Her Ghosts Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cyn, you said you know about my ghosts. Why do you think I have ghosts?" Chloe asked.

Cynthia hesitated before explaining it was something she had known of since childhood. That some times she hears their voices, but mostly she feels them and they can feel her.

Cynthia tried to explain that it is one of her heightened senses, the feeling of things around her.

'It is like with you and your lover, when he is here, you can feel him. I know because I feel you, feel him and I feel them too. Chloeie, what you can not touch physically, you can feel at a different level. He and his friends, or parents? will always be with you until that time you are together again'.

That stunned Chloe for a few moments as she thought of about it. She had those feelings many times when Bobbie was still alive, she even told Bobbie of her aberrations. Then when he died those feelings around her increased.

"Cynthia can you teach me to heighten my sense of feeling." Chloe asked.

'Yes, I think I can if you really want. Chloe, not to frighten you, but, he is here with us, now'.

"I see Cynthia, but..." Chloe started then felt her skin prickle and a loving warm feeling flow through her body. She gasped a little. He was..here. Chloe became slightly nervous, almost shaking and quiet.

Cynthia giggled then smiled. She told Chloe being blind you begin to feel your surroundings also. She texted.

'You know his feel. The others you have, you will learn to know their own feel. Be patient and accepting to them'.

"Alright I will try. Now that I know about you and your, or our, ability we must move on to another topic, a very sensitive one. We must talk of the Mistress."

Cynthia then became nervous, she had some good things going for herself. She hoped she hadn't messed it up telling Chloe about Mistress. Cynthia was sure she fucked up the other night and Chloe had an idea who Mistress was now.

'I don't think I should talk about Mistress any more, Chloe it might not be good for me, if Mistress finds out'. Cynthia texted.

"You will talk about Mistress, Cyn, it is very important. I don't want to see my good friend hurt." Chloe stated.

Cynthia feigned shaky fingers and texted she can't, Mistress will punish her.

"I have already spoke to the Mistress." Chloe stated blandly.

Chloe sipped her wine and watched Cynthia.

Cynthia gasped has her mouth dropped open. Her face reddened and she lowered her head. She knew she had to be cautious here now. She had to gain control. She knew that Chloe might see through her lie.

Chloe could read her body language and she saw Cynthia go into a relaxed body position.

"Cyn can you tell me how it happened? Do you remember?" Chloe asked her.

Cynthia slumped a little more then texted hesitantly.

'One time I was really sad and Mistress touched me, on the face and head. Then she kissed my cheek telling me it would be alright, I would find some one, a man. The next time she held me in her arms on a sofa and it felt good, when she stroked my face and kissed my cheeks. Then the third time she kissed my lips and touched my... Please Chloe I can't'.

Chloe knew how Liz was, a bit touchy-feely, when some one needed comforting. It was never sexual. Liz had done that many times with her. Chloe wasn't believing the last part now.

Chloe waited and waited. She moved to get more wine thinking of what would be Cynthia's next move in the game. The screen lit up has Cynthia's shoulders slumped like in depression. She gave Cynthia the wine.

'Chloe, could you hold me. I don't want to think of Mistress right now. Please'.

Chloe smirked and told her yes she would and sat next to her.

Cynthia was believing she was going to win in this game of cat and mouse. Dr. Stone only needed the right nudge in the right direction, maybe a gentle push from here to there. Chloe would have to be different.

They sat on the couch and Cynthia laid hard into Chloe her head nestled on her shoulder her face in the nape of Chloe's neck. Chloe eventually leaned over as she cradled Cynthia in her arms. Chloe could feel her warm breath on her skin and began stroking Cynthia's back. Then the seduction started.

"We should get to bed Cyn, I need to work tomorrow." Chloe said.

Just like that Cynthia was shut down, she was frustrated now, almost angry. Cynthia tried one last ditch effort sliding her hand high on Chloe's leg under the dress leaning in for a kiss.

"Please sweetie, I have to work tomorrow. I..I..don't, can't do this. I told you before." Chloe feigned a plead.

Chloe played out the rope, leaving just enough submissive tone in her voice. Cynthia took the bait. Cynthia pressed it a little farther.

Chloe rose up from the sofa and pulled Cynthia up too, she got Cynthia's overnight bag and went to the bedrooms.

Chloe stopped at her room, she watched Cynthia almost defiantly go in to her room. Chloe smirked.

"OK. sweetie, I suppose it will be alright." Chloe told her timidly. "Let me go lock up and set the alarms."

Chloe was wondering what the next move would be.

Chloe came back into the room and Cynthia was rummaging in her overnight bag still dressed. The bed covers had been turned down. Chloe asked if she needed help and Cynthia straightened up and motioned her over.

Facing Chloe she motioned she wanted help with the dress. Chloe smirked to herself and helped her remove the dress and bra, she placed them on a chair.

Cynthia smiled and motioned her back to her and began removing Chloe's dress and bra. She stroked Chloe's body lightly as she did. Chloe placed those on the chair and side glanced to see Cynthia slip on a night shirt and remove her panties. She stood back in front of Cynthia.

Cynthia smiled to herself. She pulled Chloe on to the bed, doing her giggle like a teenager. They were both on their knees when Cynthia wrapped her arms around Chloe and kissed her neck.

Cynthia then started playfully tickling Chloe causing her to giggle and laugh.

Cynthia pushed Chloe down and straddled her stomach. Chloe could feel Cynthia's warm sex on her skin. She took her hands and slid them up Chloe's body to her arms, then her hands. Pinning her hands, then she leaned down seeking Chloe's lips, finding them she gently kissed them. Then her kissed turned more passionate, then lustful.

Chloe didn't resist at first but as the kiss turned lustful she tried to break it. Cynthia persisted on and soon Chloe submitted to it. She went along with it, it was just a kiss. But Chloe was becoming aroused and she couldn't deny it.

Cynthia took her next move, she moved to Chloe's breast and nipples. Kissing and sucking on Chloe's nipples.

"Please, don't, I can't...I shouldn't." Chloe breathed out heavily.

Cynthia smiled to herself thinking 'Yes you can and you will'.

Cynthia released Chloe's hands to fondle Chloe's breast. She pinched a nipple and Chloe's hand went under a pillow when she jerked from the sensation. She looked and smiled, then moaned has the other nipple was pinched.

Chloe moved as quick as lightning, throwing Cynthia off balance then jumped from the bed.

Cynthia was shocked and surprised. She cast her hands around the bed, then stilled and listened.

Chloe was behind her standing next to the bed. She moved silently and slid a drawer open taking out what she wanted. Cynthia heard the drawer slide and turned, confused now.

Cynthia heard a whooshing sound to her left for a moment, then she felt the sting on her hand. She fell forward on her knees and arms holding her hand. Then anger filled her face as she raised to her hands. She listened intently.

There was no whoosh this time as her other hand began to sting, just the sound of something striking it.

"Want more?" Chloe asked.

Cynthia fumed, her face red with anger. Then that whooshing sound, but, no sting. She waited then she calmed. She was still angry, and still thinking. She started to move off the bed.

"Stay right where you are!" Chloe growled out.

Cynthia froze and went back to her position. Chloe was to her left. She felt the bed move, she dove to her left expecting to grapple a body. Chloe laughed just inches from her.

"Back to where you were...slave!"

Cynthia was furious now, but Chloe did have an advantage, at this time. She moved back to where she thought she had been.

"Lay on your back! my love." Chloe demanded.

Cynthia did what was commanded but that 'my love' confused her. Cynthia felt her hand being grasped and jerked over her head, then it was bound to something. She reached out to struggle only to be struck. Then the other hand was bound, she was immobile to a point.

"I will be the Mistress now...of both you!" Chloe commanded

sternly. "You lied to me Cynthia and I almost ruined her. Don't you ever lie to me again! She cares about you! maybe even loves you! She protected you from me!"

There was a loud slap and sting across her thighs. Then another.

Cynthia's tears flowed from stings first, then anger. Then from not realizing what could have happened, until now. Only wanting her own desires met. She did care deeply about her doctor, she didn't think any harm would come of it. Dr. Stone seemed to like it.

Then she felt something solid drop on her stomach. Then another sharp sting on her thigh. Her body jerked, she would have screamed out if could, if she was able.

"Going to.. fuck me.. into submission, my pet?" Chloe asked in a soft sneering voice.

Cynthia face turned red, but she remembered the command and nodded yes. She lost her standing as the Mistress, she had been beaten.

Cynthia could only wait to see what the punishment might be. She had lost the control, and now instead of giving she had to receive, although she had never had to give out any.

Then she felt her pussy being stroked, then a harsh slap. It hurt, but felt different too, then a a finger stroked through her labia to her tunnel sliding up to her clitoris, she gasped. She heard Chloe chuckle at her, causing her face to redden more. She was wet, very wet.

"What am I going to do with you?" Chloe asked.

Then the bindings were released. Cynthia sat up and the strap-on slid to her lap. Chloe cradle in her arms, soothing her, whispering punishments to her if her commands were not followed. Cynthia nodded acknowledgment to all of it. Then again a command.

Cynthia took the strap-on and affixed to herself and proceeded to complete her.., previous plan, as commanded. Chloe let that plan finish, receiving the most. While Cynthia was left wanting, but still enjoying this.

Chloe for some reason couldn't explain to herself why she allowed it, only that her lust had become undeniable right then. Chloe was going to have to search deep in herself now about this. She couldn't believe she found that much pleasure in it.

"Maybe I will let you have your pleasure next time, my pet." Chloe said flatly. She stroked Cynthia's cheek tenderly. Then they went to bed, Cynthia signed one last time for the night.

'Thank you, Mistress'.

Chapter 19

Chloe awoke to the alarm, stretching her arms and legs. She rolled to her side and gazed at that curly mop of hair.

She shook Cynthia awake and told her it was shower time and to be quick. They both showered together and dressed. Quick breakfast and coffee, they were on the road. Chloe dropped Cynthia off at her apartment, seeing her in and left for the office.

The office closed and Chloe made a stop on the way home. She had what she wanted and it should be an hour and a half until Liz arrived.

Chloe ate a quick dinner and settled on the sofa in her sweat pants and top, with some red wine. She closed her eyes and stilled herself to just feel. It wasn't long when she felt her.

"Is it about what I am doing?" She asked.

The feeling changed and Chloe's skin formed goose bumps.

"I care about them, Moms, deeply, I need to make sure they don't get hurt or hurt each other." Chloe said. "It is why I do this."

Then she was gone as the door bell rang and Chloe let Liz in it was 6: 15 pm. Chloe offered drinks and asking if she had dinner yet as Liz set an over sized woman's bag in a chair.

Liz seemed to be in more business mode, but accepted a drink.

"Ms. Anderson..." Liz started.

"Mistress. You were fifteen minutes late." Chloe stated sternly.

Liz sucked air in sharply and stared at Chloe. Chloe glared back, she needed another answer.

"Mistress. What can I do to make this right.. I don't want to lose every thing. I was stupid I am willing to do what ever it takes. Money, what?" Liz said.

"Your money I don't need. Answers to why someone of your position would do such a thing, and why me that day." Chloe said sternly. Chloe wanted an answer to some thing.

"Liz.. are you bisexual by any chance? I figured out you are a Submissive." Chloe asked.

Liz didn't answer right away, she lowered her head and slumped her shoulders.

"Answer me! are you, or not, bisexual." Chloe demanded.

"Yes, Mistress I am." Liz said timidly.

"And does your husband know?" Chloe spoke sharply.

"No, he doesn't know, at least I don't think he does."Liz said. Her head still lowered, she fidgeted slightly. What if Chloe would tell her husband, what happens then.

"Why me then, did you think I was like you?" Chloe asked.

"Partly, Mistress, maybe. I didn't mean for it to go that far. You are very attractive and.. and I lost myself wanting you. I was using the role play to try to break a barrier for you. That was all. I felt we were close friends, and... But, you didn't attempt to stop the session or me. I didn't want to stop. It will never happen again. I am sorry Mistress." Liz said.

Chloe reached out stroked Liz's hair, Liz shied away.

"No, I did not stop you. I was going to at one point. I don't know why I didn't. Safety of our friendship maybe, my caring about you, I don't know exactly. So I put blame on myself too. Liz I won't tell your husband, about any of your secrets, that is between you and him." Chloe said.

Liz breathed a sigh of relief for a moment and waited.

"Do you know Cynthia knew what we did in the office?" Chloe told her.

Liz gasped and stared then told Chloe she didn't know that. Chloe then asked if her and Cynthia had sex in the office that day. Liz lowered her head.

"Did you or not!" Chloe asked sternly.

"Yes..Mistress.. we did." came back a whispering reply.

It seemed out of the blue and totally out of nature for Chloe when walked over to Liz. She grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled back sharply. Liz's jaw dropped open as her throat stretched, fear set in her eyes looking into Chloe's angry face.

"You will never ever do that again! Bitch! I will take you to the authorities. Then I will make you regret it! Do you understand me!" Chloe yelled at Liz.

"Yes Mistress." Liz said through her sobs.

"How many are there!" Chloe yelled at her.

"Two Mistress, just Cynthia and you." Liz sobbed. "Mistress? Will you allow me to explain.. Cynthia, how it happened."

Chloe released her grip on Liz saying. "Please do." with a sneer.

Liz began explaining Cynthia's mother brought her to her fearing she was having an emotional break down or mental issue. The first ten sessions went normal but then she began to have caring feelings Cynthia. She is quite intelligent and witty and attractive. Then one session setting on the couch she held Cynthia in her arms trying to tell her be patient, she will find someone. Liz explained she went to kiss her cheek rubbing her back, Cynthia turned and their lips touched. Cynthia held the back of Liz's head, kissed her deeply passionately. Liz said her bisexual nature took over and Cynthia took control of her from there. Cynthia became her other Mistress, but only on appointment days. Liz said she try to stop it but Cynthia texted her, 'Who would people believe, who would her mother believe'.

Chloe laughed looking at her pet. Liz turned red and cringed.

"So Cynthia, my first pet, is a seductress and extortionist too. How interesting she has become." Chloe said.

"Your first pet, Mistress?" Liz asked in shock.

Chloe began to tell how she figured it all out, how Cynthia had lied to her. How when she mentioned the Mistress, Liz denied it. Then when she demanded a drink Liz submissively got the drinks then when she took her panties she was certain of it. The bisexual thing she wasn't sure of until now.

Chloe took the panties from her pants pocket and gave them back to Liz. Liz looked at them seeing the dried spot in the gusset. She wiped her tears on them.

"Now my sweet submissive pet, did you bring your punishment?" Chloe asked.

Liz said yes and went to her bag and brought it to the sofa. She took a neck collar out first, then softened wrist cuffs. The next items were a strap-on dildo, then a flogger.

Chloe stared in amazement. She didn't know what to do then. She picked up each item looking at them. For a few moments Liz watched her new Mistress, then she moved.

Liz removed her heels and stood with out command, then turned her back and removed blouse and pants. Bra and panties came next and she turned with her head lowered. Her hands in front of her covering her sex. Her thirty seven year old five foot five figure being taken in by her Mistress.

Chloe had always thought Liz was attractive even if she did have a few extra pounds. Liz is what some would call plump but it was more curvy, with full breasts that sagged just slightly. Her tummy protruded slightly but didn't sag and her mound and thighs, fleshy. Chloe picked up the flogger and dragged the leather strands through her hand.

"How many strikes for being late tonight my pet, and where?" Chloe asked.

"One for each minute Mistress." Came the reply. "Any where, usually back of thighs, ass, or breasts."

Liz could tell this was new to her Mistress, a virgin Mistress.

Chloe now knew Liz had a definite kink, she didn't realize how much though. Liz seems to know even what punishment to receive.

She ordered Liz to raise her hands behind her head, then she remembered her dream. Chloe could see Liz's nipples stiffen, was Liz getting aroused Chloe questioned.

"How many for calling so late the other night?" Chloe demanded.

Liz's eyes went wide, then she squeaked out thirty, maybe, as fear set in her eyes. Then a tear slid down her cheek. Liz had never taken that many, that would be forty five in all at one time.

Chloe raised the flogger and twirled it, playing with it listening to the sound it made. Then she stepped forward.

Liz closed her eyes then shuddered has the lifeless strands contacted her breasts and nipples, they dragged gently back and forth. Liz moaned. Chloe slid her left hand fingers through Liz's cleft bringing them back wet. Chloe grinned at the revelation.

Chloe hesitated, knowing she may not be able to do this.

"I don't think I can do this Liz, not yet, I am not prepared." Chloe said. "I don't know if I want to."

Liz began begging loudly, Chloe turned and struck once suddenly. The sound of Liz's shriek and her covering her breasts was more than Chloe could stand. She threw the flogger to the sofa, she cradle her new pet.

Liz breathed heavily, whimpering, tears sliding down her cheek. Now, Chloe also knew what the collar and cuffs were for. Chloe now questioned the idea of Mistress, could she be, for them.

"You will spend night here. Collect your things and put them in the bedroom." Chloe commanded, holding back emotions.

"Yes. Mistress." Liz replied.

Chloe poured whiskey for herself, as Liz gathered her things. Chloe followed her to her bedroom watching Liz's ass jiggle slightly. There Liz's clothes were hung and the bag set on a chair. Then they returned to the den, Chloe following Liz.

Liz's phone rang, it was her husband. Liz looked to Chloe pleading to Chloe and Chloe nodded. Chloe went to the kitchen and poured another whiskey and refilled hers, as Liz took seat on the sofa. Chloe handed the drink to Liz as she heard Liz say 'Maybe I am' and giggle. Chloe gave a silent signal 'I will be in the bedroom' and left her to talk to her husband.