Her Forever Virgin Ch. 13

Story Info
Cyrus resists the Blue Girl's insults while cuddling Amy.
2.9k words
4.5
6.6k
2

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy slid towards Cyrus and rested her head on his shoulder after he laid down next to her. "Welcome back, handsome," she said nuzzling her head, "I still feel good." She wrapped her legs around his and rubbed up against him to remind herself of what they did earlier. Amy tried to remember if she'd ever felt this way cuddling with another lover. Most of her body was telling her, Girl, you need to sleep but a small part of her whispered, just a little bit more please. She never knew that calm and restlessness could exist in the same exact moment until now.

"I'm glad you liked it," he said in a slightly lower pitch before kissing her on the forehead, "How did you like the lube?"

Amy recalled sticking his fingers in her mouth and how the sent lingered on her lips. Sheepishly she answered, "It smelled nice."

Cyrus chuckled gently before saying, "I mean how did it feel? You know, on my fingers."

"Oh!" Amy felt her face redden in dark, "It felt really good. I've never had a guy used lubricant before," in a subtle effort to tell him she'd want him again she said, "I don't know if I could ever do that without it again." After releasing those words Amy wondered why she couldn't just say things like 'fingered' or 'lube' in normal conversations as easily as her roommate. They're just words after all.

Amy wanted to change the subject to something that might lead them closer to bed so she threw out, "You know, now I'm craving cherry pancakes. Thanks for that."

"Sorry. Well, how do you feel about blueberry pancakes?"

"Those are great too but there's this breakfast place in downtown that has the best cherry pancakes," her mouth began to water slightly, "They top it with a handmade whipped cream and orange garnish."

"Oh, you mean the one where Karate Chuck's Dojo" he said the title in a mocking tone, "used to be? I pass it on my drive to work."

"That's the one. Margo and I would go meet Jake there every Saturday when they first opened up. We should go there sometime. Just you and me."

"I'd like that," he said rubbing his fingers against her shoulder, "I really enjoy spending time with you."

Part of Amy wanted to squeal in delight but calmly she said, "I enjoy spending time with you too," and then thought to add, "Thanks for the massage."

"Did it feel alright?"

She scratched his chest with a finger, "It felt great."

"By the way," he laughed mischievously, "the landing strip is cute." Amy did know how to react to that compliment. No guy had ever been considerate enough to say anything about the work she put into getting it under control. He broke the silence, "I don't know why I said that. That's not the first time I've said something dumb like that and I just never seem to learn," he said laughing. The tone in his voice wasn't his usual embarrassment but a jovial self-deprecation that she found entertaining.

"I've just never had a guy say anything about it. Well, I guess my first boyfriend asked me to try and shave a little closer but I try not to count that."

"You shouldn't," there was an odd anger in is voice which he meekly corrected with, "or I mean," he paused to arrange his words, "I know it matters to some people but I just think caring about it gets in the way of having a good time," she felt his head shake, "I don't know I've always been indifferent."

"That's good to know," which was her secret way of saying, Thanks for taking the expectation off.

"Amy," she felt his chest rise and fall as he exhaled, "I'm sorry I haven't been able to hold myself back long enough for normal sex."

"I don't mind," she hoped he could hear the sincerity in her voice, "I like trying new things with you." Amy wanted to tell him the honest truth about how he made her feel, He's the first guy to actually make me orgasm. She felt like it would be a huge compliment but what if he asked more questions? Then she'd have to explain that she faked it with every other guy which would mean admitting she's lied to exes in the past. He doesn't want a girlfriend who's a liar. And then she remembered a far more significant lie, I still haven't told him about the cage or that magic is real but not as cool as you think or that I'm a witch and... Honestly dear perverts, the river of self loathing just flows on and on from there. Luckily for Amy, she was probably with the prince of self loathing.

"There's something I should tell you. Or I guess, want to tell you something wrong with me. The thing is," he gulped, "I'm still a virgin. I don't know what the problem with me is but..."

"Oh." Amy realized that this was supposed to be his big reveal but as you dear perverts know, that was the whole reason she ever got here in the first place. She wondered if she should do the surprise party thing, but then a sudden realization came to her mind. I am a witch and I'm not really sure I want to lock him away anymore, well not forever anyway. She patted him on the chest, "I don't really think that's a problem."

"Thanks for understanding."

"Good night, Cyrus," she giggled drifting to sleep with a simple but elegant plan.

