Her Ghosts Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" Chloe called out.

Chloe's legs were then drawn up to wards the ceiling and her ankles grasped by Cynthia and spread. Fingers entered her tunnel again, the three sliding in so slowly.

Chloe bucked her hips trying to drive them in faster, but, then she felt her self being stretched as a fourth one entered too. Soon they were all deep in side and a thumb lightly brushing her clitoris. Chloe needed to cum, she was so close, she begged.

Chloe felt Cynthia release an ankle and lean forward, feeling her way upward to her hands. Then she was free from the wall, but not her tormentors.

Cynthia's position changed now she was behind Chloe's head grasping her ankles and pulling back. This caused Chloe's as to rise off the bed slightly. Chloe's cuffed hands could reach her own self now.

"Need more Mistress, want more." Liz's voice taunted sultrily.

"Yes...please." Chloe moaned out.

Then she felt a slap on each ass cheek, as the sting came Chloe's orgasm almost did too.

Then Chloe felt a cold sensation on her swollen pussy. It ran down in to her tunnel and ass across her anus. Then those fingers, one, then two, then three, four then a couple of strokes in and out. Chloe was ready to climb the walls and scream. She was panting hard reaching for those fingers, and orgasm, then she froze still.

Those four fingers seemed to have some thing with them. She could feel the stretch and the cuffs coming off and lights back on. Chloe was breathing deep and grunting.

Chloe's head lulled back over Cynthia's leg as she moaned her arms limp. Her orgasm was different this time steady building she felt the intruder ease in deeper, the stretching. It seemed like a roller coaster ride.

Chloe felt it move deeper then suddenly she was filled like never before, an orgasm tore through her.

"Fuck...!" Chloe said in a low guttural tone.

Chloe sucked in a deep breath, then a groaning moan.

Then this thing began to draw back out. She grabbed for it as she looked down at herself she couldn't catch it as her back arced. Then it went back in and it moved it seemed to twist touching everything inside of her.

Chloe raised herself to look and for grabbed it. She only found Liz's wrist to grab. Then an overpowering orgasm swept through her as her eyes rolled up and she gasped. She fell to her back limp, on the bed for a moment. Then her hands grabbing sheets, then she half twisted grabbing Cynthia.

Chloe's hips bucked up and down on there own, her mind swept away. It was moving again, short in and out strokes with rhythm. She clung to Cynthia, Chloe heard one last thing.

"Ride it sweet love, Sweet Mistress."

Ride it Chloe did, wave after wave of orgasm. Chloe's legs trembled and shook, her cum squirted as that intruder slid from her. Chloe's tunnel was clenching and releasing over and over. Then it entered again and repeated and then left her.

Chloe's body undulated and vibrated then she would still, then it would start again.

Chloe was slowing, she could hear her self moan. Then Cynthia touched Chloe's neck and down to her breasts. It began again but not as intense, but it caused almost the same affects. Finally Chloe just laid there not moving breathing shallow. Then her breathing changed to long relaxed breathing.

Liz and Cynthia entertained themselves a while longer as Mistress slept. Then they all slept in one sweaty exhausted pile. They didn't even notice.

Chloe reflected on her life the next day as she nursed her tenderness.

The past three years of how this strange path came about. She misses Bobbie dearly yet, but he is still with her in her heart, dreams, and home.

The three finally ended that day with one more trip to the Play Room. Chloe stayed side lined but handed out what Mistress's pets wanted for that day. Liz got what she wanted and Cynthia just wanted little tastes. Chloe just wanted their loving hugs and kisses.

****

Chloe didn't try to find a man long term. Some were really good guys and worth long term. But Chloe liked her new sexuality and loved her friends dearly. She would entertain the men and send them on their way, well her and sometimes Cynthia, just for their pleasure.

Liz and Cynthia would act out on occasion to keep the slate from being empty. The three would find time to play when ever possible in the Play Room.

They... came and stayed for awhile that night, relishing in the feelings of love and caring in the house as that pile of bodies slept. They will always be around, like the 'Force'.

Who were they to judge, they were just ghosts anyway.

No one really believes in them... , right?