Her Massage

Story Info
I gave her a nice massage.
1k words
4.29
19.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked in, the smell of the body oil and extravagant flowers filled my lungs. The lighting was dim and gave off a soft glow to the room. My client, a black woman in her mid-twenties, was already laying there on the bed, naked, with the towel across her back. I walked over to her and covered my hand in oil, then rubbed my fingertips across her shoulder blades to get her used to my touch. Once I was confident that she was, I pushed harder against her back, pushing my palms and fingers a little harder against her skin.

She emitted little sighs and I had to stay focused and professional. I worked my way around her entire back, covering it in the warm oil. I slid my hands down each arm in turn, massaging them all the way down to her wrists. Then I did the same with each hand, gently manipulating palms, fingers, and finally, the wrists.

I moved to her calves and rolled my hands over them, focusing on getting out any knots. Finally, I slid down to her feet, using my reflexology techniques to stimulate the nerve endings. She seemed to be a little ticklish so I moved on quickly. I then asked her to flip onto her stomach. As she did I gave her two towels so she could cover herself to respect modesty.

I started on her stomach, using my fingertips for a gentler approach. When I went back up to her shoulders, I accidentally knocked the towel off one of her breasts. She opened her eyes, smiled, then took the upper towel all the way off.

"Go ahead, continue," she said and closed her eyes.

I was a little surprised and my heart was pounding. She was not the first woman I had massaged topless or nude, but somehow I had not thought she was the type to allow that. Her topless body was incredible, but I needed to stay professional no matter how hard it was. My hands started rubbing and squeezing them gently. I soon realized I had already spent nearly ten minutes on them and tried to bring myself back to reality by deciding to move on.

I headed back down to her thighs, then her knees, calves, and finally feet. As I worked back up to her thighs, I looked at the towel and my mind began to race. I decided that I'd go further and further up her leg until she stopped me. As I inched toward the towel I got more and more nervous. She hadn't even flinched, so slid one hand under and barely touched her vagina. She let out a slight gasp and I couldn't hold back anymore, the professional was gone, I kept my hand under the towel and began rubbing as her breathing got faster, and you let out quiet moans. I slid a finger into her and a loud gasp escaped her mouth. She looked at me with near lust.

"Don't stop, please..."

As I pushed my finger in and out, she reached down between my legs and grabbed me. It felt so good and I could tell she was really loving my touch. After a few minutes, she started rolling her hips and I knew she was close to cumming. I fingered her as fast as I could and used my other hand to massage her breast. She let out a sexy whimper and squeezed her eyes shut as she climaxed for me.

As I pulled my finger out, she smiled at me and flipped over onto her side. I wasn't sure why she did that, but then she unbuttoned my pants and tugged them down to my ankles, along with the briefs. She asked for the oil and rubbed some onto the tip of my cock, and along the shaft.

She took occasional glances up at me, but mostly her gaze was fixated on her task at hand. Slowly, she stroked me, with the head of my cock mere inches from her breasts. I thought for sure she would have me coating them with my release very soon.

"Feel good?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh yes, amazing!" I replied quickly.

"You have a nice cock. I don't suppose this oil is flavored or edible?"

"" No, I'm sorry it's not."

"That's too bad. I guess you'll just have to put it inside me then."

I was surprised at the request. I had been jerked off by a few women after a massage and even gotten some oral relief. But not this. I settled in above her and slid all the way in. She grabbed my hip and moaned as I buried my length completely into her warmth. I pushed in and out, overtaken by lust and pleasure. She looked up at me and moaned with every thrust. We continued like this for a few minutes before she rolled me off, and onto my back.

I had been mere seconds from climaxing, so it was a welcomed break. She straddled over me and sank down to the bottom of my shaft. Slowly, she moved up and down, holding me off a bit longer. I reached up to caress her breasts, and anytime she leaned over enough I kissed her excited nipples. She soon saw the look on my face and knew I was seconds away from cumming.

"Shoot it on my tits. I want to see it," she pleaded.

Upon hearing those words, I couldn't hold it back, I pulled out, and as she rolled onto her back. I climbed above her and shot. A few strokes later, several large spurts splattered across her tits, with the rest landing on her abdomen and pubic hair. Then I cleaned her up with the towels. After she got dressed, she slipped me her number and even kissed me goodbye.

"I am looking forward to my next massage," she said softly.

Then she was gone, and I could think about how soon I would see her again.