Her Favorite Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His erection was uncomfortably bulging against his pants. He craved Ilene's perfect mouth. She gave incredible head, and in this rope dress on her knees, Edward knew he would blow a load quickly.

Without words, Edward guided Ilene to kneel in front of him. She knew what he wanted because her lips were tingling for the same thing. She released his cock from his pants and plunged it down her throat. Her lips wrapped around his girth and she started sucking.

Edward fucked her face hard. His hand was on the back of her head for extra leverage. She gagged and gasped, but never stopped. He could see her fingers rubbing her clit. As much as he wanted to spray cum down pretty Ilene's throat, he had one more surprise before he buried his dick in her cunt.

A couple more thrusts and Edward jerked himself abruptly out of her mouth. Like a fein she tried to get him back inside her mouth.

He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. She begged him for release. He tossed a couple of pillows down and told her to lay belly down on them.

There was nothing but stillness and Ilene wondered what was coming next. Suddenly she heard the flick of a lighter and the unmistakable crackling sound of a candle being lit. Her head lifted and she began to press her body away from the bed to turn around.

"Do you trust your Dom?" Edward questioned.

"Yes, Sir," Ilene honestly replied.

"Then lay back down."

Ilene complied, thinking that this position brought her hips up and allowed the head of his dick to directly hit her g spot. The love knot on the rope would press on her clit each time he thrust.

As she relaxed thinking how she was about to get dicked down, a searing sensation drizzled from her shoulders to the top of her ass. "YEWOUCH!" Ilene screamed. It's not that she was hurt, she was startled.

"Stay still," Edward said as another stream of hot liquid hit the full length of her legs.

"What is that?" Ilene said as she softened back onto the bed. After the initial shock, awaiting the hot drips was very seductive.

"Wax. The splatters look amazing drying on your skin."

With each pass of the wax, Ilene's pussy throbbed deeper and harder. The feeling was wonderfully overwhelming. Eventually, she heard Edward blow out the candle.

As he moved behind her, Edward grinned. Handprints, rope, collar, and wax were a good look on Ilene. She lifted her hips towards him and shifted back. Her shiny slit was ready. He pressed forward so the head of his penis was wrapped in warm wet cunt. Slowly he filled her space. She let out a long moan as she stretched to take him in.

He started slow and then picked up the pace, burying himself deep inside his wife. She pressed her hips forward and back keeping up with his tempo. They were both hungry for release, so it was no surprise when her pussy clenched down on his dick signaling she was close. She sobbed out his name as her orgasm crashed over her.

Edward felt a gush of warm liquid on his dick as Ilene came. He thrust as deep as he could go and exploded hard. His dick pulsed as he shot wave after wave of cum inside of Ilene. Exhausted, he fell on top of her.

"That was incredible." Edward could barely make out what she said, her face was buried in the sheets.

He kissed her neck and stroked her hair. "You are incredible," he complimented. He moved off of her so they could reposition. He laid on his back and she snuggled into the crook of his arm, resting her head on his chest. All was right in the world in that exact moment.

She began to giggle. "I'm covered in wax and cum. I'd say we had a fun night!"

"Thank you," Edward whispered into the top of Ilene's head.

"Thank YOU," Ilene replied. "I might never take this off. It's my favorite dress."

Edward grinned knowing he had succeeded at Dom mode and satisfying his wife. They drifted off to sleep intertwined in each other's relaxed bodies dreaming of what their next D/s scene might hold.


12