All Comments on 'Her Majesty's Creampie'

by conroy39

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 12 years ago
I don't share your fetish

and I don't care for stories featuring inhuman creatures, but this story was very well written. Queen Stella is both a goddess and a filthy pig. All in all, a disgusting little story marvelously told with imagination and style.

beastboy42beastboy42over 12 years ago
Amazing and interesting.

This story is an interesting mix of fascinations. Facesitting, femdom (of sorts) male humiliation, huge greasy pussy... The addition of the minotaurs are interesting as well. I think what I find erotic is just how casual this queen is, virtually smothering a loyal guard, using him as nothing more then a thing to clean up her filthy pussy.

Was curious if the Queen was going to be a Minotaur as well. That would actually be thrilling, largely as I have a thing for very hairy pussy ;)

Still quite erotic, hope there may be more in this story... Perhaps the guard is called upon by others in the royal court for his "services". I'd imagine there are many other ladies in need of a good cunt cleaning and a face to sit upon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enticing...

I don't know... I think I would have offerred the Queen the services of my tongue again. It's been one of my fantasies for ages to eat out a beautifull bbw, and to be enveloped by her thighs. I would really love to read a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow great story .... one of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welp

This is not what I expected when I first read the title...

oldladyloveoldladyloveabout 1 year ago

Super story, very original and unique, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous