Her First Time

Story Info
The first time for a collage girl to experience BDSM.
1.6k words
4.04
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is something from my near past and I'd like to share, it is a work of fiction in so much that I'll be changing names to protect the individual in question. As for me I've been in the lifestyle for nearly 40 years now and have done many things, first and foremost of those things is learn and keep learning. I am solely responsible for the content and any mistakes in this story, and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. If you like what you read, please remember to vote and leave a comment. Now on with the show.

I like collage towns; they have lots of bars and places to hangout and a huge transit population every year. Right now, I was one of those there to study and learn only my path was Commerical Hardhat Diving. Now in the Great State of Texas there's only one place to do that at. I won't mention the name of the school but if you know, you know. I was in a bar over by UH on a Thursday evening simply because the bar over by my school was more of a weekend hang out.

I was sitting by the bar so I could keep an eye on the main door, an old habit I had picked up in the military and other places. Several groups of girls had walked in but nothing about them excited me, as a Master you always look at those you like to enslave and judge what kind of a submissive, they would be. The loud brash girls or the super pretty ones, those used to getting their own way are a pain to train unless you have a lot of free time and can make her disappear for several weeks to properly break them.

I heard and then saw 5 girls coming in the door and there was something that piqued my interest immediately, she was the last one in and sort of hung back while her 'friends', went to the bar and ordered drinks. She looked so out of place and just a bit mousey with the others who dressed flashier and had taken more time with their makeup. They paid for their drinks and took a table just a few over from mine and kept right in talking luckily the music being played was up high enough to drown them out somewhat.

I studied my target who like me was up against the wall and simply listening to the music and the others talk. I caught her eye and smiled at her then nodded, even from 20 feet away and in a dim bar room I could see her blush. She obviously wasn't used to having anyone flirt with her and I knew she would be the one I would be going home with tonight.

As the night wore on, I watched her friends get up to dance and would go over to talk with her. Her name was Sara, and she was studying engineering at UH, which is well known for that program. She asked what I was studying, and I let her know not only what but were. She told me that she had never heard of that field, I just laughed and told her that if you put something in the water, wanted it inspected or needed it pulled out I was the idiot that would go do it.

I found out other things about her and by 11:00pm she was intrigued to learn more about me and the things that I really liked, I just smiled at her. 'You will come home with me and I'll show you the ropes of life Sara.' I told her and then told her to tell her friends she was leaving. I liked the way her eyes kind of glazed over when I commanded her and then took her arm and led her outside to my car. I placed her in the passenger seat and buckled her in. I watched her melt and knew she was submissive.

'Tell me Sara what do you know of the BDSM lifestyle?' I asked her and she had some knowledge. I looked over at her and simply smiled as I took my exit and the drove up to the apartment I was renting and led her in. It was a typical guy's place, equipment bags by the door and some secondhand furniture, there was some other things that I had built that was to big for my bedroom.

'Take off your shoes Sara and come stand before me.' I told her as she eyed my St. Andrews cross and spanking horse that I kept behind the sofa. I looked her over yet again and liked what I saw. 21, 5'5" around 130 long brown hair and brown eyes, 36C tits and a nice firm ass that was well packed into her jeans. 'I want you to go into the bedroom, on the wall you'll see shelves, on them are some of the tools of my lifestyle.' I told her. 'If what you see excites you, I want you to come back out here in just your panties and nothing else. If you come out dressed, I'll take you back to the collage and nothing more will be said.'

She stood there for a minute and then walked into my bedroom and flipped on the light, I sat there quietly. I could hear her pick thing up and then set them down, I flipped through my phone and waited for her to make up her mind. A few minutes later she came out naked and carrying my ridding crop, I smiled at her and watched as she knelt before me and extended the crop out towards me. 'Please Sir, please make me one of your slaves.' She said. 'Take all the control from me and direct my steps.'

I looked her over and spoke. 'You do realize that if I take that crop from your hands Sara you will lose all rights, you'll be my property and nothing else.' I said. 'I will control everything you say and do, you will have no say in anything I choose to do both to and with you. You understand this and fully commit to it of your own free will.' She nodded and continued to look up at me. 'I understand this fully Sir and do this of my own free will.'

I heard her take a deep breath and she looked me in the eyes. 'Please take me and do with my body and mind what you will Sir.' She said. I take the crop out of her hands and stand, looking down on her, she bowed her head. I place my left hand atop her head and speak. 'I Master John, do take you Sara as my slave.' I say. 'Do you do this of you own free will? answer yes Sir or no Sir Sara.' 'Yes Sir.' She answers. 'Do you understand that I will become your owner, and do you agree to follow my orders without question, unless that order will put you in grave danger.' 'Yes Sir.' She whispers again.

I spend the next 5 minutes questioning her and getting her consent then have her crawl behind me back into the bedroom. I take an item off the shelf and sit on the edge of the bed. 'Sara look at me.' I say and see her look up at me, I hold out a strip of leather with a ring in the middle of it. 'Do you want me to put this around your neck? if I do so you can never remove it unless we both agree.' 'Yes Master, please collar me and make me your property Sir.' She says almost breathlessly.

I buckle it around her neck and let her go over to the mirror and smile as she traced her fingers across it. I stand and pick up 4 more items and set them on the bed along with several lengths of rope. I call her over and proceed to tie her to my bed spread eagle and slowly tease her cunt and ass, I use a handmade flogger and pin wheel across the area I had just reddened. Being whipped made her wet as hell and I knew that she was a pain puppy and a masochist, every now and then I drag my fingernails across her back, that nearly has her cumming. I reminder that she must ask permission to cum when she is with Master.

The entire weekend is spent in bondage by her, I give her little sleep and start digging into her mind. Several times I give her orgasms, in return she surrenders more and more of herself to my control. I would feed and water her like a dog, every now and then I would take her outside on the little patio I had after dark. Sunday afternoon I took her back to her room, I walked her in leashed and watched her do her homework in the nude and prepare for class in the morning.

I screwed her brains out one last time and finally went home to get ready for class on Monday myself. Over the next few months, I took more and more control over her life and when I graduated in August, she was fully mine. I stayed in H-town with a company there and she finally moved in with me in her senior year.

We finally parted after 3 years of BDSM fun and training when she got an offer from another company out of state. I hooked her up with a fellow Master in the area she was going to and she served him faithfully, they finally got married about 2 years after she moved there. I served as best man and got to spank the bride one final time.

And here is where I end this little story, if you liked what you've read feel free to like and vote for me. If you decide to leave a comment, please be respectful. Remember to play safe and have fun out there.