Her New Neighbor Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-Allen..."

"You ask me about living with you and then you ask some dumbass shit like this." Allen snickered, looking at the befuddled expression she gave as he continued to talk down to her, making sure she understood. "Girl, I don't know what our future is gonna be like, but I know right now I don't need another girl, even one around my age. I don't care if you don't think you can have my kids, I can deal with that. What I ain't gonna deal with is you worrying about some dumbass shit like this. You get me, Sheri?"

"I... I..." Sheri's voice trembled, fighting hard to keep the waterworks at bay. She was a strong willed woman and crying didn't suit her very well, but after Allen told her all that, she couldn't help but let out a little sob. She was still a woman after all, she should be allowed to get in her feelings ever now and then. "Allen..."

Allen shifted his body so that he could raise a thumb to wipe away a couple small tears that trickled out of the corner of her eyes. "Don't you dare doubt me again, Sheri. You gonna have to learn to put trust in a nigga. I don't play around with shit like this, and I had hoped you would've learned that by now. You my girl and you belong to me. End of fuckin' story, baby."

His voice became softer and Sheri loved when he could sound caring and honest like that. "Okay... I'm sorry, Allen. I'll never doubt you again." She raised her arms to hold each side of his face. "I love you, my black king."

Allen smirked at that last part. "Love you too, white girl."

Sheri returned the smirk and quickly pressed a kiss on his lips before hopping off her place on his lap. "Well..." Sheri stretched her arms as she stood back up. "That's enough time spent acting out of character for me." The woman limply threw out a hand in front of her, offering it to the still sitting man. "Come, come... let's head back upstairs."

Allen just chuckled and shrugged, lifting himself up from the couch and gently took her hand. "Why are we going back up?"

"We're going back up because I want you to fuck the ever loving shit out of me." Sheri simply replied.

"Ha ha, alright." The amused Allen Camby responded. "If that's what you need."

"Yes, I do need it!" Sheri looked over her shoulder to let him know she was in desperate need for his big, black cock. She noticed how so damn hot he looked in his little briefs. Sheri made sure to note that whenever they went back out to any beach or boat-like setting in the future, that he would wear speedo type swimsuits only.

****

Lennox exited his house, making his way over to Shannon's place. He wasn't quite sure what compelled him to follow his girl, as she was certain to return to him with this being their last night together before shit hit the fan, but he found himself getting closer to the front door of Shannon's soon to be former house. He smirked as he thought of sneaking in and scaring her and having a little fun at her expense. She'd probably get annoyed with him and he didn't mind. He thought she looked cute when she was annoyed anyway.

He loved messing around with his future baby momma, in more ways than one. His smirk grew wider as he thought about the family he was soon to have. He was positive that the two of them would produce a beautiful child. Lennox didn't waste time with modesty and knew that someone that looked as good as he did was capable of making an attractive kid, especially when he chose a gorgeous white woman to mix with. He truly did love Shannon and was excited at the thought of continuing his relationship with her in a much more serious manner. He enjoyed the amazing sex and moments that they spent together, but now he knew it was time for more.

They needed to evolve together as a mother and father. Luckily he picked a woman who already had experience in that arena, so she could definitely help him figure this whole thing out as her pregnancy progressed and as their child grew over time. His smirk adjusted itself to a warm smile, the thought of having an opportunity of being a good father suddenly overwhelming him with joy. He was excited and wanted this, and he was going to tell Shannon again about his hopes for the future after he snuck up on her.

He wrapped his black fingers around the doorknob to her house and cracked it slightly open. Good thing she didn't lock the door, he thought. But before he could proceed to enter the house, his ears picked up on some noises that were emanating from the O'Reilly home. His brows furrowed as he heard yelling... from both a man and a woman! It wasn't incredibly loud, but it was enough noise for him to pick up the shouting and even the words.

"A FUCKING NIGGER, SHANNON?!?!"

"Ryan, STOP!!"

The voices were followed by the sounds of things crashing and Lennox's brows shot up.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, YOU SLUT?!?!"

"PLEASE, STOP!"

Lennox heard enough and bursted through the door. He quickly scanned his surroundings and realized that the conflict wasn't happening on this floor of the house. The yelling was coming from upstairs. His legs took off and he effortlessly bounced from one step to another. At the blink of an eye he was at the top floor. He followed his ears and traced the sound to its source, the master bedroom.

The door was already open and that's where he saw the two people at the center of all this, and before Lennox had any time to react and analyze the situation...

*Crack!*

The back of Ryan's hand connected cleanly onto Shannon's chin with such brute force she immediately crumpled on the floor, her legs giving out as soon as he hit.

Watching the woman who was carrying his child fall to the floor like a ragdoll after such a violent action made Lennox's vision go red.

Ryan turned over his shoulder and was shocked to see the hulking, black neighbor of theirs. "Hey, what the fu-" But before he could finish his sentence, Lennox was already on his ass. The black man quickly swept Ryan off his feet and without any issue had him pinned to the nearest wall he could find. He had his hand wrapped around the white man's throat, but didn't exert enough force to choke him out. He wanted him awake.

Ryan tried to struggle out of the black man's grasp, but quickly came to the conclusion that he just didn't have the strength to do so. "Put... me down!" he spat at the younger black man.

"Oh believe me, after what I saw you do to my girl, I'd love nothing more than to put your ass down, white boy." Lennox explained as calmly as possible. "But I'm trying to be chill about this." He saw Ryan grit his teeth and could see the intense hatred he held for him in his eyes. He had to give it to him, Lennox inwardly chuckled, he certainly wasn't scared. Or at least he had a good way of not showing it.

"What... do you want?" Ryan got out, his hands still holding on to Lennox's strong arm.

"I don't want anything from you. Just making sure you don't hurt my girl anymore than you already have."

"Why are you two doing this?" Ryan questioned, still confused and hurt from what he now knows. "Why would she do this to us? What will Julie think? Why would Shannon ruin all this?"

For a brief second, Lennox almost felt bad for the guy. But he did refer to him as a nigger, so his sympathy quickly washed away. "Yo, don't be too upset at Shannon. I came at her. This is all me."

"Of course it was..." Ryan growled. He knew the black man had to have been the cause of all this. They always were the cause, in his opinion. They ruin the world and now they've ruined his marriage, Ryan reasoned in his head. "That doesn't surprise me."

Lennox was about to respond before he heard a weak voice call out behind him. "Lennox...? You're... here?"

The black man looked over his shoulder and saw Shannon try and move from the spot on the floor she collapsed on. She was in a daze and appeared as if she didn't know where she was or what was going on. Ryan really did back hand the shit out of her.

From there, Lennox released his hold on Ryan and shuffled over to his girlfriend. He helped the woman on her feet, her eyes still telling Lennox she was seeing stars. "Yo, baby girl, you all right?"

Shannon blinked a few times and kept herself up against Lennox's body. "I... guess."

"Alright baby." Lennox leaned down to plant a kiss on her cheek. He could see Ryan standing out of the corner of his eye. He couldn't see him completely, but he could feel the hate and fury oozing from his direction. Lennox grinned. "Let's go home..." he said as he softly guided her towards the door and out of the room.

Shannon didn't even pay any attention to the man that would become her ex husband. She didn't do that purposely, she was just still trying to get her head back together from his strike.

Ryan was fuming and also felt lost. His marriage was over and his family was now coming to an end. He wondered if there was anything he could've don't to have stopped such a horrible outcome. Killing the black man would've been the thing he'd wanted to do the most, but he knew even he didn't have the balls to enact anything that extreme. Yes, he knew he didn't show Shannon the amount of attention she deserved for being such a good wife, but he was trying recently. What else did he need to do? He supposed now it was too little too late. He lost his wife to a nigger of all people.

Just as that thought entered his mind, Lennox re-entered the room.

"Just so you know, if I had to deal with someone like you before meeting Shannon..." Lennox's voice was low and menacing. "I would've beaten the fuck out of you white boy."

Ryan kept a brave face on, but he swallowed hard knowing full well this young black stud would have no problem taking care of him.

"But I can't risk getting caught up with police and shit. My ass got a career..." Lennox further explained. "And... Shannon's got my baby on the way. Definitely can't jeopardize that shit, either." Lennox left with a tooth exposing grin on his face.

And Ryan remained with a face colored white with dismay and shock.

****

SIX MONTHS LATER

A car pulled up in front of a run down looking house in the middle of the hood. Jayson and Julie were the two inside the vehicle. Jayson looked over at his girl, still going through her phone. "Damn, they still aint out?" Jayson sighed.

"I know, I told them we'd be outside like five minutes ago." Julie shook her head. "They'll be out soon, I'm sure."

"They better hurry they asses up." Jayson kept his eyes towards the front door of the haggard home. "A nigga hungry as fuck."

"Well I'm sure it's not easy for Sara to move around right now. She's gotten so big!" Julie replied to her impatient boyfriend. "I mean, you've seen her, babe."

"Yeah..." Jayson gave a slow nod. "She fat as hell now."

"Don't be rude." Julie rolled her eyes. "There's a reason for her weight gain, Jay."

The young black man chuckled. "Yeah I know, I'm fuckin' around." He turned to reach over and place his hand behind his girl's head. "Still hard to believe this nigga Sam done knocked your friend up. Shit is still kinda crazy."

"I know, I remember I was shocked when she told me." Julie nestled her head comfortably into his hand. "She was so upset and scared, I felt so bad for her and started crying alongside her. I couldn't believe it at first but then when I realized how much sex they had without protection, it all kinda made sense that this was the end result."

"I know. They was playin' with fire and got they asses burned. That's what happens." Jayson simply explained.

Julie nodded at first. "True, I've always told Sara to get back on birth control, but she hated how much it messed with her hormones. I can relate, but these kinds of choices have consequences, especially when you're not using condoms either."

"Exactly." Jayson agreed. "Fuck it though, they seem alright at the moment."

"Yeah, after a while when all the drama died down, Sara finally had time to get excited for her pregnancy."

"Even Sam is all excited to have that baby pop out. Never thought I would've seen the day when that nigga became a father." Jayson commented on his friend. "But I guess it was bound to happen with how much he likes to raw dog bitches."

"You're no different." Julie snickered.

"Yeah, but you're protected, so we're in the clear." Jayson pointed out. "Unless you're saying you want that belly big, too."

Julie saw the smirk that formed on his face and matched it with her own. "Some day, but not right now." She still at least wanted to finish college before thinking about creating life.

"I got you." Jayson understood. "Oh am I taking you back to school or you staying at Lennox's and your mom's place tonight?"

"I'm going back to my dorm tonight. I've been at their place a lot recently, and I want to give them some space."

"All good." Jayson nodded. "Damn these two are taking forever. You sure you texted them?"

"Uh, yeah!" Julie stated, also slightly annoyed at the absence of her friends. "What the hell... they knew we were coming."

"My fault, too." Jayson admitted. "Never expect black folk to be ready on time."

"Ughhhhhh." Julie kept looking around. She still felt a little uncomfortable being in the hood, even though she had been down here a lot more with Jayson and Sam and meeting different people from this part of town. At the end of the day, she was still a white girl from the suburbs. There was always going to be a strong element of culture shock whenever she came down here. "Cmon, I don't want to hang out here longer than I have to."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you girl." Jayson winked at her."

"I think they're coming out now."

"Oh?" Jayson looked back over to the house, which belonged to Sam's mom. Sara came out wearing a long, sleeveless, grey-colored and tight fitting maternity dress. Her dark hair was cut down into a much shorter bob to better accentuate her fuller face. The now 19 year old girl of Cambodian descent still kept her youthful appearance, but she was now thicker for obvious reasons. Of course, her most prominent feature was her rotund belly sticking out in that tight dress. It was round and clearly showed how far along Sara was in her pregnancy. Even with a bun in the oven, Sara still looked good. Jayson felt lucky that he got at least one night in bed with her.

Sam came up behind her with his toothy grin. His dreads still hung over his head and reached over to help his pregnant girlfriend descend the small, concrete stairs in front of the building. He helped her over to the car, opening the door to allow Sara to hop in.

"Hey!" Julie smiled, looking back at her friend.

"Hey Jules, hey Jay." Sara responded, getting comfortable in her seat.

"What's good girl?" Jay greeted, as Sam entered the vehicle as well. "Took you long enough nigga."

"Wasn't me!" Sam defended himself. "She wouldn't stop talking."

