Her New Neighbor Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love me right?" Sam quietly asked in her ear.

"Mmmhmm..." Sara nodded. "I do, baby..." Her voice was airy and sensual.

"Good..." Sam groaned. His hand slid from her hip to lift up one of her thick, brown butt cheeks to allow for more space so his cock could slide more easily. "You like this dick?"

Sara nodded, her breathing being the only thing resembling a response.

"Yeah?" Sam continued his strokes. "You only takin' this dick though, right? Just black dick... tell me."

"Y-Yes... mmmm..." came Sara's groans. "Just your black dick, baby... no one else..."

"You black only right?" Sam's race related dirty talk continued. He felt her nod again. "You gonna... f-fuck... you gonna take any white dick ever?"

"No..." her whining tone replied, his cock expertly slipping in and out of her.

"Gonna take any Asian dick?"

"N-Nooooo..." Sara said again.

"Good..." his strokes going deeper, filling his Asian girlfriend up to the brim. "Nothing but nigga dick for you, huh baby?" Once again, he felt her nod. "Fuckin' say it!" he snarled, his cock getting squeezed by her anus.

"N-Nothing..." Sara began panting, feeling Sam's skin start to slap with hers. His cock was so deep into her asshole now, she was amazed she could take it all. "N-Nothing... but..." Sara could finally admit that anal was fucking great. He felt her slide a hand up now to grope and play with her tits and nipples, further intensifying the sex. "Nothing but... your nigga dick for me... ohhhhhhh!"

Now that she could take all of him, Sam gave her the good strokes, continuously pulling almost all the way out and going right the fuck back in. They were long and punishing, but Sara felt fantastic and wouldn't want him owning her any other way. His fat cock was right at home inside of her. They continued that way for a while, kissing and spreading open the Asian's ass. Sam would eventually turn Sara over, placing her in many different positions. Every time he took his cock out, her ass was so gaped that Sam jokingly wondered if he could fit some golf balls in there.

This time, Sara had a deep arch going on as her ass was in the air and her face was smothered by the pillows on her bed. Sam was crouched behind, hands spreading her cheeks wide as he continued plowing through his girlfriend's ass.

"Oh my god baby..." Sara's muffled moan came before adjusting herself to take a peek behind her. Sam was grunting and pistoning his manhood deeply within her, with Sara's ass fully adjusted to his ungodly girth and length. "So fucking deep... you're fucking my ass so well!!"

Sam's balls hung low, but moved with his strokes and slapped into her gushing pussy, getting some added gasps from Sara. "Ohhhh... and you was trying to... oh fuck... you was trying to stop a nigga from crackin' ya' shit like this." Sam smirked, reminding the Asian of her prior reluctance.

"Oooooohhhh..." Sara cooed. "S-Shut up... just... oh god, fuck this ass baby..."

"Tell yo' nigga that you sorry, bitch." Sam demanded, gritting his teeth as he blasted her hole.

"Uggghhhhhh...!" Sara's groan released with a higher pitch squeal. "Oh... FUCK baby!" His pelvis collided into her and caused some ripples and waves to appear on her thick, brown ass. "I-I'm... sooooo sorry... baby... I'm never denying you again..."

"It's... all good bitch." Sam huffed and puffed, dicking her down even harder, feeling his balls about to unload. He moved his hands to lift her from her thighs, her knees elevating a few inches off the bed. "Oh fuck... yeah bitch..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sara was going crazy feeling him continuously bottoming out in her butt. The feeling of being stuffed was fulfilling, bringing her into a world of new sexual pleasures. "S-Sammmmmm!!" Sara shouted out loud, crying towards the heavens. Her well manicured hands gripping onto the sheets, pushing away at the pillows. "F-FFFUCCKKKK!!"

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" Sam roared and his balls tightened up. His thick slab of meat began to pulsate and pump his seed deep into his girlfriend's anal cavity. He was filling a hole that was usually used to release, shooting rope after potent rope of black cum inside.

Sara assumed that this was what an enema might feel like. Sam's cream shot right up and Sara could feel it flood her anus. She shivered and bit her lip. The last of his nut finally pumped out and the two young bodies tiredly fell back into a spooning position. They both were breathing heavy, Sam especially after dumping all of that sperm.

The Asian reached over behind her to hook Sam back into a quick make out session, Sara moaning sweet nothings to her black conqueror. He then slowly pulled his slightly softened dong out. Sara tried to look over and see, the sensation of his pulling back still having its hooks on her. The sloppy, slathered shaft finally popped out and his jizz leaked from the hole. It was leaving a trail of white streaking down her cheeks.

"Ohhh fuck." Sam whispered, reaching over to grab his phone he left lying on the bed. He told Sara to hold her ass cheek up as he recorded the anal cream pie he gave her. He wanted to show it to Sara later.

Sara let out a deep sigh. "Ugh, I can feel it coming out." she commented. "I have a feeling I'm gonna be leaking for a while."

Sam grinned at her and chuckled. "Oh well. You gonna be alright." He slid back next to her to spoon again. "Told you yo' ass was gonna like that shit."

"Whatever." Sara rolled her eyes. She had to admit, once she finally got though the initial pain, the sex was pretty good. Not something she'd want to do all the time, but every now and then. Sam was always testing her sexual limits and she had to just strap in and enjoy the ride whenever he took her to the mattress. "You're such an asshole."

Sam grinned, he grimey dreads dangling over his face. "Yeah, but you love me though."

Again, she rolled her eyes. "I do." she conceded. "Kiss me."

Sam obliged and the two locked into yet another intense tongue wrestling match. Of course, he got grabby and started playing around with her tits while they made out. Sara fully expected Sam to get hard once again and want to fuck her immediately as he was known to do that even after cumming, but much to her surprise that didn't happen. Instead, Sam reached over to pull the covers over them. He told her he wanted to take a nap together. The Asian smiled and rested her head back on the pillow, Sam's arm holding firm on her waist.

After about an hour, Sara left her boyfriend sleeping on the bed after waking up from her nap. Sara had to go pee and found herself in the bathroom. Looking down at the toilet paper immediately after wiping, Sara found nothing. Another day had passed, and still no period. No discharge or spotting or anything. She slowly got up and flushed. She didn't leave right away, pacing around the bathroom, trying her hardest to fight off this stress inducing feeling of dread.

She couldn't be pregnant, she thought. It just couldn't be possible, her mind told her again. She swallowed hard and shuffled over and looked at her image reflecting in the mirror above the sink. She tried to convince herself that this couldn't be real, and that there was no way she could be having Sam's child.

But then, that would be absolutely stupid to think. Sara shook her head before letting it hang low. She's had unprotected sex with Sam more than once and Sara was too dumb to do anything about it. Now, there was a strong possibility that she was going to pay the ultimate price for her negligence.

Sara had to keep herself up from collapsing, feeling as though her legs could give out at any second. So many crushing thoughts began to race around in her head. If she was carrying Sam's child, what was she going to tell her parents? They would be devastated if they found out that she was pregnant with a nigger baby. No doubt they would go off on her, Sara thought, and possibly even disown her. She'd like to think that her family would never do that to her, but she wasn't sure now. Her parents were never expecting to have a half black grandchild. She knew this would kill them.

Sara kept the tears away that threatened to fall. She had to continue looking on the bright side and stay positive or else she would just have a complete nervous breakdown. It was still possible that her period was just late, and it would come later. She had to hold out hope for that. Although it seemed unlikely that it was just late, it was the only shred of hope she could hold on to.

She swallowed down a hard lump and released a heavy sigh. There was no use stressing out anymore about something that she couldn't take care of. It was all out of her hands now. At this point, all she could do was hope her idiocy would be pardoned somehow.

The Asian girl suddenly felt something leaking. For a second she almost thought she had gotten her period, but that sense of relief quickly washed away when she realized it was just more cum leaking out of her ass. Sara rolled her eyes and walked over to the toilet to wipe herself. Yup, there was still plenty of cum left inside of her.

After cleaning up, she headed back towards her room, her black boyfriend still completely knocked out on her bed.

She scanned his sleeping frame, the blankets covering most of his body. He didn't quite look like father material. Nasty dreads, gold tooth, abrasive personality and an insanely high sex drive. Oh, and a black drug dealer. That wasn't the kind of guy Sara thought would end up breeding her. Needless to say, he wasn't quite her type. Yet, she wasn't lying when she told him she loved him. He was a goofy guy, but he also wanted her just as much as she wanted him. Through sheer will mixed with overwhelming aggression and confidence, Sam had totally made her his. She became completely devoted to him, and his expert level love making skills along with his gigantic cock had enraptured her to the point where there would be no return. Her body wouldn't let her leave his black godliness, nor did she want to.

The Asian just hoped that if he was to become a dad, that he would at least be around and not end up becoming a stereotype of your typical absentee black father. She would be devastated and unable to handle all of this alone. Life had the potential to become a living hell for her now.

But before she allowed herself to fall into a deep despair, she heard Sam mumbling in his sleep. Sara titled her head for a second, trying to figure out what he was saying until she finally understood it was her name he mumbled. "Ughhhh... Sara..." the sleeping black man groaned. Sara actually thought he looked cute calling out to her; it warmed her heart even, she smiled. "Ughhh..." Sam started again, slightly shuffling around in bed. "Sara... my bitch..."

"Wow..." Sara could only shake her head at the ridiculousness of his sleep talking. Somehow, being called a bitch by him while he was out kind of soothed her, and now she just wanted to forget things for a while and jump back into bed with her man. She did just that and rejoined Sam, going under the covers to slide up right next to him. Wrapping her arms around his bigger form, Sam responded almost unconsciously and pulled her in closer.

Sara placed a couple quick kisses on his exposed chest. "I love you, Samuel." she said before closing her eyes.

"Love you, too..." the slumbering Sam tiredly replied. "Bitch..."

Sara just held back a laugh and her eyes rolled once again. Yeah, she guessed she was his bitch.

****

The sound of Sheri's heels clicked and clacked as she moved across Allen's apartment. After helping him put a bunch of their stuff away, she walked over to collapse on his couch. With a sigh, she started scrolling through her phone and looking through her social media. Tucking her legs underneath her, the older woman still wore her bikini, not feeling the need to change right away considering she wasn't going home yet.

She wondered how things were going to work out with Shannon and her husband. It was obviously gonna be a whole messy affair, but Sheri still wanted to know exactly how Ryan would react. Would he be enraged? Would he just be sad? Would he be indifferent? Sheri couldn't say for sure, all she knew was that Shannon wouldn't have to travel very far when moving out of the house. At least there was that, Sheri smirked to herself.

As far as her own situation went, Sheri was in a much easier position. She and Robert were through and hated each other, but for some reason neither of them ever decided to pull the trigger on a divorce. Sheri guessed that was because both of them had gotten used to their set up and didn't care enough to go through the whole process. Well, it appeared to Sheri that maybe now was the time to end this charade of a marriage. If Robert was going to have any complaints, Sheri thought, it would just be about the act of going through a divorce and definitely not because their relationship was ending. That was fine with her, she already had someone to take his place.

And as if on cue, she heard that certain someone coming down the stairs.

"All done with your shower, my love?" Sheri asked without looking up from her phone.

"Yeah." Allen replied, his feet touching down and began trotting his way towards an open spot next to his lady on the couch. "I'm all good now."

"Mmmhmm..." Sheri could smell how clean he was now. The scent of the body wash she got for him mixed nicely with his natural manly musk. She turned to rest on her back, kicking her legs over Allen's lap. He kept one hand massaging her feet while the other lazily glided up and down her smooth legs. Sheri greatly enjoyed his handiwork.

"Still plan on getting a divorce?" Allen inquired, his eyes focusing on the TV ahead of him.

"Yup..." Sheri simply stated.

"Why now?" Allen proded, hands still working away.

"Hmm..." Sheri looked up from her phone to look at her near naked black king, who wore the tiniest speedo-like briefs that did an absolutely piss poor job at containing his insanely massive bulge. "I guess because both you and Shannon have inspired me."

"Shannon?"

"Yes, Shannon." Sheri confirmed. "I guess since I knew her marriage was coming to an end when she told me she was having Lennox's baby, I figured I might as well do the same and get out of my relationship as well."

Allen nodded as he heard his partner explain. "And you're sure you good with ending that shit?"

"One hundred percent, my love." Sheri held back a moan as his dark hand expertly rubbed at the soles of her feet. "There's nothing other than money keeping us together and at this point we both have more than enough to live comfortably for the rest of our lives. We both come from money after all, and that was the entire basis of our union my dear. Didn't matter how many businesses we owned together, our marriage wasn't ever really based off love even if we tried to act as if it was."

"Yeah, I hear you girl." Allen understood. "So how y'all gonna break everything up?"

"I guess we'll figure that out when the talks start." She watched him play with her toes, wiggling them as he did so. Allen smiled at her and she nearly melted. "Personally, I don't mind if he takes over everything nor do I need any sort of alimony payments. To be honest, I just want the house. That's it."

"He gonna be cool with that?" Allen asked her.

"I think so." Sheri shrugged. "He's got other properties he can move into while he finds another house to live in. I'm sure he won't mind. He was always talking about moving anyway." She heard Allen laugh and that confused the older woman. "What?"

"It's just funny that Shannon fucking Lennox inspired all this." Allen explained his laughter, both hands still massaging her tiny feet.

"Well..." Sheri smirked. "As funny as that is, darling, she wasn't the only inspiration for my decision." She suddenly pulled her legs away, ending her foot massage. Shuffling on her knees, she moved over and positioned herself on top of Allen, straddling him with a knee on each side of him. "Like I said, you helped a bit, too." She felt Allen's hands rest comfortably on her hips as they intensely gazed into each other's eyes.

"I'm glad I could inspire you then, baby." Allen grinned when she encircled her arms around him.

"So..." Sheri started, beginning to get lost in his eyes. "Assuming I keep the house... how about you leave this place and move in with me?"

This caught Allen by surprise. They hadn't been together for very long, but he knew he was into her just as much as she was into him. He could see himself living with her. "Hmm..." he lightly squeezed her thighs. "I don't see why not. As long as you're cool with it baby boo."

Sheri grinned at his response, her heart skipping a beat. "Good." Leaning downward, her lips began dragging up from his collarbone. Allen sighed and closed his eyes as she kissed and stamped her mark on his perfect black skin. She snuck a hand around the back of his head and pulled him in as she sucked away at the side of his neck, working him like a vampire out for blood. When she had enough of suckling on his neck, her tongue left a trail from there all the way to his thick lips, flicking at them as if telling her man to open up.

And he did, engaging in a hot and sexually charged make out session. Their tongues battled, trying to claim supremacy over the other with sweet, ecstasy laden moans escaping as they waged sensual war with their mouths. Eventually they began to run out of breath and pulled away from each other, laughing at how much passion they produced when French kissing. Sheri placed her chin on his shoulder, using a hand to slowly caress the other side of his face while occasionally running her finger through the hairs of his goatee. Allen drew in a sharp breath at her small actions and placed one of his giant paws on her ass. They sat there in silence for a little bit, simply taking time to enjoy each other's company. The silence was never an issue for them, nothing at this point was. It's because of things like that that made Sheri so happy to be his. It felt so right to be with him. Even so, doubt still crept into her mind.

"You're... not gonna leave me, are you?"

Allen raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend breaking the quiet they were sharing. He could hear the tentative tone in her voice and wondered what that was all about. "Huh?"

Sheri sighed. "I'm just... hoping you're still okay being in a relationship with me."

He turned to look at her. "What're you talkin' about? You good baby?"

"Ughhh..." Sheri knew she sounded like an idiot. "Well, love, I still think about how much older I am than you." She began. "I know i'm not the best looking woman since I'm in my mid forties and you're so damn gorgeous that any young girl could come and take your attention away from me. I'd be heart broken, but I'd also understand since I'm such an old hag..." Sheri just couldn't hold back, starting to ramble on about all of her insecurities and doubts. "I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave me because you know that you can do better, and it's like... I can't even relate to you on that level and I'm so past my prime and I'm too old to bear your children." Sheri swallowed, trying hard to keep from getting too emotional. She already felt stupid and didn't want to further embarrass herself. "I mean, I can take out the IUD I have but even then at 45 pregnancy isn't really something women my age should do. Shit, I don't even know why I'm bringing that up, I'm still worried you don't even wanna be tied to an old bitch like m-"

"Yo, shut the fuck up."

Sheri quickly turned to look at him, caught off guard at his blunt and forceful statement.

"Sheri, if I didn't want your ass, I would've never started fucking with you like this." Allen looked at her, his gaze intense and his voice soaked in seriousness. "I don't give a fuck how old you are, girl. You a fucking baddie to me, and I don't want no other girl you understand?"