Her Ghosts Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

Chloe waited ten minutes and went back to the den. Liz was still on the phone, one leg drawn up in the sofa talking softly. Chloe could see Liz was.. busy, and returned to her bedroom and book. Mistress would allow this, this time.

Liz came in the bedroom and stood by the bed, waiting. She saw Chloe had been waiting too long, Chloe rested the book on her breasts. Fifty Shades, Liz liked that book too, was punishment coming?. Then one command.

"Shower." Chloe said, pointing.

Liz scurried to the shower. Once there she turned but Chloe didn't follow, just changed positions on the bed and began reading again. Chloe could now see into the bathroom.

Liz was all but on fire and the cooling shower helped. Then she heard Mistress call out to her, she was stunned. She released herself from the fire with some vocalizations.

When Liz exited the shower she could see Chloe had changed positions again, but, now her legs were bared of the sweat pants. Liz wrapped her hair and dried herself and returned to Chloe her head lowered. Chloe lounged there reading, in a long tee shirt coming just below her bottom.

Chloe marked and closed her book then stood up stripping the shirt off and went to the the ensuite and got a bottle. She came back to Liz, who gazed over her nudity, and handed her the bottle.

Liz took the bottle as Chloe laid on the the bed, face down. Liz read the bottle and climbed in the bed straddling Chloe's thighs, then poured the oil using long strokes on Chloe's back.

Chloe explained she was unsure of the next part and Liz would have to help her to understand.

Liz explained and demonstrated what Chloe needed to understand. She found Chloe a quick, then very willing student. It was late at night when her Mistress Chloe released the two of them to sleep, they were exhausted from Chloe's studies and needed rest.

Chapter 20

Chloe spent more time with Cynthia, more than with Liz. Chloe was learning basic sign language rather quickly to the surprise of Pat and Cynthia. Pat and Chloe had also formed a close friendship, then one day Pat asked.

"Chloe, I know you like Cynthia dearly. So I was wondering if I could ask something of you."

Chloe tensed not knowing where this could lead.

"What would that be Pat?" Chloe asked cheerily.

"Would you consider?" Pat paused "Looking after Cynthia if any thing should happen to me? I am not saying anything will, I am just covering a base that has bothered me for a very long time now. You don't have to answer now or a week from now, just consider it and let me know. I know you are very fond of her."

Chloe had been holding her breath and let it out in a sigh of relief.

"Yes, in a heart beat, Pat so put that to rest." Chloe said smiling.

"I think Cynthia loves you deeply, not like she loves me, more like... someone would love a lover." Pat said.

Pat went on to explain that one time Dr. Stone came to Chloe's house and Cynthia wanted to come over too and she was told no. Pat said Cynthia moped around for two days like a girl who lost a boyfriend. She believed Cynthia was very jealous and afraid she was loosing Chloe.

Chloe assured Pat they weren't lovers, but, that was flattering.

Chloe held back her emotions knowing maybe she felt the same way. Then Cynthia came in to the room, Chloe quietly walked up to her and wrapped her arms around Cynthia. She held her tightly, very tightly. Then whispered in Cynthia's ear.

"Do not ever fear my love, my love for you will never die. You are mine forever and I am yours."

Chloe reluctantly broke the embrace asking what they should have dinner, looking into Cynthia's beaming face.

Cynthia quickly signed, KFC, Chloe said KFC it will be. Pat said she would would go pick it up, her treat. When Pat was out the door Chloe's phone alerted it was Liz texting.

Cynthia and Dr. Stone had a session that day and Cynthia had tried her Mistress seduction again. Chloe texted back she was her Mistress not Cynthia, then, come to her house on a later dated Friday evening. Liz texted back she would be there at 6 pm.

Chloe walked to Cynthia and took her by the hand and led her to her bedroom and once there.

"Kneel! my pet!" Chloe commanded.

Cynthia quickly went to her knees and bowed her head, hands in her lap. Mistress was angry about something. Chloe told her, she knew Cynthia had a doctors visit with Dr. Stone today. Cynthia realized she fucked up, again.

"I told you. Never, ever, there!" Chloe said sternly while circling Cynthia. "I will deal with you another time for what you tried. Come with me."

They left the room and went back to the kitchen. Cynthia kept trying to say she was sorry but Chloe would have none of it. Chloe told her to be quiet about it, but, she meant what she said earlier.

Chloe changed the mood of Cynthia by joking and even telling Pat about that dinner Cynthia and her had. She had Cynthia tell her mother what the men had said about them. Pat was stunned by that. Then Cynthia told her what Chloe said and how angry Chloe had gotten, Pat went to laughing.

They watched some TV comedies and Cynthia taught Chloe some more signs. Soon it was time to go and Chloe gave them hugs and kisses.

Chloe sat on the sofa in silence and began to reflect on where life had brought her. Then they came to her, she felt them and their warm love. She could almost picture them smiling. They stayed for awhile then slipped away.

Chloe went to bed and while laying there she thought of something. She needed a contractor for some remodeling.

Chapter 21

Chloe contacted her contractor who did the job quickly. Once he saw what Chloe wanted he added his own touches with out saying or asking questions. He added a leather cushion to one piece and moved one modification to another location. He even put in led lights on one piece. Chloe noticed he seemed to be a happy fellow, breaking into chuckles every so often. The job took two days and was done, Chloe liked how it looked. It wasn't over the top and really not noticeably out of place.

That dated Friday came and her, guests, would be there.

Chloe picked Cynthia and her overnight bag up on the way home from work. When they got to the house Chloe went straight to the shower, alone.

Cynthia and her made dinner and conversed back and forth in a cheery mood while dinning. After the clean up they moved to the den and listened to some music sitting on the sofa. Cynthia snuggling up to Chloe cuddling her.

Chloe went to her bedroom after awhile and changed in to a new outfit she had bought. Chloe wanted to see if Cynthia liked and approved of it.

Chloe returned to the den and asked Cynthia to check out her new outfit. Cynthia did a little giggle and stood up.

She touched Chloe's face then slid her hands to her shoulders. She felt a wide strap across the shoulders like a bra strap. Then she caught a whiff of the smell. Her hands traveled to Chloe's bosom still feeling the same material. It stopped there after that was bare skin.

Chloe asked if she liked it so far and Cynthia nodded rapidly and giggled. Then her hands traveled to Chloe's hips, she found more of the same. Chloe turned so Cynthia could explore more, her hands traveled Chloe's buttocks and tight material. When she knelt down, the smell of new leather hung in her nostrils. Her hands traveled the legs of the pants to the ankle.

Cynthia stood up smiling and signed 'I like it, it feels sexy'. What color is it she signed. Chloe took Cynthia's hand and placed it on her breast and whispered to Cynthia.

"Black... my sweet.. pet." Chloe sternly said.

Cynthia jolted and her face blushed and she trembled. Chloe used that term in only one way.

Chloe stepped behind Cynthia, raised her arms and pulled Cynthia's top off. Next came the bottoms then the underwear. Cynthia stood there naked an trembling, she knew why she was here now. Chloe's phone alerted.

"Kneel, my pet." Chloe said.

Cynthia did as she was told, placing her hands in her lap. Chloe placed headphones over Cynthia's head sternly saying.

"Stay!"

Cynthia eyes welled with tears hoping she had avoided this. She knew she had done wrong after being told not to do that at the doctors office.

Chloe went to the door and let Liz in taking her bag. Liz looked at her in shock, her mind flashed. 'What had she done wrong now? Why is Mistress angry with me. I did what she told me'.

Chloe whispered to her to remove her clothes now. Liz looked at her, then behind herself. The door was still wide open. Chloe raised her brows not saying anything and watched Liz remove her things until she was naked quickly.

Liz closed the door and Chloe told her go to the den with out speaking. Liz entered the den and gasped seeing Cynthia there, naked, kneeling. She turned to look at her Mistress.

Chloe directed her to kneel behind Cynthia. Liz knelt about a foot away from Cynthia. Chloe then went to Liz's bag and took out a punishment. She then went to Cynthia and stroked her cheeks with her hand, removing the headphones.

"Hold out your hands, palm up, my pet!" Chloe commanded.

Cynthia held out her hands bracing herself for what might come next.

Chloe laid the leather strands across Cynthia's palms, then drug them slowly across, letting her feel them. She gasped and turned her face up. Chloe pulled Cynthia's head back gently, causing her to reach behind herself. Cynthia felt some one behind her, she was getting frightened now.

"Take her arms!" Chloe commanded.

Liz reached through Cynthia's arms and locked them tight. Cynthia's head was now on Liz's shoulder.

Cynthia knew who was holding her from the perfume and hair smell. She began to cry silently, she understood now. She knew absolutely why she was here and who was holding her.

Chloe traced the leather strands across Cynthia's breasts back and forth, back and forth, while speaking.

"You know what this is?" Chloe asked and Cynthia nodded.

Cynthia had a book that described it and other things.

"The pet behind you has forty four strikes coming to her and she wasn't half as bad as you. What you were told not to do, my pet?" Chloe said calmly.

Cynthia's breathing quickened. She felt Liz's breathing increase too and tremble. She began to weep noiselessly. Liz nuzzled Cynthia's neck, to comfort her.

Chloe directed Liz to put Cynthia on the sofa kneeling then hold her hands tightly with Cynthia's ass in the air.

Chloe administered three strikes, they weren't hard but she could tell they hurt. Chloe couldn't do anymore.

Cynthia's legs trembled has she sobbed into the cushion. Then she felt tender kisses and tears on shoulders. Then Chloe whispered to her. Then the kisses went to her ass cheeks that were still on fire and knees had parted. Then she felt tender stroking across her thigh and through her pussy lips. Cynthia's orgasm hit her like a freight train as the fingers rubbed her engorged clit.

Cynthia bolted forward on to Liz and her legs shot out straight. She jerked with spasms her hips pressing into the sofa. Cynthia thought she would pass out, she had never had an orgasm that intense.

After Cynthia finished riding her orgasm Chloe commanded them to the bedroom. She told them to call it the 'Play Room' during these times now. Liz leading the way then Cynthia.

Chloe laid Cynthia on the bed, then moved her arms above her head as Liz placed cuffs on her wrists. Liz attached the cuffs to a small brass loop on the new leather padded room addition. Cynthia was trembling now, fearful of what was to come.

Liz was commanded to place her hands behind her, she felt the cuffs close on her wrists. Then was told to stand over Cynthia, Chloe placed Liz where she wanted Liz. Liz then was told to kneel, that placed her aroused pussy over Cynthia's face. Her cuffs were attached to the same loop. This caused Liz's arms to straighten behind her just above her ass.

"Are my pets comfortable?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Liz answered as Cynthia nodded.

"Good. I have already promised one pet pleasure, so the other will receive her punishment. Forty four if my memory serves me, but then the other pet has earned forty four too." Chloe stated flatly.

Chloe watched as they both shook now. Then announced she was thirsty and would return and left.

Liz could feel Cynthia's head tilt and raise pushing her nose through her moist sex lips. Cynthia seemed insatiable even with that threat hovering over them. Then her tongue darted out. Liz opened her legs and lowered herself forcing Cynthia's head back on the bed. Liz titled her pelvis and Cynthia's mouth latched on to her engorged clitoris, her tongue swirling around it. Liz knew she would orgasm soon and if caught punished, at that moment she didn't care.

Chloe returned to the room with a tray of water bottles. She set the tray down making noise. Liz's head snapped up with a look of fear.

"Mistress please, no. Please I.. I.. " Liz said gasping her eyes starting to flutter. Liz's orgasm built past stopping it.

Chloe moved quickly grabbing the leather strap she had brought with her. She grabbed Liz's hair pulling her head up and struck once on each breast. Then one strike across Cynthia's tummy.

Liz's eyes shot open extremely wide has her pelvis bucked. Then her eyes shut tight as her face contorted. Her body started trembling every where.

"Gaw...d! Oh...!" Liz bellowed out her voice trembling in a high pitch. Then a long trembling deep moan.

Cynthia never removed her mouth, just kept applying suction and twirling. Then swallowing as fast as she could as Liz's cum flowed over her face. Chloe stung her one more time.

Chloe drove two fingers into Cynthia's very wet tunnel curling her fingers and wiggling rapidly. Cynthia's pelvis shot up ward as her back arched and dropped back. Then she squirmed in the bed has those fingers drove in and out and wiggling driving her into another orgasm. Cynthia could still feel the sting on her tummy.

Chloe moved quickly on Liz pushing her back and unclasping her from the wall. Liz fell on to Cynthia as they both undulated in to each other. Chloe rolled Liz off of Cynthia and watched.

Chloe watched smiling to herself for a plan well executed. Her two pets finally quit their spasms and twitching, Liz sat up gathering herself kneeling in the bed facing Chloe head lowered.

"Please Mistress, please, don't punish her, it was me, it was me, punish me." Liz pleaded.

"Cynthia, did Liz do this to you?" Chloe demanded sternly.

Cynthia shook her head no rapidly.

"Then you did this!" Chloe said sharply. "and she is lying to me to protect you!"

Cynthia nodded quickly. Chloe reached and unclasped her from the wall and removed her cuffs. Then she heard the slap of leather striking skin twice and Liz call out.

"See how she protects still!" Chloe said sternly and loud.

Cynthia felt for Liz and wrapped her arms around Liz then kissing her face and cheeks and neck and hugging Liz. Then she lowered her face in to Liz's lap pushing her ass in the air and slapped it. Then she rose and signed before, weeping in Liz's lap.

'Forty four, now, tonight, I will never hurt Liz like that again, never'.

Chloe stepped around to Liz and told Cynthia to kneel. Then she kissed Liz tenderly at first on the lips. Then after a long heated kiss she turned to Cynthia and kissed her the same, even tasting Liz's cum.

Chloe removed Liz's cuffs and declared punishment over and a clean slate. Cynthia had now learned how dangerous her actions were and how much Liz cared about her.

Then Chloe passed out the water and whiskeys all hands were freed.

Cynthia finally understood as they talked, texted and drank. Then Cynthia faced Chloe and Chloe looked at Cynthia they both smiled, they came to visit once again.

That warm loving feeling filled the room even Liz made a remark about the feeling.

Chapter 22

There was just one more item to check off, for Cynthia and Liz. They drank another round feeling the slight buzz and played with Mistress. Then Liz produced a covering.

"Please Mistress, our gift to you." Liz begged and she placed the blind fold on a now naked Chloe.

With her sight gone Chloe felt the four hands stroking her every where. Chloe was loving the attention and feelings those hands produced. Then cuffs circled her wrists and locked them together, then she was laid down and her arms drawn over her head. Chloe heard the clasp snap shut on the brass ring. Chloe didn't fear her two pets, only felt their love.

She felt Cynthia's lips on her breasts as Liz's lips pressed against hers. Chloe let her lips part as Liz pressed in and their tongues met, in a passionate kiss.

Chloe felt a hand sliding to her mound and cleft, then dip through her puffy engorged labia stroking her clitoris. Then fingers slid in her wet tunnel, Chloe let out a soft moan, then they left.

Liz broke their kiss and slipped those two fingers in Chloe's mouth, as her legs were parted with no resistance. Chloe sucked the fingers then gasped arching her head back clinging to the fingers. She let out an audible moaning mm...?

Chloe could feel that red curly hair between her legs and the tongue dancing in her pussy lips. She was about to orgasm when the tongue stopped and a thumb went to the top of her cleft. It pushed up and pulled her clitoral hood back and a warm breath blew across her exposed clitoris.

Liz straddle Chloe's breasts then slid forward, a tuft of hair dragged across her chin. She could smell the heady aroma of arousal from Liz.

Then a lightning bolt hit Chloe as that warm breath changed to a wiggly tongue and suction. The tuft of hair was drawn up to her nose and warm cleft lips pressed to her mouth. Chloe opened her mouth and tongued through those lips. The taste was intoxicating and she was climaxing. Chloe duplicated what that tongue was doing down below. Then fire consumed her spreading from between her legs upward, as the one in head, raced downward.

They crashed together.

Chloe screamed but it was muffled by that pussy thrashing on her mouth. Chloe's body bucked and thrashed about but Liz held on for that ten second rodeo ride. Then Chloe went still her mouth now free she just moaned and with spasms as did Liz. Chloe went where she thought she never would, she turned left.

Cynthia moved upward and captured Chloe's mouth and kissed deeply tasting Liz's cum in Chloe's mouth. Then she licked her lips, chin, and even her throat.

They rested for awhile then Chloe was unclasped from the wall and sat up still woozy, a drink bottle placed in her cuffed hands. Chloe drank it down quickly. Chloe heard Liz say she would be right back, then gentle hands caressing her and lips giving little kisses. Liz returned and gave Chloe another bottle, this one stronger with whiskey as Chloe sipped it, in her blinded state.

"Thank you my pets that was.. was indescribable." Chloe said.

"Mistress, it is not finished yet." Liz said with a quick kiss.

Liz snatched the bottle from Chloe and pushed back again, restraining her to the wall. Before she could say much of anything a set of bare pussy lips was on her mouth and her feet were pushed to her ass.

Chloe smelled that heady aroma and opened her mouth sucking in those bare lips of her first pet. Her knees were up and spread apart as a finger stroked through her cleft, then took a dive in her wet tunnel. It curled and stroked gently hitting that perfect spot.

Chloe began sucking and tonguing furiously as her orgasm built, then it was gone has she began to tremble. Chloe's muffled plead was answered with it being reinserted, with another. These two did the same thing, started then stopped. Then it repeated almost there, then gone to be reinserted again with an addition. Chloe wanted to explode.

Chloe felt Cynthia's thigh's and ass shaking then Cynthia bared down and her pussy bucked against her chin. Cynthia's orgasm wet Chloe's mouth and chin. Then those damn fingers left her again.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers