Her New Neighbor Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not even a year together." Sara noted. "Well, good luck to them both I guess."

"They look good together, so it's whatever. I think it'll last." Julie commented on the pairing. "Plus I love her hair."

"Yeah, it looks good on her." Sara added as she quickly leaned in to plant a kiss on Sam's lips. "Did you get Daquan's pictures?"

"Oh yeah, let me pull them up." Julie shifted in her seat to go through her phone.

"He's gotten so big, watch, you're gonna see." Sara said with a strong sense of joy. This wasn't the situation she ever thought she'd find herself in, but she was confident enough at this point that she could be a great mother to a black child.

Of course, she wasn't the only female she knew that was given the honor of being a mother to a black man's baby, on the same timeline even. "By the way, how's your mom and Malik doing?"

Julie sighed and looked out the window of the car, a light smile graced her face as she thought about those names and how much her life had changed in a half year. She was going to have a brother... but they weren't going to share fathers. They weren't even going to be one hundred percent the same race. Things had changed, and she still wasn't sure how comfortable she was with all of it.

But certainly, there was something else to look forward to. The future probably wasn't what she had in mind, but it was something she would deal with and figure it out on her own.

And besides, she was sure she'd have a cute younger brother! If he's anything like his parents, he was going to be handsome!

****

Allen entered the home, his new home of about a month, after pulling into the garage. He looked around at the larger house that was by far the biggest place he had ever lived. Not that this was a mansion or anything that crazy, but after living most of his life in smaller apartments, even if his last one was incredibly nice, homes like this were still pretty mind blowing for the entrepreneurial black man. He'd come a long way from the hoods he grew up in, to a home like this.

He'd obviously admit that it wasn't all by his doing. It did take a divorce in order for him to live here, but Allen would take it however it came. He knew his sense of hustle would get him a place like this eventually, fucking another man's wife and stealing her just sped up the process. Did what had to be done, he guessed.

Moving forward, he walked over to the wide open kitchen space and tossed his car keys on the island table in the middle. He snatched up a water bottle from the fridge and took a sip. He leaned his back on the marble countertop and pulled out his phone. It was blowing up non-stop since they announced their engagement earlier in the day. He had actually proposed to Sheri when they flew out of town together last week to stay on an island resort, but didn't make it public till today.

He had friends and family coming at him, business partners, some regulars at his gym and a bunch of other acquaintances reaching out to him. The shit was pretty funny but he enjoyed all the congratulations. He even accepted an invitation to go out to dinner with Lennox and Shannon later tonight, to celebrate their engagement. It was good to see he got his support. He knew it was different for Sheri, and the reception to this news was much different than his, but he knew that of course wouldn't deter her from living the rest of her life with him. She was all his and that's that.

Life was good Allen concluded, smiling wide after taking another swig of the cool liquid.

He heard the sounds of someone approaching when he witnessed the arrival of the woman who would be his wife. Her slim waist swayed as she walked along in a pair of small, tight fitting denim shorts, a simple red tank top with a sliver of skin showing at the bottom and some golden colored sandals on her feet. "What's with that big smile, my love? Anything interesting happened recently?"

"Nah nothing special." he winked. "Just thinking how great it feels to take a white man's house and steal his woman."

Sheri laughed at that statement. "I suppose that's quite an accomplishment for a black man such as yourself." She studied his appearance, loving how handsome he looked. Wearing a plain white dress shirt with a black tie, his muscles bulging like they could rip right through the fabric if he flexed just a little. He finished his look with a smooth pair of black dress slacks and expensive dark leather shoes. His goatee was freshly trimmed as well, completing his professional look. Sheri couldn't stand how gorgeous her man was. She definitely upgraded! "So, how was your day, fiancé?"

She hopped up on the island kitchen table and sat there as Allen moved over to hug up on her and pepper her with kisses. "It was straight, just had to go check out the spot for the new gym location, talking with the building owners and all that."

"And how'd that go?" Sheri asked after sucking on Allen's thick lower lip.

"Went well... mmmm." Allen clearly liked what she was doing. "What've you been up to all day?"

"Nothing much, just came up from the basement, still trying to get rid of the rest of Robert's stuff that he left behind." Sheri wrapped her legs as much as she could around his thick torso.

Her split with Robert was just as easy as she predicted. They were both through with this sham of a marriage and neither of the two had any use for each other anymore. They probably never did. The only thing that bothered Sheri's ex husband was that she had essentially traded him for a black man. He thought she was just as racist as he was, so this both confused and angered him. His hatred also helped Sheri keep the house, as Robert wanted nothing to do with a home that had housed Sheri's interracial infidelity.

Even if truth be told, Allen never fucked her there. Sheri would just let him think that though.

Her family, though, was another issue altogether. They didn't quite approve of her divorce from Robert. They were also incensed when they found out she was fucking a black man. After all, that's where Sheri's initial racism came from, so obviously Sheri was prepared to face the consequences from her choice and possibly alienating her entire family.

Sheri's sister, Martha, who she didn't see all that much in the first place, was especially disappointed in her. It matched even her father in their extreme discomfort in Sheri's choice of mate. The announcement of her engagement only served to make things worse, which only amused both Sheri and Allen.

"You gonna be ready for dinner later tonight?" Allen's voice vibrated in her ear as he used his big black lips to suck away at the skin on her neck.

"Mmmm, of course I will be." She snaked a hand behind his head, soft sighs escaping as he continued to taste her. "It's still... hours away."

Allen chuckled and pulled away to look at his fiancé. "Yeah, but with the time you take to get ready? Your ass better start now."

"I won't be that long, my king." Sheri assured him. "I picked out my outfit earlier and I'll make sure to be good on time." she added a wink. "Which means... we still have a little time to spend on some, say, extracurricular activities."

"I like the sound of that shit." Allen smirked, pulling her off the table and back down on her feet. "Can't wait to get married to your fine ass." His eyes looked down at the much shorter Sheri.

She embraced him and matched his gaze with hers, kicking a leg up behind her. "I can't wait to marry you as well, my king." She reached down to snatch up his massive hand and began leading him out of the kitchen.

"Where we going?" Allen asked with a smirk.

Sheri didn't answer him, only bringing her black fiancé to the living room where she would ask him to take a seat on the recliner. Allen took his spot on the throne and watched as Sheri fell to her knees to unite his shoes, releasing them from his feet one by one. She then pulled off his socks and tossed them to the side. Her hands then slithered up to his waist, where they found his belt and began working it loose.

That got tossed to the side, too, and Allen helped her out by lifting his ass up so she could wiggle his pants right off of him. He was left with his shirt and tie, which he was already in the middle of removing, and also his tight micro briefs that did a horrible job at containing such a godly bulge. Sheri stood back up and started to undress as well.

Reaching for the bottom of her top, she peeled it off to reveal a bra-less chest. Allen rubbed on his growing cock as he watched her slowly turn around to unbutton her denim shorts, seductively bending over as she dropped them to her feet. Her small ass swayed as she teased him, spreading her cheeks for Allen to see while he pulled and tugged at his shaft. No one would mistake Sheri for a PAWG, a 'phat ass white girl', but her body was wonderfully tight, perfectly slim and, most importantly, all his to enjoy.

Sheri twirled to face him again, looking focused on the gorgeous black man sitting in front of her. Her body was begging her to feel his touch, to have him take her and remind her why she couldn't be anyone else's but his. She obliged the yearning within and stepped towards him till she found herself sharing his space on the leather recliner, sliding up right beside him till his eyes were level with her tits.

"Oh...!" Sheri shivered as Allen closed his lips around a small but perky breast. His tongue slid all around the dark and erect nipple while taking his hand and groping, massaging and teasing the other. "Ahhhh..." Sheri threw her head back and continued to sigh in sexual bliss.

Allen's arm that cradled Sheri closely to his side kept her still for his mouth to feast. His hand holding her by the ass started moving, with his fingers poking and prodding around till they found her puckered asshole. He looked up to catch Sheri's brows furrowed and her eyes closed as he slipped a digit deep into her butt. The newly blonde woman's face contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he pumped it in and out of her.

"Jesus, Allen... ahhhh..." Sheri still needed Allen to train her ass to accept him better. Anal sex was both incredibly challenging, yet also very rewarding with her new fiancé. He was the first to take her ass virginity and as skeptical as she was to engage in such a dirty act, Allen fucked her good and proper, even with all the pain that comes with taking a big black cock in her tightest hole. "It's so... fuck, baby. You're making me wet."

He released her nipple from his mouth with a suction like sound, causing his olive skinned future bride to twitch. "Show me that pussy..." he growled in a low and commanding tone.

Sheri bit her bottom lip and nodded as she spread her legs to show him just how much she wanted him. Allen loved how the moisture around her beautiful pussy lips glistened and how it dripped in anticipation for his eventual penetration. Sheri reached down and began rubbing her cunt, working it from the clit and then around her now sopping lips. The mixture of her masturbation and Allen still plugging and unplugging her ass with his finger began to drive her wild and only caused her to secrete more horny juices from her wanting pussy. "Oh fuck... oh shit, baby... I'm so fucking horny for your black cock!" Sheri announced like a slut.

This went on for a few minutes more before Allen finally relented and took his finger out of her and commanded her to stop touching herself. Sheri took a few breaths to compose herself. Allen leaned over to capture her lips for a kiss. He then shifted to position her over his crotch. Sheri reached down to pull at the waistband of his micro briefs to unleash his stiffened pole. She never got tired of seeing it stick up at full mast for her. She began jerking it off with both hands and looked at him with longing and lust written in her eyes.

"I love you." she dreamily spoke to him.

"Love you too princess." the black man confirmed to her.

She lifted up to allow his cock to access her leaking crevice and Allen thrusted upwards with no hesitation. "OHHHHH!!" Sheri cried out like the bitch in heat she was.

As she started to ride Allen, surfing wave after wave of pleasure, she thought about how little she cared about the opinions her family had on the man currently fucking her. She loved him and loved how much he owned her body; she wouldn't have it any other way. For the first time in her life, she was in love and completely satisfied. If only she could get them to see how happy she was now. If only they could see how happy this black king made her feel.

If only she could repair her relationship with her estranged sister, Martha, and make her see how wonderful a black men could be.

Just like she learned...

Just like she learned...

The thought echoed in her head like her voice echoed around the house as she moaned loudly.

Doesn't Allen have a brother, Sheri wondered. She remembered early when they started dating about how he had a brother who was in prison and would be getting out sometime soon. Not the best candidate in the world and certainly the kind of black person she would hate to be around before meeting Allen, but, maybe...

Well, that's a story for another time.

Right now it was all about taking her lover's beautiful black cock.

****

Across the street from Sheri and Allen, Shannon was ascending the staircase that led up to where the master bedroom was that she shared with Lennox. She held her pregnant belly as she climbed along and wore a soft smile on her face knowing that Lennox would lose his mind if he saw her moving without his assistance. That level of concern confirmed everything Lennox ever told her about him when he found out they were having a baby: He was going to be a fantastic father.

She glided along till she reached their room, entering and heading straight for her closet. She started to browse at her clothing selection, wondering which cute maternity dress she would wear for dinner with the future Mr. and Mrs. Camby. She was so taken aback by their announcement via social media earlier today, it was so unexpected! But she did feel happy for them, greatly. Especially for Sheri, who finally looked to Shannon like she was in a relationship she actually cared about and put in work to make it even better.

Shannon was proud to have helped introduce her friend to her next and hopefully last husband.

She brought some dresses over towards her full body mirror she had brought over from the move. Hanging the clothing over the chair in front of her vanity, Shannon studied her appearance, hands exploring her growing stomach. The mature redhead kept her clothing to a minimum whenever she was at home. Currently, her breasts were adorned with a tight sports bra that did an admirable job at reining her growing tits in. Under her massive belly were some small spandex shorts that cut well into her ass. She chuckled at her feet when she looked down at them, both covered in these ankle high, black novelty socks that had green marijuana plants designed on the fabric. They were given to her by Lennox as a sort of gag gift for her 40th birthday that had recently passed.

Her red hair was tied back but also put into cornrows, a typically black style of hair. She'd twisted her hair into braids before, but not like this. It was different for her, but she loved her hair! Lennox pushed for her to get them and she was skeptical at first, but relented and allowed her man to bring her to a black salon in the hood. Obviously, she approved of the results. Ryan would've never let her get this kind of hairstyle.

She sighed when his name popped into her head.

Her attention then went to the window in her room which gave her a direct line of sight to the house she once called home. It felt weird to look into the building, knowing she'd never enter it again. It looked the same as ever from the outside, the only difference being that it now had a sign on the front lawn that said FOR SALE in big bold letters. She wasn't surprised he was selling the house. He probably wanted nothing to do with it anymore, especially when he would be living next door to his ex-wife and the man who stole her from him if he stayed. Lennox and her made sure to get all of her stuff out of there within the first week of the truth coming out.

This, of course, devastated Julie as she had no idea any of this was going on. The young girl knew her parents' marriage wasn't perfect, but to discover that her mother had cheated on her dad with the black guy next door, who was also related to her boyfriend Jayson, stunned Julie in a way that left her both confused and upset. Shannon felt so low when Julie expressed her massive disappointment to her. It took forever for her daughter to even process everything, including her being a future big sister.

Julie spent a week not talking to her mother. She needed the time and Shannon understood. Any young girl would need their space after finding all this out about their parents. Eventually, however, Julie came around and finally accepted reality. She forgave Shannon for her failure to be loyal, as she was also really excited to be a big sis, and she also forgave her father for hitting her mother. Their situation wasn't perfect, but it had been getting better since then, even with Julie having to bounce between her father and mother separately.

"Damn girl, I told you I don't want your ass moving around without me." a voice sliced through her thoughts. "You gotta give me a heads up."

"Oh stop it." Shannon smiled at him, analyzing every inch of her man. Lennox wore nothing but some tight boxer briefs and was covered with a thin, glistening layer of sweat all over his dark skin and muscles from working out in the basement. He looked as godly as ever. "I've done this before, babe, I know what I'm doing."

"Yeah, well, I already told you I'm gonna be nervous whenever you move about without my supervision." Lennox shook his head and walked over to his closet, removing his briefs and tossing them in the dirty clothes hamper. "I know you've been in your second trimester before, but this is all a first for me."

Lennox approached his girl, all while his gigantic cock and balls swung freely between his thick legs. "Well luckily you don't have a baby growing in your stomach, so there's not much you have to deal with."

"Still gotta deal with you though, walking around without me and shit." Lennox pulled her into him while he placed a hand on her belly. "How's Malik been?"

Malik, Arabic for king. Once they found out his gender, Shannon wanted some other more traditional names for her child. However, Lennox refused to let her name their kid. He chose the name almost immediately and at first Shannon wasn't quite comfortable with it. But as time passed she came to love the name. It made sense that a king would name his heir apparent something that held the same sense of royalty to it.

"He's been good." Shannon leaned her head on his chest. He may be sweaty, but he never stunk, Shannon noted. Just a strong manly musk that could be absolutely intoxicating to her. "His kicks feel strong, just like his daddy."

"That's what's up." Lennox couldn't wait to be a father and give his kid something he never really had. "He gonna be just like his pops."

"I hope so, because you're amazing." Shannon looked up lovingly at him, feeling his hand give her stomach a small squeeze.

"So are you, baby." Lennox traded a few quick kisses with her. "That's why momma likes you so much."

"I'm glad your family likes me." Shannon happily replied, still relieved that Lennox's mom, Keisha, and his younger siblings approved of her even though she was white. That was a much different reaction than what Shannon got from her extended family members. Their reaction was similar to Sara's and Sheri's family when they found out a black man had claimed their precious daughters.