MJ Needs Spider-Man

Story Info
Set after the events of No Way Home, MJ longs for Spider-Man.
1.6k words
3.91
2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set after the events of Spider-Man: No Way Home.

MJ sat in her college dorm room, laughing with Ned as they worked on their group project together. Life had been good lately, with good friends and good grades. But deep down, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing.

Ever since arriving at college, MJ had been plagued by a strange longing for something or someone that she couldn't quite place. She would catch glimpses of Spider-Man swinging through the city, and her heart would ache with a sense of familiarity that she couldn't explain.

She knew it was illogical to long for someone she couldn't even define, but there was something about the feeling that called out to her. She found herself spending hours scrolling through the internet, searching for any trace of the hero known as Spider-Man.

She had had 'celebrity crushes' before, but this felt different. She longed for Spider-Man. Laying on her bed, MJ felt that familiar warmth between her legs. Reaching down, she unbuttoned her jeans and slid her fingers under her panties.

Thoughts of Spider-Man were running through her head, and she could feel herself getting wet as she started to circle her own clit.

"Mmmmh" She let out a soft groan as she imagined Spider-Man kissing her on the lips. She wanted him to grasp her, lift her up and swing her across the city.

She slid two fingers into her tight, wet pussy and started to digitally fuck herself, while beginning to squirm on her bed. She imagined Spider-Man groping her tight ass, and sucking her breasts. With her other hand, she began to play with her nipples. Running her fingers across her areolas, causing her goosebumps and tingles of electricity across her body.

Intensely MJ started to rub her clit, now impatiently wanting to release the tension. Her breathing began to fasten, and her back arched. She was almost there...

"Oh Peter!" She yelled, as her whole body shook with pleasure.

Peter? She thought. Where did that come from? She didn't really know any Peters. As her body started to relax, the thought of this mysterious Peter troubled her.

####

Doctor Strange had been poring over spellbooks for hours, trying to figure out how to repair a new crack in the Multiverse, which had reappeared after the recent events involving Spider-Man. As he was deep in concentration, a strange sensation washed over him, as if someone was trying to reach out to him.

Curious, Doctor Strange followed the pull of magic to a small apartment in New York City. As he entered, he found a young girl sitting on the bed, her eyes wide as she looked up at him in shock.

"Who are you? How did you get here?" MJ asked, her voice trembling.

"I am Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme," he replied calmly. "And I sensed that you have something to do with the crack in the Multiverse."

The girl looked even more surprised at his words, as if she had been keeping a secret from him. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," she stammered, her eyes darting around the room nervously.

Doctor Strange studied her carefully, sensing the truth in her words. "I believe you," he said softly. "But something about you is connected to the crack, and I need your help to restore balance to the Multiverse. What where you doing at 2:47pm today?"

MJ blushed, realising that that was the time she had been pleasuring herself. Strange saw this hesitation.

"Now please Miss, it is vital that we are honest. The very fate of the cosmos might be at stake."

"I don't want to say, it's personal."

"Whatever you were doing, it caused a shift in the Cosmos, we need to recreate it in order to...."

"I was masturbating!" She blurted out.

Strange was embarrassed.

"Oh." He said. "I'm so sorry, but intense physical feelings have been known to cause magical anamolies. It very likely is what caused the disturbance. We need to repeat the events."

There was awkward silence. MJ was mortified.

"What, now?! With you watching?". MJ could not believe this, starting to panic.

"Yes, now. I don't need to watch you, but I should be in the same room. Please, be assured, this is required and not some kind of perversion. I'm also a Doctor.... if that helps." Strange said lamely.

Strange knew this 18 year old girl was attractive, but he was genuinely trying to get to the bottom of this issue, and quickly.

"Please, begin as soon as you're comfortable, and try to recreate the events as accurately as possible." Strange turned around so as to not face the young woman, and to give her a modicum of privacy.

MJ was starting to get excited. She was horribly embarrassed but she knew something was wrong. She felt it at the time when she said the name Peter. She was also aware of this tall, dark handsome stranger. She had heard of Doctor Strange, and knew he had a big role with the Avengers.

She lay on her bed, and tried to remember what she was doing. She began thinking of Spider-Man and her heart began to beat quicker. Even though Strange was in the room with her, she still felt aroused. If she was honest, even more so. She began to play with her pussy again, and let out a soft moan.

Strange heard the moan and despite himself felt a little passion. She was a stunning girl after all, she has a slender figure with model-like proportions and radiant skin that appeared flawless.

MJ had a strikingly beautiful face with high cheekbones, full lips, and captivating hazel eyes that seemed to change colour. He felt himself being turned on, and noticed their was a bedside mirror that he could see the young goddess starting to pleasure herself.

There was something happening in the atmosphere around them. Strange could feel it. An electricity that bought a sexual longing for a lost love. This must've have been what caused the breach.

Strange could see MJ begin to fondle her breasts, and could feel himself getting hard.

MJ was very wet and her body tingling with anticipation. She wanted Spider-Man, all she could think of was Spider-Man. His body, his lips, his cock. She needed more, and suddenly she saw Strange watching her via the mirror!

"Hey!" She yelled.

Strange was caught. "I'm sorry my dear, I gave into temptation. The energy is working, I can feel it. You need to keep going. I'll close my eyes."

MJ didn't feel violated like she thought she would. She was so horny and needed more. While Strange had his eyes closed, she slowly got off the bed and took off her clothes. She walked over to Strange, turned him around, and kissed him deep on the mouth.

Strange was taken aback but didn't fight it. The magic had them enchanted, and needing to expell the energy. Strange kissed MJ back passionately, his cock pressing hard against his pants, begging to be let go.

The two levitated in mid air, as MJ desperately started to undress Strange. Easier said than done when floating off the ground! MJ pulled off Strange's cape and shirt, revealing his chiselled chest. She pressed her small but perfect breasts against his chest, feeling the warmth and heartbeat of the Sorcerer. She gave him another kiss, as Strange groped her perfectly tiny ass, desperate to get a taste. MJ was undoing Strange's belt, and released Strange's large cock from his pants. She grinned at Strange, knowing that this was going to be great.

Now both completely naked, and still floating, MJ rotated around to be upside down, and took Strange's cock in her mouth. Strange gasped at the sensation as her perfect lips clasped against his fully erect dick.

Now at his eye level was MJ's glistening wet, shaved young pussy. He reached out and grapped her ass, pulling her cunt to his wanting lips and started eating her out hungrily.

MJ's let out a moan while her mouth was full of the sorcerer's cock, that moan itself vibrated up Strange's cock, causing him to moan with a face full of pussy.

Strange needed to fuck this girl right now, he turned MJ around as her lips left his cock with pop. MJ giggled, as Strange pinned her half up the wall. MJ reached down to his cock and guided it into her wanting pussy. Strange gasped at her warmth and tightness, and once inside started to pump her again and again.

The electricity and longing in the air was thick. The two lovers fucked, Strange getting deeper and deeper into MJ's cunt, while MJ giving strange a deep french kiss, tasting traces of herself on his mouth.

"I'm going to cum." She moaned in his ear. "Don't stop. Cum together."

Strange felt his balls tighten and getting ready to explode, and felt MJ's pussy tighten as she was about to explode. They both held their breath for what felt like an eternity before they both came, Strange shooting his seed into the teenagers cunt, and MJ vibrating in ecstasy on his cock.

The two suddenly looked at each other and said at the same time:

"Peter Parker is Spider-Man!" And they fell to the bed with a thud.

Strange withdrew his cock from the young woman and began to dress, wondering at how he crossed such a line. MJ now remembered Peter, and felt like she may have betrayed him.

But both of them, if they were honest, felt fucking fantastic.

"We have a lot to talk about, and a lot to do." Strange said.

*maybe to be continued?*