All Comments on 'Her New Neighbor Ch. 11'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ThaDeeThaDeeover 3 years agoAuthor

I think this might be the penultimate chapter guys. Thinking about wrapping it up on chapter 12. Thank you to everyone who stuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfortunate

It sucks you gave up on this story because it was so good. This chapter was so uninspiring and bland. Thank you for the first 10 chapters though, they were some of the best on literotica!

ThaDeeThaDeeover 3 years agoAuthor

You know what? Just because of this dumbass anonymous comment, I think I just might end it here. Forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Superb chapter, best one in a long while. Really stellar character progressions on the behalves of Sheri, Shannon, and Sara that sets up an anticipated final chapter. Please make it appropriate in length! I want to see how Shannon and Lennox live out the rest of their lives without any questions left unanswered.

8796Porno8796Pornoover 3 years ago
Best quality ...

... for all chapters. I like it. I hope for chapter 12 . Thank you!

JayBeezyJayBeezyover 3 years ago
good chapter

oh this story gonna end??? Damn it’s been a minute since u touched this one. Sexy af tho. Asian got that baby growing in there, that’s what we’re trying to see lol get that ending done tho, I wanna read it

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 3 years ago
Carry On

This story deserves a good ending, I would like to see what happens to Shannon & Sara.

Five Stars....

DJKhaledDJKhaledover 3 years ago
Fantastic!!

I loved how you spun the gf swap scenario to actually bolster Sara and Sam's relationship. Just really great writing overall. Don't listen to that idiot earilier! This is actually one of the best chapters in the series, and I (hopefully?) look forward to the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey, great Series Dee! Don't let one dumb anonymous comment make you quit. But if so, thanks for the story. One of the better ones for sure of this nature on Literotica.

Cheers Dee 👍🍻

MarsStarsMarsStarsover 3 years ago
Great Work

Loved this story from the beginning. IMO best chapter yet. Liked that the switching situation makes everybody realize they're with the right person.

Don't let other comments discourage you from writing the story you have in kind and sharing your vision. Haters are going to hate.

If this is how it ends, at least we know Lennox is happy and supportive of the baby as well with Sheri being there for her friend.

Would love to read the finale and see how things truly end up. Keep up the great work.

zcapp85zcapp85over 3 years ago

Looking forward to more stories.

Keep up the good work.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Don't be discouraged you're a great author

I am first and foremost an advocate for an authors/artists creative freedom and i don't think you should let anyone stop you from continuing what you genuinely enjoy doing, that's letting ignorance or bullies win. No matter what we want or ask you for you can't possibly please everyone, nor should you try. Be inspired and creative 1st and everything else will fall into place. That being said, I personally think the story needs to finally come to an end so that we can get some new stories or something. Would only be right if it had a chapter for closure for all the supporters that are considerate. Rather you still love the series and want it to continue or on the other hand want to close it out, do what makes YOU happy. Looking forward to your next work.

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Great job

Fine series... weaving the characters in and out... one of the finest series have read on Literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writer

I read Al part minimum three time , i request you please conclud this story

MainweserMainweserover 3 years ago
please bring it

a great story, like the whole series please keep writing. The characters are great and well drawn

ThaDeeThaDeealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I’m not sure when the chapter will be posted, as it’s been in certification for over a day now, but the next and final update of this story will be soon for this site. A preemptive thank you to all that have followed this story from its inception or to anyone who has started reading it recently. It’s been fun, thanks.

rhoonie9rhoonie9over 1 year ago

I expected swapping between the two older couples and an Unexpected encounter between mum and daughter.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol9 months ago

Uh oh. Someone’s in trouble…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES