All Comments on 'Her First Time'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments
Navy_gunnerNavy_gunnerover 2 years ago

Eye for an eye, no... never get even get 5 up

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Well that was a dark tale. Too overboard for infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

snuff stories get one star!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

I hope he covered his tracks well. It reminds me of an old BTB story where the husband drugged and kidnapped both the wife and her lover, tied them up facing each other, and used sex machines to F- their rear ends - constantly. Not sure if they died from blood loss, or dehydration - but they did end up regretting their affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What’s wrong skippy…not finding any imagination to write..so u drink urself in self pity and produce another yuck shit murder story??

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Finally a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah I like the over the top revenge but the least you could do is finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since when was murder an option?

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

Ouch! Got the whole Hostel Horror vibe going on here.

BlakkdannBlakkdannover 2 years ago

Brutal but interesting.

JustloosenmrJustloosenmrover 2 years ago

Not one of you're best, but a good short one.

Maybe you might expand on the story a little but I know you won't, not you're style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know the BTB crowd loves this stuff...but cheating really is NOT a Capital crime. Me thinks he went over the edge.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

Troy torture isn't a very reliable method, ur victim will tell ya anything ya might wanna hear to end the pain. Luckily she hanged herself by confirming it.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

He talks of two wrongs not making a right. So when did murder become a “right?”

Nasty. Unpleasant. And illogical. Even from his perspective…

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Skippy is back full force. That was a great, dark little BTB. Connie and Randy apparently will be together forever. Legally there is no death penalty for cheating, but these two won’t cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Till death do us part

They played. They paid.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good base but needs more story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

She was tied up, naked and freezing in a basement, and her betrayed husband has just admitted to brutally torturing her lover. So she thinks that threatening to take away his kid and ruin him in a divorce is the smart negotiating tactic?

-

And the award for 'dumbest ho who ever lived' goes to...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome no cucks here just real men dealing with a cheating whore. Your one of the best on here keep it up

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

The only story worth reading this morning but I don't really like murder stories where the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

So he admits that what he's done is wrong and it doesn't make it right.

Likewise, if he’s that much of a psychopath, then its no wonder she cheated on him: think about it, deep down, she knew her life was in danger and so she was looking for an escape.

Troy is evil and sooner or later he was going to act. It was never a question of if, only when. Troy is the kind of guy that will kill his wife and their children and then cry victimhood.

The only reason you stopped telling the story is because you know that everyone will hate you and in your heart, you’re just a coward.

Just like Troy, you’re a coward and a bully and you hate everyone you cant control.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Too dark for me.

Though I think it was quite very well done.

But murder in the story without justice isn't just for me.

Even though I like cheating stories but should be with consequence as closure.

So much so for murder, I do understand the husband was probably mentally unhinged because of the wife's infidelity but murder is not justifiable.

/

I still say it was very good.

Much obliged Skippy47.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Well written enough for the scene you wished to convey, but it leaves so much to the imagination. Did Troy kill her? Did he really kill Randolph? And how does he plan to get away with it?

You did a pretty good job portraying tremendous anger becoming cold hatred..

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

What absolutely mindless drivel.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is exaggerated with factor 9000

but it is a nice summary that perpetrators/cheaters are never aware of the consequences of their deeds until it is far, far too late and the eternal question remains are they sorry for the deed(s) or just that they finally got caught?

speaking of exaggeration, this story is like holding up a mirror to society and the way it now operates.

in any case, I took it that way and that's why I gave it 5*.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

Oh Skippy, very dark man, very dark.

FredHuckFredHuckover 2 years ago

Great story so far...

You need to put an ending on it.

5⭐s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lolll...

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Wow!!!

I didn't imagine this aspect of Skippy47, you can be sure. I've read several of his works, and I never thought he had this abysmal vein.

It was a short one. It was direct and it was cruel... No... it was deadly.

I've already commented that I don't like endings that have death. It may seem paradoxical, but I don't think it's the best way. Even though, a scorched earth destruction could generate revenge moves against Troy and he could even be killed…who knows.

The bitch was conniving, a liar and, of course, a traitor. She didn't deserve any feelings other than contempt and indifference. The problem is, they had a daughter. And the trubunals currently disembowel their husbands in divorces, even though the wife is a traitor whore.

If Troy can live with two murders, who am I to blame him.

Offer 4 stars. The speed with which the plot took place and the almost unexpected outcome speak for themselves.

It wasn't a BTB, but a KTB (kill the bitch/bastard).

I know there will be a lot of disapproval. But that's just my opinion.

jazzrockskierjazzrockskierover 2 years ago

Great ending a good twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need more justice stories on this site. Far too many authors seem to think betrayal is no longer a serious matter. There really needs to be a stand alone section on Literotica for tales such as this. Then the perverted stories that seem to be in a majority these days can be ignored by the right minded readers. We have some excellent authors (Van1 for example) who consistently produce work where the offenders receive the punishment so richly deserved.

Sandhauler64Sandhauler64over 2 years ago

I’m sorry but if you can’t finish the store then why write it I’m sick of one page store finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I had never read this. Totally non realalistc.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

How well do you know your spouse?

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last two paragraphs made a good story and excellent one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t say it would be a snuff story.

Maybe horror category?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to hear more of the prior cheating like how long and how often. He hinted but no facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Masterful. A straight-ahead 5. And all on one page, to boot. Skippy47 just may be the most prolific LW writer active today. So, naturally, it's hit and miss. This one isn't only a hit, it's a home run. Gotta love the BTB to the extreme here. And sorry to say, it's the right move. As he noted, this way he gets custody and all the assets. She's the one who burned down the marriage. So she's the one who should fry. Hopefully, though, he's covered his tracks well enough that whenever they're discovered, it can't be traced back to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

short and sweeeet !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little severe, Isn't it. You know divorce is an option. Too dark for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It isn’t fair. Troy lied.

Randolph was given the impression that Troy only wanted information. Once Randolph gave up the information regarding his affair with Troy’s wife, the proper thing to do would have been to release Randolph.

Then he did the same thing to Connie. She clearly explained to Troy all that he would lose in a divorce and now I get the feeling that Troy is going to do something bad. I worry that he will regret what he is about to do, but he sure won’t have to regret staying married to Connie.

To all the folks upset that Troy resorted to murder, don’t worry. I think this style of writing is called fiction.

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

I knew a man once who told his heating wife that he was going to be either a Divorcee or a Widower, it was her choice. She signed the papers. His first wife didn’t RIP

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Hummmmm BTB and a BTB a 2 for one special......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It wouldn’t be the first time someone thought they could get away with multiple homicides. Suppose he’ll have to kill daughter as well, as she surly will want to know what happened to mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending a marriage is one thing. She cheated ,she lied 🤥,she’s a slut. So dump her. Let her know that if she pursues her legal rights to milk him dry. Some way down the road she will meet a fate worth than death. There is very little justice in our court system as it’s stacked against a honest man. Killing another person is a life sentence in a prison. So your children will never see you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully dark flash. The "Sensitive New Age Guys" , cucks, and wankers here will be outraged, but it's just a story. No sluts or bastards were actually harmed in the writing of it. 5

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

I do not like extreme violence. Murder even less. Very dark.

Compelling reading though. Can't say I enjoyed it but it certainly got under my skin.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

You got me to laugh!

<>

Okay, I know it's off the deep end, but it's done so well off the deep end that I had to give you 5*.

<>

You have now achieved the shortest, least erotic, most unbalanced 5* story in my personal history on Literotica.

<>

For the first time.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

LOL. Yes, it did give me a little chuckle. As long as the actual reality of the situation isn't explored (The killing of two people and thinking he will get away with it) it works well. Cheers.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

although i have never nor will i ever condone murder of a human being this story is still a nice fantasy

since cheaters are the scum of the earth and i don t consider them human beings this story is still a nice fantasy

since more and more of these cuck ,cheaters scum.raac stories are filling up the loving wives category it s refreshing to see some can write a nice fantasy story

thanks skippy47

5* a huge hardon and a very satisfying orgasm

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Dark. Short and simple.worth 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. This needs another ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best flash BTB stories on the site. Gritty, scary, and believable about an ordinary man pushed over the edge by an unforgivable slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pleasent, somewhat creative story. A very very good ending. Considering it's brevity ( it really didn't need any more) it was a fun read. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Sigh. So he's a killer. Maybe "Special Forces," maybe works for the "Mob." Old news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice palate cleanser after these last few mostly cuck filled weeks in this category , plus added points for making the moral brigade , that inhibits the comment section , cringe !

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now THAT is the very embodiment of an EFFECTIVE flash story. Well done.

.

4 solid ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this. Slut gets to realize the consequences of her actions. She's driven Troy completely insane. Hopefully it's just temporary and once he's dispatched the cause of his distress his sanity will be restored. And the world will be a better place for his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just more Skippy scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ENDS WITHOUT A ENDING

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short and to the point. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good one!

dardefdardefover 2 years ago

Gave it a 1..... Don't like snuff,.........

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

Needs another chapter.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
So there!

Revenge was pretty extreme. But very well written, Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ouch. Short and sweet, but to the point.

I can see myself there.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

Not for the first time…nice story! Top marks from me.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Another good story from S47. It’s fantasy, but certainly says what any guy would WANT to do in that circumstance. Murder is not a proper response to infidelity, however the rage he felt is a common emotional response to the betrayal. A less lethal response of - say having them both wake up locked in a car naked with no keys, no phones and no money and parked in a very public place, might be better- provided hubby has an alibi. Granted he still gets fucked in court, but not fucked in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lot of butt hurt people crying about a man solving a problem. 5* for having the balls to kill both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Basicly a good story. I like BTB stories, but draw the line on murder. Yes she did wrong. Yes he is hurt. But muder is not justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Infantile

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Too much left untold, although I hear the site likely wouldn’t allow you to finish where you’re headed anyway. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

read others like this that were better as you could feel the sadness, fear, then terror in the cheating wife when she realized what was going to happen. The part of her hearing the screaming would have been better had she known it was her lover and if it went on much longer. Having him toss the lovers pecker into her lap would have been a nice touch and then he can give his speech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too dark for my taste.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Another 5 star Skippy performance, Just Saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was about as predictable as they come. Come on Skippy, you have much more ability than this.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent flash story.

It seems like some here...fail to realize it's a story. Fiction. And what that means.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Murder is not ok as a penalty for simple infidelity. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She talks to him with the contempt of a woman that's already moved on and knows it. Seems like she deserves a pretty dark fate, perhaps not quite this dark, but... I guess we don't know and can decide for ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't see the point of making her naked, except to tittilate the hatred of the misogynists. Odd story.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Wow a new category needs to be created. "The psycho category" short and to the point. I guess the husband will have to kill bothbof them. Not sure how will explain this to the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let her stew for a week with that thought and wallow in bed with piss and feces. The next step is to sell her a brothel with two conditions, feed her well, and NO drugs. He wants her to be alert during her punishment.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I love the implication that he's been a quite successful serial killer for much, if not all of their marriage. It's not just the special forces spouses cheaters need to watch out for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story (if an extreme case), thank you. This was, of course, fiction. But an important lesson lies within.

If divorce laws are actually stacked in favor of the mother despite her being the adulterer -- and in some states that's true -- it deprives the actual victim of an approved means of justice.

As Louis XVI discovered, if peaceful routes to justice are absent (or perceived to be absent), justice by other means may sometimes be sought. Since I am not French, and was not present in the 18th century, I will not say that Madame Guillotine was just, only that she was inevitable.

Thus endeth the lesson.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Oh for Christ's sake, cheating is not worth murder. This isn't even funny, it's just immature nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Murder is never the best option. Double murder makes even less sense.

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

Sadly some people are never wrong nor are they ever sorry. It is called being a narcissist. She is not sorry (except as a human being), she is scared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So murdering someone is a good thing? It's one reason I hardly ever read the comments of you Psychopaths.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

That got a smile. Thanks

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I like revenge stories but this got way too dark for me. This should be more in the erotic horror section than in the LW section.

I'm still giving it 4stars because of how creative and surprising it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actions have consequences. Good one.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A much better story Skip.

A bit longer would’ve been good. But l enjoyed this.

5/5

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Can't say I liked it, and this isn't my first time rating a story as a dislike.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Sorry, but double homicide in response to cheating is just plain sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE IT!

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Really, so cheating deserves murder. Interesting moral compass. 🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous