Her Hotel for the Wrestler Pt. 10

Story Info
Sofia wraps legs around hot freshman wrestler.
997 words
4
2.9k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

It is snowing on a cold Friday night in early February. The wrestling meet is underway on the college campus. Sofia (21 yrs.) is a voluptuous red head (38-24-34) who writes for an internet sport blog. She sits on the ground floor to watch the competition closely. She's been taking pictures of the athletes. Her heavy coat covers the loose white t-shirt that falls off of the right shoulder. She wear's no bra and both of her massive tits jiggle. The large nipples poke through too.

Sofia notices Colt (19 yrs.) who stands at 5'8'' and weighs a "lithe" 141 lbs. His shoulder length brown hair is tied into a ponytail. His tight 8-pack abdominals bulge through the college wrestling suit.

Colt has been on a losing streak after a wrist injury. He steps onto the wrestling mat and is confident that he will win this match. His fingers adjust the head-gear and discovers that his left shoe-strings are untied. He quickly bends down to tie up that shoe. He stands back up and notices Sofia sitting on the ground floor. She waves at him and he acknowledges her with a smile. Colt looks over her incredible body.

The wrestling match is over. Sofia has already moved to the door which leads into the locker room. Colt's hand is raised as the winner. He steps off of the mat and walks toward that locker room.

Sofia says, "Hi Colt. I'm Sofia."

Colt looks over and stops. He unstraps his head-gear and steps toward her.

He smiles, "Hi Sofia. Nice to meet you."

Her coat is open and his eyes glance down at her chest.

She asks, "I write for a sport blog. Can I interview you?"

He answers, "Sure, but I've got to take a shower."

Sofia smiles and quickly opens her coat. Both of her tits and nipples jiggle. Colt's eyes grow big in surprise and he freezes for a second... She quickly closes her coat.

Snow flurries fall outside of the college gym. Sofia is leaning against the wall with her coat open. Her t-shirt is pulled above those tits. Both of Colt's hands grip her mammory's and lift up those nipples. He shakes them from side to side.

He whispers, "Holy fuck... Sofia, these are fantastic... My Gawd."

She says, "Thanks. My nipples are hard."

He chuckles, "Because of the snow?"

His hands jiggle those tits and his lips cover the right nipple and the tongue flicks it. His lips then move over to the left nipple and sucks on it.

She says, "I got a room at the off-campus hotel."

Inside the hotel room. The long curtains are pulled closed. The small opening shows the falling snow outside of the window. Fog reaches halfway up that window as the heater below runs on "high." Clothes, shoes and socks are piled on a chair. Colt's small sport bag sits against the door.

The only light comes from the TV which plays ESPN news. The volume is turned off.

Colt and Sofia are naked and on top of the bed. She is laying on her back with both of her legs wrapped around his lower back. Her hands tightly grip his upper back. He is leaning on his elbows outside of her shoulders. His hair falls over the face that turns over the left side of her face.

His 6 and ¼-inch cock is buried inside of her red pussy. Both of her ankles are locked so tight that she holds his body close. Her butt-cheeks bounce off of the bed after each of his hard thrusts.

She screams in his ear, "Unnh-Unh-Unnnhh-Unnh-Unnnnhh.!!"

His tight buttocks bounce into the air.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She responds, "Unnnh-Unnnhh-Unnnnhh.. C-Colt.. Colt.. Fuck-Me.!!"

He grunts and breathes through his hair, "Fuck-Yeah.. Fuck-Yeah.!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She replies, "Fuck-Fuck.. So-Good.. Good. Unnhh-Unnnnhh.!!"

He says, "I-Know.. Fuck.. I-Know.!"

She grips his body even harder as his shaft pushes deep.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She screams, "Fuck-Me.. Colt.. F-Fuck.. Me.. Unnnhh.. Fuck.!!"

He says, "I'm-Close.. I'm.. Fucking-Close.!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Colt stops and explodes, "Uhh-Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Ahhh-My-Gawwwdd.. Ahhhhh-Ahhh.!!"

25 minutes later. The long curtains are pulled wide open and the snow keeps falling outside. The fog has covered the whole window as the heater below purrs along steadily. The only light still comes from the TV which plays ESPN news. There is no volume.

Colt and Sofia are still naked and on top of the bed. He is laying on his back with both legs spread open. His head is pushed into a pillow which is against the bed-head-board. Both of his hands grip the top bed sheets. His hair falls over the face as he watches Sofia.

She kneels in between his legs with her long hair tied into a ponytail. Her left fingers gently grip his balls and the lips clamp around his stiff cock. She moves up and down his shaft slowly with tight control.

Colt responds looking through his hair, "Ohhhh... Fuckk... Ohhhhhh... Ohh-Fuck... Fuck-Yeah..!!"

Her lips move up and down a few more times. She stops at the top and licks his cock-tip.

He replies, "Oh-Ohhhh... Fuck... Ohhh-Fuck... Oh-Fuck-Yeah..!!"

Her right hand runs up his 8-pack abs.

She moves back down as her lips touch his brown crotch and balls. She holds his shaft inside of her throat.

He responds, "Fuck... Sofia... Take-it-All... Fucking-Take-It-All..!!"

She slowly moves back up the shaft and licks the cock-tip furiously.

He says, "Uh-Ohhhh... Ohhhhh... I'm-Close-Sofia.. Fucking-Close.!!"

She keeps licking that cock-tip.

Colt lift's his lower back off of the bed.

He explodes, "Ohhh-Fuck.. Fuck.. Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Ahhhh-Fuck... Ahhh... Ahhhh... Fuck.!!"

His load burst's inside of her mouth.

Colt collapses back onto the bed.

Sofia's lips slide down his shaft and back up slowly. Her mouth let's go of his drained cock.

The next morning. The window curtains are pulled open. Colt and Sofia are naked and wrapped in a blanket. Both of them sit on the floor leaning against the bed. They watch the snow falling outside of that window.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers