Her Greatest Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nestled her lap as best as he could into his for the most thorough penetration their current position would allow. They both wanted to fully feel every last drop and inch of what was coming. His manhood remained fervent but steadfast in its continuing ravaging of her insides. He wasn't going to let it out until he could feel the instant where she wanted it most. Even as she struggled to remain upright, Tetra summoned the wherewithal to wink right in his eyes, a classic gesture from her that symbolized both their past and future together, both of which were coming together in this moment. With one last kiss shared between them, Link took in her innermost feelings and answered back with all of his own.

At the spark of his climax, Link's semen leapt forth within her in ropes upon ropes. The warmth and ferocity of his release was all Tetra needed to hit her own climax yet again, the undulations of which worked to ensure that not a single one of his shots failed to reach their objective. Her precious womb was thoroughly bathed in his essence of life. The hero's spunk firing within her was so potent she felt her own body being fully revitalized as if drinking in his very energy itself as he continued to pour it on. Filling her sacred core was the priority to Link, but they both wanted to see him keep on going. The spurts shooting out in relentless succession mixing with her fluids found their way out to pool between their laps and smear all over their groins, thighs and sheets to produce an odor that overtook the cabin. Even as his orgasm tapered off, Link was not quite ready to part ways with Tetra and laid down with her in a full-bodied hug once his manhood had completely relaxed itself if only until it would rise to claim her again.

The scent of their combined release and feeling of Link's sperm soaking within her belly were both so exquisite that Tetra did all she could to savor and memorize the sensation, but she couldn't turn her attention away from the one she had to thank for all of it, resting soundly by her side. The smile that had returned to her face was the sign of a hero's duties having been more than sufficiently performed. Regardless of how wild he could get, there was no one more ready for a gentle hug at any time than Link either. Snuggling with him like this rendered any recent misfortunes irrelevant and forgotten.

Laying by her side, his eyes opened up a crack to skim over her full naked form in all of its majesty. The only thing as personally fulfilling to look as her contented grin was the mixture of their essence spread across her groin. It was such a gratifying improvement over where he had first found her this night. Looking at her crotch, it was amazing just how little sign there was of what he just done to it apart from the gooey aftermath. He was reminded not only of how far and wide her womanhood would open for him but of how it did that only for him. Nothing else in this world would ever reach the places he reached and feel what he felt. It was only fitting as there wasn't anyone else he would go that far for. Even now, as her sorrows seemed to have been completely soothed, he still awaited the chance to bring even greater joy to her.

Surprisingly, what Tetra wanted most now was his hand. She grabbed each wrist and interlocked her fingers with his, staring into his eyes which she loved as much as any emerald and his blonde hair which was finer than gold. Gazing down, she recalled a member not only as fiery red as any ruby and rock hard as any diamond but delivered to her his essence that was as wonderfully pearly white as any pearl itself. All that she lost in that cave was right back in her hands with him, and no matter what loot she may or may not find in the future, she knew that he was the greatest treasure she was ever going to have.

12