All Comments on 'Her First Driving Lessons'

by WifeWatcher48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gdtobmegdtobmeover 9 years ago
good start - stupid moronic feedback impo_60

I liked the story. Good start.

impo_60 - just curious. What moron would read a Loving Wives story when you are going to give negative comments on cheating? Douche.

Give constructive feedback or shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: good start - stupid moronic feedback impo_60

If I can tell what is in a story without reading it, regardless of the category, that's ample evidence it sucks.

<P>

As for "Give constructive feedback or shut the fuck up", bashing others for daring to have a different opinion is NOT constructive feedback, it's the opposite. Of course, that's an assumption it's a different opinion since, despite your rant, you never really said anything about the story, which is really, really, really, REALLY moronic.

<P>

That said, the story DOES start with "in addition to enjoying fucking other women," which would indicate this is an open and not cuckold marriage. There is a difference.

WifeWatcher48WifeWatcher48over 9 years agoAuthor
Wow !!!

Fascinated by some of the comments. I didn't realise people took these stories so seriously that they would be driven to anger and obsenity. Lighten up, it's a bloody story and if it doesn't suit your tastes then move on, I'm sure you'll find what you want somewhere on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A bit sloppy in the writing and presentation. Clearly a wank story for.....

....men with fantasies about wild, wanton wives.

Just remember, MY fantasy is to be the man she is with when she makes you her cuck-boy.....and it is soooooo sweet to diddle her pussy while you wonder what she's got up to. And she hasn't told you yet, but we've been fucking during a little break in every lesson for weeks. Now that it's all over, we still meet twice a week for a couple of hours of widely varied, highly energetic fucking. And finally, she told me after our last shag, that she's been off the pill and is certain she's a little bit preggers with me tyke. Hope you have fun raising the tot!

badidea211badidea211over 9 years ago
name yourselves or shut the fuck up

Good story. You do wonder about the level of intelligence of some of these commentators. No wonder they're anonymous: they probably can't spell their own names. This is the Loving Wives category, you morons. Move back to monogamous traditional relationships if you can't handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Impo_60 take your moronic comments

and shove them up ya ass, and take the turd zed56 with you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous