All Comments on 'Her First Time'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 3)
AlanDavidAlanDavid4 months ago

Poor beginning, poor ending. Surprising from a big shot author like you.

OlefishermanOlefisherman4 months ago

You know there wasn't much chacter development her husband could have been a Vet. and she just really never knew him. Now ain't that just to fuckn bad. I understand that a jumper cable touched to the clit and a big toe can make a VC woman sing in any language that she has ever heard. A R.O.K told me that.

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 2 months ago

How many women share a bed with a veteran of the gulf war or some dust up where they were sent by the government to settle some dispute that never made the news. How many of them had to pull the trigger. Their wives ignore the fact. Some don't cheat but just really like to push buttons to see how far they can push things, and when the damn burst they wonder why. Or the family does.

JTassJTassabout 1 month ago

@Olefisherman - I interpreted that completely differently than you did. You read it as implying that he's a veteran; I read it as implying that he successfully got away with murder at least once before.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Yeah he murdered once before. The man cheating with his wife. 🤦‍♂️

Pinto931Pinto93121 days ago

A very good ending!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Good riddance. If only all cheaters could be punished like this. Maybe some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous