Her First Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fear came back as I lay alone in bed that night counting the ceiling tiles. I imagined what she must be doing... they were doing. That video in my confused mind of Dani's face when his cock impaled her that first time played over and over. One instant, watching that face, I knew I'd likely never see her again and was almost frantic with worry. The next, smiling at the picture she'd sent me of her in the sexy skirt and blouse, wishing I'd been there to watch him take it all off her, totally confident in her love for me and her family.

In short, my mind was a complete mess.

Monday was a holiday for many but not for an auto parts store. Thankfully it was a busy day, not leaving me any time to ponder whether or not Dani would be on that flight home.

Dani

I was nearly in tears all the way to the airport. It had been thirty-one years since I'd seen this man, and I didn't want to lose him again. If anything, I loved him more than I had when he left thirty-one years ago. Yet, my husband - my family; I loved them as well. The scenery was a blur outside the car window. I felt Alan's hand on my knee and covered it with my own, squeezing tight, remembering everything that had transpired in the past thirty-six hours.

I smiled, thinking of what Alan had done to me the night before, how much I'd enjoyed it; and wonderment that it was the same man who'd made such gentle love with me this morning, fearful that I may never see him again. Our lives were just too far apart.

I cried when I thought of the omelet he'd made me just a few hours ago - the same shrimp omelet as I'd Interrupted several years ago, prompting the nickname 'baby girl'. This time, he finished the omelet and we ate it before he took me back to his bed one last time. He knew what I had been thinking, "After all, we're adults now, we can control our impulses," he told me with a chuckle as he was unbuttoning his shirt off my body.

That time hadn't been so gentle. It had been with me on my hands and knees, screaming his name as he thrust into me, later telling me that he wanted 'one last fuck to remember'.

Was that going to be our last? I couldn't even contemplate the thought of never seeing him again. Yet, it was a very real possibility as I knew I'd never leave my husband.

He parked in the short-term parking. "You want me to go in with you?"

I did... and yet, "No, I want to say goodbye here, in private." We kissed, the tears streaming down my cheeks.

We never discussed 'next time', never used the 'L' word. I got out, pulled my bag out of the back seat, and watched as the man who I'd given my virginity to thirty-one years earlier drove away.

The airport in Pasco, Washington was a little different than Tampa, Florida. There's a grand total of one terminal, in or out. I saw him first, standing there, looking so scared - like he thought I might not be on that flight.

Then he saw me. The change in his expression was instant. A smile enveloped his face. I love this man. Can a woman love two men? We embraced and he held me tighter than ever before.

"I thought..."

I put a finger to his lips, "Don't even say it. I'd never," I told him.

"You're so beautiful, love the outfit," he told me once we were in the house. I'd almost forgotten what I was wearing, the leather pants and sweater. Robert looked at me like I was his goddess.

"I have so much to tell you, babe," I told him. "You want to hear about it?"

He nodded, "Yeah," then followed that with, "you're going to want to see him again, aren't you?"

All I could do was look at my husband who I loved so much and tried not to cry.

"Talk about that later?" he said.

I nodded, anxious to have that discussion, but he was right, now wasn't the time. "Want to help me unpack?" I asked him. I wanted to show him the skirt.

He followed me into our bedroom, where, over twenty-eight years, we've had undoubtedly thousands of wonderful memories and two children made. Well, one was most likely 'made' in a hotel room overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Crescent City, California, on a trip through the Redwoods, but still...

I unzipped the bag and there on top was the leather skirt. I held it in front of me, showing him. "Put it on, model for me?" he asked.

I shook my head, "Not now, I have other plans for it."

He cocked his head, wondering what I meant. I wasn't going to give him a clue, setting it down and taking out the rest, one by one.

Toward the bottom, underneath a white shirt, Alan's that I'd worn that morning, that I hadn't put there when I took it out, was the 'leotard' from last night, bright pink, exactly like Alan had said. Jerry! He'd told me it was completely sheer, making me think that when we went to the store.

I held it up, seeing it for the first time. "What's that?" Robert asked.

It took me a minute or two to realize what he'd said. When it did, I looked up at him with a smile on my face, "I'll show you in a little bit."

Everything else was there, too: the leather collar, blindfold, ball-gag, even the slippers and leg straps. Last thing out was the hoop and bar. I smiled, wondering what evil thoughts my husband must be thinking behind that smile of his.

"These are...?" he asked.

"From last night," I told him. "Want me to show you?"

Robert

Did I! This was a side of Dani that I'd never seen before.

But first, dinner. It was early, only a little after four, but for Dani, she'd been on airplanes for a long time. We went to Olive Garden - maybe not in the class of Alan's, but we both loved Italian.

"You have to help me out of my clothes," she told me later that night, in our bedroom.

"Did Alan... help you?" as I walked to my wife and began lifting her soft sweater up her firm tummy. Her skin felt so delectable underneath it. It had been less than forty-eight hours since we last made love. The longest forty-eight hours of my life.

"No... I... he watched..."

Dani stood, not helping me, watching me, her eyes never leaving mine as I lifted her sweater over her head. She was wearing a new bra, one like she hasn't worn for years, maybe decades; black, totally sheer. I ran my hands over her near-naked breasts, enjoying like a teenager with his first girlfriend.

There was something different about Dani, I guess knowing how she'd enjoyed another man and he'd enjoyed her. It was just... I can't even begin to describe, so fuckin' hot! My hardness factor had to be at least on the diamond scale.

My hands roamed down to her ass, feeling those leather pants, so tight around her waist. She wore leather often the first years of our marriage but gradually moved away from it. I didn't understand why, she always looked and felt so good in it. I hoped that this would be the beginning of a new trend for her. But for now at least... God!

She moaned when I unbuttoned them, lowered the zipper, and began to push them down. When was the last time we'd done this? Me undressing her for sex? I have no clue, long, long time ago. Even with our recent, shall I say, 'enhanced' sexual experiences.

Her panties were a matching set with the bra; black, sheer, and tiny - so tiny. I had to stand back and just admire my sexy wife in that panty-bra set, noticing the dampness making them even more transparent. "You like?" she asked.

All I could do was a grunted, "Uhuh."

"Good, because it's my new style," as she pushed her panties down, baring her smooth pussy. "Think the teachers at school would be surprised at what's going to be underneath my skirts?"

Dani's almost always worn pants to school. I could think of one unmarried math teacher in particular who might be having apoplectic fits. Since his first day three years ago, he's had an obvious thing for Dani. He tried to hide it, but she's told me numerous times the subtle things he's done. And at games or anything outside 'school' itself, he's not nearly so subtle in lusting after her. She's always had fun teasing and I'd loved it. But now...?

"You going to help with my bra?" she interrupted my near trance-like state.

I pulled her to me, feeling her body against mine, almost like that first time. Maybe it hadn't been spectacular for Dani, but it sure had for me. This seemed almost like that, except even better since I wasn't nearly as afraid. My hands roamed from her bare bottom up her back to the strap of her bra... not able to find the clip.

"It clips in front, silly," she giggled.

Oh! Well, I was just a little excited. Such a tiny detail. I moved my hands around front and found the clip, releasing it, then pulled it away from her beautiful breasts, rubbing my fingers across the hard nubbins of her nipples.

"Mmm, they like that, but... they'd like a little more."

I knew what she meant, she's made that comment before, many times. Dani loved my sucking on her nipples and I loved doing it for her just as much. She moaned when my lips sucked her breast into my mouth, first one, then the other. Back and forth, drawing her nipples out into their hard bud, moans of pleasure coming from her mouth until she finally said, "Enough, need to get dressed for you."

The weird-looking, pink thing was still right next to her on the bed. She picked it up and started to put it on, first her legs, then pulled it up. "You better move the suitcase off the bed," she said, so I moved it onto her dresser.

She struggled to get her arms into the sleeves that were so long and extended around her back., then stepped to our full-height mirror. "This is the first time I've seen it."

It looked incredible on her, the way the material stretched over her body, showing every curve, her breasts, her hard nipples, so high on her hips, hands and arms totally encased, hanging by her sides...

"The strap on the back, pull it," she told me

I did. It pulled her arms up around her waist, "Hard, pull it tight."

I realized what it was doing, like a sexy straitjacket, trapping her arms in the stretchy material. "This is what he did to you?" I asked her. God, she looked sexy. I never would have imagined my wife...

"Uhuh... and more. Get the leather thing out of the suitcase."

She watched herself in the mirror as I retrieved it; heavy, stiff, laces on one side, soft on the inside. "Put it around my neck, laces to the back. It wraps around."

My cock was about to burst. This was my wife! I started to lace it up, holding her neck stiff. After three or four laces, pulling each one snug, she said, "Tight. It doesn't hurt, won't choke me. Pull them tight, try to break the string."

Okay! If that's what she wants. I undid what I had done and started again, this time pulling each one as tight as I could get it. There were ten laces up the back, like shoelaces, but I've never put all my muscles into shoelaces. Several times, pulling it through, then pulling tight, Dani grunted. "Too tight?" I'd ask her.

"No, just right."

When I was done, she turned toward me, looking straight ahead; not up, down, sideways, but straight ahead. I had no idea that something like this could be such a turn-on, but... damn.

She stepped over to the suitcase, totally unable to move her head. "The slippers and two leather straps, get them."

Again, I did as she asked, having no idea what they were for. Dani moved to the end of the bed, sitting down. "Put the slippers on my feet," she told me, still looking straight ahead. I could see her moving her eyes, trying to watch, but her head was totally immobile.

Once I had the slippers on, she leaned back onto the bed, looking straight up at the ceiling, "Scoot me back just a little," she asked. So I moved her up a few inches until she said to stop, her legs still dangling off the end of the bed. "Hook the two clips on each of the slippers."

I still had no idea what all this was leading up to but did as she asked. There was a metal ring on each side of each slipper and each strap split into two at the end, with a clip on each, one for each side of the slipper.

"The blindfold." I was only too happy to accommodate my bride. I had to press the elastic around behind her head because she couldn't lift herself at all. Maybe I was dense, but I still wasn't understanding where this was leading - other than the fact it was making me so fuckin' horny!

"Now, the other end of the straps, they hook on the ring on each side of the collar."

They're short. I couldn't picture how... "Bend your knees, what?"

She giggled. "No, just do it, I'll show you."

Okay, I grabbed the end and tugged, Dani lifted her leg up and I pulled a little harder, pulling her leg up to nearly vertical with the bed before the clip hooked into the ring. "Now the other," she told me.

When I was done, Dani's legs were held almost straight up. I couldn't stop myself from glancing down between her legs and... my eyes got wide, realizing what it was doing to her. I hadn't realized the slit in the thing she was wearing. And then she let her legs swing to the side!

"Holy! This the view Alan had!" I didn't even realize I'd spoken out loud.

"Uhuh, Jamie and Jerry, too."

I was too incredulous to register what she'd just said. After a few seconds, I looked up at my wife, "Jamie... and Jerry? Who are they?"

"Friends of Alan's, we met them in the park. I was wearing the leotard. They thought it looked sexy, and Alan wanted them to see the rest. He invited them back to the house."

I looked back down at my wife's wide-open pussy, imagining this other couple seeing what I was seeing, "You didn't object?" I asked her.

"Couldn't, had the ball gag in my mouth... but didn't want to, anyway. I was so turned on."

I got the gag out of her suitcase, put it in my mouth and tried to talk, only unintelligible noises came out. Took it out. I didn't like it, couldn't imagine how Dani could have, either, put it down. "Alan fucked you like this?"

"Uhuh, Jerry too, like I hope you'll hurry up and do."

Everything my wife was saying was shocking the hell out of me. "He did it, too?"

"Twice," she said, "well, actually he did me once and I did him once in a chair." I couldn't take any more, my pants were coming off.

"This 'Jerry', what'd he look like?" I asked her.

"Don't know, I had the blindfold on the whole time they were there. All I know is that Jaime, his wife - or girlfriend, sounded young. Couldn't tell about Jerry."

"So you fucked a guy, what - sitting on his lap in a chair, don't know how old he is, what he looks like, anything?"

"His name, I knew his name; first name, at least. He's well endowed. And God, it was hot! He took the gag out and we kissed. He made me come so hard."

"And what was your football player doing while you were fucking this guy?"

She laughed, "He was fucking Jamie. She wanted to try the outfit I had been in. I was naked."

"Speaking of which..." My clothes were off by then. Dani was propped up, legs in the air, her shaved pussy anxiously awaiting and I couldn't keep this up any longer.

I stood at the end of the bed, my rock-hard cock teasing her entrance, getting a desperate sounding "Please," from my wife. She was pulling at her arms, looking frustrated that she couldn't get them free.

"Any more 'surprises'?" I asked her.

Dani's legs were spread wide, her naked pussy gaping open, just begging me. I couldn't resist. The 'bareness' was totally new and so damned sexy looking. My mouth went to her, sucking, tongue reaching inside her. She moaned.

"Anything more?" I asked her again, before my lips found her soaking wet love-button and sucked it into my mouth. Dani's hips bucked in my mouth, her body tensed, and I got the first gush of her orgasm in my mouth.

"Jerry..."

"Yes, Jerry what?" as I set to work sucking the cum from her gushing pussy.

"Lied to me... told me... ohhh fuck!" I'd stood up, my straining cock pushed inside her. She was so wet and slippery, it slipped inside her so easily. So deep! So good! I groaned along with her, pausing to enjoy the sensation of being buried so deep.

"Told you... what?" I managed to spit out.

I pulled out of her, thrust back in - hard - waited for her answer.

"Don't stop... please!"

I pressed my pelvis hard against hers, waiting. "Lied to you?"

"Told me... the outfit was... transparent... like pantyhose..."

I couldn't wait, another withdrawal and hard thrust inside my wife's pussy.

"Before went to... the... store..."

The orgasm exploded inside me. Dani's legs were spread wide on the edge of the bed. I pressed myself inside her, gritting my teeth, muscles clenched, feeling her body's shuddering contractions, her thrusting hips.

When it was over, I snuggled up to my wife, kissed her, and nibbled lightly on her ear. She's always loved that after sex. After a few minutes of recovery time, I unfastened the hooks at her neck, letting her legs down and helped her scoot up on the bed, then took the blindfold off, and snuggled back up with her.

"How much of that was real?" I asked her. I pretty much knew that the park, Jerry, Jamie, and the store were made up to get me excited - and it had worked.

She giggled. I didn't know how she could even breathe with that thing around her neck. "Guess you'll just have to figure it out, won't you," she said.

"There was no Jerry or Jamie, was there?"

She just giggled some more, the happiest sound on earth. She can't tell a story like that without giving it away.

Next morning, she was up early as usual. Dani's always at school by seven-thirty. Our parts store doesn't open till nine and I'm usually there by eight-thirty. I'd never paid attention before, but that morning, I wanted to see how she was dressing.

She didn't disappoint, with a matching pair of extremely skimpy, red lace bikini panties and bra, then a skirt just at her knees. "Wouldn't Tom like to know what's under that skirt, think he'll get a sneak peek?" The flowery skirt was conservative but pretty. She put another new cashmere sweater, similar to the one she wore home the day before, but a pretty blue to match the skirt. When she moved just right to the light, I was sure I could make out the outline of her red bra.

She laughed at my reference to Tom, the math teacher with a crush on her. "Might be late getting home, going to try and meet with Jen after school," she told me, not answering the question about Tom and a sneak peek.

The store was slow that day, giving me lots of time to daydream about what might have really happened that night in Tampa. The one thing I was certain of was that there was no Jerry or Jaime. Dani wouldn't do something like that, even under those circumstances. But it was fun to imagine what it might have been like if there actually had been.

That evening, true to her word, Dani didn't get home until after seven. She's usually home after school by four with a load of homework to do, tests to grade, something.

We had a fabulous dinner, roast lamb chops, baked potato, green beans with bacon, and heated store-bought biscuits. Peanut butter ice cream for dessert.

The subject of Alan never came up, and at bedtime, Dani brought out the steel hoop. "Want me to show you what this is for, tonight?"

If it was going to lead to anything like last night... "Yeah, love it!" I enthusiastically told her.

She pulled the sweater over her head, revealing that sexy bra and as she began to unbutton the skirt (Tom - eat your heart out!), she said, "Oh, by the way, we're going out to dinner with Jen and Rich Saturday."

Something to look forward to. Jenny is always so much fun. Richard, her husband, too, but especially Jenny. Even as long as I've known her, twenty-eight years, she still sends my heart rate through the roof.

But now, my wife... and that hoop...

12