Her Hotel for the Wrestler Pt. 09

Story Info
Hot Latin Wrestler brings Sofia over the top.
996 words
3.75
2.3k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Adan (20 yrs.) is a Latino college wrestling champion. He stands at 5'9'' and had moved up to 184 lbs. He reached the heavy-weight division after bulking up before the season began. Adan had always been muscular with his broad shoulders and solid thighs. He steps onto the wrestling mat for his match. Two of his fingers adjust the head-gear as his jet-black hair sticks out.

It's an out-of-town wrestling meet on a January winter night. The college gym is packed with fans including Sofia (21 yrs.). She's a voluptuous red-head (38-24-34) who writes for her college internet-blog. Her hands hold up tiny binoculars to watch the competition from the bleachers. She's been following Adan with his golden-brown skin and cut muscles. He is of course aggressive on the mat.

Sofia wets her lips, "A Latin stud."

She steps down to the ground floor taking pictures of Adan. She never takes her eyes off of him. He always concentrates on his match, but Sofia catches his eye from the floor. He does a double-take and sees her tit cleavage.

The match is over and Adan is the winner. He steps off of the mat and bends over to breathe. His fingers undo the head-gear. He turns his head in the direction of Sofia. She smiles and waves him over. He stands up and strides toward her.

Adan carries the head gear over his fingers and flips his hair back. He sees her white tank-top underneath a partially open coat. Her deep cleavage is now up close and personal.

She says, "Hi, I'm Sofia. I write for a wrestling blog. Can I interview you?"

He answers in a deep voice, "Adan is my name. Sure."

She smiles, "I'll wait until after you shower or something."

He smiles too, "Okay."

Sofia leans back and pushes open the right side of her coat. Her huge areola and nipple shows through that tank-top. Both of his eyes grow big as he freezes for a second. She slowly pulls the coat back over.

Outside the college gym. Sofia leans against the wall with the coat hanging open. Her tank-top is pushed above both tits. Adan wears a thick sport jacket and jeans. Both of his hands grip her under-boobs to push up those nipples. His hair falls over the eyes. He sucks gently on the right nipple and then kisses over to the left nipple.

She whispers, "You're so hot Adan."

He answers, "Mm.. Mmm."

His lips cover the full nipple as the tongue flicks it up and down.

She says, "I got us a hotel room near campus."

He answers again, "Mmm.. Mmmm."

He keeps sucking on that nipple. His right fingers pinch the other nipple.

His mouth then lifts off of that nipple and he looks at her huge knockers.

He whispers in Spanish, "Magnifico" (magnificent).

Inside the hotel room. The long curtains are halfway open and the window is hit by pouring rain. Fog covers that window as the heater below runs on "high." The TV plays ESPN Spanish soccer and the volume has been turned down low.

The naked bodies of Sofia and Adan are on top of the bed. They're both in the doggy-style position. She leans on both hands as the red hair falls over her face. He kneels behind her firm buttocks with his hands gripping her shoulders.

His hair falls over the eyes as he looks down at his 6-inch cock. He's been thrusting all the way inside as his thick-black crotch hits her butt-cheeks. His hair also runs up his 6-pack abs.

There is a gentle "slap" after each powerful thrust as her butt-cheeks jiggle.

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap.!

Sofia responds, "Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh... G-Gawd... My-Gawd.!!"

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap.!!

Adan's mouth is dropped open as he watches his smooth brown shaft.

He says in his deep voice, "Muy Caliente" (so hot). "Muy Caliente."

Her huge tits jiggle.

Slap... Slap... Slap.!!

She screams, "Adan.! Adan.! Gawd.. Dammit.!!"

He whispers deeply, "Sí, Mi Amor" (yes baby). "Sí, Mi Amor."

Both of his hands keep gripping her shoulders.

He slows down his thrusts and watches his cock. He slowly pushes all the way inside and stops.

Adan explodes and grunts, "Uuh-Uuuhh.. Mmmmmmm.. Mmmmmmmm.. Mmmmmm.!!"

He slowly pulls out his cock. He leans over and both of his hands massage her butt-cheeks.

He whispers, "Muy Caliente" (so hot).

A few minutes later. Sofia lays on her back and Adan lays on her right side. His right hand grips a handful of her right tit. His mouth covers the nipple and part of her huge areola. He sucks and licks that nipple with a passion.

He says, "Mmmm.. Mmmm."

Sofa grips her left tit and nipple.

Adan's fore-finger and middle-finger are buried inside of her wet pussy. His left thumb presses against her clitoris.

Her lower back arches off of the bed. His touch surges through her body.

She screams in ecstasy, "Unnnnnhh.! Unh-Unnh.! Unnnnnnhh.! Gawd-Damn-You-Adan.!!"

His tongue circles around her erect nipple. His thumb presses hard onto that clitoris.

Sofia's body begins to buck off of the bed.

She explodes, "Uh-Unnnnnnhh.!! Unnnnnnnnhh.!! Unnnhh.! G-awwwd.! Gawd-Gawd.! Fucking-G-awwwwwd.!!"

Adan lift's his mouth off of her nipple. He also pulls up his left hand from her pussy.

He whispers deeply, "Fuegos Artificiales Bebé?" (fireworks baby?).

Sofia breathes hard, "Whatever... Yes."

Adan climbs off of the bed and grabs her ankles. He pulls her butt-cheeks near the edge.

He kneels onto the carpet floor and smiles at her wet pussy.

He says, "Más Fuegos Artificiales" (more fireworks).

She breathes, "Sure. Whatever you say."

His tongue begins licking the folds of her pussy lips.

She screams, "Adan.. Adan.!!"

The next morning. The curtains are open and it's still raining. Adan wakes up and throws off the bed covers. He climbs out of the bed naked and staggers toward the bathroom. He stops and turns around. Sofia is gone and so are all of his clothes.

He smirks, "Good one baby."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers