Her Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me now," she demanded. Her voice was husky with lust but even in her stress she kept her voice down, not wanting to disturb the real Tim still asleep in our room. I gave her pussy a final kiss, filling my nostrils with her heady scent and my mouth with her taste. Levering my body up onto my elbows, I moved up her body until my rock hard, rigid cock was poised over her vagina.

"Fuck me!" she said for the last time before my cock speared into her pussy. She gave a little cry of exaltation as I slammed it home. My cock powered in and out like a piston, ramming in and out of her pussy, giving both of us the pleasure and satisfaction we both craved. Her pussy was tight-fitting and her vaginal walls gripped my cock like a glove. It was like we were made for each other. If possible I went into a higher gear, powering into her. Her hips bucked against mine as she tried to extract every ounce of pleasure from the experience, serving her own needs as well as enhancing my pleasure. Her arms gripped my strong back holding me in place while beneath me she emitted little moans of sheer pleasure.

I felt my lusts building up inside me and although I tried to hold back to prolong her pleasure as well as mine there was no delaying the inevitable for ever and ultimately my release could not be stopped. With a grunt, with a muffled cry of triumph I shot my pent up load from my balls deep within Sue's vagina, up against her cervix, flooding her warm tunnel with my seed. She was the best fuck I'd had in months and a warm satiated feeling filled every part of my body. I collapsed against her and lay on top of her body. Even though it was still dark in her bedroom, my eyes had adjusted to the gloom and I glimpsed a look of satisfaction cross her face. She held my chest close against her breasts.

"Thank you," she murmured. "I needed that."

We lay silently together for a while, luxuriating in each others company and body warmth as the last of the storm died away outside. I listened to her steady breathing and wondered if she was dropping off to sleep. Her head turned to face mine and I felt her hair brush across my face tickling my nose. I kissed her on the lips and she returned my kiss, throwing her arm around my neck returning my passion and I tasted her tongue against mine. I wondered if she was up for a second fucking and if she wanted it, so did I. In the end she broke away from our kiss.

"I'm tired. You'd better go now before your friend wakes up, Tim," she told me at last.

I kissed her for the last time on the lips before pushing myself upright and swinging my legs out from under the cover and my feet found the deep pile of her oriental rug. I picked up my bathrobe and slipped it on. I shivered and felt cool now I was away from her soft, warm body and comfortable bed.

Guided by a faint rectangle of light around the door frame I made my way out of her bedroom.

"Goodnight," I said quietly.

"Goodnight, Tim -- and thank you," she said. I heard the bedclothes rustle as she rolled over beneath her comforter.

I closed the door behind me and returned to our room with a smile on my face at the memory. Tim was still deeply asleep and never stirred even as I slipped into my own bed.

The following morning, I threw back the drapes and was greeted by warm sunshine. The storm had rolled away leaving clear blue skies and it promised to be a hot day. Steam was already rising from Sue's lawn and the forest beyond. Birds were singing merrily.

Hungry, we made our way to the kitchen. A note had been propped up on the table. It apologized for her absence and told us to fix our own breakfast as she was too tired this morning. Cereals, croissants and bananas had been left out for us. We fell to with a will and when we had finished; returned to our room, packed our rucksacks and left as quietly as possible.

"Nice lady, hope she's okay," Tim said as we left the house.

"I'm sure she is," I said with a smile, knowing the reason for her lie-in.

We made our way through along forest trails and eventually found our truck with the rest of our belongings in it and we carried on with the rest of our vacation.

***

Almost a year passed. We'd arranged to meet at our favorite local indie coffee and music shop to finalize our plans for this year's vacation. We'd decided on Texas and wanted to see the Alamo and other sites associated with their war of independence against Mexico. I saw Tim looking rather pensive as I entered and ordered my usual latte.

"Hi," Tim said as I took a seat at his table.

"What's up, dude?" I asked.

He took a thick buff envelope out from his jacket pocket and placed it on the table. I noticed it was from a firm of attorneys in Lexington. I raised my eyebrows in enquiry. He tapped the envelope with his fingernail.

"You remember last year; we stayed with a woman during that storm on Lockegee Rock?" he asked.

I cast my mind back. To be honest I hadn't given Sue Wilks much thought since then. After we'd left her farmhouse, we'd made our way over to Cave Run Lake, hired a boat and we met a couple of blond chicks from Atlanta who'd shared it with us. They both had great bods which their tiny bikinis made the most of. Later on, they'd taken off their bikinis to get an all-over tan and so we'd stripped off ourselves to keep them company. That evening, over a few beers, we'd explored their bodies and they had driven all thoughts of Sue from my mind.

Back home in chilly Ohio I'd focused on my workload but I had met a cute woman, a dental hygienist, and we'd had a relationship for a few months. But my heavy workload got in the way and I found she'd been in touch with an ex so we'd gone our separate ways and I hadn't been with anyone for a few months. Enough of my sad dating life.

"Yeah," I said non-committally. "What about her?"

Tim lifted his coffee and looked me in the eye.

"When we were there, did you fuck her?" he asked.

I hesitated with my answer.

"And you gave her my name?" he said with a frown.

"I'm sorry, man. It just kind of slipped out as she'd forgotten mine," I told him, aware of how weak that sounded. "I'm sorry."

I glanced down at the lawyer's envelope on the table and did the math.

"Oh, shit. She can't have had a baby or anything. I mean she was way over fifty. No way," I said. I knew it wasn't technically impossible for a woman her age to get pregnant but what were the odds? Vanishingly small I would have thought.

Tim shook his head. "No, it's worse than that." He looked sad.

"Twins! No way!" If that was the case I was screwed for the child support once they'd done the DNA tests and proved I was the father. After paying all that, I'd be living in a cardboard box under an overpass or something bumming spare change off strangers for something to eat. No, I'd have to flee the country, change my name and find a little town far off the beaten path where the locals all speak Spanish and I'd be known as El Gringo. Did Peru or Ecuador have extradition treaties with the States? I'd have to check that out.

"Like I say, it's worse. Sadly, she was killed a few months ago in a road accident. Some drunk already with several DUIs and no license pulled out of a side road and slammed into her car. At least the coroner said she died instantly; she can't have known anything about it. Anyway, it took her attorneys a while to track me down."

I was sad to hear that. She had been a lovely woman, full of life and vitality and I'd liked her. It was a shock to hear she'd died that way. All the same I couldn't help wondering why attorneys had gotten in touch to inform my friend. "Why, what's she got to do with you?" I said, puzzled by what was going on.

Tim continued. "Well, after our night of supposed passion, Sue changed her will leaving me everything as she had no close relatives or anyone else to leave her money to. Even after a few charitable bequests and taxes, her estate is still way over a few million bucks. So I've got you giving her my name to thank for that."

Tim stuck out his hand and grinned from ear to ear. "Thanks, partner!"

"Oh, fuck," I said.

THE END.

12