Her First Time Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to put the gag in your mouth... like you did to me, but one word, one sound, and Jenny and I'll go in the other bedroom to finish what we started. You understand?"

"Ye..."

"Just nod if you do, not a sound."

I nodded, vigorously, I had no clue what the hell was happening, but whatever, I wasn't stupid enough to mess it up.

A moment later, I heard it, sounds like kissing... wet and sloppy kissing, right in front of me.

"Every man's fantasy," I heard Dani say.

"Uhuh, and he's..."

"Can't see a thing, just have to listen and use his imagination."

"Been my fantasy, too, for as long as I can remember," Jenny said, softly, under her breath, like she didn't plan on anyone else hearing.

Silence, for the longest time, then, "Maybe we can make a lot of fantasies come true tonight, then," Dani said.

"Let's get you out of all those clothes," Jenny said.

I heard the rustling of clothes, Dani undressing? I assumed so, "Why don't you give my husband a little taste of what he's going to be missing," Dani suggested.

Yeah, Jen, why don't you? I thought.

I felt her hands first, on my bare legs, then her naked bottom sliding up my legs, panties obviously gone. She took my head in her hands, pulled it down... right onto one of her nipples. Like a good boy, I opened my mouth, wrapped my lips around, and sucked it in, Jenny rocking back and forth, both arms wrapped around my head, pulling me into her, "Oh my, your husband's very good at this," she said, letting out a little moan, boosting my ego about a thousand-fold.

There was no doubt whose tit I was suckling, other than the fact that Jenny's frame was so much smaller than Dani, her tit fitting her frame... oh, and her voice, but the perfume -- I recognized it from both my dream, that night with Jenny, and that weekend right before Dani left for Montana. So fucking seductive!

Dani giggled, "Think that's about enough, don't you? Save some for me."

NOOO! Don't leave me!

She whispered in my ear, "Think your wife wants her pussy licked. Too bad you can't watch."

My heart was pounding, anticipating. I heard the bed creaking just a little, then a moment later... "Oooh yes... so good, right there!" Dani's voice.

I let out a groan, struggling to get my arms free, not sure what I was going to do then, but I guess it was just instinctive.

Suddenly, quiet on the bed, "Your first and only warning," Crap, she fucking meant it. I vowed to myself then, not another friggin' sound!

And it was so Goddam hard, Dani's moans coming from the bed, the bouncing, all the sucking noises, kissing? Of course, Jenny's, "I love this pussy, so smooth!" didn't help, either.

I have no idea how long it was, time seemed irrelevant, all I knew was that it was driving me mad. My cock was so achingly hard! Dani's groans were growing louder, and all of a sudden it changed... grew into a wail, the bed creaking. Were they in a '69' position, eating each other? This was unbearable, my chest feeling like it was being crushed by an eighteen-wheeler. Was I having a heart attack? No, it was just...

"Oh God, Oh God, Dani screamed to wake the dead, I couldn't breathe, they were a few feet away from me, these two drop-dead beautiful, sexy women, and I couldn't see a damned thing except blackness.

It quieted down and I managed to catch my breath. This being quiet was taking its toll on me, and all of a sudden... Jenny was back, straddling my lap. I knew it was her from her perfume. "Want to taste your wife's pussy?" she asked, whispering in my ear, right before she took my head in both her hands and planted her lips on mine, her tongue almost instantly invading my mouth.

Between that and the fact that she'd trapped my hard cock between us, pressing herself tightly to me, her naked tits pressing into my chest, and her lips making love with mine, I didn't think I could hold off my orgasm.

"Jenny..." She must have understood my need as she backed away. "One thing before I go," she said, "here, taste," and I felt her hand between her legs for just a moment along with a groan, then... those fingers were in my mouth, letting me lick the sweet juices off her fingers. "I am so wet... I think Dani's anxious to give me an orgasm like I gave her."

One more kiss, then another whisper, "Dani hasn't said yet that I could fuck you, but..."

Oh shit!

This time it was Jenny moaning, Dani making those little noises... and I was still fucking blindfolded... imagining Dani's mouth between Jenny's legs!

Jenny screamed, it hadn't seemed to take hardly any time, all was quiet except my heart pounding a hole through my chest, and I suddenly felt my legs being released from their imprisonment, then my arms. Dani took one of my hands in hers and tugged, helping me to stand. Again, I knew it was her because of the perfume.

She pulled me around to the end of the bed, told me to climb onto it, then placed my hands on a woman's hips, Jenny's, took my cock in her hand holding it out straight, and told me to scoot up.

My heart rate must have doubled again when I felt the entrance to a very wet pussy at the head of my cock, "Push," Dani told me.

Every muscle in my body had tensed, I knew what was happening. Like she said, I pushed, at the same time, Jenny rocked back and I was inside her, buried totally, impaled deep inside Jenny's pussy. "Push hard," Dani implored me, "pull her hair."

I was beside myself, almost like looking at myself from above, like maybe I'd died and was a ghost... except for this incredible feeling, how tight Jenny's pussy was, how fucking steaming hot she was -- and I mean temperature-wise, not sexy-wise, although that, too. This wasn't happening, it couldn't be! Except that it was, not a dream this time!

There was rustling on the bed, I had no idea what and didn't much care at that point -- I was fucking inside Dani's best friend, her maid-of-honor at our wedding, for God's sake!

"Okay, now, take the blindfold off, fuck her!" I heard Dani screeching from the head of the bed. I did, I ripped the blindfold off, and there was Dani, legs spread under Jenny's face, Jenny's mouth firmly implanted between her pussy lips.

I did exactly as Dani had said, pulled out, and thrust back into Jenny, my orgasm already building to unfathomable heights. Again and again, harder each time, I slammed into her, pressing Jenny's mouth into Dani's cunt.

It was only a few hard thrusts and the orgasm had built to a level I could no more slow it down than a speeding freight train... and feeling just as powerful. It hit and I pressed one more time as deeply as humanly possible, my cum erupting inside Jennifer Garland's pussy.

Afterward, I was certain I had died or at least was going to. I couldn't breathe, couldn't move a muscle, Jenny lying beside me, both her and Dani as stark naked as I was.

Funny thing was, my dick was still hard, drained of any semblance of strength as I was. My fucking dick. Was. Still. Hard!

"Only one here who hasn't been properly fucked is me," my wife said, climbing astraddle of me, lowering her soaked pussy down onto my cock. Judging by the screams from earlier, she'd not been deprived of an orgasm but this was different. It had been thirty-three, nearly thirty-four days since she and I had carnal relations. I'd now fucked two other women in the last twenty-four hours before her, after her being gone that long, her watching both. The previous twenty-eight years of marriage and before that -- zero, other than Dani.

I didn't know if there was any cum left in my body after draining it into Jenny, but I sure as hell wasn't going to die before giving Dani my all.

Dani, again and again, raised and dropped herself onto my shaft. I couldn't help but think of her 'practicing' with Alan Ryder, certain by then that she hadn't been just teasing, that they had been testing the waters of passionate kisses, using 'practice' as an excuse... and likely even more. Those visions spurred me on until I was thrusting up into Dani just as hard as she was dropping down onto me.

I suddenly needed to know, demanding, "HAVE YOU BEEN KISSING HIM?" at the top of my lungs.

When she answered, "YES!" just as decisively, I lost it, another full-blown-kiss-ass-hard orgasm into my wife's already soaked pussy.

This time there was no doubt I was dying, gasping for breath after Dani collapsed off of me. I was soaked with perspiration, Dani was soaked, Jenny too, I was pretty sure, except by then Dani was between us.

ooOoo

The next day, I had to drive Dani back to the airport for her flight to Montana. It was not a pleasant, eight-mile drive. This time neither of us had any illusions, we wouldn't see each other until Calgary, Alberta, July 11th, nearly two-and-a-half months.

The night before, Dani and I, together, had driven Jenny home. She kissed us both goodnight, not a 'friend's' kiss, either. We had no idea what the night might do to or for our friendship, hopefully, build on it, someday Richard returning the favor.

Unknown to me, Jenny'd set up her phone on the dresser, recording the entire episode for Richard. I hoped, one day to see it, too. Unfortunately, he still wasn't home when we escorted Jenny to her door. He'd texted earlier, not that any of us had seen it then, that the out-of-town woman was having serious complications, and he had no idea when he might be home.

Before we left for the airport Sunday morning, Dani admitted to me that what she'd been teasing me about Alan Ryder hadn't been 'just' teasing. They'd been getting closer and closer to intimacy, making out many evenings, and that what she'd said about wearing nothing except a t-shirt and thong at breakfast was the God's truth... except when she was wearing one of her negligees. God, she didn't tell me which she'd been wearing with him... except as far as I knew she'd only taken one type with her, the Victoria's Secret variety.

Had she gone even further than she'd admitted? How far?

What would another two-and-a-half months bring, their nude love scenes together? It seemed damned improbable to me that she'd be able to keep that 'no sex' pledge -- or had she already broken that barrier?

"And I was serious about Elle, your dating her... after that date in a couple weeks, take her out as often as you want," she smiled, "and keep her satisfied... hopefully, you know what I mean, and if it gets too hard for you... keeping your pants on, an ice cold shower works wonders." She looked over at me, her hand on my thigh, "I know... been taking one almost every night."

Her plane departed at 1:48 in the afternoon. I was alone again until Calgary... except for Elle... thinking about Dani having to take cold showers every night.

12