Cyrus looked up at a darkened ceiling with Amy wrapped around him. He felt like he should be happy to be accepted but he just festered with a familiar confusion. He was fairly certain he wasn't dealing with an ordinary problem but everyone except Margo seemed to ignore it yet he never felt like pressing the issue either. He worried it wouldn't really get him anywhere until he figured something out for himself first. Unfortunately, nothing he tried seemed to get him anywhere and as the years went by, he only seemed to get worse. I can't imagine she'd want a guy who comes in his pants just from looking at a pretty woman.

Amy tighten around him slightly with a shiver before relaxing again. Not now. Cyrus felt his small dick start to harden as he thought of her breast pushing up against him. Calm down. He began a breath technique he found helped him go down whenever he got hard at a bad time. Though, as you've probably guessed by now dear perverts, it never did him any good at entering a lover with his wee member. After a few minutes it went down along with his consciousness and into the grips of a nightmare.

In his dream he saw things play out in the third person but he felt them as if they were real. Here he was again being tormented by the Blue Girl. She had bulbous tits and ass that where only exaggerated by her impossibly thin waistline. Her purplish-blue skin was as flawless as a sculpture with a texture that made her look more like an animated character than a real person. Her face never appeared the same way twice and yet somehow it was always his ideal picture of beauty with two stubbed horns above her brow.

She had him tied to a bed by his wrists and ankles with a gag in his mouth. His erect penis stood 3 times larger than it did in reality. He wanted to escape, run away or at least plug his ears from what she had to say but she always had her way with him. She put her hands around the manhood he wished he possess and started rubbing up and down in absolute perfection.

"Feel that?" she teased the head a little, "that's what it would feel like to have a real dick. Something I can stroke with two hands. Although I guess you could at least say using two fingers takes a lot less energy. Especially with your quick dick," she brought her lips in to suck on the head of his dream cock. She spoke with perfect clarity despite having a full mouth, "Don't you think this is the kind of cock she'd really want. Something worth pleasing because it can please back," she went deeper, "You know this is what she would have chosen if she had the option," she engulfed his entire cock, "No woman would want a nervous wreck of a loser with a sensitive little baby cock for a boyfriend," she removed her lips revealing the true pathetic penis which caused him so much self loathing. "At least in your dreams you can last long," she giggled with cruel delight, "but only because I'm in control," she turned around and began grinding her ridiculously round ass against his minuscule cock, "Do you think Amy is going to keep dating you once she finds a guy that can give it to her the right way?

She's no different than any other ex. You know, I bet Shri is probably thrilled she doesn't have to put up with your premature spasms most nights anymore. I bet she and Margo have talked about how unsuitable you are as a real boyfriend. You're lucky they're even willing to put up with you as a cheap thrill. Or how about how Elonda lied about having a dry humping kink just so that she didn't have to look at your little dick? None of them wanted to be with you, it was all just pity for your tiny virgin cock. Don't you feel ashamed about manipulating such lovely women to waste such precious time on you of all people? You know this disgusting little thing is why it never works out. Why you should just accept jerking off alone for the rest of your life."

"You're wrong," the gag tightened around his mouth but he'd long since learned that like the Blue Lady his voice couldn't be restrained in the dream world by an occupied mouth, "Things are more complicated than that. It's never been because I'm..." he tried to find the least degrading word, "I'm inadequate."

"Shut the hell up!" she stood up and threw a tantrum, "You don't know what you're talking about!" then she composed herself with a fiendish smile, "What about Andi?" she turned around smiling devilishly to smoother her giant breast over his little man, "She's the only one that was actually honest, remember. She straight up told you your dick was too small for her," tears well up in Cyrus' eyes, "Remember she even said she was glad it was over quickly," she burst in laughter, "You don't think Amy feels the same way?"

"I don't know," his voice cracked, "I don't think so. She seems willing to look past it."

"Oh really?" the Blue Girl put a finger to her pouty lips, "I still don't know how I made you cum in your cage but I have been saving a whole new kind of humiliation for you."

"No! Please!" Cyrus struggled futilely to escape his bondage, "How could you possibly make my life any worse? I already have to wear a chastity cage just to keep from jizzing in public?" Cyrus was overwhelmed with the desire to ejaculate as her soft breast washed over his pelvis.

"Same deal as always. Forget about Amy and dating altogether. Just admit that all you need is me and two fingers for the rest of your life," Cyrus looked at the scene he was in and didn't see anyway out, "You are only going to get hurt more if you keep trying. Think about how much easier it would be to avoid all that pain and humiliation."

Cyrus shook his head, "But that wouldn't make me happy!" then he took a deep breath and stopped struggling, "And the thing is, I sort of like pain and humiliation." Cyrus smiled as he thought about all the jokes he'd endured at his own expense.

"Well fine!" she grabbed her oversized tits and started going hard on his little cock, "Let's see if she can love a grown ass man that still has wet dreams!"

"What? But I've never had a wet dream before."

With acidic sarcasm she said, "I like trying new things with you," it stung to hear Amy's compliment thrown back at him, "besides you were mine first."

Cyrus opened his true eyes wide in shock as he started to ejaculate into the sheets while Amy was still lying next to him. He clenched his teeth and curled his toes while holding back a moan. He hoped she wouldn't wake but his hip spasms rocked her slightly out of sleep.

"Is everything okay," she said sheepishly half awake.

"I'm fine, just ready to get up," the morning light creeping through his window blinders indicated it wasn't a bad time to do so even if it was an excuse.

"No," she whined in her sleepy way, "I won't be as comfy without you," he gripped her arm around him.

Cyrus really wished he could stay in bed but the guilt felt too overwhelming to stay, "Sorry, I just need to use the bathroom," he slipped away from her admiring her natural beauty as she drifted back to sleep.

Cyrus took the opportunity to shower instead. "I just need a few minutes to think," he justified to himself stepping into the warm falling streams. Shampooing his head, he wondered if the dream he was having had to do with his first wet dream, "Why am I only getting worse?" he asked himself pulling at soapy strands of hair. "What was the dream about again?" The dream was fading out of memory like a Polaroid picture in reverse, "Something about a blue girl?" Then he remembered he had blueberries in the fridge and one last idea for a surprise but it came at the unforeseen cost of losing the dream. "Oh well," he turned off the water, "It's probably not important anyways." He dried himself off, wiped steam from the mirror, and looking at himself said, "You're just a pathetic prejac," then looked down, saw the cage by the edge of the sink and smirked, "At least I have a reason to wear you."

Amy wanted to sleep in longer or maybe all day but the sent of bacon teased her nose. She figured her Aunt Katie was making one of her unannounced breakfast visits, "I wish Margo would stop encouraging her," she groaned out as she stretched to life. As her eyes began slowly adjusting to the morning light, she automatically snapped her fingers to cast a minor spell which made her pupils adjust as she woke most mornings. Amy took a second to remember she wasn't in her bedroom, "Oh right," she said smiling as she remembered the previous evening. She found her panties lying on the floor and then retrieved her bra and shirt.

Amy walked into the open apartment space where she saw Cyrus cooking over a griddle in a dark blue bathrobe. "Oh hey," he turned around, "You're awake. I was worried I'd have to wake you up." he lifted a pancake with a spatula and stacked it onto a plate above another next to strips of bacon.

"Smells good," remembering how she had exited last time she nervously asked, "Did you cook this for me?"

"Yeah, I did," he put a hand behind his head, "I'm sorry, did you have to be somewhere? I know you said you had jewelry to work on today."

"No," Amy glanced to the left being reminded of yet another lie she had to tell him, "The jewelry can wait. I'm just surprised is all," she shrugged smiling, "I've never had a guy cook for me before."

"First time for everything, right?" Cyrus took a fork and got a piece of flapjack from Amy's plate, "Tell me what you think," he held the fork out by her face to her to feed her.

Amy leaned in to savor the flavor and the texture of fluffy pancakes and warm bursting blueberry before withdrawing from the fork, "Yummy," and then she gave him a peck on the lips. She noticed him wince, and then a sudden thought came to her. She remembered seeing that face appear throughout both her dates. "Cyrus, are you wearing your," she reached into his bath robe smirking, to confirm her suspicion with a tap.

"Guilty as charged," he said smirking and blushing.

"I'm glad," Amy looked to the right, "It looks cute on you."

They ate breakfast on the couch and ended up talking into noon longer than she'd intended. She just kept telling her self, Just one more hour, until 4 hours had passed since the first one. Amy wanted to stay longer but she knew she had commissions and deadlines which she didn't want to fall back on. He drove her home where even leaving his car was a 10-minute affair of word exchange and kissing.

Standing at her apartment door, she remembered coming home from vacation when she was 11. She and her mom has spent a whole week doing something amazing everyday in Hawaii and then they were home again where life was normal. She used to wonder why everyday couldn't be like that week but now as an adult she realized those moments are only special because life was so normal.