Her First Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do know a lot about you already," he asserts, "because, as I confessed earlier, I have been following you around since you first moved in some six months ago."

The thought of being followed around sickens me. And yet, I had to admit to myself that it merely increased the sense that I really was so very special, requiring all that extra effort and attention.

"And if I should allow my heart to remain unguarded," I tell him, starting to tremble. "And if I should actually start to fall for you, who is to say that a few weeks or months down the road I won't catch you peeping into the windows of other women as you grow tired and weary of me?"

"No man in his right mind could ever possibly grow tired or weary of such a super-hot and super nice woman like yourself. You're the only reason I started to peep into windows in the first place. I just assumed that every man in town was trying to date you. I honestly didn't think I had a chance."

His words are as smooth and slippery as butter, and try as I might, I can't stop feeling enamored.

"I must confess," I whisper back at him. "I am really at a loss as to what I should be doing now? Things seem to be moving along so damn rapidly. In the past, I wouldn't dream of making love to a man unless I had of known him and dated him for months. And yet, here we are, on just our second date, on only the second day of me knowing you, with me wallowing in the valley of decision. Should I let you take me up in your hunky arms and make passionate, earth shattering love to me? Or should I merely keep you at an arms distance, and use todays so called date to simply learn as much as I can about you."

"Maybe this will help you decide," he says, stepping into my space and pressing his dangerously sweet mouth hard against my impressionable, vulnerable lips.

I don't see it coming, and barely have time to try and brace myself.

My toes curl and my heart melts as his mouth does the sugar dance on my heaven bound lips once more.

My spirit soars as he prolongs the deadly kiss, wrapping his arms around me until they slide sensually down my back and rest on my thrilled ass. The only thing separating his firm fingers from my bum cheeks is the flimsy skirt material.

My infuriated mind wants to push his hands away, but I am powerless to react in a normal, rational fashion. I have foolishly spend the night before and the entire day dreaming of him making such a move, and now that he finally had, I wasn't going to fuck it up by reading him the riot act. It was right there and then that I knew I wanted so desperately to get between the sheets with him. Instinctively I also knew that to throw myself at him like that was not wise. I knew nothing about him other than that which he had told me, although I had snuck by the address on his driver's licence earlier in the day to view where he lived. It was, just as he had said, a stunning mansion on a street where only millionaires lived. So far he seemed to be telling the truth.

What was really knocking down my defences though, was the excitement brought about by the potential danger of some guy who peeped into windows like some pervert. He acted sane and harmless, but he could be a ticking time bomb. For all I really knew, he had done this to other women, and had eventually rewarded their lowered guard by slitting their throats. But the thought kept rattling around my head that if he had of wanted to rape me or kill me, I would have been raped and killed already.

I had to admit to myself that I did find it kind of special and uplifting that he had chosen me, out of all the thousands and thousands of women in town. I had managed somehow to capture his attention and his imagination. My looks and charm had captivated him, and now somewhat like prince charming, he was coming by with the expectation of claiming his prize, and that prize was me.

"You're wondering whether or not I'm dangerous, aren't you?"

His words, once again, startled me. It was as though he were reading my mind.

"If being head over heels in love with you means that I'm dangerous, then yeah, I'm very deadly indeed."

He had spoken the words while moving yet closer.

I turned around at his approach, turning my back to him to buy myself time, but let his arms wrap around my waist, forcing our bodies tightly together as his warm moist lips moved along my neck.

The bulging muscles of his rippling abs felt amazing against my back.

His breath was inquisitive, rummaging over my shoulders until it teased my cleavage. I had purposely not worn a bra in an attempt to make my stunning breasts look more natural and less propped up. I now watched helplessly as my impressive chest rose and fell with my increased breathing. He was certainly turning me on. I craved excitement, yet had spent my life being overcautious and under loved. Only now I was beginning to succumb to the temptation abyss, my mind fluttering back and forth between 'yes' and 'no' like some carefree butterfly, caught in a heady wind it could neither resist nor control.

His cock stiffened yet stayed inside his pants. He didn't feel I was at that point yet where I would simply melt into submission. I was fully aroused, yet still pondering my fate and the possible consequences that making love so early on in the strange relationship might bring.

I had spent the day fantasizing about this very moment, but had never really acknowledged in my mind that I was actually going to let him go all the way. And then it dawned on me. I wanted to make love just as much as he did, maybe more. And now, despite our strange beginnings, it all seemed so right. He was very handsome, extremely buff, and a definite millionaire that lived in a mansion that was to die for. He wore expensive clothes and smelt good, and had dazzling white teeth that blew my socks off. He seemed to have a lot going for him. He also loved me and was obsessed with me with every fibre of his being. I began to kick myself. What more could I possibly want?

His hands rose and tugged at my top and my heart sank. Was he really going to expose my breasts like that? I was now in a state of panic. If he did manage to kiss my naked chest then I would certainly become far too aroused to resist what was certain to come next, and that was his horny, ready to thrust cock.

