All Comments on 'Her Inner Slut Ch. 02-03'

by slvjenn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Very Arosing!

I can't wait until you write some more. Your story is so hot!

bobcoddingbobcoddingalmost 19 years ago
Amazing!

Yes, I love the detail. The way you describe emotions is fantastic. I can hardly wait for the next installment. Pleae get rid of Doug, though -- he's a pig who doesn't deserve to have you has his slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DELICIOUS!!!!!

Please write more your stories are the best I have read so far. I am dripping from the way you describe everything it's as if I'm in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A gem of a story

Excellent story! The details of the physical and emotional aspects of your experience was SO real...and hot. I'd love to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Write on

What a story. I love it. Please write the next installment, please

libertarianlibertarianover 15 years ago
Chapter 4

this is a really hot start to a story! I am really looking forward to the next chapter! Andrew's club should not be involved for at least one more story!

waggy_kokowaggy_kokoabout 9 years ago
WOW.......

Wasn't sure at the beginning of the story (ch01), but the surprised ending was wonderful. Really enjoyed it.

parawaparawaalmost 8 years ago
I like it!

Give me more please...

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Not bad at all.

The story is pretty well-written, and I liked aspects of it. It should work well as a guide for the type of dominants subs should avoid too. Both are dreadful with no idea of what they are doing really other than in a couple of areas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous