Her First Time

Story Info
Shy? Maybe.
1.6k words
4.21
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
264 Followers

I asked her if she really wanted to go through with it.

'Yes, I want to.'

'You're sure?'

'I'm sure.'

'It might hurt, your first time.'

'I know.'

She didn't look at all nervous when I undressed her. When she was naked I asked her to lie on the massage table. She looked beautiful lying there on her back, her arms by her side, her head resting on a cushion. I gathered some warm oil in my hands and started on the top half of her body, smoothing it gently over her shoulders and breasts.

'You can be firm,' she said. 'I won't break.'

I took her at her word and pressed more firmly on her young breasts. Soon they were slick and shiny with oil, their nipples standing proud. She had her eyes closed.

When I had finished with them I took more oil and started on her thighs, lifting and parting them a little so that I could reach underneath. She didn't resist me but seemed a little tense. I ran the flats of my hands up towards her pelvis, feeling the firm muscles beneath her skin. I massaged her quads until they felt completely relaxed then I moved lightly onto her abdomen. She wasn't flat there, but because of the way she was lying, her pubic mound showed clearly. It was completely smooth, her skin shining with the oil. I spread my hands flat across the tops of her thighs, taking in her pubic bone as I went back and forth.

'OK?' I asked.

'Mm,' she murmured, not opening her eyes. 'Fine.'

Gradually I shortened my strokes until I was just concentrating on her mound. I massaged it for a while then slid my fingers a little way down between her thighs but without touching her pussy. She opened her legs wider to accommodate them and I stroked the flesh either side of her pussy.

'Mm,' came another murmur.

I gathered more oil and dribbled it directly onto her mound. I smoothed it lightly around her pussy and she opened her legs wide. I lightly moved a hand up and down a few times then used a finger to part her labia. I felt her raise her hips a little but I teased her for a while before inserting a finger gently into her. Within a few seconds she was throughly wet and slippery. I gently inserted a second finger and she gave a murmur of encouragement.

With my two fingers inside her I leant over and kissed her. She put a hand behind my head to prolong the kiss, opening her mouth and thrusting her tongue into mine.

'Don't make me come,' she murmured.

I withdrew my fingers but spent a lot of time stroking her labia and occasionally putting a finger inside her, just to keep her simmering, as it were. She raised her hips to meet my movements, implicitly urging me to go lower. Eventually on my downward strokes the tips of my fingers touched her perineum, then the base of the butt-plug she'd been wearing on and off for a few days.

I gripped the base of the plug and eased it gently towards me without taking it out. She murmured slightly.

'Am I hurting?' I asked.

'No, it's fine.'

I gathered more oil and spread it around the plug and her anus, then gradually eased it out of her.

'I'm empty,' she muttered, so softly I could hardly hear her.

I put the plug to one side then cupped my hand between the globes of her bottom, smoothing oil up and over her slowly closing hole. She raised her hips to make it easier for me. Ensuring the area was nice and slippery I circled it with a fingertip. Rather than pressing my finger into her I let her lead me with her hips. I felt her push against my finger and it slipped in.

She let out a moan and I felt the muscles of her anus contract. I kissed her again. She opened her mouth against mine. Her sphincter gradually relaxed and I moved my finger in a little further, one knuckle, two knuckles, until it was completely inside. It slid in fairly easily. I withdrew it after a while and looked down at her face.

She opened her eyes. 'It's OK. You can carry on.'

I stroked all around her pussy and anus, circling her hole, feeling the silky smoothness of her flesh. To get her used to it, I occasionally put my finger inside her until I could feel no resistance at all.

'Put another finger in,' she murmured breathily.

I put two fingers at her entrance and gently pushed. There was a little restriction, then they were inside. She sighed. Gradually I pushed until they were in up to my knuckles. She moaned and lifted her hips to feel my hand against her bottom. I pressed slowly and rhythmically against her. She lifted her legs until her feet were off the table, holding her thighs wide with her hands. Slowly I fucked her bottom with my fingers, withdrawing them now and then to gather more oil and caress the flesh of her pussy. She was moaning almost continuously by then.

'Let me turn over,' she muttered.

I withdrew my fingers and she turned over on her front. I put the cushion beneath her tummy so that her bum was raised. She was almost kneeling with the cushion supporting her, her legs wide apart so that I had free access both to her pussy and her anus. I put more oil on her glistening flesh and smoothed it around. I slipped one, then two, then three fingers into her pussy and fucked her with them, but took them out before she could come. I circled her puckered hole then slid a finger in. Her sphincter gripped it, then relaxed. I put another finger in. She clutched the cloth of the table in her fists then sighed and turned her head towards me.

'Leave them there a minute.'

'Am I hurting you?'

'No, they feel good.'

'You look beautiful,' I said. I used my other hand to caress her bottom and stroke her pussy.

After a few moments she reached for me, unzipped my jeans and took out my cock. 'I want it now.'

I scooped up some oil and dribbled it along my shaft. She smoothed it all over and moved her hand up and down a few times. She looked up at me and we kissed. Her lips were full and slack. 'Do it.'

I slowly took my fingers out and she turned over onto her back. I moved her to the edge of the table. She raised her legs and parted them with her hands gripping her thighs. I kicked off my jeans and brought my cock to her hole. She propped her head on the cushion and watched as I slowly pushed. She gripped the table as her sphincter stretched, but the oil and my fingers had done their job. In a second the head of my cock was inside her.

I left it there for a few moments. 'Are you OK?'

'Yes. Put it all the way in.'

I slowly pushed and my cock slid deep into her. In a few seconds my stomach was up against her thighs. I could feel her sphincter gripping my cock then relaxing.

'Am I hurting you?'

'No. It feels amazing.'

We stayed like that for a minute or so. Her breath came in short gasps, interspersed with moans. Then she started pushing, as if she wanted more.

'Fuck me,' she murmured.

I started moving slowly in and out. She reached for the vibrator, switched it on and put it to her pussy.

'Oh fuck.'

I could feel the vibrations in my cock. I started to fuck her in earnest.

'Oh yes. Fuck me. Now.'

I leant over her and kissed her, but her breathing was getting ragged. After a couple of minutes, she could barely form her lips into words. 'Oh God, I'm going to come. Keep going. Don't stop.'

I could feel my own orgasm coming as well. I fucked her as fast as I could until the spasms started. She bucked beneath me as her own orgasm hit her. She kept the vibrator on her pussy but her hips seemed to have a life of their own. It was as much as I could do to keep up with her.

'Stay inside me. I'm still coming.'

Her orgasm seemed to last forever. She kept moaning and twitching even as the last drops of come left my cock. 'Don't take it out. Oh God.'

She closed her eyes as the last spasms shook her then finally dropped the vibrator on the table where it buzzed away until I switched it off.

'Stay inside me,' she murmured.

I kissed her. Her mouth was slack but she put her arms round me. 'Thank you. That was amazing.'

'So are you.'

I could feel myself going soft so I pulled out of her.

'Oh no,' she murmured, smiling. 'I feel empty.'

She lay back and her legs sagged over the edge of the table.

There was a moment of silence, then came cheers and applause. Her mother was the first to congratulate her. 'Well done, darling. That was very brave for your first time.' She hugged and kissed her.

Then the others clustered round her and said how amazing she'd been and what a lovely show she'd put on. My wife kissed me and said, 'That was very entertaining, honey. She looked as if she enjoyed it. What a good idea it was to persuade her to join our little club.'

BobbiR
BobbiR
264 Followers