Sweat began to formulate on my brow. He raised his hands some more and clasped my giant, turned on boobs with both hands. Exquisite pleasure thundered through my chest and my breathing was out of control. His mouth encouraged my mouth to turn to the side and our lips met awkwardly but sensationally. It was his best kiss yet, planting me firmly in a paradise from which there could possibly be no reprieve. He had pushed me over the edge, and I was mere putty in his hands.

I let my hands raise and clasp over top of his that still clung to my breasts, signalling my compliance at allowing him to go that far without resistance.

"I love you." He mouthed the words with a rich velvety monotone that seemed so far removed from his earlier squeaky voice. I supposed he was simply becoming far more confident, knowing my resistance was collapsing all around my confused and vulnerable mind. He was gaining an edge, and a quick glance downward shocked me with a glimpse of his long thick white cock, standing in mid-air. I wanted to panic. Just when in the hell had he managed to whip that out?

"You're a real devil, you know that?" I whispered, shivering with both fear and anticipation as he dared me with his eyes to grab his mischievous erection like he knew I secretly wanted to. And believe me, I wanted to.

I did as my mind told me, lowering my two hands and letting the right one gently run red painted fingernails along its length.

He sighed at the burst of pleasure.

It felt hot and swollen to my touch, and I toyed with the cock head, squeezing it until the pre-cum oozed out onto my fingers. It turned me on.

I now shivered harder, and savored the scent of his woodsy cologne. He smelt terrific and his long brown hair became mingled with my own.

My toes curled as my fingers tightened around the center of his shaft, gently jerking it back and forth as our lips met yet again.

The room began to spin.

His breath was suddenly labored, and felt hot and pasty along my shoulders.

I moaned as his delicious fingertips toyed with my thickening nipples.

"I'm yours if you want me," I managed in a soft quivering voice.

His seductive charms, coupled with my own pent up desires, had conspired to set my soul and mind on fire. I knew that if I wasn't careful, more than just my body would soon belong to him. My heart would become his for the taking as well.

"All this time, and all these months, peeping through your windows, when I could have been in these arms of yours so much sooner," he whispered.

My fingers quickened their jerking and he seemed on fire, flashing those intense, luscious green eyes at me as he curled his toes with vicious delight.

I let another twenty minutes pass by as I intensified my finger play while keeping our lips smacking with wet sloppy kisses.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...your hand is so sweet," he said, now totally covered in sweat.

His muscular white chest was soaked and tensed.

His bulging stomach muscles, still pressed against my back, glistened as my eyes remained turned to the side.

My boobs were like pulsating sacks of ecstasy in his squeezing hands and I began to moan.

I suddenly spun around, careful to keep my hand firmly wrapped around his reddened, swollen cock.

We now faced each other.

I yanked at him, stepping backwards and forcing him to follow until I reached the shimmering sheen of my sparkling white baby grand piano.

I sat my bum on the seat, then used my one free hand to yank off my skirt.

I then hopped up gently onto the gleaming surface of the baby grand, sprawling my body along its edge and pulling him by the cock closer.

I wrapped my long silky smooth legs around his sweating waist and pulled his face onto my breasts.

"Make love to me," I begged, moving my hands to his bum where I gripped the scrumptious cheeks with both hands.

By now we were both so turned on that I thought we were going to almost pass out from the unimaginable pleasure of it all.

His cock gently pried my vaginal lips apart and a slice of heaven flooded over top of me.

My boobs were electrified at his feverish sucking.

His thrusts were gentle yet fully intrusive, lighting up my body and making me moan with abject glee.

The soft ceiling lights seem to make his wet hair shine, and his face moved stealthily between my lips and my nipples, kissing each part of me as though it were both cherished and sacred.

A stunning burst of uncontrollable pleasure suddenly assailed my senses as orgasm number one thundered through my thighs and made me yelp at the unfolding bliss.

He kept me pinned onto the piano for a full hour more, eliciting two more orgasms out of me before filling me inside with his rampaging semen.

He then leaned his chest on top of me for yet a further hour, showering my tantalized body with fingertips and kisses that awarded me with an amazing afterglow.

"I love you," he again repeated, and I sensed that he was anxious for me to repeat his declaration.

"I'm almost there," I whispered back playfully, tweaking his cute white nose. "Just a few more nights of us on this piano and-"

"Pack your things and move in with me," he suddenly pleaded, his eyes hopeful and sincere.

I chuckled, yet was impressed. "You're asking me to share you five million dollar man cave?"

"You'll have your own key. And if you like you can just leave your stuff here. I can buy you all new things. You can sell this place and bank the money."

"You've got it all figured out, haven't you?"

"I certainly do," he whispered back.

"Hard to believe that this all started with you peeping through my window. And to think that I almost called the police. If I had, you would have been in jail right now as opposed to laying in my arms."

"You'll move into my mansion then?"

I smiled ear to ear. "Why are you so anxious to have me move in with you?"

"Because I have a much bigger piano than yours and we can both fit onto mine."

###

12