Sara rolled her eyes at the accusation. "Yeah, well, I was talking to Shonda for a bit, sorry about that." Sara explained, referring to Sam's mother. It was weird how much more Sara was getting closer to Sam's family. She knew it had to happen in order for this to work, but it still surprised her that Shonda, the mother of a drug dealing son, would come to accept her. It wasn't like that at first, as Sam's mom was very on the fence about having a grandkid that wasn't fully black.

That was also the drama at her home, too. Having a child with a black guy was not something that went down easy, at all, at the Chey household. Sara still knew that they hated it, but they wouldn't disown her. Even though her family hated Sam, it still didn't change her mind about him. Whether they liked it or not, Sara and Sam would be tied together for the rest of their lives, even if the relationship didn't last. She fought through the tears that fell when the news finally broke, but eventually she found her resolve and dedicated herself to somehow finishing college and raising her son with Samuel.

Sam of course took it all in stride. He was going with the flow. He was excited to have Sara give him a child, a boy actually, that they already settled on naming Daquan. Sam made sure to name the kid if it was a boy, and thankfully for him it turned out in his favor. He didn't give a shit that Sara's parents didn't like him. Regardless, he fucked their daughter and now she was carrying his baby. It was done and they were gonna have to deal with a little bit of nigga in their family, he thought.

"Fuck it, at least we can finally ride out." Jayson shrugged as he began to drive off. At this point he just wanted to leave and go eat.

"How's Daquan?" Julie asked, looking down at Sara's expanding stomach.

"He's been very active, actually!" Sara softly smiled, thinking about the child.

"Little nigga been kicking around and shit." Sam moved a hand over her stomach, rubbing it through the fabric of Sara's dress. Julie thought Sara looked so beautiful as a soon-to-be mother. "I was feeling him move around and shit all last night."

"Awww..." Julie swooned at the cuteness. "Let me know when he's kicking again. I wanna feel!"

"Alright." Sara looked down, watching Sam rub her belly with pride. Watching that kept the smile on her face.

"So y'all good, right?" Jayson asked, referring to the doctors appointment Sam and Sara went to earlier today.

"Yeah, it appears so." Sara nodded. "The baby is healthy and we seem to be on the right track."

"Anymore ultrasound pics?" Julie inquired, eager to see more of the unborn baby who would someday call her auntie, she hoped.

"Yeah, I had some sent to my phone and we got some physical ones that I'm gonna give to my family. That's why we took our time coming out actually, Shonda wanted to see." Sara explained as she reached for the phone out of her purse. "I'll message them to you."

"Yes, please!" Julie squealed in anticipation. "And how're you feeling overall?" she asked her Asian friend.

"Good I guess." Sara shrugged. "I feel like such an ugly stuffed sausage, though. I'm still trying to get used to this new body."

"Bitch shut up, you still fine as fuck." Sam spoke in protest.

"Whatever, idiot." Sara waved him off while she was in the middle of sending photos to Julie's phone. "But for real, I'm just so big!"

"You're pregnant, duh!" Julie reminded her of the obvious.

"Talk to her Julie!" Sam huffed.

"Well yeah, I know that dummy." Sara continued, annoyed with the two. "I just hope I can get back to my normal self when this is all over. At least close to it."

"Yeah I know, girl." Julie nodded, totally getting where she was coming from. "I'd probably worry about the same thing."

Sara put her phone down and crossed her arms. "Exactly."

"Well maybe you should start going to Allen's gym once Daquan is out, if you have time of course." Julie said, offering an idea.

"Yeah, I'll have to look into that." Sara nodded.

"Oh I just remembered! Have you guys heard about him and Sheri?" Julie's eyes widened.

Sara and Sam looked at each other before shaking their heads. "No, what happened?" Sara asked.

"Check Sheri's IG!" Jayson jumped in as he turned a corner. The two did as was instructed and reached for their phones.

From there, they discovered Sheri's social media and were greeted by an image of Sheri and Allen hugging up together and kissing, all while Sheri's hand stood out with a large diamond on her ring finger. The caption on the photo read: 'forever yours...' With a hashtag on the word 'Engaged'. She also had her hair cut shorter and sides shaved down; bleach blonde color as well with the top parted to the side.

"Oh wow they're getting married?" Sara raised a surprised eyebrow.

"Oh damn." Samuel laughed. "Nigga cuffed that bitch. That's crazy."

"I know." Julie giggled. "Kinda nuts."