in this genre!!
3.2k words
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was skipping beats, her breath was coming in quick gulps. The room was cool but her body was warm. His hands were warm also as he bound her wrists tightly to the restraining rod beneath her shoulders. The blindfold prevented her from seeing him or anything else in the motel room. Even though she couldn't see any light and even though she knew it was dark outside, she was sure there was plenty of light in the room. She could hear him moving, first off the bed, then near the bed and then back on the bed with her, making sure and confident moves. Each of his movements though brought a new sound, an unrecognizable sound.

Although this was her first experience with bondage, she knew each and every sound would affect her physically in some unknown way. Little clinks of metal combined with slight swishing of cords made her heart make another skip even before she felt him raise her ankles. He so deftly wound the cords with the weighted metal around them as he gently but with assuredness strapped them to the wooden pole at the foot of the bed. At the same time, he spread her legs forcefully apart as wide as they would go, stretching her ankles to the hard wooden bar. She felt discomfort and cried out a little but he did not stop. She knew that her cries, however soft or loud, would not deter him from his purpose. And his purpose tonight was to make her his sex slave, to fill his wants and desires, whatever they may be. She had no choice in this plan. It did not matter if it hurt and frightened her, her duty was to allow him complete control of her body and mind.

He forged ahead purposefully. His hands were strong and sure, his naked body touching her at times, not to stimulate her but only in carrying out his plan. She flailed her hands when she could feel him near her, wanting some contact of him, to touch his humanness. Even though he was her captor, she needed the touch of his flesh. Her hand brushed against his penis, it was definitely hard. This excited her as much as it frightened her. She knew he wanted her and hoped that meant that he wouldn't greatly harm her. She tried to take it into her hand but he moved away too quickly.

There were no words between them, even though she cried out when every new object touched her skin with a question, "what is that? where are you putting that? Is that going to hurt more than the last?" she asked. But he gave her no answers. At times he would bend his body over hers and kiss her deeply and hard with his hot, firm lips, plunging his tongue down her throat. She could only respond with the same, pushing her tongue into his mouth, searching for she knew not what, darting it in and all over, like an adolescent penis searching a vagina for the first time. She thrust her tongue around his tongue, his teeth, his entire mouth, feeling his throat, her desire for him to take her, rising like a heat surge in her entire body. And just as quickly as he had started kissing her, he stopped, returning to his task at hand, leaving her soft and willing lips to concentrate on the hardware nearby.

It was obvious that he knew what he was doing, that he had done it before and that he had done it successfully. Success being defined in this case that he had had his sexual demands met and satisfied. He was a man who knew what he wanted and right now he wanted her.... to give him whatever he desired.

She, however, had never done this. Oh, she was no virgin, but sex for her had always been a striving for mutual satisfaction, not the total abandoning of her own needs to quench his every desire. But strangely, she found the fear factor heightening her own desire. What exactly was he going to do? How much would he hurt her? What if she couldn't bear the pain? Would he want her again after this or just toss her aside for another experiment? Would she have an orgasm through the pain? Might he get her totally incapacitated, and then just walk out on her? Or would he bring in some of his friends to have his way with her, a gang-bang offering as a token of male friendship? Or with strangers he had met downstairs in the hotel's lounge? Would he take off her blindfold and take pictures to blackmail her into future escapades?

His tongue flicking on her nipples brought her back into the moment. Her large pink nipples swelled to twice their normal size. She strained her breasts up toward his mouth, wanting to feel his mouth engulf her entire breast. He began to suck on them. At first, he was sucking lightly on one nipple while he pulled gently on the other one with his thumb and forefinger and then he would reverse the sucking to the other nipple. He pulled on the nipples gently and then harder, each pull getting harder. She moaned at the pain but it felt good too. She wanted him to hurt them, to suck harder, to pull harder, to even bite them. And as if he read her mind, he did bite one and then the other. She cried out, the pain was sharp but it sent a shockwave through her body that ended at her clitoris, tingling all the way down.

And then just as before, he stopped as quickly as he started. But she felt his fingers touching her nipples again, but this time he wasn't trying to stimulate them, but rather it seemed he was feeling for another reason. As though he were gauging the size and location of her dark pink protrusions. Now she felt something cool and hard against one of them, something that lightly tickled the underside of her breast. Then she felt a tightening around one. Some kind of loop or cord was being squeezed around her left nipple and then her right one. He tightened it precisely, never asking if it hurt but stopped only when he seemed satisfied that the right amount of pressure was holding up those pink buds to a definite firmness.

Apparently he had attached a nipple noose, with beads or chains that lay on her chest. She felt a slight pulling on her nipples as he stretched the other end of the noose down toward her essence of femininity. Her pussy was shaved clean just as he had demanded. Her soft white mound of flesh shone smooth and shiny, almost virgin-like in its hairless state. His hand caressed the mound and then his fingers found their way inside where it was warm and wet. First he inserted his middle finger slowly inside and then two fingers. He stroked slowly and gently, occasionally coming up to lightly touch her clit. His motions got harder and faster and deeper. She could feel her wetness oozing out between her legs and onto the stark white sheet beneath her. He removed his fingers and instructed her to put her own fingers inside her pussy. She did so quickly, both to appease him and to continue the feelings he had aroused down there.

As she gently inserted her fingers, they slid in easily, her wetness welcoming them. Her fingers started moving around, plunging as deep as she could get them but not feeling as strong and sure as his had. She lightly touched her clit because it was so sensitive, anything harder would have lessened the arousal. He then told her to put her fingers inside his mouth. She reached up her hand towards his voice and fumbling, her fingers found his mouth, as warm and willing as her pussy just seconds ago. He voraciously took her fingers deep inside her mouth, sucking and licking and swallowing the juices she had brought him. When he had taken all that was on her fingers, he demanded, "Again!" And she repeated the process, her pussy even wetter and warmer, her arousal heightened by his pleasure in tasting her.

"Stop," he ordered. As soon as she had begun, she had to stop. While she wanted to continue, she dared not disobey. His fingers once again went to her pussy, in fact straight to her clit, but his time he was not interested in arousing her. Grasping her clit between the thumb and forefinger of one hand, she suddenly felt cold, hard metal replace his warm fingers. She felt a pinch, a tightening of something that felt like a clamp. While it was uncomfortable, it was not actually painful. His hands went back to her breasts and he pulled at the chains on her nipples and at the same time, she felt the tugging on her clit. He had attached the nipple noose to her clit.... Whatever she felt on one part of her body, she also would feel the sensation on the other. Still, she wasn't entirely frightened. If this was as bad as it got, then she would definitely be okay.

She felt him move away from her on the bed and then heard him near the bed. He appeared to be searching through a bag or box, she couldn't tell for sure. As he came back onto the bed, she could feel him come close to her head. As she turned her face towards him, she was rewarded with his cock. Without touching her anywhere else, he let his rock-hard cock slide into her warm and waiting mouth. She took it greedily. Oh, it was so hot and slick and she knew without being able to see it that it was purplish-red with heat. It wanted to be in her mouth as much as she wanted it in her mouth. She closed her lips over the tip and then all the way down, sucking it into her, wanting to swallow it to assure herself that it would never leave her mouth. Her saliva mixed with a bit of his cum that had escaped through the opening in the end of his cock.

That magical opening which could spew forth wondrous, hot thick, liquid. He showed little response, but did not pull the precious gift away. He showed extreme control while she slurped and ran her tongue down the sides and around the tip and then quickly, gulping it inside her mouth for fear she would lose it, that he would take this throbbing cock away from her. And just as if he'd read her thoughts, he took it away.

She cried out in protest, "no, please, give me back your cock. Can't I just suck on it while you do what you need to?" "Shut up, bitch!" he told her. "You don't speak until I tell you to." He then tugged upward on the cording that connected her nipples and her clit. She felt pain on all three parts. As she cried out in pain, he calmly said, "That's better, do only as you're told or you'll feel much worse than that little tug."

Now the fear started rising in her. Now she felt he could hurt her if he wanted to. She knew she must do as she was told and try to appease him in every way. She heard more unidentifiable noises and then she felt something warm and silky on the lips of her pussy. She knew it wasn't his cock. Then she felt the push of an object inside her, obviously, some sort of dildo. It didn't feel nearly as big as his cock so she relaxed a little. At that point, the dildo began to vibrate gently. He pushed it deeper inside, slowly and then pulled up inside her. She could feel it near the top of her cervix, a gentle yet forceful pressure. She could feel the juices inside her trickle out between her legs and down onto her ass.

Leaving the vibrating fake cock inside her, he now lifted her feet up higher and she heard the clinking of metal touching metal. With her legs still wide apart, he attached her ankles to some kind of bracket hanging from the ceiling. Her pussy was as open and exposed as it could possibly be. She felt the cool gusts from the air conditioner waft against her ass, wet from her own juices. He removed the dildo, and replaced it with his mouth. She trembled from the inside out. His glorious mouth on her pussy, in her pussy, licking his tongue all over, then deep inside, then flicking his tongue lightly on her clit. He made loud slurping, licking, sucking sounds as he ate her pussy. Then he inserted a finger deep inside her, as her clit ached to be touched. He granted her unspoken wish, finger-fucking her pussy hard and deep, while he started to suck on her clit, gently at first then harder.

She arched her body towards him as much as the harness allowed, wanting to be swallowed up in his hot mouth. Just as she thought she would surely come, he pulled his mouth away and his fingers out of her pussy. A groan escaped her and she quickly silenced herself. He might punish her for that cry. And he did just that. She felt the pull on her nipples and clit from a hard yank he gave the harness. "Go ahead, moan. I like hearing your pain, just don't talk."

He raised her bottom even higher, she was starting to feel the blood rushing to her head. Now she felt his head go between her legs again, only this time the object of his attention wasn't her pussy, but her ass. He licked his finger and then oh, so slowly, pushed it into her tight rectum. The pain was piercing but bearable. He slowly began to massage inside her and she could feel the beginnings of electricity. And then he removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue.

Oh, god, she starts to melt, his wet slick tongue in that forbidden place, just the right combination of forcefulness and tenderness. He inserts a finger into her pussy and using the same rhythm begins to lead her toward ecstasy. She can feel herself starting to come and just as quickly, he pulls both his tongue and finger out of her. Again she moans out in pain, whether he allows it or not. She can't help it. To come that close, and then have it taken away is cruel.

His response is to pull on the chains and rope again and raise her even higher, he stretches her legs even farther apart. Now the pain is beyond a dull ache, it has become sharper. She is extremely uncomfortable and doesn't think this will be conducive to sexual stimulation.

He works beneath her butt, placing more cord, more metal, first around her waist and then inserts a small vibrator into pussy. It apparently is connected to the waist contraption, as some kind of stationary device to hold it inside her pussy. He turns on the vibrator and instantly she feels the pulsing inside her vagina but reaching her clit too. She feels a tightening of all the cords, everything is now hurting, her legs are opened so wide she thinks she will split wide open, her big, pink nipples feel raw and red, her clit feels stretched, but aching to be stroked as the vibrator revs up her arousal. She is dripping wet now, her juices falling past the vibrator, trickling down her ass into the crevice of her cheeks and stopping there.

Suddenly he pushes his cock, now bigger and hotter than ever slowly inside her rectum. Her ass welcomes his throbbing cock even through the pain. He starts to thrust very slowly, gradually building up a rhythm, slow and pounding, first exploring and then delving deeper into that forbidden place. Now he moans, as her ass sucks his cock deeper inside, forbidding yet welcoming it at the same time. He increases the tension on the ropes, hearing her moan again, louder and definitely in more pain. This only makes his pleasure greater, all he can feel is pure pleasure. He thrusts his cock in a motion, wanting to tear into her full force but waiting, holding out for the moment. She starts to cry, asking him to stop while at the same time, begging him " make me come, oh, please, make me come.

Oh, god, it hurts so much, don't stop, make it come, make my pussy come and come, get it, get it, get my cum"

He warns her, "Shut the fuck up, you cunt, what you want doesn't count, you are my sex slave, remember, just shut up and take whatever I give you. Feel the pain, feel your tits being burned by the noose, feel your clit being rubbed til it's raw, and most of all feel my throbbing cock in your ass. This is the best fuck you'll ever get, woman, so shut up and take it." She tries to writhe, but of course she can't. She doesn't know whether it's to get away or to get closer, to get more of this, more of him, more of the pain, more of the ecstasy.

She feels herself being lifted out of the room, out of her body, there is only pain and pleasure, one feeding off the other. Suddenly, she can't stop the orgasm beginning to overtake her, she manages to move to his rhythm, she hears him begin to moan now, not from pain, but the pleasure of coming and he thrusts harder, making her pain wrenching. She screams as her body takes over her mind, and the orgasm moves from her clit and her vagina to her ass and throughout every nerve in her body. She knows she will never feel this wonderful again. The pleasure erupts at the same time as the pain from his cock now losing control in her ass and thrusting, thrusting hard and hot.

She screams again as he pulls out his slick, oozing cock and squirts his cum onto her face. The hot, thick, milky ooze covers her face, her eyes, her cheeks and her mouth. Oh, god, there's so much, she feels like she's drowning it it. She licks out her tongue to taste it, to take it inside her. Then she feels his dick rubbing on her face as he uses it to spread the cum all over her face so that she can feel drenched it it. She licks what she can and he falls back on the bed beside her. They are both spent. As they lay quietly, breathing hard, he reaches to loosen the noose, the cords, the rods and the harness.

It was so painful for her and so good for him. What does she say to him? What do they do? He removes the blindfold and he looks into her eyes and waits for her reaction. She smiles at him and he says "I love you." Her smile turns into an even bigger smile when he says, "Ready for Round Two?"

THE END

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Cheating on Kate Amelia and her roommate's boyfriend start playing around.in Erotic Couplings
Taking My Nerdy Neighbors Virginity Jonah a book worm gets fucked my his hot neighbor Samantha.in Erotic Couplings
I'm Emily. This is my Life Story Pain, Pleasure, Happiness, Despair, Ecstacy.in Romance
The Nanny White trophy wife succumbs 2 her desires for her Latina maid.in Lesbian Sex
Sex-Capades in Cuba Pt. 01 Good sex. Great sex. And Cubana rip your back off sex!in Erotic Couplings
More Stories