All Comments on 'Her First Time'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She held onto her paper tiger facade up until the final moment. Reality dumped cold water on it, and it's a soggy mess now. Man built the law and civilization, but we are all still apes. Apes that kill other apes.

Killing her now would be a mercy. He can leave her down there to starve or dehydrate. She's lucky after all her threats and disrespect that he'll allow her a clean death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, perfect ending. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"She now was truly sorry for what she had done" Nah,based upon her previous comments its pretty certain she's just sorry she got caught.

Of course this is only fiction just like all those flavor's of CSI everyone watches. Most police police departments would love to have a faction of the homicide sole rate that CSI depicts every episode. Interesting factoid, 80% of homicides solved is because the person confessed.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Apparently it wasn’t anyone’s first time.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC this was a spoon feeder for the knuckle draggers.

This was literally as bad for what it was as most wimpy cuck stories.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Guess she outta consider why the screaming stooped. (Evil LOL)

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Just like Rod Sterling, I'd like to submit this little item to think about. Randolph was never there, it was all a rouse to drive Constance insane. She gets committed, Randolph gets a wake up call and Troy and daughter live happily ever after. Oh yeah, Randolph has nightmares every night for the rest of his short lived life.

Thanke Skippy.

enjayemenjayemover 2 years ago

Good flash story, although you telegraphed the end a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I take it to mean that the first time he killed someone was her boss which he was carrying out. We get too soon old and too late smart.

mbh129mbh129over 2 years ago

i do hope theres more.

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

While it's well written, I can't give a 5 to a double murder. Besides there is no hint of how Troy intends to escape a very long jail sentence or execution. Three days alone planning this revenge, it must have entered his mind that 2 missing people are going to raise some eyebrows. I hope Cindy has grandparents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She didn't make him a murderer: he did that on his own. It won't "make everything right" any more than the options she proposed.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 2 years ago

Killing your wife and lover is wrong, no matter what.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

You know... these BTB stories are getting more depressing and dark by the day.

whiskeypapa22whiskeypapa22over 2 years ago

Stupid story, he should have put his bigboy pants on, if he had any.

Fatass47Fatass47over 2 years ago

I’m glad it didn’t take too long to read. I’ll know where not to look for entertaining stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, 5 stars. I used to publish on Literotica, but got sick to death with morons whining: 'But you didn't finish it!' and 'How did it end? Tell me everything!' So I withdrew. I see they're still here, bleating about your ending. It reveals their complete lack of imagination; hence all the DD's and eye colour!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale. Now if he can get rid of the bodies, and not be found out. Hhmmm. LP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a story that understands consequences of lying and breaking vows. Efficient and clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love murder porn! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skippy47 should be ashamed of himself for writing this story. Really - Murdering two people for adultery? Shows how low LW has sunk when snuffporn rates so high and the commentators cheer. Is this Pakistan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You got right to the heart of the matter.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Married a insane psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"ENDS WITHOUT A ENDING"

Are you some kind of idiot who doesn't know what lower case letters are?

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Phew, grussome pulp fluff, I like it!

Deprived891Deprived891over 2 years ago

Need more follow up, what happen to her, her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NICE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do not like snuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
This was just stupid........

Not erotic, shouldn't even have been allowed on this site. Was a waste of my time to read. Go be a wanna-be author somewhere else......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The MC is truly a hypocrite. To kill by hand in close quarters is a remarkably intimate act. He did not, however, preserve his virginity as such a killer for his lawfully married wife. May his punishment fit his crime.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 2 years ago

Quick and to the point….what levels of sanity can be shattered by that kind of betrayal? There is some deep stuff buried in this one. I think too many people overestimate how much societal rules will protect them from the crimes they commit. Crimes that are no longer illegal, but are crimes all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No story here, imagine finishing this, maybe more than.a 2

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Alright! The ultimate solution.

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 2 years ago

Cheating wife, vengeful husband, story has been written a hundred times; quick twist, BOOM! Wife's Satori.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining, dark, and twisted. Good read. Not what I expected.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh well, stupid lying, cheating cunt and an asshole. Crosse the wrong guy.

Some teaching moments are permanent and don’t require that student improve in the future.

Know your limitations and be very careful pushing someone whose limitations are unknown.

Oh well, like I said. Some learning experiences are permanent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All you whiny little bitches complaining about this story might take it as a reminder not to fuck with the wrong man. You might be the one missing your balls and waking up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Connie and her asswipe boss should get theirs. Do it real slow, take a ball bat and shove it slowly inside of her, handle first, then fast. Tear her up so she suffers badly. Same for her asshole boss...

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I like the one anon comment, "some learning experiences are permanent" ain't that the truth. The heart ache the depression, the loss of family, your family thinking your shit cause you pick your new wife over them. Everybody thinks of themselves and never stop and think how their actions will affect others. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn Skippy thats a great story!! I wish I knew how he chose to kill her though. Maybe he just left her there to starve to death and think about how much of a cunt she is

5*

ApathyIncApathyIncover 2 years ago

I really liked this. Shows what some people can be pushed to. If he was smart and careful it's unlikely he would be caught. 5* Not everyone sits and takes or has a moral mindset when their psyche has been damaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d like to second that motion and that’d be a first for me !

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 2 years ago

We’ll, that fired up the snuff film school. Not one of your better stories.

Chilleywilley

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
A real man

Interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah yes, because the best way to handle a person cheating on you is to commit two murders. LOL, I guess the "man" doesn't really care about his child being an orphan. Dumb.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Ah yes the Literotica Anonymous Cuckyboy Army is well out in force over this one. I picture them clutching pearls and thongs all bunched up.

Story was okay, IMO it needed more detail and a solid conclusion.

carvohicarvohiover 2 years ago

Let's see . . .

We have a protagonist whose name I don't remember. An adulertous boss whose name doesn't matter. An unfaitful, promiscuous, and contemptible wife named Connie, and an innocent little girl named Cindy. Am I right?

Who really matters in this story? Does the protagonist really think he can get away with a double murder? Where does that leave Cindy? In some home? Some foster home? Alone? With no one? Do we vene know? Does anyone care? Who does Cindy get to grow up and hate the most? Her deceitful mother? Her spineless father? Yes spineless, not man enough to face his problems, better to kill than to care what happens to his little girl.

I gave this story a five. It was worth it, even though I'm rewarding a cowardly protagonist. Remember, anyone can kill.

carvohi

Lizzie21Lizzie21over 2 years ago

Psychopath that husband creep

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Carvohi expressed my sentiments until the rating. Adultery is bad but not a capital offense to begin with, but we also don't know why wife cheated and cheating could have been well-justified. So we have a double murder without any real development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every time caught cheating, the wife threatens “I’ll take the money, kids, house, dog, pickup… “ I think - very dumb move.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Cold look at just what are a guy's choices. It's easy to say that adultry is not an offense worthy of death & I agree with that. But, short of the husband being able to concoct an elaborate scheme whereby he ruins her boss, discredits her to the point of getting nothing in the divorce, possibly by setting her up for jail time; what does he more likely get?

Hell. He gets to lose everything, pay alimony, and only see his child at his ex-wife's whim.

We are taught a simple truth here at Lit: all men should enter matromony armed with an unbreakable pinishing pre-nupt. (or a loaded Glock)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FINISH THE STORY!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Damned good BTB. Hall of fame!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

That worked. I wouldn't recommend it, but it worked.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I mean, I wouldn't recommend DOING it. I would recommend reading it.

SeekingEvaSeekingEvaabout 2 years ago

A response:

Sexecutioner2 months ago

Ah yes the Literotica Anonymous Cuckyboy Army is well out in force over this one. I picture them clutching pearls and thongs all bunched up.

Story was okay, IMO it needed more detail and a solid conclusion.

I clutch my pearls and my thongs get bunched up all the time, but I have no problem with burning a cheater, so watch HOW you insult the worthless and weak who tolerate lying and cheating spouses please.

Sincerely:

A MAN who wears pearls and thongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another "Monster" story. Unfortunately, not a good one. 3 Stars.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Interesting story, justice served? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

U can’t go round murdering people an just carrying on with ure life any case a wife goes missing husband always number 1 suspect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hopefully he has access to a few good means of body disposal!😈

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

First time for everything. Wait for it, wait for it.... Encore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Standing ovation!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Wow! Good over the top btb. The beauty of this story is revealed by the whines in the COMMENTS section.

IT'S FICTION, NO ONE IS DEAD, DYING, NOR GOING TO DIE!

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Now that's a BTB to the lover. Wifey didn't get hers.. Yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of your very best,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A light bulb moment. Great twist. Keep it up.

Ed

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Cant

Can't understand how folk can like this,it as no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nitpick, use your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very tight, very keen. Well constructed and refined. I liked it! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really Good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far from the first story of yours I've enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever, enjoyable. Keep it up Skip! LP

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Awesome.

But my personal opinion I'm a bit unsatisfied.

Cause death is mercy not a Punishment and it's way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Over the top"...but well-written " over the top". More please.

MLJ

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Not a willing cuck. I think the wife may be seeing the error of her ways, albeit for a short time...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alas, her remorse will be short lived...as will she. 😮

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding!

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

I think he got his point across for the first time⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To AngelRider

Oh for Christ's sake, cheating is not worth murder. This isn't even funny, it's just immature nonsense.

just like your comments

SPARTAN047SPARTAN04711 months ago

Boo hoo, some of the commenters here should see how they feel when they get cheated on.

Not saying you should murder anyone, no. I'm saying you need to be careful about what you do and make sure it's in confidence.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart10 months ago

Darn that was a dark story but can't say it was unenjoyable,. 5 stars, not my usual thing but enjoyable all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

HAHAHA!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More than a little dark but well written.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson9 months ago

Such a good cathartic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Eeep. Nit his first time either... pretty chilling. He knows what he is doing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nasty lying bitch.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy6 months ago

Lived the theme aspect “first time “

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To everyone who posted saying that adultery doesn’t warrant death, I say: “Of course it does!” For all of history the penalty for adultery was a painful, humiliating, and public death. It still is in some societies.

Some people say that we’re better than that now. Well, are we better off? We’ve had 60 years of no fault divorce, and unmarried women giving birth. This has resulted in an astounding amount of children raised by women only, school teachers who are women only, and medical professionals who are primarily women. Is our society better off?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Works for me. Society has no need for cheating sluts and manwhores.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dark and deserved. This is the kind of consequence that should occur for cheaters. Maybe then they wouldn't do it (OK some still will because they are simply beyond help or whatever).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was his daydream. Now what did he REALLY do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous