Her Fantasy to be Taken Come True

Story Info
A married woman's fantasy to be taken by a stranger.
1.8k words
4.6
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

She finishes her shower, wraps a large towel around her, and leaves the bathroom. She loves having the house to herself. It's so quiet and peaceful, and she enjoys being free to walk around naked. She slowly climbs the stairs and enters the bedroom in total darkness. Feeling the light switch to the left, she slips off her towel.

Her hand reaches for the switch and instead finds naked flesh. She is so shocked she doesn't even cry out as a soft hand takes hers and slowly slides up her arm, light as a feather. The hand moves up her arm and around her neck, drawing her towards its owner. She feels her body make contact, her breasts suddenly brushing against a male chest, her thighs touching his. His arms wrap around her, his hands running softly on her back, from the base of her neck, along the center of her spine, slowly trailing down and around her ass. She can feel familiarity in this touch and knows it is her husband, so let's see what he has in store, she thinks.

She is pulled slowly and gently to the edge of the bed and lowered onto her back. His hands roam over her in slow rhythmic movements, which seem to melt wherever they touch. She loses contact for a second and, in the darkness, feels a soft scarf laid over her eyes and tied around the back of her head to form a blindfold. She is sizzling with anticipation as his hands run over her body, down her legs, and back up. Slowly and softly, barely touching, leaving her unsure if she imagines the caresses. He continues on her shoulders and down to her wrists, caressing her skin on the way down. She sighs with pleasure. He gently takes her wrists and guides her arms out above her head. She feels soft fabric wrapped around both wrists, tied loosely to not hurt her delicate skin. His hands run down to her ankles, where the operation is repeated. She is helpless to his gentle touch, exploring every inch, barely touching sometimes, firm other times with nails slowly dragging over her skin. She shudders and sighs with desire. She feels lips on her breasts, a wet tongue flicking around underneath her round tits, lips brushing her erect nipples.

Suddenly the gentle tongue is replaced by teeth, biting her nipple, sucking hard, kicking her desire up from a warm and melty to scorching and burning passion. She feels no need to struggle or complain; this is what she wants more than anything. Seduction. Anticipation. Submission. His tongue wanders over her flesh, along her breasts, stomach, and hips. She feels a jolt of electricity when his tongue glides between her legs, flicking her clit quickly, then moving away to her thighs. She cries out for him to return where she needs him, but a soft voice whispers, "Not yet."

He rolls her onto her stomach and gives her back the same treatment. Hands softly, caressing and kneading her silky skin. His mouth contacts her spine, sending shivers right to her pussy. He slowly works his way down her back, lingering where the small of her back meets her ass and then continuing down the back of her legs to her knees, where again he gives special treatment. Every touch feels like fire on her skin, scorching her body to her soul. His hands pull her ass back so his mouth can contact the wet patch between her legs. A gasp arises from her lips when fingers work on her clit. She feels his tongue lapping at her wetness. His fingers are going inside her, bringing her to the edge. At the same time, his tongue rolls slowly over her clit, parting her lips to circle the tiny nub and then building a slow rhythm back and forth. His fingers probe deep inside her, finding her g-spot just as his tongue stops licking and his lips suck her now tender clit inside his mouth, biting gently and sucking. This new sensation is too much; she feels the waves of orgasm crashing over her, drowning her in ecstasy. Her whole body shudders as she cums.

His hands gently rearrange her binds on the bed, which are untied individually. She feels her arms pulled out to the corners where the binds are re-tied and anchored; still not tight but enough, so she feels helpless. She is now laid spread-eagled, face down, still blindfolded. Her body, still shuddering from her orgasm, begins to quiver with anticipation. She hears the sounds of someone undressing...a clinking belt buckle...rustling of clothing...the sounds of clothes hitting the floor...whispers?

She feels him straddling her back, facing her legs...hands touching her ass, softly feeling the skin. The hands slowly spread out to cover her whole ass, then slide down her body to her thighs, feather-light, down the backs of her legs, down her calves to her ankles. He now slides his hands back to her ass again in a slow tantalizing movement, thumbs touching her wet patch en route, picking up the wetness before leaving a damp trail of juices up her back.

He moves off her, and she feels strong hands around her waist, lifting her and sliding a pillow beneath her, then another, propping her derriere up and out. She feels him move between her spread legs, his hands gently massaging the back of her knees. They slowly move back and forth to her ass, brushing her wet patch, each time sending sparks through her whole body. He moves closer, placing his cock on her ass...it feels enormous! The thought suddenly hits her...that is not her husband's cock! As this realization hits her, she also realizes that she does not care...she needs that meaty cock inside her!

Her body shudders in anticipation. She can feel his hand around his cock, stroking back and forth while pressing against her exposed ass. He pulls back and slides the head around her wet, shaved cunt very slowly. His cock head pushes against her moist labia as he slowly strokes himself. This drives her insane; she aches to feel it plunge inside...to have its enormous length deep inside her. As he strokes his cock, his other hand moves up over her ass and rubs the base of her spine. She squirms and wriggles, trying to get onto his cock...but the bindings, gentle as they are, prevent her, and the cock keeps pulling back, just out of reach. She feels fingers slide beneath his cock, massaging her clit softly and very slowly. He completely controls her, and she feels like a puppet jumping as someone pulls her strings. Her body jerks and writhes beneath him.

He uses the head of his cock to massage her clit, sliding up and down to part her wet slit, each time making sure she feels the head push her lips apart...so close to entering her. She is so close to cumming, and each time he moves, she feels like she might explode. He brings her closer without ever reaching that final point of no return. Each stroke sends shudders around her whole body. She begins to pray in her thoughts. Her thoughts become whispers...the whispers words...the words desperate pleading. He groans softly, indicating that he is very close to cumming, too. His hand moves faster, the motions transferring to her cunt, making her whimper. She is shaking in anticipation now, on the precipice of orgasm. She aches for that moment when he plunges into her, and she is eager to feel his hot cum pumping into her.

But, it doesn't come.

He withdraws, moving away from her. Her body feels on fire. She is so close that anything will make her cum. She wants to plunge her fingers inside herself and make it happen, but her hands are bound. She is desperate to cum now; she begs him. She feels him lower his body onto hers...his hot breath on the back of her neck...his cock rests between her thighs. He slowly rubs his cock against her and brushes against her dripping cunt, each time more firmly. He is going to fuck her now...he HAS to. Oh please, God, he has to! Each time he moves, his cock gets closer to actually entering her. She is so wet it would slide into her easily.

She desires one long hard thrust that will impale her on it...but it doesn't come. Finally, he penetrates with the head of his cock, and she feels herself stretching. His girth is the widest she has ever experienced. His hands are roaming over her body, lighting up her flesh. His cock slides into her slowly but never deep enough to push her orgasm over the edge. His cock is only halfway into her now, larger than anything she's ever had. She starts to shudder...a few more thrusts, and another inch of this huge cock will do it. She is so close now; she can feel the orgasm about to change from a continuous shudder to an explosion. Then he slows down!

He pulls back and stops briefly, and she cries and whimpers pathetically. He continues his thrusting motion within seconds, but it is much slower. He continues to keep her on the edge of her orgasm and keep it on hold. He lets out a low, soft groan as she feels his cock pulse and throb inside her. He wraps his arms under her, gripping her shoulders. She feels his body tense, and his grip tightens.

"Please fuck me now!" she begs, "Faster! Harder!" she screams.

She feels him grip her, then it comes...all at once...one long hard thrust slamming his cock into her all the way! He grinds hard to get more depth, then draws back before ramming into her again. He fills her body completely...pounding every inch of his cock deep inside her, stretching her in a way she had never known before. Deep, guttural grunts escape her lips with each thrust of his cock. The thrusts quicken, and her body jolts with each thrust...each one harder than she believed possible. Grinding his cock into her, her muscles clench, gripping his cock tightly.

"Oh God, this is it!" she yells. She feels his mouth on her neck, then he bites her hard. At the same time, she feels a hard pinch and twist of one nipple. These rough actions, which would have been way too painful at any other time, are enough to get through the storm of sensations she has been experiencing. Her whole body seems to explode, and her vision goes white...she feels as if she has separated from her body. She feels spasms running through her from him...feels his orgasm join her own...fusing them together for one unending moment. His cum floods her womb, the throbbing of his cock exploding her senses, mingling with her own, impossible to separate now.

He collapses onto her, breathing raggedly as she tries to come to terms with what just happened. He moves off of her. She hears the rustling of clothes again...then someone climbs on the bed beside her. A hand softly caresses her hair.

"You're safe," her husband whispers, removing her blindfold.

"I can't believe you did that for me," she mutters, smiling slightly.

"I told you I'd fulfill your fantasy," he says, but she has already drifted off to sleep from exhaustion.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers