Her New Neighbor Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would deal with that another time, though. At this moment, that didn't matter. If she had at least Julie's support, then that was enough for now.

"You a kind woman and fine as hell." Lennox told her. "Why wouldn't they like you?"

"Because I'm white, obviously." Shannon muttered.

"They don't give a fuck as long as we're happy together." Lennox reminded her. "I told you that already."

"I know..." Shannon sighed. "You're right."

"Always am, girl." he said with an added smack on her ass which got a moan out of her. "You know what you're wearing tonight?"

"No." Shannon looked towards her dresses. "I haven't gone through my choices yet. I'm sure I'll find something soon. We still have a lot of time."

"Not with the time y'all take to dress." Lennox scoffed. He had enough experience with women to know that 'a lot of time' still wasn't enough and Shannon was no different.

"Oh shut it." Shannon exclaimed. "I don't take nearly as long now that Malik has limited my clothing choices. It's definitely cut down on some time wasted searching for the right look."

"Not enough in my opinion." Lennox sure didn't see much change.

"Whatever, babe." Shannon huffed, pulling away from her boyfriend's grasp. "How about you? Do you know what you're gonna wear?"

"You know it ain't nothing for me to find the right fit in no time." Lennox remarked. "I just gotta shower."

"Yes you do, stinky." Shannon playfully joked around. She eyed him up and down, from his feet to his head. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have such a beautiful black king such as Lennox as her baby's daddy. She was blessed to have a mixed child with him. The more she looked at his perfectly sculpted body, the more she swooned. She was a white woman in love.

"What you lookin' at girl?" Lennox could see the desire in her eyes.

"Oh, just looking at the sexiest man in the neighborhood." Shannon crossed her arms to further eye fuck him.

"Even with Allen moving in?" Lennox smirked. His girlfriend's body may have gone through some changes, but she was still the sexy white woman he met when he first became her new neighbor.

"He's an incredibly attractive man, if I'm being honest." Shannon grinned when she saw his eyebrow raise. "But he's taken... and most importantly, he's not you. You're on a different level, babe."

"That's what a nigga tryin' to hear." Lennox nodded in approval. "And you still the sexiest woman on this block by far."

"Oh?" Shannon began playing with the waistband on her shorts. "So you like what you see?"

"What do you think?"

She saw his mammoth manhood begin to swell in appreciation for her. It felt good to know her pregnancy did nothing to kill their sex life. If anything, Lennox loved fucking a pregnant white woman; it was a totally new experience for him that Shannon represented in her current state.

"I think you really, really like what you see."

"Guilty as fuck." Lennox confirmed, biting his lip as the intensity in gaze bore down on her.

"I really want to babe." Shannon told him. "But I have to start getting ready and I don't want to get dirty."

"We'll be quick." Lennox tried to assure her with a wry smile.

"You? Quick?" Shannon had to hold back her laughter. "Yeah, when does that ever happen?"

"I know, but I can make it happen if I want." Lennox attempted to convince her again.

"Liar." Shannon remarked skeptically. "I'm also not trying to work up a sweat after I showered this morning. I'm gonna feel gross."

"Take another shower!" Lennox chuckled, still focused on getting some pussy. "You ain't gotta wash your cornrows, so you'd just be washing your body off."

"You're gonna keep asking till you fuck me, aren't you?" Shannon sighed.

"You should know me by now." Lennox snickered.

"Ughhh..." Shannon looked him up and down and shook her head. "Fine! You're lucky you're so damn gorgeous."

"Let's get it!" a victorious Lennox celebrated, watching as the red head peeled her shorts off. He followed her from behind, watching her huge white ass sway. She removed her bra as well and carefully climbed onto the bed. Lennox wanted to help her get on but he knew she'd get annoyed at his excessive worrying.

She turned to see him slide up beside her to bring her into a passionate, tongue dominated kiss. Lennox put some space between them, doing his best to accommodate her still growing baby bump. Their tongues proceeded to engage in a heated match to proclaim dominance over the other. Lennox's big, strong hands explored the curves of the voluptuous white woman. They glided along every hump and turn with her body smooth to his touch. His dark hands were a brilliant stark contrast to her flawless alabaster skin.

His movements caused shivers to run across Shannon's body. It further intensified the kiss, with the two of them pulling back ever so slightly to flick tongues and crash into each other's lips in a burning hot passion. Shannon licked and softly nibbled at his bottom lip, her hands creeping up to the back of his head with her finger tips delicately massaging his scalp. The pair of dainty white hands lost themselves within his perfectly kept dreadlocks.

This excited the black man, his cock hardening even further at her ministrations. He moved his mouth away from her, disappointing the woman as she loved tasting him, but quickly snatched up her neck and began sucking and tasting her once more. Satisfaction returned to Shannon which was further bolstered by his grasp which now had a hold of her ample breasts.

