Her Ghosts Pt. 05

Story Info
Chloe finds new sexuality, fetishes, and loves.
11.5k words
3.27
3.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This part will end the story. Chloe does a left turn, then finds some 'kinks' around her and about herself she has to deal with.

All mistakes and errors are mine and mine alone, sorry you will have to deal with it. It is what it is, amateur writing for my enjoyment and maybe yours.

I hope you enjoy the story.

*****

Chapter 17

Cynthia and her mother had gone back at their apartment, after the protests of Cynthia and some from Chloe. John had not come around and a restraining order had been put in place, for now.

Chloe, finally, was able to get an appointment with Dr. Stone. She arrived at the doctor's office after her work day in the middle of the week.

"Ms. Anderson please come in. How are you doing today?"

Chloe moved through the office and took a seat, replying she was doing well.

"Good, good." Liz replied back shuffling through a folder on her desk.

"Liz, I need to talk about John. I need you to tell me what is going on with him and why. Then there is some thing I need to discuss about Cynthia, someone she knows, a strange name she uses." Chloe almost demanded.

Liz looked deep into Chloe's face and saw a look of determination in it. Liz knew she could gloss over John, Cynthia was another thing and she feared what it might be.

She looked at the time, then rose from her desk and went to the office lobby.

She returned after a few minutes, opening the door Chloe heard the receptionists voice. Liz turned to answer her wishing her a good evening and would see her in the morning.

Liz went back to the desk and made a quick call to her husband stating she would be later getting home.

"Now, Chloe, would you care for a drink while I tell you about John?"

"No, not at the moment, thank you for the offer."

Liz motioned for them to move to more comfortable and relaxing seats.

"Well, Chloe, I have known about John for awhile now, not at first, but my husband is psychiatrist also. We were discussing cases for odd reasons one evening. My husband is John's psychiatrist which I didn't know at that time. He told me John has some very deep issues with women. It seems he suffers from a jilted love syndrome. I told him of you, and that John and you were in a relationship, he asked me to keep him informed. John had been known to loose his temper and get quite angry, now he has never hurt anyone, just verbal assaults, nothing physical."

"Oh, my goodness." Chloe said. "That explains some things now. Do you think he will try to come back or contact me."

"No, I don't believe so, usually after an episode like that he just leaves my husband told me." Liz said.

"I see." Chloe answered pondering. "That really is a shame, John was so charming and enjoyable to be with and around. What made him so terribly angry that day? I know he was upset with that dream I had, but it was just a dream. I couldn't prevent that."

Dr. Stone then switched to Chloe, needing to avoid discussing any more of John.

"How are you doing Chloe, after all this confusion these past days."

"Better, much better now. Realizations have shown themselves and I am seeing and understanding things more clearly. I am accepting things." Chloe said.

Liz was noticing a change in Chloe she had never seen before when she asked.

"What realizations and understandings would those be, Chloe."

"Dr. Stone are you recording this session. Turn it off, video, audio, and your phone, all of it. Then we will continue." Chloe spoke with determination.

Liz was stunned for a moment.

"Chloe what is upsetting you? You are well aware I need those for reference to our sessions, I explained that to you."

Then Chloe made a command in a stern voice,

"Now, Dr. Stone. I would also advise erasing my time here today, I need to talk about... Mistress."

Dr. Stone could see the fire in Chloe's eyes and the determination in her voice. Then the shock of what she said flood over her, she tried denial.

"Mistress? I don't know what your talking about dear."

"Then maybe I should come back another day then. I will bring Cynthia with me next time." Chloe paused then continued after a minute. "Along with our attorneys."

"Ms. Anderson, it is not what you think." Liz spoke defensively.

"I will determine that doctor." Chloe spoke sharply.

Liz saw she was trapped, she need to find a way out of this, her career and office where at stake. Liz knew her, kink, would maybe one day ensnare her. She didn't think it would happen like this. Risking everything she had worked so hard for, she should have never allowed it to take place here, in the office. She thought she was helping her two friends, not ruining her career.

Liz submitted to her demands, she began erasing this session. Chloe was close at her side as she did so.

Then Chloe wanted Liz's phone also and she handed it over. Chloe scanned quickly making sure no recording was going on with it, then turned off.

Liz was a dear friend to Chloe and what she was doing she hoped would protect Liz, not ruin her, even with the event that occurred. Chloe would know later in time if she was doing the right thing.

They sat back in the chairs and looked at each other for a minute. Chloe study Liz, noticing her submissive demeanor now. Liz's eyes would not look directly into her eyes.

"Now, I know of the Mistress, and what took place with Cynthia." Chloe stated.

Liz looked sharply and quickly at Chloe then tilted her head and looked at the floor.

"I know also the reason why. What I am confused about is, what took place with me, and why."

Liz didn't answer or even try to make an effort, a tear rolled off her cheek. Chloe waited a minute, not knowing where to take this conversation. Then another minute passed in silence except for a sniffle from her doctor.

What was taking place at that moment was not what Chloe expected, not this passive submission. Some type of fight out of Liz at least. Liz had dominated her in that last session.

Chloe's thoughts flashed with questions, then an idea. Chloe had to use something similar before at work on lower level staff. Chloe took complete control.

"Liz, get me a drink with double water and one for yourself, how ever you like yours." Chloe commanded.

Liz rose from her chair with her head still slightly down and took two steps away when Chloe stopped her.

There was a sense of power in Chloe now and she wanted to push the boundary to see if her idea was correct, another command. If her intuition was right it would happen.

"Remove your dress first, then the drinks."

Chloe watched Liz tense, then relax, then submitted yet again. Liz didn't turn to face Chloe as she removed her dress, leaving her in bra and panties and heels. Liz went to the cabinet made the drinks and brought them back, handing Chloe her drink.

Liz stood next to Chloe and waited, her head lowered, her brunette hair flowing around her face. Chloe sensed something more going on here.

"Kneel." Chloe whispered out as she opened her legs.

Liz could see where Chloe wanted her to kneel and did so with obedience, and with arousal, her excitement increased.

This now confused Chloe from what she had been told. Chloe reached out and tilted Liz's face upward. She looked into her eyes and thought she could see lust mixed with obedience, also fear. Chloe's mind questioned something just then, had she been lied to? Chloe could see Liz's breathing had become quicker and a begging look to her eyes.

"Drink, to a new beginning and, our understandings." Chloe smiled.

Chloe and Liz clinked glasses together and Liz just looked on obediently, feigning a smile. They finished the drinks.

"Liz what would you like to do right now?" Chloe asked.

"Touch you, Mistress." Liz said in a timid voice.

Chloe took in that statement with shock, thinking to herself 'That little lying seducing scoundrel'. She pressed on.

"Then touch me." Chloe commanded.

Liz looked at Chloe in amazement, then with a shaking hand placed it on Chloe's leg. Liz made a daring move and slid her hand up Chloe's leg, stopping when she had reached Chloe's panties under the skirt. Liz waited daring not to go further, The fear of what the punishment could be or become stopped her.

Chloe looked at Liz, her thoughts formed and she spoke softly, endearingly.

"I am understanding now my dear. Does your husband know?"

Liz whispered out a 'No' and lowered her head again.

"Then you will come to my home. This is not the time, or the place, I need..we need to talk about this." Chloe softly said.

Liz, stammered a moment before saying.

"If that is what you want, I will come to your home, Mistress."

Chloe rose to leave, leaving her doctor kneeling on the floor. She stood behind Liz then stroked her head tenderly, then gathered her things. Before she left she had one more thing to find out, she gave the command.

"Now my pet, give me your panties."

Liz got to her feet slowly and stripped the panties off reluctantly and gave them to Chloe with her eyes lowered. Chloe took them feeling their dampness, then placed them in her purse.

Chloe then handed Liz her dress, helping her in to the dress. Chloe told Liz to call later in the evening, then as Chloe left the office.

"Make sure you call, Dr. Stone."

Chloe left the office shaking, she dropped her keys getting in the car. Chloe didn't know whether she was frightened or excited about this new path she was on. She was making some very daring choices now, even life changing.

Chloe sat there a few minutes in car thinking. Cynthia had lied, Liz was possibly lesbian, or at least bisexual. The biggest shock, the doctor had some kind of submissive kink to her.

Chapter 18

Chloe got home to her empty house, at least she believes it to be empty.

Chloe needed to get out of these clothes and shower. She could smell herself.

She removed her clothes and make up and stepped into the shower allowing the water to wash away the tensions and shocks of the day.

