All Comments on 'Her Governess Ch. 02'

by GobLean

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
UnrighteousUnrighteousabout 4 years ago

I wish we had a bit more time before dofus return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was enjoying

I love the story and your writing. I'm not liking the direction. Personally I dislike nonconsent/ reluctance category where it looks like this heading. Please don't make it awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
chad angle...

I get why you have the Chad return thing but I fear it is really just a distraction in a story of this kind that is more character focused than plot-centric. Hope that doesn't become too big and fear it will. Seeing development/evolution of the main chars would be better. This story was very good but chapter a bit slow/repetitive. Hope to see some character growth on both sides without the obvious Chad kidnaps/she rescues (or Ashley escapes) /Chad gets his comeuppance trope that I fear is coming. Meeting Kara's friends was a welcome change of scenery and allowed you to cut the constant intensity of their dom/sub thing a bit. It might have felt too intense (not that Kara was intense, just the writing I mean.) Overall a pleasure...

ontsurtontsurtabout 4 years ago

I thoroughly enjoy the insight into the process from the submissives side.

It adds depth to the previous chapter while further elaborating .

Introducing physical intimacy through her perspective also ensures that an no point I as a reader would question consent.

I noticed another comment on pacing and repetition but I do not agree with that.

In my experience becoming familiar with something new is a thing of gently stretching the comfort zone.

What starts out as uncomfortable that way slowly becomes the new normal or even desired state.

In my opinion you reflect that well.

As for Chad. As others have commented his presence feels unwelcome.

That said, I think is is exactly as the protagonists feel so in that light I guess you could also say it's really well done.

What is my fear, and I think possibly also that echoed by others, is that new drama with chad might potentially distract from the drama of recovery from chad that is unfolding so lovely right now.

Obviously it's your story but I sincerely hope that his involvement will be limited to a short stint that allows both women to further grow. An emphasis of lessons learned if you will, possibly an opportunity for further acceptance as the story of care over abuse says vanilla friends from judging their kink negatively.

Anyway just my 2cts.

Thank you again for writing, this chapter too struck a cord and guessing by the other comments and number of voted I'd say I'm certainly not the only one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
y'all got the reading comprehension of a bowl of marbles

look chad's return to the story (which I also question the utility of) is clearly so he can force Kara out of the closet in a way that affirms her devotion to Ash. he's like, transparently about that, w/ a side order of just general headgames to introduce more tension into the relationship now that the "will they / won't they" is so cleanly resolved

(also good chapter, adorable)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comeuppance for Chad

Whilst I can understand that you need to bring Chad back into the story, but please let it be short and brief and get him back out of the story as quickly as possible. Maybe Kara can enlist the help of Harold and a few other doms to teach Chad a lesson especially as he must have embarrassed a lot of doms at the Masquerade with his behaviour and callous attitude towards his sub. Please just keep this story about Kara and Ashley and how they both develop and progress. Yes by all means get people like Harold involved to act as a mentor for Kara. But keep the story sane and l consensual.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just Great...

This went from a great looking story and now teeters on the edge of stupidity. Chad, the guy who runs when his slave almost dies on him is now painted by the author as some kind of computer whiz-kid, hell bent on revenge and world domination no doubt.

Do us the readers a real favor and dump him to the curb as quickly as you can, so we can get back to the real story. Just what the heck were you thinking?

GobLeanGobLeanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Again, many thanks for the feedback!

I really appreciate those who took the time to vote, email or comment, so thank you all very much. It was interesting how Chad's reappearance was so disliked by almost everyone who commented. It's great to know your preferences. Chapter 3 coming soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Miss, may I have some more?

I was recently introduced to your writing and I'm loving it! This has such tenderness and really demonstrates submission vs just obeying. And in a way that my bi ass is needing a cute femme playmate. right. now.

-Ivy

SirColin77SirColin77about 4 years ago
Late to the party

I just read all the negative feedback, but from the start of chapter 2, I was wondering when Chad would show up. I knew he wasn’t going to walk away from his property. I do hope you get rid of him quickly and get back to the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow! again

This chapter is super hot! I looove the orgasm denial - but then, that's a kink of mine :-)

Ch. 1 is compelling reading, but not hot. It's perfect, though, just what it needs to be - hotness would have been way out of place there. Still, that didn't keep me from hoping things would pick up sexwise, and boy, have they ever. So yay!

The nature of Chad's reappearance gutted me. I was expecting to hear from him again, but only in a confrontation when they go to collect Ashley's stuff, or something equally over-and-done-with. In retrospect, though, the logic of the situation demands something along the lines of what's shaping up. Of *course* Chad's not going to give up without a fight, and being the little shit he is, of course he's going to fight as dirty as hell. I hope he gets squashed like a bug - but also that the squashing doesn't take up too much space, because I'm greedy, and instead of him being vile, I want as much of the delicious Kara/Ashley hotness as I can get.

As for Kara and Ashley, there are several foreshadowings of things I'm very, very looking forward to...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great but a few little knit picky things

This part was very good as well but I did have a small issue because I know collaring is a big step and shows ownership to a sub/slave but I felt as if the collar was more of a totem to help ash get through. So when you say Ashley's owner it knit picks at me. If you hadn't mentioned the part where Kara mentions that she is not her owner but her governess I would probably let it be. But that's all I can say about it not my favorite chapter but but necessary in a story

dogged1dogged1almost 4 years ago

Kara is turning out to be a great Mi, er, Governess. The intimacy between Kara and Ashley has me in tears in one moment, then pleasuring myself the next. Wonderfully steamy sex scene near the end. The Chad thing? Well, I'll trust you to resolve that.

EGRIEGRIalmost 4 years ago
The therapist

Since this story has been around for a while there have been a lot of comments that already express my opinion. I think the recovery and evolution of their relationship has been enjoyable and the story's primary appeal. Chad, as someone has already mentioned, seems to have changed 180 degrees from the escaping coward to a viable threat. His influence on the lives of these two women is hopefully brief and the consequences to him severe. The swing into a Non consent theme is hardly fatal to my interest but I hope Chad's role doesn't become primary for very long.

I like the mutual therapy of Kara and Ashley. Ashley's revelation that obedience was something you did, but submission was something you felt was an inflection point for real progress for this young woman.

When you publish something you won't satisfy everyone but it certainly seems you have the lions share of us eagerly looking for more. For me it is happily on to chapter 3 and beyond.

EllenshiEllenshialmost 4 years ago
Great story

I think it's a great story, I'm glad you didn't listen to the criticizing comments just for criticizing.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Very Interesting Development

Thought Chad would make an unfortunate appearance so we await with trepidation. Great writing again. Couple of little glitches that would have made it better for me but fantastic for a new writer.

eibirbeibirbalmost 4 years ago

The story is developing nicely. The author has a keen sense of the emotional space of both Governess and Ward.

The author had avoided the usual BDSM pain-fest and the self orientation in many people's mis-conception of the scene. Rather we see the selfless giving and receiving that is at the core of the relationship.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chad

I liked the story till Chad came back. I love the way that they both found there way and for me that is enough. So thanks for writing this beautiful tale about beautiful people.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Thought something like this might happen when you mentioned that Ashley has Chad's phone. Lovely and emotional moving story, but now I really look forward to Chad being dealt with one and for all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGobLean@GobLean
Just getting my feet wet. I hope my writing pleases people and leads to many "happy moments".

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES