Try On Haul

Story Info
Brother caught watching sister try on bikini's.
2.2k words
4.21
19.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my sister's room borrowing (stealing's such an ugly word), some money. I had finally worked up the courage to ask Amy, this girl I liked, out and she said yes. Amy was really nice and very pretty, I'm not really sure why she agreed to go out with me. I'm pretty average looking and never really dated before, so I was shocked. The main reason I liked Amy were her two best qualities. And they were on her chest. (Okay, I'm a pig. Sue me.) They weren't huge or anything, but they were pretty nice and I was hoping to play, squeeze, touch, lick and suck on them. Maybe more if Amy was cool.

I just turned eighteen a few months ago and Kelly, my sister, was nineteen. Kelly was sort of plain-looking but guys seemed to like her. She had a nice body, I guess, I didn't really pay attention, I mean she was my sister after all.

So, I found her stash, it was in her pantie's drawer, and took $200. She must have had close to a thousand. Now I was curious as to where and how she got the money. As far as I knew she didn't have a job, but she always had money.

If I had left right then the following events would not have happened. I'll let you decide if this was good or bad.

I couldn't help myself and started sniffing her panties. I know, I know that's gross especially since she's my sister and all. I just figured if I was going to see some (hopefully) tonight, then I want to know how they felt and if they smelled like, I don't know, pussy or whatever.

Then I heard her talking to our mom and ducked in the walk-in closet just before she came into her room. She had a couple of bags with her. I was peeking through the door, hoping for a chance to escape when she started taking off her clothes. Good, she's going to take a shower. That'll be my chance to leave.

Did she leave to take a shower? No! My sister took off all her clothes and started trying on bikini's. She had several dumped out on her bed. Her room (as well as mine) had a desk and a chair. She put the clothes she had been wearing on the chair.

Holy shit! There was my sister. Standing totally naked before me. The she really freaked me out by rubbing her tits and pussy a couple of times. Her tits were bigger than I thought they were. They had a teardrop shape to them and sagged when she bent over. Her pussy was shaved. Her butt was big. I really had the urge to smack it. Yes, I know how it sounds to want to smack my naked sister on her ass, but that's what I was thinking. If I didn't think I'd get caught, I'd pull out my cock and jack off to my sister. It might fuck up my plans to get laid latter on, but there was no guarantee that was going to happen anyway. And now I understood why Kelly was so popular with the guys. Hell, I'm her brother and I was hard.

She put on the first one. It looked nice. It covered her up, but still showed enough to be sexy. If that's the look she was going for. She kept posing in the mirror and jumping making her tits bounce. Then, she bent over with her ass facing the closet and lifted her butt cheek and dropped it, making it bounce. Then she smacked it a few times. This caused her fat ass to jiggle. My cock was super hard. I pulled it out and started stroking, not caring if I got caught.

After she put on the third or fourth one, I sort of lost count, she shouted for my mother to come and give her opinion about the one she was wearing. Then I watched, amazed as my mother started feeling my sister up. Kelly's nipples got hard. Then, she made Kelly turn around and pulled the bottoms together like a thong, even though it was a regular bikini bottom.

"Even if it pulls together, nothing shows," Mom explained.

"Yeah, I think I like this one the best," Kelly said. Then turned and looked directly at the closet.

"What do you think, Brian?" Kelly asked, ripping open the closet door. I lost my balance, trying to both cover myself and grab for the door. I fell to the floor, on my back, my hard cock sticking straight up through my undone jeans.

"Oh my God!" Mom said. "Brian, what are you doing?"

"Apparently jerking off to his sister changing clothes," Kelly said, pointing to my hard cock.

"Obviously you're enjoying the show," Mom said, also looking at my hard cock.

"Look. I can explain," I offered.

"Were you stealing money again?" Kelly asked.

"What? No," I lied. Denying it.

"Brian?" Mom asked.

"Okay, yes. But only because I have a date and I needed money."

"Who with?" Kelly asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Who. Is. Your, Date. With." Kelly said instead of asked, each word a sentence.

"Amy Silver," I replied.

"That explains, this," Kelly said reaching down and stroking my cock.

"I don't understand," Mom said, looking back and forth between us.

"Amy has big tits. Doesn't she?" Kelly said.

"I guess. I don't really know," I mumbled.

"Oh, so, my son's a boob man huh?" Mom asked, reaching out and lifting one of Kelly's boobs.

"Huh! Which guy isn't?" Kelly said.

"That's true. I'll bet out of all the couples your father and I know, not one of the husbands could tell you my eye color," Mom said.

Instead of looking at her eyes (I knew they were blue), I looked at her boobs. They were big. Really big. I felt my cock grow even harder.

"Well, you wanted a show? I'll give you a show," Kelly said.

"No, I'll just leave," I said, turning to walk away, forgetting my pants were still hanging down and I fell.

Before I knew it both my mom and sister were on me ripping my clothes off.

Holy shit, two women are ripping your clothes off, my brain said. My cock responded accordingly. Yeah, but it's your mother and sister, the logical part of my brain said. Shut up, the cock part of my brain said.

"Tie him to the chair," Kelly instructed, throwing the clothes that were on it onto the floor. Soon, I was tied naked to the chair using the new bikini's Kelly had just bought.

"Oh, for fucks sake, Brian. Why is your cock so hard?" Mom asked.

"Probably because he's a disgusting, little pervert," Kelly said, flicking the head of my cock with her finger.

"Ow! Hey. Stop that," I said.

"Kelly, don't flick your brother's cock," Mom chastised.

"Thanks, Mom," I said.

"Give it a slap instead," she responded, and slapped my cock.

"Ow! Seriously?" I asked.

Kelly laughed and slapped my cock also. Soon, both my mother and sister were slapping my cock. Then they were slapping it into each other's hands like my cock was a volleyball.

It both stung a little but also felt good. Shit, maybe I am a pervert.

Kelly then grabbed my cock and started stroking it. "Should I jerk you off and drain your balls? Ruin your date with Amy? I heard she gives great hand jobs."

"Who'd you hear that from?" Mom asked taking over for Kelly and was now stroking my cock.

"From Amy," Kelly said and both she and Mom laughed.

What crazy dimension did I fall into? Here I was, tied naked to a chair while my naked sister and fully clothed mother were taking turns stroking my cock.

"Let's give Brian here a nice blowjob," Mom said. Then she leaned towards my cock and blew on it.

Kelly, gave a maniacal laugh and started blowing on it too. "Every guy's dream. A double blowjob."

"Even better a mother-daughter blowjob," Mom said.

"Even better than that is that it's his own mother and sister blowjob," Kelly said. Causing both of them to laugh and look me in the eyes.

I moaned and struggle to get out of the bonds.

They laughed at me some more.

"I'll bet we don't even need to touch him. I have a few more bikinis to try on. I'll bet he'll come without either one of us touching him," Kell said.

Kelly tried on a few more items. Most looked pretty good. Although there was precum leaking out of my cock, I didn't come.

They decided to tease me some more. They took turns stroking my cock and Kelly put her tits between my cock and tit fucked me. I almost lost it then, but held off.

Then she shoved her tits in my face and made me lick and suck on her boobs and nipples. She had smooth areolas and med sized nipples. She seemed to like it when I sucked on her boob, while flicking her nipple with my tongue.

Then Kelly stood up and shoved her big old butt in my face. "Smell my ass," she commanded.

"Go on, Brian. Smell your sister's ass," Mom said, stroking my cock.

I sniffed my sister's ass. It smelled just like her panties.

Then I felt a mouth on my cock. I looked down and couldn't believe it. My own mother was actually sucking my cock. Kelly bent over in front of me and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I looked from my mother, sucking my cock to my sister with her butthole exposed to me.

That's when I lost it. I started shooting load after load inside my mother's mouth. She swallowed the whole load. Kelly spun around and devoured my cock, licking and sucking any remaining cum left over.

Suddenly, Kelly knocked over the chair I was sitting on and I was soon on the floor. Before I had time to recover, Kelly's fat butt and pussy were on my face.

"Lick my pussy, pervert," Kelly shouted.

As I didn't have a choice, I complied. It didn't take long to make my sister come. She screamed like a banshee.

They sat me upright, then untied me. I bent down to start to get dressed. "Now for your punishment," Mom said.

"What?" I asked.

"We're each going to spank you. That will teach you to not steal or spy on your sister," Mom explained.

"You're in trouble. You're in trouble," Kelly taunted.

Kelly sat in the chair, pulled me over her lap and started spanking me. Unbeknownst to me, Mom was stripping down to bra and panties.

My hard cock rubbed against Kelly's thighs while she spanked me. Hard. After 20 spanks, she stopped.

When I saw mom had taken off most of her clothes I was stunned. My hard cock bounced up and down.

Kelly and Mom watched it and laughed.

"I guess he lies what he sees," Kelly said.

Mom's big boobs were spilling out of her bra. I could just see part of her areola, but my enjoyment was cut short when she grabbed me and threw me across her lap. She spanked me, though not as hard as Kelly it still hurt after all the other spankings. I could feel precum dripping on her leg. I knew she felt it too as she moved her legs against my cock. She was trying to jerk me off with her thighs but she finished spanking me before I could come.

She made me stand up and then both my mother and my sister gave me a real blow job. At one time they each were sucking on my balls, while both stroked my cock. I'd say I was about average in the cock size department. They never said I was too small or too big, so that's what I was basing that off of.

I almost blew my load when I looked down and saw my mother and sister each sucking one ball and stroking me while looking me in the eye. Kelly took me in her mouth and started running her tongue around the head, while Mom licked the base.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna come," I warned. Kelly stopped sucking and Mom stroked my cock aiming towards Kelly's tits. After a few strokes, I exploded again. I came all over my sister's big breasts. Mom then rubbed my cock on Kelly's boobs and nipples after I was done, making sure all of it went on my sister's tits.

Then they took turns licking and sucking my cock clean. Then I watched as my mom and Kelly each licked the cum from Kelly's tits.

They watched as I got dressed. Somehow this was really embarrassing. (I know that doesn't make sense after what just happened, but it just made me feel vulnerable.)

"Have fun on your date," Mom said, giving me a wink.

"Amy's got her work cut out for her,' Kelly added.

"If it even goes that far," Mom said.

They both laughed again and I left feeling both excited and unnerved.