Her head was titled back, her eyes closed. Suddenly she felt a presence with her, her eyes opened in fear. She spun her back to the shower wall, fear gripping her.

She took a moment to scan the bathroom, before sliding the door open, peeking out. She eased out of the shower and quickly searched the house and locked it down. She was alone. She breathed easier and calmed down, returning to her bedroom.

Upon entering she felt it again, her flesh getting goose bumps, she waited calmly knowing the house was clear. She stood there naked, but not fearful this time. She returned to her shower but this time she put on a show.

She began running the pulsating shower head over her self. She began to fantasize of Bobbie, as the warm pulses streamed across her breasts and nipples. Her nipples stiffened, then she rolled them in her finger and thumb enjoying the sensations. Then she lowered the pulsing stream lower down to her cleft. She felt the stream of pulsing water part her cleft and dance on her clitoris, she held the shower head there. Chloe moved it slightly around enjoying the sensation and arousal building. Then a small orgasm swept through her body, with her eyes closed she imagined the smile on his face. Then she felt alone, again, but not lonely. Maybe he would be back soon, she smiled.

Chloe dried herself and wrapped her hair then slipped a silky robe on and slippers and went to raid the fridge. She poured a glass of wine while waiting on her frozen dinner to heat. She ate her quick meal and cleaned up her messes. Then she sat down to watch some TV news and catch up on things.

Chloe remembered she had not checked the mail yet. She amused her thoughts, 'Time to see what Uncle Bill sent me'. She retrieved her mail noticing that 'Uncle Bill' was wanting money again, she giggled to her self. So nice of 'Uncle Bill' he even included dates when and if she could send it to him. Then there was one letter with out a return address.

She opened it and noticed a printer written letter. She thought it was an advertisement.

'Chloe,

Chloe skipped to the end to see the signature, hand written at least, 'John'. She read it.

'I feel our relationship has come to an end and I can not go forward in it. There are too many issues in the relationship for me to continue. I will not trouble you with my presence or any other contact and ask the same of you. We had some enjoyable times, those I hope you can remember.

Best regards John'

Chloe was stunned, for a moment. Then she giggled, she looked at it again, then laughed, hard. With the letter in hand she poured another glass of wine thinking.

'A Dear John letter, or Dear Chloe, with out the 'Dear' part if you will, from John. What a fucking asshole, he must have a copy on a computer. Just fill in the blanks. No, I am sorry for being a dick, or, I need some time to think. Not even a plausible explanation or even a fucking return address. Why did I not see this, because sweetie you have been fucked in the head yourself for a long while'.

Chloe's thoughts ran a few moments more. Then she sat down to watch the TV in a pissed off angry mood.

Chloe's mind drifted, she thought of herself the past days. She had changed, she was back, even a coworker had mentioned it. She was back to being that strong woman Bobbie had loved and protected.

Chloe had given up on Dr. Stone calling and was getting ready to go to bed for the workday tomorrow. She wasn't sure what to do if Liz didn't call, then her phone vibrated.

"Ms. Anderson, I apologize for calling so late." the voice said.

"I believe I said later, not late. I will have to deal with that.. another time." Chloe spoke sternly.

"Yes, Mistress." the voice came back.

"I want you to come to my house as soon as possible.. to discuss my options. When can that take place." Chloe said flatly.

There was silence on the other end when Chloe asked again.

"Friday..Friday evening after the office closes. I will be there at 6:00 pm. My husband will be gone to a conference until Sunday." Liz said.

"I will see you at 6:00 pm Friday then. Doctor, bring your own punishment." Chloe said. "You have a goodnight dear."

Chloe disconnected and smiled, how far does this go with her doctor. She felt a rush in herself, was it anxiety or excitement. Chloe remembered the panties and went to get them. She observed they were soiled from arousal, she good smell it. She would have never thought that of her doctor, and grinned.

Chloe slid into bed, she began to form her own plans as she slipped off to sleep.

Chapter 19

Chloe's dream was vivid, even in color.

She had been bad, Bobbie was going to punish her. She begged for his mercy but he would not show it. She called out in her sleep and her body jerked in the bed. He told her 'I have to, for you'. Chloe was tied to a sofa, she was blind folded. Bobbie was near, she could feel him. She tried to speak out but couldn't. She felt his hands caress her breasts as her nipples stiffened then he pinched them, hard. She felt something long with strands drag across her bare thighs. Then it traveled back the other direction, back and forth. She heard his voice, 'You must learn, right from wrong'. A warm hand cupped her mound and rubbed, then something entered her. She could feel the strokes in and out, she was nearing a orgasm. Then that something left her making her feel empty and longing. She was watching Cynthia texting.

The alarm sounded off with it's steady beep, beep, beep. Chloe reached out and hit snooze. She dozed off and dreamed quickly. Bobbie pointed to a cross, it had fallen sideways. Liz stood there one hand bound to the upright, one bound to the cross bar. Her hands above her head, one foot bound to the cross bar end touching the ground. Then Bobbie's face smiling to Chloe. His arms enveloped her.

The alarm sounded again and Chloe rose to a sitting position, exclaiming 'Shit'! She shook her head and went to the kitchen to start her coffee.

She was sipping her coffee when she thought she saw something from the corner of her vision. She set her cup down and closed her eyes.

She could feel it going through her, warm, understanding and loving, then it left. Chloe smiled, she really needed to talk with Cynthia. Her dream was very perplexing to her now. Chloe had never had a dream like that before.

Chloe dressed herself for the office and headed for work. She would talk with Dr. Stone tomorrow evening. Cynthia, if Chloe could arrange it, she would see her tonight.

Chloe managed to have Cynthia come to her house, and also spend the night. Chloe told Pat it would give her some free time with no worries about Cynthia.

Chloe picked up Cynthia after her workday, she asked Cynthia if she would like to dine out. Cynthia agreed excitedly texting how it was rare for her to dine out.

Before they left the apartment Chloe wanted to dress Cynthia in an attractive evening wear. Pat said she had just the dress for her daughter, it was hers from years ago. Pat helped her excited daughter dress up, even adding some light make-up.

It was a aqua blue wrap dress with short heeled accenting stilettos. It went perfect with Cynthia's red curly hair. Pat teared up as she smiled at her beautiful daughter. Dreams of what she had wanted for her.

Chloe and Cynthia collected their things and off they went to dinner.

Chloe had dinner reservations at her favorite restaurant and were seated. While walking to their table these two drew some approving stares from other guests, especially men. Chloe looked over the menu and ordered for them, getting approval from Cynthia.

Cynthia began to giggle during her dinner, then blushed several times. She made a talking sign to Chloe and pointed secretly to her left for Chloe.

Chloe glanced to her right and saw two portly gentlemen sitting there. They would side glance their way and then chuckle. One gentlemen caught Chloe looking and Chloe just nodded and smiled lightly. Then he approached them asking if he and his friend could take them for drinks.

Cynthia giggled not making a sound and Chloe smiled and declined. The man persisted directing his question to Cynthia. Cynthia shook her head no, then signed directing it slightly a way from the man. Chloe then explained and he left, leaving his card for Chloe.

Chloe and Cynthia finished their dinner and left with Chloe guiding Cynthia. Once in the car Cynthia started belly laughing and Chloe asked what was so funny. Cynthia couldn't reach her laptop to tell her.

When they got to Chloe's house and inside Cynthia fired up her laptop very quickly.

'Those two men at the restaurant. They were saying nasty things, I think they were horny'. Cynthia began to giggle. 'The one who spoke to us said.

Did you see the tits on the red head DAMN.

The other man said.

Ya, but I was busy thinking about butt fucking the brunette'.

Chloe face turned an angry red, when she spoke.

"Those dirty fat old bastards! Hell they probably couldn't get it up anyway, or their short dicks wouldn't get past their belly's."

Cynthia went in to her fit of laughter then. She texted some more.

'The one said maybe we could have some drinks with them and maybe take them to the room for a foursome. Might even get to watch them lick each other's pussies'.

"Cynthia! enough already. You could hear all that?" Chloe asked. Then she smirked.

Cynthia did her belly laugh, then, Cynthia nodded yes and texted she can hear lots of things other people can't. Then Chloe said she needed to talk about something if Cynthia would discuss it.

Chloe poured some wine for them and they moved to the den. Chloe sat there looking at her gorgeous friend on the sofa with her laptop on her lap. Cynthia sitting there, crossed legs cradling the device.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers