Her Forever Virgin Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no. I'm sorry about that?" Amy realized she hit upon a sore subject, "Th-the thing is..."

Amy hastily tried to save the moment, "It's not a bad thing. I actually thought it was pretty cute," she realized that may not have been what he needed to hear but it was at least honest, "I mean, I wouldn't mind if it," she paused recalling their last encounter, "happened again." She giggled and bit her lip. Just then she felt Cyrus' grip tighten with a tremble as he gave out a moan then loosen feebly followed by heavy breathing. His weakened hand slip down to her thighs. "Did you just?"

"I don't understand. I-I wasn't supposed to be able to..." Amy grabbed his hair and shoved him back, he made no hesitation or protest. On the contrary, he went right back to work as if though he'd never stopped. His fingers joined his tongue. He teased his taster up to her clit where he began focusing his attention.

"Yes! Right there!" she wrapped her legs around his head with automatic force as she finally hit her peak, "Oh yes! That's so great! Yes!" He continued even as she was orgasming. She unwrapped her legs and he began to exit with a closing performance.

Cyrus rested his chin on the edge of his bed. He was still processing the strangest three minutes of his life. One second, he's intensely humiliated at how quickly Amy caught on to his premature ejaculation problem. Then some kind of warm feeling washed over in his body and into his crotch causing him to lose control in his cage. Finally, his Princess asked him to finish the job so he did. His mind kept going back to the sensation of cumming while locked. The feeling of release was of course amazing, perhaps even better in the cage, but it was hugely humiliating to know that his ultimate safeguard has failed. That's how much of a premature loser I am now.

"That was even better than last time," Amy's compliment derailed his self-loathing, "Can we cuddle for a bit?"

"It'd be my pleasure, Princess?" he said in a grateful tone, then suddenly remembered the mess he was trapped in, "I just need to use the bathroom real quick." He stood up and stepped back to look down at the damage. He'd really intended to take Margo's advice to show Amy the cage but looking at it with seaman leaking out and pooled inside made him think this wasn't the best moment. Cyrus quickly plotted to make a run for the door while Amy's eyes readjusted and unlock himself in the bathroom but other secret forces were about to work against him.

Amy sat up, stretched her arms, and drew his attention with a snap of her fingers. As you'll learn more about later dear perverts, Cyrus has been well trained to give notice to a snap. "What is it?"

"Nothing. I'm just," Amy removed the blindfold then covered her mouth in shock. Humiliation the likes of which he'd never known over came him. His thrown together plan shattered by a miscalculation. "Is that... You're wearing a..." she was at a loss for the right words. He couldn't blame her, there probably weren't any for this situation. "You're in chastity." He only nodded with guilt unable to look at her. "When did you put it on? While I was blind folded?"

He wondered if he should lie to be less embarrassed, but he decided to lean on honesty, at least as much as he could muster. "Since before our date."

"Wait, so this whole time, since you picked me up?"

"And on our last date too. I took it off before we... You know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"It's okay. I mean," there was a short silence which seemed to last an eternity and then she shrugged, "it's your penis. You can dress it how you want."

He was finally able to muster the courage to look her in the eye. Cyrus processed those words in his head over and over again until his brain broke. He snorted as the absurdity of the sentences over took him until he broke out in laughter which she joined in. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind."

"I'm sorry," Amy tried to calm her laughing, "I just didn't know what to say."

"Well, I mean, what else can you say?" Despite having just cum, the laughter at his expense inspired his tiny member to stiffen in its cage. "Can you hand me that?" He pointed to a silver chain necklace on the night stand.

Upon picking it up she displayed an obvious curiosity as she dangled the key by her face. "This is to unlock it?"

"Yeah," he looked down in shame again, "Originally I had planned to ask you to wear it and then get permission from you to unlock myself."

"Oh?" Amy slipped on the necklace, "Well I guess you still have to ask me for permission then." Amy couldn't believe what she just said. She didn't know why gifting him his fantasy made her feel more in control but it felt exhilarating. She felt satisfied physically, but somehow all of her brainy parts were still being sexual.

Cyrus put is hands behind his back and honored her with a little bow. "May I unlock myself, Princess?" he asked shyly.

What would happen if I said 'No'? She couldn't begin to imagine how that scenario would play out. Looking down on him evoked pity in her, recalling all the times as a child when she feared hearing that dreaded word. She couldn't even bare to hear them the other day when she wanted a better exchange for her magic mugs. "After making me feel that amazing," she smiled approvingly, "of course you can," and she gave him back the chain, dropping it from her hand to his, "Can I watch you take it off?" The question fell out of Amy's mouth so automatically that she wondered where it came from.

Cyrus stammered, "Alright, could you pass me one of those," he said pointing to a box of tissues on the night stand. She passed one along to him which he used to wipe of seaman from the exterior of the cage.

I wonder if I should tell him I love the adorable pink, she pondered. Something about the cage seemed to complete him in her eyes though she couldn't place why. Her eyes locked in as he turn the key and removed it with a little metal piece now on the end. She noticed how the cage started to push forward by his little man ready for escape. His member stiffened almost as quickly as he removed the cage; the pink base ring highlighted the excitable thing. "Hard again already?"

"You're just so beautiful," he gave a glance and looked to the the floor.

"Thank you," she stood up and lifted his chin, "You make me feel beautiful," and gave him a deep kiss.

Cyrus enjoyed his tongue writhing against hers, it was like an oral tango. Wrapping his arms around her body he felt cooling sweat coating skin which he'd made warm and tender. I wished this kiss could last forever, hell I'd settle for just three minutes but he knew even his most reasonable dream wasn't to be. He hunched into her as a sudden burst of pleasure ruined his moment. He'd at least seen it coming in time to shoot into the tissue, "Sorry."

Amy gave him a mischievous smile, "It's okay."

"I'm going to go," he gulped, "clean up real quick." He exited for the bathroom.

After having washed out the mess in his cage, removing the base ring he put the toy to the side of the sink in one piece and started cleansing his hands. He felt like he should be happy right now, after all was about to cuddle to sleep with Amy, but he just felt fear as he stared at the cage. Was that just a freak accident or is this just me getting worse? Looking down at his flaccid manhood only brought his confidence down more.

He splashed cold water into his face to force himself into a fresh moment that wasn't so focused on the negative aspects of the night. After drying his hands and face he said aloud to himself, "Just cuddle with her."

12