"Ohhhh..." Shannon sighed, reacting to her fondled breasts and nipples. Those quickly became erect and nearly matched the stiffness of Lennox's member. Her body jumped every time his palm very lightly scraped the tips of her pink nipples; the mixture of his work on her neck and chest caused a growing wetness to form between her legs. Her body was calling for Lennox to claim her.

She remembered after their first time having sex when he proclaimed 'I'll be back to claim you'. At the time she wasn't sure what to make of that comment. She didn't know what it meant.

Now, with a black baby growing in her stomach, she finally understood.

Lennox's hungry mouth ceased its vampire imitation and began to eat up her tits, squeezing and massaging them as he slobbered around the areolas and the hard pointed, pink center. "Oh god baby..." Shannon muttered, leaning her head back and pushing her chest further into his face. Her eyes closed and her hold on his head became stronger. "Feels soooo good."

He could hear her breathe, strengthening his resolve to increase her pleasure, sucking and popping every space of her bountiful white breasts. Shannon's eyes rolled in heavenly bliss, feeling herself elevating to a higher level of being. Lennox rolled his tongue over each tip which unleashed louder whimpers of neediness. He thought he couldn't get any harder but her sounds only helped to dispel that notion as he grew even stiffer.

His cock needed to be buried in her. He needed to claim her like he always did. He lifted up her breasts one more time to drag his tongue along both tits to get one more sob out before letting them go and moving away from his girlfriend's grasp. "Turn over baby." His tone was wanting and hasty. His cock craved Shannon's white pussy

She nodded and faced away from him. Her pregnant body may have limited the positions they were once able to indulge in, but the sex was still out of this world and she knew today would be no different. Lennox lifted her leg and he could see the trail of wetness that fell from her aching cunt. Shannon reached down and began rubbing on her clit, watching as best as she could over her huge belly to see his cock position itself under her opening.

"Oh my! Ahhh..." Shannon groaned, feeling Lennox push inside, laying in a spooning position with him. Lennox held her leg as he gave slow strokes and slipped his horse cock in and out of her. She was soaked and there was no resistance to his penetration. "Ffffff... fuck!" Shannon yelled out when she felt his strokes begin to pick up speed.

"Oh shit, girl..." Lennox grunted. "That pussy tight..." The sounds of moist flesh slapping together started to fill the room. The sweat from his workout collided with his baby momma's secretions and even with all that added lubrication, Shannon's pussy still managed to clamp down on his cock in an accepting embrace. "Take that dick bitch!" he lustfully spat out.

"Oh god!! Oh Lennox!!" Shannon would pant at every stroke. Her body bounced right off of him every time they crashed together. He snatched up the back of her braids that were tied up and pulled her head back, getting more of an arch as he fucked her. One reason he liked fucking white women over black women, was that they didn't complain as much when you yanked their hair during sex. Although this time he didn't pull too hard as he didn't want to mess up her cornrows, which she looked better in than any black girl he's ever fucked. "Fuck you're so DEEP!!"

"That pussy good girl!" Lennox grunted into her ear. "You like that black dick?"

She struggled to nod quickly in his hold of her hair, but she tried anyway as she gasped her devotion to him as her pussy continued to get wonderfully stretched. "I do!! I always doooo!!" she proclaimed.

"Ohhhh... shit!" Lennox growled. He lifted his leg up to get a better angle to penetrate. His cock continued to take up real estate in her gushing pussy. Shannon's toes alternated from spreading individually to curling in so hard they could snap.

"Ohhhh... ahhhh... oh god..." Shannon's breathing picked up and her mind went into a daze. Wave after wave of pummeling lust overwhelmed her in a way only Lennox can provide. Time passed and Shannon could feel her body about to burst in a sexual frenzy. She began stuttering and gasping like a fish desperate for air.

It made Lennox's balls sink into himself and he could feel a load coming on the more he saw how much his cock affected his woman. He continued to thrust, bringing them both closer and closer to the edge of a true sexual apex. The only kind two people like Shannon and Lennox can achieve. He felt his own toes curl and he knew he had to change things right now. He didn't want to blow his load quite yet.

Shannon struggled to fight back the orgasm. "F-Fuck... L-Lennox... I-I... g-gonna..." And just before she was about to blow, Lennox pulled out. "Huh? Baby?" She looked back at him with a mixture of confusion and even a bit of anger. "What're you doing!? Whoa!!"

Lennox flipped her over carefully and quickly so now Shannon was straddling him. "Had to change things up baby." Shannon noticed he was covered in more sweat than before.

"Babe! I was gonna cum..." Shannon complained as she slowly stroked and lovingly massaged his cock that stuck up under her baby bloated belly. "Why did you stop...?" she bit her lip, still under the influence of his masculinity.

The truth was that he was about to nut, but he was too proud to admit that. He just needed a quick second, and he could go back to owning her pussy. "Lift up and stick it in."

"Ugh, easier said than done." she chuckled. With his help, Shannon elevated herself up and lowered back on top of Lennox's cock. "GAWD! You're soooo big... I love you so much."

"I love you too baby." Lennox gripped the sides of her waist and she steadily began to rock back and forth. His cock buried deep within the beautiful white mother.

Her clit was continuously getting teased and rubbed with every movement of her waist. She was limited to a few movements in this position, but it still felt fantastic. "Oh my... Lennox your cock always feels so good!" She shook her head in a way that translated she was almost in disbelief how great her man's cock was. She continued to hump and grind on his torso, building towards another climax. "I hope... my stomach doesn't turn you off... oh fuck!"

"You always ask that dumb ass question." Lennox said, his hips matching her pace. "My dick hard and it's in you. That's all you need to know, girl."

"Okay..." she held her belly. The feeling that her level of attractiveness had fallen as she got bigger was always in the back of her mind. This happened with Julie, too. "Just making sure..."

"The belly makes you sexier to me." Lennox explained. "Because I know I made it that big."

"Oh yes, yes you did Lennox." Shannon muttered, grinding deeper into him. His words heightening her arousal.

He could feel her fluids leak all over him the more they moved along together. "Damn bitch that pussy wet. You like knowing a nigga put a baby in there?"

"Mmmhmm..." Shannon nodded. She felt his palms land on her belly.

"Ever thought a nigga like me was ever gonna make you pregnant?"

"Noooo..." Shannon threw her head back.

"Ever thought you'd give birth to a black baby?"

"Noooooo!!" They both started to grind at an even faster pace.

"You're my white girl right?" Lennox held her by the stomach, doing his best to thrust upwards.

She leaned over to prop herself up on his chest. Their eyes meeting and never breaking away. "Yessss... I'm your white girl!!"

"Fuck!!" The more time passed as she rode, the more their orgasms felt soon for them both. Lennox roared, drilling his cock into her slippery white cunt. "You not fucking with white boys no more right?!?!"

"Never baby, never!! Only black... men!! Only your black dick!!" the redhead promised. "Baby! I love you! I love you!" a desperate Shannon cried out.

"You ready to take this nut bitch!?" the black man asked her. "You ready for me to fill that pussy?"

"Yes! Lennox, yes!! GAWD!!" she answered with rapid fire head nods, her body fully prepared to be flooded by potent black seed.

"Oh... FUCKKKKKK!!" Lennox would not hold back this time. Both he and Shannon saw their vision go white.

Shannon felt herself get consumed by a body rocking orgasm. Her mouth turned into the shape of an oval and she could feel Lennox blast rope after rope of cum inside of her, coating every space of her hole with steaming white semen. "L-Lennox... f-f-fuckkkkk... oh god... c-cumming..." Her eyes rolled back and her body quaked with that oh so familiar convulsing feeling.

A Lennox induced climax felt like home to her now. This was life.

****

"I knew this would happen."

"What?" Lennox laughed.

"That I'd lose so much time to you like this." Shannon sighed in disappointment.

"Don't worry, we'll be on time." he assured her. "If I had to guess, those future newlyweds are probably getting down like us right now."

"Maybe... " she replied.

"Just finish up and we done for the day."

The sounds of slurping and moaning emerged from between his legs. It's been about an hour since Lennox got her in bed and here she was, Shannon thought, still sucking his dick. "Well you gotta cum... mmmm... like... mmmm... I still have to shower. I can still feel your semen leaking out of my pussy."

"Oh fuck..." Lennox moaned, watching her as she started from his balls to this tip before engulfing the top in her mouth. "Your head game is always on point... shit baby."

Apparently not on point enough to make him cum already, Shannon wondered. She's been sucking him for about fifteen minutes now since they finished up pummeling her pussy. She watched his toes curl, laying on her side so she could properly suck him off while resting her baby bump.

Shannon couldn't wait till baby Malik was born. She was excited to see him and be able to hold him. He wasn't a child that was going to be born into a normal family, but she would make damn sure that he would be born into a loving one. It also helped tremendously that Lennox was so willing to step up and be a father. He may be younger than her, but it was clear as day that he would rise to the occasion and be an eager and mature black father.

Her family be damned. Shannon was proud to be a part of a beautiful interracial family. They would just have to deal with it. She was now the woman of a young, proud and BLACK king.

To Ryan, she felt sorry. He may have struck her and, while she would never condone hitting a woman, Shannon understood where the rage came from. He would still be Julie's father, and that was never going to change; she had all the confidence in the world that he would still be a good dad for their daughter. He just couldn't be her husband anymore.

One day, she hoped to be Mrs. Walters in the future.

She had to thank everyone who helped her through all this: Julie, Sheri, Allen, Lennox and even Ryan.

And, as her tongue and mouth finally coaxed a hot load of Lennox's cum out of his balls and into her mouth, she had to remember to also find out who Lennox's real estate agent was and thank them, too!